Mangal bhavan amangal haari

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Today we saw Rama after 8 years time leap, it's his birthday and every one is celebrating
Dashratha is still very proud of his son and blesses him

Kaushalya ma blesses him

Sumitra ma still feels the same selfless love

And kekeyi ma is still torn between her love for Rama and her ambition for Bharat

Rama is still the same empathetic, loving, mangal bhavan, amangal Haari!

So basically, was to announce that 8 years have passed and the atyachaar of rakshasas like mareech and Subahu against the citizens of Ayodhya.

But today I wanted to touch on something else ...

We often see the netas and mantris, isolate themselves against common people. They remember them only when it's election time. Till then they are treated with arrogance, even though these are letter representatives, who have been chosen by us, the common people to take care of us.

In Ayodhya, Rama will be the King by virtue of his birth. He doesn't need the mandate of the people to become the King, it's is birthright

Which is what makes his desire to meet the praja all the more commendable - on his birthday, when his father has offered him the world, all the high and mighty of his kingdom are waiting in line to meet him, he chooses to go and meet the ordinary people - this is the greatness of Rama - his love and caring and compassion for the ordinary people, his love for those who love him without expectations!

Looking forward to more, today was setting the stage for the new adhyaya to start!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OK done with multiple re-watching
I am a biased fangirl today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart the intro scene along with the BG
And the visual effect gave me goosebumps
Kaikeyi's changing expressions showed her dilemma
But still she couldn't ignore her Ram๐Ÿ˜Š
The Guru's,Father,Mother's proud expression said it all
But the highlight was when Ram stood in front of Vishnu
The symbolism was lovely and the guru watching aarti of
Vishnu in human form to Vishnu in God form
This episode had more of a spiritual feel to it
Then Ram and Lakshman's bonding was pleasing to eyes
And last but not least Ram being Ram wanted to meet people

And the ep also hinted the future mission of Ram
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
superb post
loved it
yes everything remain same except they all grew but the love , warmth ambition ego hurt pain happiness , everything is there present ...
u said right this time politician used to ignore the real common ppl only time of need means vote election they came n that era king even with birth right can't meet or don't want to meet common ppl
where Raam want to came out from this n finally he ...
there is the differences Ram set always thing right ...
for Ram everyone r equal , he is compassionate he is caring he want to know the pain he want to see everyone happy n smiling..

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 8 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

OK done with multiple re-watching

I am a biased fangirl today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart the intro scene along with the BG
And the visual effect gave me goosebumps
Kaikeyi's changing expressions showed her dilemma
But still she couldn't ignore her Ram๐Ÿ˜Š
The Guru's,Father,Mother's proud expression said it all
But the highlight was when Ram stood in front of Vishnu
The symbolism was lovely and the guru watching aarti of
Vishnu in human form to Vishnu in God form
This episode had more of a spiritual feel to it
Then Ram and Lakshman's bonding was pleasing to eyes
And last but not least Ram being Ram wanted to meet people

And the ep also hinted the future mission of Ram

Yes, the shot of Rama in front of the huge Vishnu idol was very impressive.

So you are an Ashish fan๐Ÿ˜Š

I haven't seen him earlier, so will wait to see how he portrays this complex role.

The episode was mainly to set the continuity after the time leap
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

superb post

loved it
yes everything remain same except they all grew but the love , warmth ambition ego hurt pain happiness , everything is there present ...
u said right this time politician used to ignore the real common ppl only time of need means vote election they came n that era king even with birth right can't meet or don't want to meet common ppl
where Raam want to came out from this n finally he ...
there is the differences Ram set always thing right ...
for Ram everyone r equal , he is compassionate he is caring he want to know the pain he want to see everyone happy n smiling..

Yes, that's why he is called maryada purshottam. through his actions we learn about the ideal conduct in all roles of our life - personal as well as professional.
The arrogant political leaders will also be able to learn many a lessons from Rama!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post dear..loved the intro scene along with superb BG...being ashish pankhi I was super excited to see him back on my tv screen..loved the episode.
Edited by Aashna_30 - 8 years ago
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Arshics: Thoughtful post. Its a nice intro for the grown up Ram expecting something different for sita too.

I liked few of the scenes in the episode
1. Guru Vasisth paramanath in watching Ram. The satisfied happiness in his face on seeing Ram doing pooja. Hoping for the best coming out of his student.
2. Ram's reply to Dhasarath reg Kaikeyi's blessings. No words needed to express the love between mother and her son. Soul touching dialogues.
3. Ram's wish to meet prajas.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics I guess the lines " Mangal Bhavan amangal haari" is taken from Ramcharita manas and old DD Ramayan had a beautiful tone associated with these lines. Somehow the BG was not as soothing to me as the old DD one for those lines.
But leave that apart. The epi was a beauty. I loved the way they showed the grown-up Ram. And Ashish does have a calmness and serenity needed for Ram( my mom loved him, so that means Ashish has succeeded ๐Ÿ˜ƒ in the intro epi.)
Yes the thing was more on the need to meet the common people, I loved the convo between Kaikeyi and Ram. Where Ram tells mother and son need not tell anything. Son understands mother. That means Ram has understood Kaikeyi and the fire that burns inside her. And his love and compassion will provide balm to that raging fire.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshics

Yes, the shot of Rama in front of the huge Vishnu idol was very impressive.

So you are an Ashish fan๐Ÿ˜Š

I haven't seen him earlier, so will wait to see how he portrays this complex role.

The episode was mainly to set the continuity after the time leap

A big yes,I am a Ashish fan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And I am damn sure he will impress most within few eps๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes it was a continuity ep
Till now every ep had something to offer
I think this one they dedicated it to Ram intro
and it had a spiritual aura throughout
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Yes, that's why he is called maryada purshottam. through his actions we learn about the ideal conduct in all roles of our life - personal as well as professional.
The arrogant political leaders will also be able to learn many a lessons from Rama!

Truly agree with this...
Hope n wish for it only