Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kanak123

Ashish sharma has been roped in for this role..after watching his talent in chandragupt mauyra...he was at his best.

Though he would do best as ram...only thing he is very short in height...even lakshman i liked...he would have been better as bharath i feel...

My dear ashish's height is 5 feet 11 inches..he is not short๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My husbands height is 5 feet 10 inches and he looks tall.
Edited by Aashna_30 - 8 years ago
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna_30

My dear ashish's height is 5 feet 11 inches..he is not short๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My husbands height is 5 feet 10 inches and he looks tall.

Really...then he is same height as my husband...๐Ÿ˜› ...then i guess others r more taller...he looks shorter though...anyways lets see how he gets on...
IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even though I am his fan I was going to judge him objectively and be critical about his acting since he is portraying a character that is dear to our hearts. His dialogue delivery is good so far. I am sure as the show progresses he will /improve/ on it since the pronunciation of the words needs a perfect level of enunciation but he is doing a good job so far ๐Ÿ˜Š Also his screen presence is good, his on screen compatibility with the cast is good so far as well. Now I am waiting to see more of his chem with Madirakhshi. ๐Ÿ˜Š
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No one could have portrayed Ram as convincingly as Asish. He is perfect as Ram. They way he has groomed himself for the role is outstanding!!
BTW, I am new to the forum