To keep KTHTMD running is a challenge ? aly goni.

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.spamdomain.net/to-keep-kuch-toh-hai-tere-mere-darmiyaan-running-is-a-challenge-aly-goni/.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreepatil. thumbnail
friendz. if link is not worked then go to spamdomain.com and read the whole article.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ughhh just when it was actually getting interesting they decide to end it ðŸ˜³ Edited by halifax004 - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

Ughhh just when it was actually getting interesting they decide to end it😳

yes so sad. i hope this week trp get high and sp change them decision.
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww this is so sad... The whole story was about rayal not mayal
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
plz post d article here.cant enter d site
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Although Aly Goni is maintaining a stoic silence on reports that his Star Plus show Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan will end early next month. We can safely surmise from the conversation we had with him a few days back that must be slightly hurt with the decision to shut the show in a hurry without giving him and Asha Negi (He had replaced Vaibhav Roy while female lead Shritama Mukherjee was also replaced by Asha ) a chance to prove themselves.

"We have just entered and the very low earlier numbers have slightly gone up . I am sure a gradual week on week rise is good enough given the fact that the we have stiff competition from long running rival shows on the same slot. Having said that we are equally aware that most Star Plus shows rate much higher than our current position. So there is still big challenge ahead."

However Aly fan's need not worry for he will continue to be seen on TV. He had already informed us that has not left Yeh Yeh Hai Mohabbatein for his fans don't want him to leave." I had just taken break to set up my above new show . " said he.

This abrupt decision to end Kuch Toh should not affect his equations with Balaji Telefilms, as Aly is quite a level headed guy who had told us a few days back, " Ekta ma'am( Producer Ekta Kapoor) gave me a small role in the The Serial' at a time when no one was giving me a second glance . It was based on my performance in the above channel [V] show that I was offered YHM. Balaji is like family and I hope to be remain with them as long as I am doing TV."

shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

Awww this is so sad... The whole story was about rayal not mayal

yes komal. i hope show will nt end.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

plz post d article here.cant enter d site

yes already komal share that. plz read it.
dlmh11 thumbnail
😉just simple call 180030007827 aur bolo iska writer sonali jaffer ko nikalo