Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Jaishree: I have not seen DKDM. If its true, I may lose the interest.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The sati track was all romantic. They forgot sati is also shakthi.
The parvati Shiv was OK. But parvati became a crying kheer making wife.
Many of us protested and may be nikil is making amends by showing siya as highly independent.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@jaya the one reason I didn't watch DKDM was that I couldn't see the power in Parvati. I mean Parvati has matru bhav but the basic quality of parvati is shakthi and the eyes should reflect that.
So far SKR looks good for me. Yes Ramayan is a love story but that love story has to be shown in essence. Not like the romance of normal soaps or movies. I wont be able to sit through it.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@jaya the one reason I didn't watch DKDM was that I couldn't see the power in Parvati. I mean Parvati has matru bhav but the basic quality of parvati is shakthi and the eyes should reflect that.

So far SKR looks good for me. Yes Ramayan is a love story but that love story has to be shown in essence. Not like the romance of normal soaps or movies. I wont be able to sit through it.

agree daily soap mode love n hate !
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[Parvati was reduced to being a housewife. Even murugan was brought together by Shiva.
Nikil doing amends by showing siya as strong independent. And he is ending up showing her all wrong.
Yes fans will love the portrayal of damsel in distress. The saving by the handsome prince etc. But it ends up looking very tacky

QUOTE=shruthiravi] @jaya the one reason I didn't watch DKDM
was that I couldn't see the power in Parvati. I mean Parvati has matru bhav but the basic quality of parvati is shakthi and the eyes should reflect that.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the kartikeya problem, i am talking about his marriage here, not his portrayal on any show. in north, he is viewed as ascthetic but in south he is married with valli and devasena. which is authentic?
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

the kartikeya problem, i am talking about his marriage here, not his portrayal on any show. in north, he is viewed as ascthetic but in south he is married with valli and devasena. which is authentic?

This is something new for me. As for as I know Kartikeya alas Murugan is married and has two wives. Can u elaborate your part on north indian view?