Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

😊 Thank you Nado for all these beautiful Caps !❤️

Beautiful work Madhu
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Im busy. Sorry, caps will be delayed, but I will certainly do that.
Have a nice day.😃

Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Nado for liking my siggies ! 😊 Thanks for the wonderful Caps !
🤗
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Thank you Nado for liking my siggies ! 😊 Thanks for the wonderful Caps !

🤗

🤗

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends,
Guy's could watch Power Couple upto 9.20 Pm then again the same remote out of my control and went into the hands of husband. I had no option to share the shows what ever he see's. Then again got back remote at 9.55 PM😆

What ever I saw during this time only found out that Prat's and Rahul were very real in their behavior. They maintained dignity though out, be sitting or what ever they do. Saw Prat's perform a task where in she has to run on tred mill back wards and pick Rahul's cloths. She could not recognise and pick Rahul's cloths among the cloths hanged there hence lost trust points which Rahul bet on her. Most of them could not do completely.

Rahul comforted her by saying its ok let us party. Prat's got emotional but became normal.

All in all it was entertaining episode.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello sweet Pratyushians 🤗

My mother lay down to rest a bit after lunch as all the guests are gone...so I have time to pass by and share with you collages that I did last night, since I could not log on to IF...Here they are.Thank you Nado❤️ so much for this beautiful Caps⭐️...Prats is simply glowing on all of them, so sweet and beautiful...

and here is one old one...

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello sweet Pratyushians 🤗

My mother lay down to rest a bit after lunch as all the guests are gone...so I have time to pass by and share with you collages that I did last night, since I could not log on to IF...Here they are.Thank you Nado❤️ so much for this beautiful Caps⭐️...Prats is simply glowing on all of them, so sweet and beautiful...

and here is one old one...

Just WOW, Branka the Collages are so beautiful and mesmerizing 👏❤️. You are a ⭐️
Edited by anglecat9 - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Don't know why I get these type of Quote's sometimes😆

Good Night friends, see you all tomorrow😃
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Hello friends,

Guy's could watch Power Couple upto 9.20 Pm then again the same remote out of my control and went into the hands of husband. I had no option to share the shows what ever he see's. Then again got back remote at 9.55 PM😆

What ever I saw during this time only found out that Prat's and Rahul were very real in their behavior. They maintained dignity though out, be sitting or what ever they do. Saw Prat's perform a task where in she has to run on tred mill back wards and pick Rahul's cloths. She could not recognise and pick Rahul's cloths among the cloths hanged there hence lost trust points which Rahul bet on her. Most of them could not do completely.

Rahul comforted her by saying its ok let us party. Prat's got emotional but became normal.

All in all it was entertaining episode.

Thank you Padmaja ❤️ for WU of todays episode 🤗

I am happy that Prats is having fun in this reality show, and that she and Rahul are doing well. I am sure that those are not easy tasks...I mean, how on earth can you recognize someone's clothes while running backwards on Tred mill...😕 Anyway, all this is just a game, and having fun in doing it is their ultimate goal, so I am happy that both Rahul and Prats are enjoying it...I'll translate what you wrote:

Translation/Prevod:

Padmaja kaze da je gledala samo jedan deo danasnje emisije, jer joj je upravljac bio otet, posto njen muz prati nesto drugo na televiziji...tako da je ovo onaj deo koji je videla:

Iz svega sto sam videla za to vreme zakljucila sam da su Prats i Rahul veoma iskreni i realni u svom ponasanju. Odrzavaju dostojanstvo celo vreme, bilo da sede ili bilo sto da rade...Videla sam Prats koja je izvodila zadatak gde je trebala da trci natraske po pokretnoj traci i sakuplja Rahulovu odecu. Nije mogla da prepozna sve delove njegove odece, medju ostalom odecom koja je tu visila, i da ih pokupi...Izgubila je zbog toga poene poverenja u koje se Rahul kladio na nju. Vecina ostalih parova takodjer nije uspesno zavrsila zadatak...

Rahul ju je tesio i rekao joj da je sve u redu, i da je najbolje da idu da se vesele i zabavljaju. Prats je bila emocionalna,ali se brzo vratila natrag u normalu 😊 Sve u svemu, bila je to zabavna epizoda...

Thanks for WU ❤️

Rose heart:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Don't know why I get these type of Quote's sometimes😆

Good Night friends, see you all tomorrow😃

Good night my dear friend ⭐️ Glad that you like my collages 😳 Thank you ❤️
You are geting those Quotes because, now and than, we all need to be reminded not to stress ourself if something did not come out as we would like to...we just should shake it off, and start again, dream a new dream, start a new project, find another way to achieve what we want to...but never gave up...Have a sweet dreams...May all your dreams come true...⭐️

purple flower: