MG-FF~The Myth~Thread-10 ~ Updated - Pt- 102 ** Pg- 91 *** **

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The Myth 

The test of a true myth is that each time u return to it , new insights and interpretations   arise.

A saying Or belief Or fact Or superstition Or Myth ... these words play an important part in ppl's life ,, many blindly believe  or live their lives on some belief nd myths ,, from d time of d bith of a child to till his/her end some belief never left them ,, those ppl trust a priest who himself a human being nd it's also said that human is a bundle of mistakes ,, then how cn a priest  be trusted blindly ? Does a priest's words r more important than an innocent child ? If yes then where is humanity , love , care nd family bonding ? Where r relations nd their warmth ? Where is Truth nd Reality ?

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail

Index    

Thread - 1

Thread - 2

Thread - 3

Thread - 4

Thread - 5

Thread - 6 

Thread - 7

Thread - 8

Thread - 9

Thread - 10

Part - 95

Part - 96

Part - 97

Part - 98

Part - 99

Part - 100-A

Part - 100-B

Part - 101

Part - 102

Teaser 

Thread - 11

singh24 thumbnail

Character Sketch  

Maan Singh Khurana 

Geet Handa 

Mahinder Handa 

Rano Handa 

Darji 

Pummi (geet's bua)

Mr YashRaj Khurana 

Mrs Reema Khurana 

Mrs Savitri Devi Khurana  (Dadima) 

Fareeda , DaiJaan (geet's Daimaa)

Dev & Meera (Maan's younger bro nd bhabhi)

Tejinder & Lakhvinder Handa (geet's bros)

Sameera Reddy 

Kabir Siddu

some more according d flow of story...

singh24 thumbnail

Hello my friends ..

Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread ðŸ¥³
Waiting for update 
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HELLO ðŸ¤—
CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD ðŸ¥³
singh24 thumbnail

Friends 

Updating ...

shinonome,  PoonamT,  Alpha01,  guru09,  CHERUKURI9,  sree10,  piyushi,

singh24 thumbnail

The Myth 

( Lots of thanks nd hug to cute-Aly for this beautiful banner )

The test of a true myth is that each time u return to it , new insights and interpretations   arise.

A saying Or belief Or fact Or superstition Or Myth ... these words play an important part in ppl's life ,, many blindly believe  or live their lives on some belief nd myths ,, from d time of d bith of a child to till his/her end some belief never left them ,, those ppl trust a priest who himself a human being nd it's also said that human is a bundle of mistakes ,, then how cn a priest  be trusted blindly ? Does a priest's words r more important than an innocent child ? If yes then where is humanity , love , care nd family bonding ? Where r relations nd their warmth ? Where is Truth nd Reality ?

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 94

Part - 95

ðŸ˜ƒ   Plzz play BG ,, while reading ..

It was  Maan who was standing  at d door having his baby in his arms ,, baby was sucking his finger ,, Maan eyes wr roaming at all ,, his heart eached seeing wet eyes nd hung face of Geet ,, with in few min their happiness vanished ,, BadiDm's taunts refreshed Geet's wounds , nd she cdn't even voice out d reason why she was  away from all those sign ? it was he who  snatched that right from her .

ppl always blame women for everything not to men ,, these orthodox ppl never changed ,, they followed baseless nd useless things nd forced others too ,, they didn't have any logic following those age old traditions , Myths nd Saying ,, just follow them blindly ,,they never try to understand that it is not any simbol but love nd respect bounds us in relations nd strengthen them ,,these symbol varies in place to place nd ppl to ppl  .

Maan: Geet meri patni hei , gulaam nahi badiDM ,, she has equal rights like me nd all ,, she knew well  what to wear nd what not ,, when I m with her  nd not forcing  her then why other having any prob, nd what is d use of those signs ?

Geet looked at Maan with wet eyes nd then turned her face ,, DM nd Reema garnered themselves , they knew d reason , but helpless at their place .

Reema: Maan beta kya baat hei ?

Maan: nothing  baby woke up so I came to call Geet , but got something  else ,, sorry Geet ,,( geet looked at him confused ) .

Buaji(badiDM's daughter) : see Masa , he is taking her side nd saying sorry ,, kya ho gaya enn logo ke sammaan ko , biwion ko sorry bol rahe hein .

BadiDM gave an annoyed look to them , nd Maan's anger shoot up listening their useless talks ,, he knew  their family well nd their show off nature ,, many times this BadiDM forced his DM to follow her advices  ,, tried to dominate DM nd his parents  .

Maan : badiDm nd buaji , u have a diff family nd we have diff , so don't force ur baseless rules nd traditions on us ,, u r our relatives , our guests , so enjoy d marriage , but don't point out at our lives .

Reema: Maan , stop it beta , she said what she feels , it's Ok , u r young nd live in diff atmosphere nd surrounding so  live like that ,, all have their logics nd mind set , don't mind that .

Maan: but her ways r wrong Mom ,, she taunted Geet for not using marriage signs , OK , tell me any logic behind that .. BadiDM , buaji tell me why only women wear marriage signs , not men ? What was d surety nd guarantee that these few marriage sign cn save ur marriage nd life ? I m sorry to say badiDM nd buaji u all knew well that husbands cn cheat  insulting these marriage signs ,, in many religions  nd casts there r no rules to wear this bindi nd sindoor ect... those ppl also have a happy married life ,,these r only traditions nd ppl like u follow these , there r not any hard nd fast rules .

Badi DM nd buaji became numb knowing that where  Maan was taunting ,, they never thought that he cd reply them bluntly .(BadiDm's husband did 3 marriages nd all wives r alive nd have children , all 3 lives in diff homes .. reason .. in shahi gharanas men cn do 3-4 marriages ,, BadiDm was 1st wife .)

DM nd Reema made a sorry look  nd told her to lookafter baby.

DM: Geet beta jao aur pahale baby ko dekho, nahi to fir prob ho jayegi .

Geet nodded nd Maan did something which she cdn't think ,, he held her hand started dragging her with him saying...chup hoker bakwas sun rahi ho jawaab nahi de sakti ,, anpadh ho kya..?

Geet : Maan , how cn I reply them back , they r ur close relatives .

They entered their room nd Maan close d door , gave baby in Geet's arms ,, turned nd spoke drown in guilt.. baby is hungry , feed him nd no need to go there.

Geet : Maan ,, listen..

But maan rushed out in anger ,, helpless geet looked at her baby nd then sat on bed to feed him ,, she didn't like that Maan insulted his relatives for a small thing ,, they wr elders nd have old thinkings ,, she too felt a lose nd incomplete not having those marriage signs , though those didn't matter in abroad nd daily routine , but in some occasions they have their value.

She fed Viv nd made him sleep in his cot , then went to look maan , heard some noice in his gym nd moved at that ,, she gasped seeing Maan ,who was breaking things in anger nd doing his tai-chi ,, his hands wr wounded nd he was drenching in sweat,, Maan saw her nd stopped ,, wore his vest nd came close to her ,, held her hand,, Geet too gave him a painful look.

Geet: Maan ,ye sab kya hei , ku essa kar rahe ho ? .

Maan: Geet , I m sorry baby ,, u faced this all bcoz of me ,, it was me who snatched everything from u , but ppl wr taunting u ,, we don't deserve , but u r bearing this  all bcoz of our respect... agar sab kuch theek hota to aaj tum sabse jyada enjoy karti ,, mai bahot bura hun Geet  ,, punish me for ruining ur happiness .

Geet saw that today he stand for her nd replied back to his close relatives , that was a big step from Maan for her ,, it was true that bcoz of his rejection she too rejected their relation , but she compromise for d family nd her Son ,,  being a bahu of Khurana she had to keep a manner in front of ppl ,, not by heart but for show off .

Geet: it was my mistake too Maan , I forgot that there is gathering of relatives nd guests so we have to behave  properly to keep their mouth shut .

Maan: Geet I know u don't want by heart so no need to do that ,, there is no force , u live like u want .

Geet: but today badiDM nd buaji said , next someone else cn raise this Q ,, this is society nd ppl make lil thing a big issue ,, for this small thing I don't want to put all in embarrassment ,, DM nd Mom too wr feeling very bad , i m sorry for that .

Maan : , no plzz, don't say sorry Geet , r not u feeling bad ,, Geet which I told there was needed to shut their mouths ,, I don't know u like that or not , but I  too felt very insulted nd guilty, I cn't see u like that , it was my fault ,nd  i have  to be sorry.

Geet: it's OK , i'll take care of these things , u go nd freshen up , then we have to get ready for eve function .

Maan hummed with gratitude ,, adjusted geet's loose strands behind her ear lovingly ,, his this lil gesture  tingled Geet's body ,, a wave passed through her body , she left a soft gasp nd looked at him ,, her eyes met with his honey brown deep eyes ,, there wr full of emotions ,, Maan too lost in her hazels ,,both stood there lost in each other eyes .

Their  reverie broke with Reema's voice who was , searching nd calling them after not finding them in room  ,, they startled nd rushed towards their room ,, met with Reema in corridor.

Reema : where wr u both leaving baby alone in room ?

Maan: wo mom , I was in gym nd Geet came to call me there.

Geet passed a weak smile nd looked down .

Reema: Geet , we r sorry beta , wo , badima is like that ..

Maan: big mouth nd arrogant .

Reema: Maan , ab jo hei so hei , we cn't change ppl .

Maan: yes , but they have to look at them , before pointing at others .

Reema: it's OK , leave them aside , they r here only for marriage , not forever , think about our family , not for others ,, Get beta , I came to tell u that don't feel bad , nd u live like u want , tell me if u want anything  nd start getting ready ,,  Maan u stay with her nd baby , kal tum dono ko sabne bada miss kiya , aur tumhe mehndi bhi nahi lagi beta ,, aaj night mei thodi si laga lena , nd this is ur jewellery box , if u want something matching .( she handed box to Geet ) .

Maan & Geet: ji mom .

Reema went back nd maaneet to their room ,, baby was still sleeping ,, Maan went to freshen up nd Geet for changing her dress nd then started seeing d jewellery from d box lost in some thoughts .

Precap --- Maan helped Geet in dressing up ,, half confection ...😳

Part - 96

sorry for mistakes ...

singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ¤— Thanks tama..
  Hello dear..

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ud ready hai???