Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Went to post a comment in Prats profile, and saw a new article about SSK, where she is tagged, so please comment there...Thank you 😊:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/29039-patalika-devi-to-possess-simar-on-asural-simar-ka.htm#8305202

Done 😛
Thanks Branka. Amazing work
nn027 thumbnail
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

I don't know whether it is good news or bad new but Pratyusha and Rahul got eliminated from Power Couple.

Rahul's friend Salil Ankola said that Pratyusha was not able to take on the pressure in the initial stages of this show then how can she take it further, so he is nominating Prat's and Rahul. I think this was the most unfair judgement he made.

During nominations Prat's and Rahul got 1 point and Naveed and Sayed got 6 points.

What ever it is finally Pratyusha is out of the Power Couple show.

😲 I'm surprised. I did not expect that it will be eliminated. 😒
Thank you Padmaja. I'll look tomorrow.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

"We will invite all for our wedding! After printing the cards , I will give wedding invitation to you people first ! "--Prats said while coming out of the PC Villa !

"We spent good time here , we got an opportunity to know better about each other , our love , personality , trust towards each other !"-

"Play the game honestly ,be clean in your intentions , express your feelings in a clear way !that's what we did , "-Pratyusha said !

Thanks Madhu. 😊
Nicely said this.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

To be deeply loved by your spouse , you have to show a willingness to take risks , exposing your vulnerabilities, hopes, hurts, fears and flaws , must be honest ! Hiding behind the fear and inaction is not the real love , there is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it's worth the risk... reach for it , is the message here .

Rahul failed to identify the 4 imp things' photos of Prats and they lost all the points ! Prats was standing there with terrifying looks , concern regarding his safety while he was rolling in that fire surrounded car ! She said to him " you are not lesser than anyone here ," she assured him and she has shown faith in his ability and trust in his love.

Next test is , a couple's ability to impress others in the show , winning their hearts by showing the compatibility . Find out if you and your partner are soul mates, best friends, or a recipe for disaster?! Many selected other's names , but none selected P&R !

In the next quiz is "Who is the odd couple in the show ?! who are the selected one who do not appear to be actually what they are ?Most people selected again P&R . They even pointed a finger towards Rahul's honesty and blamed him for giving three different answers to 3 dif . persons !

Left there with no points , so was unsafe , have to get the nod from others to stay there , there most people selected the other couple and eliminated P&R .

Rahul was unfazed , accepted the decision in a cool way , but Prats expressed surprise over their elimination and , she is a real fighter , wants to fight till end , but at the same time wise enough to accept the verdict gracefully ! That's it friends !

Thank you Madhu ❤️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning, so happy to be back😃

Thank you Padma and Madi for all news about PC! Madi's detailed updates were like a fitting commentary, thank you so much dear friend🤗 and your siggies are so exquisite, some evoked beautiful memories👏. Padma, loved your quotes too, good ones!

Nado, a big hug to you for the wonderful caps, felt I did not miss anything, thank you dear!

Branka, loved your collages,picture-perfect! So happy that you are enjoying your feast and having a gala time in general!

Yes, Gina was right, no wonder there was less coverage of Prats and Rahul in all the promotions because they were eliminated first. I would say good for us and for them, they were in a group of veterans and though being the youngest, did not act mushy and silly, maintained their dignity throughout and guess got to know each other better. Good for us as we no longer have to watch this show😆, I hate reality shows! Let's see what next for Prats!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning, so happy to be back😃

Thank you Padma and Madi for all news about PC! Madi's detailed updates were like a fitting commentary, thank you so much dear friend🤗 and your siggies are so exquisite, some evoked beautiful memories👏. Padma, loved your quotes too, good ones!

Nado, a big hug to you for the wonderful caps, felt I did not miss anything, thank you dear!

Branka, loved your collages,picture-perfect! So happy that you are enjoying your feast and having a gala time in general!

Yes, Gina was right, no wonder there was less coverage of Prats and Rahul in all the promotions because they were eliminated first. I would say good for us and for them, they were in a group of veterans and though being the youngest, did not act mushy and silly, maintained their dignity throughout and guess got to know each other better. Good for us as we no longer have to watch this show😆, I hate reality shows! Let's see what next for Prats!

Thank you Vibha .
Pratyusha is a great actress , she knows how to excel in acting , but in the reality shows , they expect you to be real , but a small twist here , they have to ACT REAL , acco. to the director's whimsical wish !
She only knows how to define a character , but have no idea how to hide her honest self !
For that they eliminated , and good for her and for us too ! Reality shows are not for dreamy viewers and artistic actress ! 😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning friends😃
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good monday morning all 🤗Have an awesome week ahead.😃