Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aku0705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing 👏
Both ram and sita have the same line of thinking
Just waiting for ram to see the wound on horse and a cloth(sita s) around it and enquire abt her
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Arshics the epi always gives a feeling it is not enough. Every epi is richly laden with thought provoking questions. And the way Ram tries to question the ritual he is faced with stiff opposition.
If you look priests want the old ritual because otherwise their power will be gone. Jabali would prefer Ram fails so that his thought process can be proven right. That there is no God. People fear some curse will befall them if the custom is not performed.

See the priests have always kept this god fearing path for people. I dont know whether you have watched the movie Oh My God. I had loved it to the core. God fearing path is the one that perpetuates the religious dogmas.
Whereas God himself is Karunamay. He is not the one who is gonna curse you if you dont perform certain rituals. And he will be happiest if instead of rituals you spend that time in helping the needy.

And look at the ignornace of the people. If we treat Ram as 7th avatar of Vishnu, God himself was standing in front of them and telling them not to kill the horse. But the ego and pride binds the eyes of people that they are unable to recognize the Lord.

That is why I said Lord tests people. Real knowledge and inner peace comes to those people who are able to recognize him, who are able to understand his message For that we have to open the blind fold and look around. See the world the way he wants us to see it. With compassion.