krk05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I could not have recognized him if not for his eyes!!
The first time I watched him on TV was in Rang Rasiya & I LOVED him as Major Saab. I thought he looked really handsome in that look and I loved his angst ridden character.

So, it's gonna take some time for me to get used to his Ram...he is sooo soft spoken and looks so young! But, considering he is such a good actor, I'm sure I'll enjoy watching him.
Edited by krk05 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
He has gone through a complete transformation
8 months of hardwork
I am happy that it's paying off
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the club πŸ€—
bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i coundt recognize him at all.
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes its a great change.
Loved him as rudra ,going to love him as ram😳😳
Edited by -Athu- - 8 years ago
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashish is very convincing as Ram. But I thought his jwellery is too heavy for his lean body.
siyakeraghav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish the cvs had made his hair a bit wavy or curly for that is how we have heard about Ram's hair in purans. Ashish's hair is rather straight but otherwise he looks very much the part with a look of inward looking eyes which can turn ruthless at the sight of enemies.What remains to be seen is the way he will look at Sita .Another coincidence is his name was Avdhesh(Lord of Avadh or Ayodhya) singh thakur in gunahon ka devta and now he is Ram himself.
krk05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukvij

I wish the cvs had made his hair a bit wavy or curly for that is how we have heard about Ram's hair in purans. Ashish's hair is rather straight but otherwise he looks very much the part with a look of inward looking eyes which can turn ruthless at the sight of enemies.What remains to be seen is the way he will look at Sita .Another coincidence is his name was Avdhesh(Lord of Avadh or Ayodhya) singh thakur in gunahon ka devta and now he is Ram himself.

Looking at Sita is fine but he won't be giving her any smoldering looks or romancing her like he did in Rang Rasiya...because he is Ram & no one would like Bhagwan ram to be romantic & lovey dovey πŸ˜›