Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

❤️ Branka , wonderful Collages with excellent feelings studded with your beautiful words 👏!

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Have to go now, Mom wake up 😊 Will try to come back in the night...Here is one collage...

And little bit of Christmas spirit...

Anna's memories FROZEN

Zagreb Christmas advent in Zrinjevac:

Ooo! I would make these from an old Colonial recipe for "spiced cookies" - similar to old gingerbread.:

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Went to post a comment in Prats profile, and saw a new article about SSK, where she is tagged, so please comment there...Thank you 😊:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/29039-patalika-devi-to-possess-simar-on-asural-simar-ka.htm#8305202

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good afternoon friends , enjoy the holiday !😊

Christmas is around the corner and New Year is whistling at us !So let us indulge in mini celebration ! Venue for our Jollification !

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Went to post a comment in Prats profile, and saw a new article about SSK, where she is tagged, so please comment there...Thank you 😊:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/29039-patalika-devi-to-possess-simar-on-asural-simar-ka.htm#8305202

Done !👍🏼
Thank you Branka for liking my siggies and WU.😊
Great collages with wonderful words , always show a new dimension in her acting skill with your comparative collages !👏
Thanks a lot Ivone for your melodious silent appreciation !🤗
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Branka , Sarath wants to invite them to the Christmas party !😊

Anna's memories FROZEN
Viswasruti thumbnail
😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just now came from Farm house. Hello friends. Every thing is fine. Will come a little later.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether it is good news or bad new but Pratyusha and Rahul got eliminated from Power Couple.

Rahul's friend Salil Ankola said that Pratyusha was not able to take on the pressure in the initial stages of this show then how can she take it further, so he is nominating Prat's and Rahul. I think this was the most unfair judgement he made.

During nominations Prat's and Rahul got 1 point and Naveed and Sayed got 6 points.

What ever it is finally Pratyusha is out of the Power Couple show.
Viswasruti thumbnail

"We will invite all for our wedding! After printing the cards , I will give wedding invitation to you people first ! "--Prats said while coming out of the PC Villa !

"We spent good time here , we got an opportunity to know better about each other , our love , personality , trust towards each other !"-

"Play the game honestly ,be clean in your intentions , express your feelings in a clear way !that's what we did , "-Pratyusha said !