Ikshvakhu..... Raghu......Ram.....

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm not gonna about SKR license over Dhasarath. But I'm definitely talk about Dhasarath vs Janak.

I had seen some comments like Janak was Raja rishi. That's why CVS projecting him more good than Dhasarath.

Yes.Janak was RajaRishi.He understood Karma yoga well.he performed his duties with respect and dedication.

Before rreading Dhasarath,I want to tell you something. Karma yoga is one of the scales to understand Dharma. Dharma can be obtained in numerous ways like Gnana margam,3 gunas,yogas,etc...

Dharma is the best and foremost thing every Ideals wanted to uphold.

In Mahabharata, Arjun asked Krishna why Dharma lost its charm.Krishna replied him that He taught Dharma to Vivasvan.vivasvan taught Manu. Then Manu instructed Ikshvakhu. Thus Surya vansh dedicated to protection of Dharma and ordered to rule people, rishis, everything to make them realize Dharma.

As per Dharma, King must be respected as much as God. Then one can understand Rishi also having less respect than King.

Ishvakhu dynasty was the greatest dynasty ever. As per Jainism,90%of Dharmic Teachers belongs to Ikshvakhu dynasty.

Ikshvakhu dynasty had numerous best kings like Harichandra,Dileepa,Bhageeratha,Raghu,Rama,etc...

Yes, many do believe parents are foremost teachers to children as Manu to Ishvakhu. So Ram couldn't be ideal if Dhasarath had no morals.Dhasarath must be taught Ram Dharma more than anyone did because their dynasty had responsibility to uphold Dharma.

So believing Dhasarath as fault one is kidding.OK,Janak was Rajarishi. But Ram wasn't Rajarishi, he was just Raja. Still he is the one who believed as Ideal, not Janaka.trust me, upholding dharma and becoming Rishi both are not connected.

I don't have iintention to degrade Janaka. If anyone felt I did, I'm really sorry about that. Janaka was Raja Rishi, he upholded Dharma nicely. but that doesn't mean Dhasarath was inferior to Janak because Dhasarath wasn't Rajarishi. He too upholded Dharma nicely.

In fact,in Valmiki RRamayana Dhasarath decided to announce Ram as would be King.

Dhasarath asking court people opinion about Making Ram as King by assuring Ram will also equal to him in keeping kingdom righteously.

All kings approved hhis proposal without delay.

Dhasarath who in upset, questioned them why they accepted Ram so quickly, while he ruling kingdom righteously for 1000 years.

Then They replied him that Ram was the best King of Ikshvakhu dynasty. He was the eligible one to carry Ikshvakhu dynasty responsibilities how Dhasarath carried.

I hope, above scenario would've explain how much worthy Dhasarath was.
Edited by iDea-yeS-viruS - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very angry with portrayal of Dashrath ji.
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not against Dhasarath portrayal. but I'm against Dhasarath vs Janak comparison. RajaRishi is just a status. That doesn't mean you're more righteous than others. RajaRishi meant a king who seeks spiritual knowledge. but it's not necessary. Acc to sacred Texts,A king who ruled righteously must be respected as much as God. That's why Ram always revered as ideal. Ram wasn't keen spiritual growth. he dedicated himself to praja's prosperity. When Ram obeyed Supreme due to his actions though he wasn't RajaRishi, why should we make Dhasarath as inferior to Janaka just because of he wasn't RajaRishi like Janaka even though he performed kings duty righteously as his ancestors did.