Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good Night Friends, See you all tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

A repeat telecast , but in a detailed manner !

They searched for their room and finally got the best room , evening Sun's kissing rays reflected in their affinity at that intimate moment !

Pratyusha defined Rahul as a through gentleman and very caring .Good to hear !She described their first meeting in a common friend's party ,with a gleeful smile !Other couples commented as they are so similar in their thinking !

Phata poster , Nikala hero - Poster torn ,out came a hero ! These words are going rounds in the PC Villa regarding Rahul !

They are the most compatible couple and are looking good ! There is a special type of" spark" in their chemistry !

On the personal front, their match seems quite good. If all works out well,soon they are going to tie the knot !

Pratyusha is materialistic and Rahul is sensitive , seems a bit camera shy type !

Pratyusha is more communicative and he is honest in his expressions , both frank about their feelings for each other.

Rahul is soft hearted and Pratyusha is too emotional as a person, they are complementing each other in a way with their lovely expressions .

They both behaved in a dignified way and no fake expressions like some other couples ! Clearly visible , they are novice to love and togetherness !Yet to adjust , but that special feeling is very much visible !

We have yet to see in detail their disagreements on certain issues , so Picture abhi baaki hai mere dosth![ My friend the film Isn't over yet]!😊

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Night friends , sweet dreams !
Thank you Nado for wonderful Caps !πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Guys today's PC episode of Prat's and Rahul is a repeat of Sat-Sunday episode. Today's show they did not show couple performing stunts that's all,

One thing amused me is the introduction of Rahul as hero. When ever they spoke about Prat's and Rahul they did not forget to mention Rahul as Hero. As if he is going to get launch as Hero in some project.

Today's episode I felt more of Rahul's promotion than Prat's, what say?

Thank you Padmaja
I am confused. I thought the PC goes on Saturdays and Sundays.
Can I get a link?
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

A repeat telecast , but in a detailed manner !

They searched for their room and finally got the best room , evening Sun's kissing rays reflected in their affinity at that intimate moment !

Pratyusha defined Rahul as a through gentleman and very caring .Good to hear !She described their first meeting in a common friend's party ,with a gleeful smile !Other couples commented as they are so similar in their thinking !

Phata poster , Nikala hero - Poster torn ,out came a hero ! These words are going rounds in the PC Villa regarding Rahul !

They are the most compatible couple and are looking good ! There is a special type of" spark" in their chemistry !

On the personal front, their match seems quite good. If all works out well,soon they are going to tie the knot !

Pratyusha is materialistic and Rahul is sensitive , seems a bit camera shy type !

Pratyusha is more communicative and he is honest in his expressions , both frank about their feelings for each other.

Rahul is soft hearted and Pratyusha is too emotional as a person, they are complementing each other in a way with their lovely expressions .

They both behaved in a dignified way and no fake expressions like some other couples ! Clearly visible , they are novice to love and togetherness !Yet to adjust , but that special feeling is very much visible !

We have yet to see in detail their disagreements on certain issues , so Picture abhi baaki hai mere dosth![ My friend the film Isn't over yet]!😊

Thak you Madhu.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good Night friends , sweet dreams !

Thank you Nado for wonderful Caps !πŸ€—

Beautiful Siggie Madhu. πŸ‘
Good night and sweet dreams.
nn027 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Lovely to see you made it, Branka and so wonderful to read your posts, so suffused with color, warmth, love and beautiful images!

Saw PC last night, will give you girls who do not understand Hindi, an update:

Prats says the two things that define Rahul are that he is a gentleman and is very caring and she always wanted a hero. They had first met at a friend's party in 2013, while she was dancing and she asked him, who are you! Other couples comment that they are very similar to each other and both like to party hard.Then they show them doing tasks, Rahul tells she is very brave if she trusts someone, she can fight a tiger too! After a task, the host Arbaaz Khan asks Rahul, you are not scared of heights, he says no, not scared of anything, the host persists, he says maybe her eyes! The host asks Prats we saw a visual, will be it true (referring to them getting married), Prats says of course and adds, do not take tension, you want our marriage to take place, it will of course!
Then they show some task of theirs where Prats and Rahul have to pick a box but she falls yet gets up in two seconds and helps with one hand to give whatever support and accomplish the task successfully. Some questions were fielded to Prats about Rahul, she got two right but got the third one wrong, she says she was overconfident. Prats says Rahul by finishing the tasks successfully showed what he could do for me, so it was beautiful! In the end, the compere concludes that Prats and Rahul show the world that there should be trust between couples and not necessarily age or experience.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
NadoπŸ€—, thank you so much for the beautiful caps. Mainly, PC will feature the games and skills tests only on week-ends, Sat-Sun at 8.30 pm, week days are a recap, this is what I think.😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you Padmaja
I am confused. I thought the PC goes on Saturdays and Sundays.
Can I get a link?

Nado don't get confused, as Vibha said PC is a stunt and task based show, where in couples got to show case their trust and belief on each other while performing them. And in week day's they will show individual couple's view points with respect to performing the stunts and tasks.

So the interesting part will be on Saturday and Sunday's.