Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jade0001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely Chapter

Finally Zain confesses his love and just at the right moment now that's perfection of the situation
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART 10. EPILOGUE!

(Same as the Epilogue of Kya Pyar Karoge)

Zain sighed as he came out of his thoughts. Ah! Those days! Those plans! Zain smiled and shook his head. He was so calculative, dealing with emotions as if it was some kind of game. Ah well! Who cares! All is well that ends well! Isn't that what people always say? Whatever I did, at the end of the day Aaliya became mine and that's what matters! He smiled and walked away to his room. As he entered his room, he walked towards his cupboard to retrieve his clothes for the night. Once done with that, he headed towards his bathroom to change when his eyes fell on a framed photo of Aaliya on the coffee table in the room. He smiled softly as he picked it up. In the picture Aaliya was pouting while looking at him innocently. He chuckled at her expression. Her expression in the picture always delighted him because it reminded him of the time when she was pregnant with Zariya. As the pregnancy moved towards 5th Semester, Aaliya had started to get moody. The picture was the result of one of such moody moments. He had whipped out his mobile phone during one such moment and had taken the picture and from that time it remained a part of his coffee table.

There were many pictures of Aaliya, some solo and some with him, scattered around the room, hanging on the walls but this one was Zain's favorite as while in rest of the photos Aaliya was posing for the picture this was the only picture where she was not posing and her expression was natural. Zain sighed as he sat on the bed taking the photo with him. He placed his clothes nearby and looked at Aaliya's picture intensely.

"Tum kyon mooh phula rahi ho?", Zain asked the Aaliya in the picture as he stared at her pouting face. "Dekho! Aagaya na main! Tumse baat karne ke liye!", Zain spoke. This was something he did regularly. Since the time Aaliya had been parceled off to her hometown just on the day their marriage was fixed, he missed her and picked up the habit of talking to her picture. Years passed and while the frequency lessened the habit had yet to go.

Zain sighed as he spoke up, "Aaj tumhein baat karte suna toh puraani yaadein taaza hogayi. Humaari first meet aur humaare crashes!", Here Zain laughed out loud as he remembered their fights. Then he shook his head, "Sachchi Aaliya! I still cannot believe my plans came out so beautifully. Bahut mehnat kiya hai maine tumhein apni wife banaane ke liye! Uff! Pata hai maine kya kya kiya tumhein apne pyaar mein giraane ke liye! I did everything I can just to make you fall in love with me! Pehle din hi, when you joined the job, tumhein das baar upar bulaaya!", here Zain chuckled, "Poor you! Phir uss lift ko kharaab karwaaya just so that I could spend some alone time with you!", Zain smiled dreamily as he remembered their hug. He looked down at the photo and smirked, "You know mujhe kabhi yeh nahi laga ki tum mere baahon mein aajaaogi! Uff! Pata hota toh kuch der aur uss lift ko band rakhta!" He winked at her photo while grinning.

"Phir aaya godh mein uthaane waala plan!", Zain announced, "I was so annoyed at you Aaliya! Maine kitni koshish ki tumhein giraane ki, lekin tum ho ki girti hi nahi! Gotiyaan daale taaki tum uspe phisalke giro! Lekin tum ho ki giri hi nahi! Phir lamp ko use kiya toh mere hero banne ke bajaaye tum hero ban gayi! Not fair Aaliya! So not fair!" Zain huffed and then shrugged, "But end mein tum giri aur maine tumhein godh mein uthaaya! Toh main itna naaraaz bhi nahi hoon tumse, but poora din tum nahi giri, yeh baat mujhe achchi nahi lagi! Phir aaya woh fake birthday waala plan! I swear Aaliya, that was the worst plan out of all my plans! Ek toh month galat nikla aur uske baad tumhein rula bhi diya. I was a fool Aaliya! I was a fool!"

Zain shook his head at how the next few days were spent, "Kitni baar maafi maanga tha maine! Par tum ho ki maafi deti hi nahi! Agar tumhaare asli birthday pe maine drunk hone ka naatak nahi kiya hota na, toh shaayad main do aur saal tumhaare peeche peeche ghoomta maafi maangte hue! Yes Aaliya! Woh sab naatak tha! Main drunk nahi tha! Just acting you know! But what else was I supposed to do? Waise tumne pehle mujhe kyun nahi maaf kiya? Kitne saare ideas lagaaye the maine! Kya kya paapad nahi bele! Lekin tum thi ki apna ghussa chodti hi nahi! Uff!" He huffed in annoyance and looked away.

"Phir aayi Gauhar!", Zain smirked, "You were so jealous of her Aaliya! So jealous! I don't think I enjoyed flirting so much with someone as I did that day with her! Tumhein jalaane mein jo mazaa aaya na Aaliya, Haaye!" He looked back at her photo and grinned, "Yes my dear! You got it right! Woh bhi mera ek plan tha! Gauhar realised that I loved you and decided to help me out by making you jealous! Aur tum jo jali, uff Aaliya, you made me so happy! Itna khush kabhi nahi hua tha, jitna us din hua! And then came the day where we hugged in rain! I swear Aaliya, agar mujhe pata hota that you realised your love that night I would have kissed you in the rain! But I was not sure! Aur Zain Usman Abdullah kabhi inkaar nahi seh sakta! I did not want to leave you any chance of rejecting me so I continued with my plan to make you fall for me!"

"And then the day came when I realised that you loved me, the day after the hug in the rain! Tum gaane gaa rahi thi aur main sun raha tha! Uss din mujhe ehsaas hua that you loved me! But before I could plan my confession, Mom ne shaadi waali googly phenk di! And rest as they say is history! But I have to say Aaliya, bhale hi jaise main chaahta tha waise mere plans work nahi kiye, lekin itne toh work kiye that I was able to make you fall in love with me! I did it Aaliya! I made you mine! I did it Aaliya!"

With a smirk on his face, Zain walked off to take bath, not knowing that Aaliya had been right outside the bedroom listening to his whole confession and right now she sat on the floor with tears in her eyes and horror on her face. Planned! Everything was planned! He played me! He treated our relationship like some chess game and played his moves! Yeh tumne kya kiya Zain? Kya kiya? Aur kyun? Then she frowned. Aur agar tumne mujhse pyaar kiya tha toh phir mujhe bataaya kyun nahi? Kyun mujhe iss galatfaimi mein rakha ki tumhaara yeh arranged marriage hai aur tum isse khush nahi? Kyun? Kyun tumne shaadi se pehle hi nahi shaadi ke baad bhi mere saath khel khele? Kyun tab sach nahi bataaya? That is when something Zain had said few minutes ago echoed through her head, "Aur Zain Usman Abdullah kabhi inkaar nahi seh sakta! I did not want to leave you any chance of rejecting me so I continued with my plan to make you fall for me!"

Aaliya stood up in shock. Bas! Ek yahi reason tha Zain ka! Use inkaar sunna nahi aata isliye yeh sab khel khela! How dare you! How dare you Zain Usman Abdullah! Tears welled up in her eyes again as she remembered how tortured she felt in the first few days of her marriage, how troubled she was when she was so close to Zain but unable to touch him like a wife could, how much in pain she was when she felt she was just his wife but not the love of his life! Zain! You caused me so much pain! And why? Just because you were scared of my rejection! Your ego was so big that it could not handle a simple rejection! So you played games with me! Why? WHY?

Aaliya wiped her face. Enough is enough! She had to do something! You created plans to make me fall for you right? Now I will create plans! And my plans will have nothing to do with love. Oh no! It will have everything to do with revenge! Ab bajegi, Band Baaja And Zain! Aaliya stomped off to her kid's room to plan her next step.

What say folks? Want to know how Aaliya takes her revenge? Well, you will have to wait till April to know more! Till then you can do me a favour! Send in your responses as to what kind of punishment should Aaliya inflict on Zain! Yes, people! I want to know what you expect from the last part of this series! So send in your responses in this thread before April begins!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice epilogue loved it thank you for pm.
Jade0001 thumbnail
Hey Zain that was a wrong move speaking to the photo frame well now Aaliya will have your head on the block
uff its going to be one heavy revenge game sorry dude but Aaliya has decided 😆
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapters
AliyasZain thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This was so amazing to read. You have a way with your words!!! 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AliyasZain

This was so amazing to read. You have a way with your words!!! 

Thank you!