Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

Fab episode...
Love fight sequence...
It's not fast..else it will be too slow...

That's true, fight scenes have to be fast. It was good to watch. Well directed and well shot fight scenes with good stunts
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The one thing I liked is , they were shown of not only using arrows, but swords too in the fighting.
A much realistic portrayal.
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Arshi,

Great post as always. Yesterday, liked the entry of the adult Ram. I think Ashish Sharma is a good choice. So far he has done good as the soft hearted, caring, warrior prince. Have seen him before in Colors Rangrasiya and he was good as Rudra in that. I read that he had played Chandragupta Maurya in the serial where Manish Wadhwa was Chanakya. So Guru-shishya again :)

Good episode today too. As you said we saw two sides of Rama. Nicely shown that Rama will be a just King who treats everyone equally and truly cares for the welfare of everyone. So the old lady made a comeback and a closure was given to her story.

And Ram-Lakhan ki jodi ban gayi. Now looking forward to adult Sita's entry. Yesterday and today the episodes didn't shift between Ayodhya and Mithila. It was all Ayodhya and Rama. Next it will be all Sita..
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode. The two facets of Ram was shown beautifully.

The action sequence was done well, and it looked as natural as it can be. The end where Ram glides on the ground shooting arrows...n then when he stands up, along with the BGM, was fantastic...but i would say my favorite part of the epi was the kheer scene. Ram's look/nod asking the old lady to feed him the kheer was wonderful.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

The one thing I liked is , they were shown of not only using arrows, but swords too in the fighting.

A much realistic portrayal.

Realistic to pata nahi, but ya well choreographed action sequence
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: appukrish

Hi Arshi,

Great post as always. Yesterday, liked the entry of the adult Ram. I think Ashish Sharma is a good choice. So far he has done good as the soft hearted, caring, warrior prince. Have seen him before in Colors Rangrasiya and he was good as Rudra in that. I read that he had played Chandragupta Maurya in the serial where Manish Wadhwa was Chanakya. So Guru-shishya again :)

Good episode today too. As you said we saw two sides of Rama. Nicely shown that Rama will be a just King who treats everyone equally and truly cares for the welfare of everyone. So the old lady made a comeback and a closure was given to her story.

And Ram-Lakhan ki jodi ban gayi. Now looking forward to adult Sita's entry. Yesterday and today the episodes didn't shift between Ayodhya and Mithila. It was all Ayodhya and Rama. Next it will be all Sita..

Aparna,

Ya Ashish looks good, and is convincing in both the emotional scenes and the action scenes

But I guess I still have a Rudra hangover, so I keep thinking how much better someone else would've been. I guess it'll take a while to switch loyalties
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Loved today's episode. The two facets of Ram was shown beautifully.

The action sequence was done well, and it looked as natural as it can be. The end where Ram glides on the ground shooting arrows...n then when he stands up, along with the BGM, was fantastic...but i would say my favorite part of the epi was the kheer scene. Ram's look/nod asking the old lady to feed him the kheer was wonderful.

I think it was a very good in showing Rama in both his emotional and physical courage and strength

Let's see how they introduce the grown up Sita now
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree to you Arshics. yesterday showed both the faces of Rama. And yes the action scenes were fast paced. I thoroughly enjoyed it ( I do love dhisyum, dhisyum...But it was much better than the usual dhisyum, dhisyum). We have to note a lot of aspects in Rama yesterday. The reason why he is a crown prince, the reason why the entire Ayodhya was willing to follow him when he is asked to go for vanvass- He respects the common man. Have made provisions to understand their problem and find solutions for it - Yes he lives in palace, is a royal but that doesn't stop him from going to a person who duely cares for him and eat food from her hand. His care is genuine, respecting the feelings of an elderly lady. - He generates trust. A man attacked by asuras comes to him to help. It is not the army he sends. But he leads from front along with his brother. In a way he follows the motto army follows " First nation, then comrades, then me ". Self comes last. Safety of praja, Safety of other fighters, then his safety. Only leaders who trust their ability, have confidence and love can live upto this motto and hence a true leader. Under the able guidance of Vashista, his noble ministers and his loving brothers Ram will make a great administrator and king. I am really loving the way they are setting up Ram's character. So not as a birth right, not as divinity, but as the prince of Ayodhya itself we viewers see him as the future king.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Arshi: You nicely covered the entire aspects of the episode. As the topic title is Ram-Lakhan, I just want to emphasize on the brothers relation. There is a proverb in Tamil, "thambi udaiyan pataikku anjan" meaning those who has brother is not afraid of enemies army. It is true not just for humans like yudhistran but also for god, which is represented by both Ram and Balaram. Yes, for Ram there is no need for brothers to help him as he himself is god, but the helping hands of his brothers especially lakshman shows the confidence level of Lord Ram who lived a life as a normal human being.
On the other hand, when we see Ravan, because of his brother Vibhishan turning against him, he lost everything. I agree the Ravan path was adharma which made vibhishan move away from him but if Ravan listen to his brother, the end would have been different (not to change the epic 😆, just my POV).
This bonding of brothers both in happiness and hard times shows the significance of brotherhood. I liked both the satvik and rudhra roopa of Ram.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ramya the brotherhood is not limited to Ramayan. It is so valid in MB also. Imagine if Karna knew the truth in time and was on Pandavas side. Neither Panchali would have suffered as she would have married him and become the queen. No infamous hall of dice. No war. One of the key reasons of that war itself was Karna's birth secret.