Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello everyone 😊

Hello Nado πŸ€—

Love this enchanting magical forest...I bet there is a fairy there, playing some soft music...😊

fairy in the woods:

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good day to you my dear friends πŸ€—

I am counting my blessings and I am so happy that I am able to come here to be with you.There is plenty PMs to read and reply, and I will do it soon...My mother went to the reunion/Christmas celebration in advance, with her coworkers in the company where she used to work, so I got some free time, and a lots of luck to be able to log in , so happy about that..
.πŸ˜ƒ

Seek the magic in life and the ordinary becomes extraordinary.:

I made some coffee for all of you, so we can sit together and enjoy in it, talking about love, and life and our girl above all...but not before I share with you a story that my soul connected twin sister send once to her daughters, and they share it with me now...love it, just as much as I love all three of them and all of you here...❀️
So here is a kind of coffee that I love...

Coffee Trk Kahvesi
Turkish coffee... Turkish Coffee Fortunes - Trk Kahvesi

And another thing I just looove in this cold days...hot chocolate...πŸ˜ƒ

Hot Chocolate ULTRA-RICH AND CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE

And few cookies to make your Life even sweeter...πŸ˜†

Over the top cookies! Gingerbread Christmas Trees

So here is a story about life and coffee...I am so happy that I could share my coffee and this story with all of you ❀️

2 Cups of Coffee

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 cups of coffee.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.
The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls.

He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.
The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it
into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.
The students responded with an unanimous "yes."

The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor as the laughter subsided, "I want you to
recognize that this jar represents your life.

The golf balls are the important things--God, your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions--and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.

The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car. The sand is everything else--the small stuff."

If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls.

The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you. "Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first--the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the coffee represented. The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend."😊
Please share this with someone you care about.
I JUST Did.πŸ˜ƒ

Love you all!!! ❀️

Hello Branka ❀️ πŸ€—
Thank you for coffe and wonderful story. Thank you for sharing with us. ❀️

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

"There's no need to add sugar to your evening coffee, because you've just been poked by a sweet person like me. Good evening".

Good evening.
Cute quote. πŸ˜ƒ
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nado πŸ€—

Love this enchanting magical forest...I bet there is a fairy there, playing some soft music...😊

fairy in the woods:

Branka πŸ€—
There are Forest fairy . What would a forest be without them. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Lovely to see you made it, Branka and so wonderful to read your posts, so suffused with color, warmth, love and beautiful images!

Saw PC last night, will give you girls who do not understand Hindi, an update:

Prats says the two things that define Rahul are that he is a gentleman and is very caring and she always wanted a hero. They had first met at a friend's party in 2013, while she was dancing and she asked him, who are you! Other couples comment that they are very similar to each other and both like to party hard.Then they show them doing tasks, Rahul tells she is very brave if she trusts someone, she can fight a tiger too! After a task, the host Arbaaz Khan asks Rahul, you are not scared of heights, he says no, not scared of anything, the host persists, he says maybe her eyes! The host asks Prats we saw a visual, will be it true (referring to them getting married), Prats says of course and adds, do not take tension, you want our marriage to take place, it will of course!
Then they show some task of theirs where Prats and Rahul have to pick a box but she falls yet gets up in two seconds and helps with one hand to give whatever support and accomplish the task successfully. Some questions were fielded to Prats about Rahul, she got two right but got the third one wrong, she says she was overconfident. Prats says Rahul by finishing the tasks successfully showed what he could do for me, so it was beautiful! In the end, the compere concludes that Prats and Rahul show the world that there should be trust between couples and not necessarily age or experience.

Hello Vibha my dear friend πŸ€—

I am happy as well that finaly, I am able to come here without problems (knock on the wood πŸ˜ƒ)

Thank you for WU, I hope I will found somewhere a link where I can watch PC 😊

Here, let me translate what you wrote:

Prats je rekla da su dve osobine koje opisuju i definiraju Rahula te da je on djentlmen, i da je vrlo brizan, i da je ona uvek htela heroja uz sebe. Prvi puta su se upoznali na nekoj zabavi kod prijatelja 2013, i dok je plesala, ona ga je pitala tko je on..Drugi parovi su komentirali da su njih dvoje vrlo slicni jedno drugome, i da oboje vole da se zabavljaju i vesele. Onda su ih pokazali kako rade neki zadatak. Rahul je za nju rekao da je ona jako hrabra, ukoliko ima povjerenje u nekoga, tada bi mogla da se bori i sa tigrom (Tu je u pravu, Prats bi sve ucinila za svoje prijatelje...to je moja opaska) Nakon zadatka, voditelj Arbaaz Khan je pitao Rahula da li se plasi visina, a on je odgovorio da se ne plasi nicega. Voditelj je i dalje insistirao, i Rahul je rekao da se mozda pomalo boji njenih ociju (verovatno jer moze da ga procita i prodre mu u dusu) Voditelj je rekao Prats da su sve vidjeli (verovatno njihove osjecaje jedno prema drugome) i upitao ju je da li je to sve istina... (Misleci na to da li ce se ozeniti) Prats je rekla: Naravno, i dodala...nemojte previse da se stresirate...vi zelite da se mi vencamo, i to ce se i desiti!
Onda su pokazali neki njihov zadatak, gde su Prats i Rahul trebali da podignu neku kutiju, ali ona je pala...ali se u dvije sekunde podigla, i pomogla mu sa jednom rukom, pruzajuci mu podrsku, koliko god da je mogla, i uspesno su obavili zadatak... Postavili su Prats neka pitanja u vezi Rahula, na dva je odgovorila ispravno, trece je pogresno odgovorila, pravdajuci se da je bila previse samouverena...Prats je rekla da je Rahul, izvrsivsi uspjesno zadatak,pokazao sta bi mogao da uradi za nju, i zato je to bilo prekrasno. Na kraju je zakljuceno da su Prats i Rahul pokazali svijetu da izmedju dvoje ljudi treba da postoji povjerenje, i da nije sve u godinama i iskustvu...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Nado❀️ for all the beautiful Caps and pictures...Prats is so beautiful ❀️
I saved some on this PC and will make some siggies soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Good Morning FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Nado thank you for the Caps.

Madhu and Vibha thank you for the WU.

Branka enjoy your festival.

Hello Sarica, Gina and Garima.

Thank you Padmaja, I am enjoying it in full power...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Gif Christmas
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good Morning friends , have a nice day .

Hello to you my sweet Madi πŸ€—
WINTER SNOW GIF

Do not forget to feed the birds in this cold Winter days...Warm hugs to my little friends there...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

A repeat telecast , but in a detailed manner !

They searched for their room and finally got the best room , evening Sun's kissing rays reflected in their affinity at that intimate moment !

Pratyusha defined Rahul as a through gentleman and very caring .Good to hear !She described their first meeting in a common friend's party ,with a gleeful smile !Other couples commented as they are so similar in their thinking !

Phata poster , Nikala hero - Poster torn ,out came a hero ! These words are going rounds in the PC Villa regarding Rahul !

They are the most compatible couple and are looking good ! There is a special type of" spark" in their chemistry !

On the personal front, their match seems quite good. If all works out well,soon they are going to tie the knot !

Pratyusha is materialistic and Rahul is sensitive , seems a bit camera shy type !

Pratyusha is more communicative and he is honest in his expressions , both frank about their feelings for each other.

Rahul is soft hearted and Pratyusha is too emotional as a person, they are complementing each other in a way with their lovely expressions .

They both behaved in a dignified way and no fake expressions like some other couples ! Clearly visible , they are novice to love and togetherness !Yet to adjust , but that special feeling is very much visible !

We have yet to see in detail their disagreements on certain issues , so Picture abhi baaki hai mere dosth![ My friend the film Isn't over yet]!😊

Thank you Madhuri❀️ for WU (love it!) and this beautiful, mesmerizing siggie ❀️

Translation:

Ovo je repriza, ali sa vise detalja!

Oni su trazili svoju sobu, i konacno dobili najbolju sobu, poljupci zraka zalazeceg sunca su se odrazili na njihovoj slicnosti u tom intimnom trenutku!

Pratyusha je opisala Rahula kao djentlmena i nekoga tko je vrlo brizan. Lijepo je to cuti! Opisala je njihov prvi susret na zabavi njihovog zajednickog prijatelja, sa srecnim osmehom na licu. Ostali su parovi prokomentirali da su ovo dvoje tako slicni u nacinu razmisljanja!

Phata poster, Nikhala hero! = Pocepaj poster, i odatle ce izaci heroj! Te reci kruze po vili parova kada se opisuje Rahul.

Oni su najusaglaseniji/najskladniji par i dobro izgledaju zajedno. Postoji specijalna iskra u njihovoj medjusobnoj hemiji...

Na osobnom frontu, njihova veza se cini sasvim dobrom. Ukoliko sve nastavi da bude u redu, oni ce se uskoro vencati!

Pratyusha je materijalista a Rahul je osecajan, cini se da je pomalo stidljiv pred kamerama!

Pratyusha je vise komunikativna, a on je iskren u svom izrazavanju, oboje su iskreni kada govore o svojim osecajima prema onom drugom...

Rahul je mekog srca, a i Prats je takodjer jako osecajna kao osoba, oni se dopunjuju medjusobno, na neki nacin, svojim ljupkim izrazima lica.

Oboje su se ponasali dostojanstveno, bez laznih izraza lica kojima su neki drugi parovi pribegavali. Potpuno je ocigledno da su oni novi u toj ljubavi i zajednistvu! Jos se trebaju prilagoditi, ali ono posebno osecanje izmedju njih je jasno vidljivo.

Mi jos treba da vidimo njihova nesl*ganja po nekim pitanjima, tako da slika jos nije kompletna...oliti kako to Madi kaze..Film jos uvijek nije zavrsen, moj prijatelju!)

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Love all those cropped Caps on pg.9 Nado πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ Prats is so gorgeous ⭐️
Thank you for doing all those Caps for us who still did not have a chance to watch it...as soon as I will have more time I'll sit and watch...πŸ˜ƒ