Ishra os-der se hua par pyaar to hua updt on Dec 19

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,here I am presenting u an os.

DER SE HUA PAR PYAAR TO HUA

Ishita was sitting in the waiting lounge of the airport.her flight to Australia was four hours delayed due to bad weather.she was getting so bored.she was tired of reading magazines,so she look around to catch something interesting. She saw many people getting irritated due to the delay.she look at a corner where a newly wed pair was sitting,talking and smiling ,lost in their own world.her mehendi filled hands and his style of holding her protectively clearly showed that they r newly wed.she look at them and a smile crept on her face.

She was looking at them and can't stop herself from going down the memory lane.

Five years ago

It was the day of ishita's engagement. Whole house was filled with giggles.everybody was too happy to found such an alliance for ishita.Raman Kumar bhalla, name of the groom,he lives in Australia and the marriage was fixed by ishita's sister vandu.Raman is vandu's husband bala's friend.

Everyone was happy for ishita but the only soul who was sad was Ishita herself .yes she was sad coz she don't want this marriage.because she loves rajeev,a guy working with her in office.

Ishita was getting ready in her room,when amma came inside and look at her.she was wearing a kanjivaram saree and looking very beautiful.

Amma-aiyyoo ishu u can't imagine,how happy I am today.Raman is so good,so handsome .u r so lucky kanna.

Ishita hugged amma and said- amma ,I don't wanna do this marriage .I want to establish my career.

Amma-what r u saying kanna.boys like Raman r difficult to find.u have to marry him.afterwards u can think about ur career.saying so she took ishita to the hall.

Her eyes were down casted,everyone was laughing and chirping.but she was crying under her breath.

Amma make her sit beside him.she didn't look at him once but can feel his gaze on her.after some puja,pandit told us to exchange rings.

Then I saw a creamy white hand holding me and making me wear the ring.finally I look at him.he was a handsome man of around twenty five.no actually he was way to handsome. If I don't love rajeev I would have fallen for him at the first sight.his smile was alluring me to look at him.I was literally staring at him.

My trance broke when everyone giggle at me.I look at opposite direction.

After that ishita made him wear ring.they were officially engaged.vandu invite them to have food together.

Raman was eating slowly ,feeling shy of the surrounding.ishita was sitting beside him and both were eating slowly.at last Raman start the convo.

Raman- so how's ur life here.u have to adjust in Australia after marriage.

Ishita look at him and said- I will try to adjust.but it will take time.

Raman- of course I know that.don't worry I will give u all the time. Saying so he pressed her hand assuring her.

The function got over and Raman went to Australia after the weekend.ishita and her family were busy in shopping for the wedding but ishita was lost.she was crossing the road when a car hit her.

Vandu and bala took her to hospital.she was unconscious. She got a injury in her head. Everyone was worried for her.after an hour she came in sense.

Amma hugged her tight and said-how r u feeling now kanna.we were so worried.

Ishita thought,it will be good if I died.I didn't have to marry someone other then rajeev.he was so loving and caring.he could have run up and down for me but Raman didn't care about me at all.thinking so a tear escape her eyes.

She saw vandu coming inside talking with someone on phone.

Vandu- yes she is fine.OK baba I am giving phone to her,saying so vandu gave the phone to ishita.

Ishita asked,who .vandu answered Raman.ishita took the phone and vandu went out of the room along with amma.

Ishita- hello.

Raman- how r u? U r fine naa.can't u be little careful.like really u were so lost that u didn't see the car coming to u.oh god,u know how scared I was.

Ishita asked innocently- aap daant rahe ho mujhe(u r scolding me)

Raman smiled at her innocence and said- no ,I was worried for u.u should be careful naa.agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh(what if something happened to u)

Ishita- toh kya aapko koi aur mil jaati.main duniya ki akeli ladki thodi naa hoon(u could have someone else.I am not the last )

Raman- akeli ladki nahi par meri ishita toh ho.dusri ishita kahan se laata.(u might not be only one but u r mine)

Ishita was tonguetied at his answer.she didn't answer back.

Raman- OK bye ,take care.

Ishita - aap aaoge nahi mujhse milne.(u won't come to meet me)

Raman- u want that I come to meet u.I have pending works.

Ishita- that means u don't care for me.

Raman- from where this come.

Ishita- of course u don't care or else u should come to meet ur injured fianc.

Raman- injured fiance.like really.u r such a drama queen ishita.

Ishita- and u r not caring.bye,I have to rest.saying so she disconnected the call in annoyance.after hanging the call she smile to herself that what she was talking to him.after some hours she got discharged.

After sometimes ishita was laying in her bed ,when vandu came and inform Raman came and want to meet her.for some unknown reason she was happy.afterwards vandu bring the laptop and said- I was just kidding.actually he wanna talk to u on Skype.

Ishita was angry.

Raman- please ishita .try to understand, I can't come.I just wanna see ,how u r.

Ishita- I am not telling anything,but yes u don't care for me.

Raman- please be a little considerate.I  am really busy.

Ishita- OK,stop it.tell me how's ur work going on.

Raman- its pretty tiring.I have to make a presentation.

Ishita- OK then go and prepare. Don't worry I don't mind.work is important.

Raman- thanks for understanding. Saying so he hung the call.

But he keep on calling and asking about her health.ishra chatted for sometimes ,started calling each other every now and then.

Raman use to call her everyday and they use to talk all night.

One night,

Raman- ishita can I ask u something .will u answer honestly.

Ishita- yes tell me.

Raman- r u happy with this marriage.

Ishita was shocked at his question but composed herself and asked-why u asked so.

Raman- on our engagement, I noticed u were little sad so I thought to ask.

Ishita think its an apt time to tell him about rajeev.she was feeling guilty from many days to hide such a big thing from him.

At last she answered- actually I loved a boy.so don't wanna get married to u.

Raman- and what now.r u stuck with ur past.he asked bluntly.

Ishita- my parents want to see me settled with u.

Raman- I am asking about u ishita.

Ishita- I just want sometime.if u can give me that.she said in a low tone.

Raman smiled and said- I said naa once that I will give u a lifetime to adjust.

Ishita- so r u going to continue this relationship.

Raman- I don't have a reason to quit.he said smiling.

Ishita smiled too.after some random chat they hung the call.

Their life was going smoothly .ishita was getting closer to Raman but feeling guilty to cheat rajeev.every time she saw rajeev her guilt increases.

One day her amma was talking to toshi ji on phone.

Amma-yes its true ,Raman should come back.he is sick there and noone is there is take care of him.he should come ,its just a week for their marriage.after marriage ishita will go with him.but now he is sick and alone too.

Toshi ji- yes u r right.but he don't listen to me.

Ishita heard their convo and went inside her room.

Ishita thought,so Raman is sick but he didn't bother to tell me.how dare he.thinking so she called him but he was busy so didn't pick it.

Ishita tried his number for whole day but he didn't pick up.she was hell angry on him.

Ishita was murmuring-how can he be so irresponsible. I am calling him and he don't have time to pick the phone.OK no problem, I will also not talk to him.if he is busy.so am I.just let him call,I will also not his phone.let him be worried for me.

She was go on murmuring, when her phone ringed.she saw her phone,his number was flashing.she smiled and pick the call in a nano second.

Ishita- hello Raman,aap kaise ho(how r u).amma was talking to mummy ji that u r sick.what happened. U should take care of urself naa.this is not done Raman,how can u be so careless.mummy ji is calling u .why u r not coming to India.just come here.I am not going to hear any excuse.I just want u here at any cost.u r not going to live there alone.enough is enough.come home Raman.she said in a go.

Raman- OK relax ,take a breath ishita.just answer one question of mine.

Ishita- yes tell me.

Raman- tum mere liye itni pareshan ho(u are  worried for me.)

Ishita realised that for past twelve hours,she has been thinking and worried only about him.

Ishita- haan toh nahi ho sakti kya.aap aa jao bas.(yes I can't or what.just come)

Raman smiled and said- as u wish ma'am.banda parso tak aa jayega (I will be there on day after tomorrow)

Ishita- no I want uu here  tomorrow.no argument,just be here.

Raman- as u say ma'am.I will be there tomorrow only.happy.

Ishita- very happy.now tell me what happened. Mummy ji told u r sick.

Raman- nothing just tummy upset.but I am really happy that u r worried for me.OK bye for now.will meet tomorrow.

Ishita- bye,take care.

Raman- yes I will.saying so they hung the call.

Scroll down for next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Next day he was about to come.everyone was waiting for him.ishita was also waiting anxiously for him.his flight was delayed,so she was getting restless.she goes to her room tired of waiting.

Ishita- what is this.how can the flight be delayed.it should be on time naa.

Soon she heard some noise from the hall.she realised he has come.she want to go and meet him but stop in way thinking he should come and meet him.she sat on the couch waiting for him but he didn't showed up.she was getting angry but adamant not to go.

At last she heard his footsteps,she didn't turn to see him but know its him.he came and sat beside her.

Ishita turned her face other side.he slowly take her in side hug and asked-i am here, now why u r so angry.

Ishita- why u r so late.she asked like a kid waiting for her candy.

Raman- it wasn't my fault.flight was late.

Ishita- flight may be late.but why u r late.

Raman- r u kidding me.if flight is late how can I come on time.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and said- I don't know.

Raman wounded his arms around her and softly kissed her forehead.

Next day ishra were off to shopping.they were enjoying each others company but ishita was feeling someone is following them.they went to restaurant to have food .when Raman goes to the washroom,rajeev came and sit beside her.

Ishita- why u r here.Raman will come.

Rajeev- wow now u r so much concerned about him.I know u don't love him.u still love me.we should just elope from here.

Ishita- no I can't do this.I can't cheat my parents.

Rajeev- if they can force u to marry anyone random guy.can't u just do it for us.for our love.I will wait for u tomorrow beside ur house.

Ishita- tomorrow is my marriage.

Rajeev- yes tomorrow will be our marriage. Just hold my hand once.saying so he got up and went.

Raman listen all the conversation but remain silent.

Next day ,it was their marriage.ishita didn't go to rajeev but was sitting with Raman in her wedding mandap.they were about to take pheras around the fire when rajeev entered the venue.

Ishita look at him .he was like accusing her for cheating him once again.Ishita eyes were filled.Raman saw all this and said- pandit ji.don't mind but can u stop the rituals.I wanna talk to ishita in private before getting married.

All look at him in disbelief.

Toshi ji- what's the need Raman.

Raman- maa please.its a lifetime decision.I want to.saying so he hold her hand and went upstairs.

He signalled rajeev to come along.everyone was puzzled.

All three were standing in the room.at last Raman broke the silence.

Raman- I heard what u were talking yesterday. I know that ishita is marrying me just for her parents.so Ishita, now I am giving u liberty.if u wanna go with him.u can go.I will not stop u.nobody will say u anything.neither my parents nor ur.but all I want is ur happiness.if u wanna go I will not stop u.he said in a go.

Ishita was stunned to hear his words.

Rajeev- thanks for understanding sir.her parents r forcing her to marry u.but she loves me thank u sir.saying so he hold ishita's hand and was going.

Rajeev was dragging her but her eyes were stuck at Raman only.Raman eyes were moist too but he was faking a smile and trying hard to look stronger but deep inside he was shattered beyond words.

Soon they were out of his sight.he cried freely thinking noone was there to see him.soon he wiped his tears as he has to inform that the wedding has been called off.he has to sort out many things.he has promised to ishita that he will make everyone understand. He was about to go when he felt a hold on his wrist.he turn to see and Ishita  hugged him tight.

Raman- what happened ishita 

Ishita- shh u speak too much.now I will speak.first of all,thank u.thank u so much for giving me this chance.if u hadn't done this,

Raman- its OK ,no need to thank.

Ishita- shh ,I said naa only I will talk.if u hadn't given me this chance, I could never know that how precious u r for me.yes raman,u r important no very important for me.I never thought that I will feel this for u but I can't deny my feelings for u.when I was going far from u,then I realised what to meant to me.I was sad that I cheated rajeev twice but that doesn't mean that I will go with him.because I love u Raman.yes I love u Raman.may be I took a little longer to realise it but when I realised I don't wanna part away from u.I know I did many stupidity but please forgive me.mujhe apni zindagi mein thodi si jagah de dijiye.she said with tears in her eyes.

Raman hugged her back and said- I love u too buddhu and I am ready to give u my whole life.

They hugged each other and remain in the same position when rajeev come.

Ishita broke the hug and said- I am sorry rajeev but I can't go with u.

Rajeev- even I will not take u along coz now u r not my ishu not Raman's Ishita. Bye have a great life ahead.saying so he went out leaving ishra.

Ishita hit him softly and said- how dare u sent me with him.u don't love me.

Raman- what I can do.u were crying.I can't see ur tears.

Ishita- OK let's go downstairs. Everyone must be worried.

Raman- no first kiss me.

Ishita- Raman its not a time for all this. Let's go .

Raman- please naa .

Slowly ishita came forward and pecked his lips.

Mumma,ishita's trance was broken by the most sweet voice she ever heard.

Three years old ruhi came running to her and said- mumma let's go .flight has been announced.

Ishita saw Raman coming behind ruhi with lots of toys and chocolates .ishita smiled seeing him.he was looking dashing in black leather jacket with blue denims.

Raman- my god jaan.ur daughter will buy the whole shop if left free.I am done with shopping .let's go flight has been announced.

Ishita stands up and said- I love u Raman.thanks for coming in my life.I would be so incomplete without u.

Raman look at her and said- for how many time u will remember that incident. We r together becoz we were meant to be together. Now let's go home jaan.

Ishita- yes let's go home.ur home my home our home.

Ishita took all chocolates and toys in their luggage. Raman picked little ruhi in his arms and hold ishita protectively. They were on the way to return to their home.

Der se hua par pyaar toh hua
Aey humnava tune dil le liya 

Kya hai mohabbat mujhko sikhaya
Inn dhadkanon ko dhadkana sikhaya
Bechainiyaan di mere pyaase dil ko
Raaton ko tune tadapna sikhaya
Mushkil bada intezaar hua re
Aey humnava tune dil le liya

Der se hua par pyaar to hua

Sometimes its good to move ahead then to step back.

We don't need a special moment to fall in love
The moment we fall in love is special

Love 
Raksha
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UnRes..😊
It was a nice OS..
Ishita had a past..
But Raman had patience & it has paid off..
i liked this Raman very much..
IshRaRu is enough to make any story nice..
Kep up the good work Rakshu...😊
Edited by kaa1202 - 8 years ago
Love9 thumbnail
Res
Unres
Nice n lovely os di.😉
Awww..raman fall for ishita in first sight😳
Love the way Raman sweet n caring nature made ishita fall for him😳😳
Aweasome writing di totally fall in love with ur writing once again😳

Edited by Love9 - 8 years ago
--S.Divan-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Raksha ! ...
Thank you so much for this OS dear...
Its very beautiful and really touched my
heart ...I loved it to the core...
And you potray this very beautifuly and
brilliantly...
Lovely name and lovely song...it just
perfect...

When I started reading I thought ke Ishra
ki first meeting Airport pe ya Australia me
hogi...par nahi ye story to FB me chal rahi
thi...

So Ishita loved Rajeev that's why she don't
want to marry Raman...but for her parents
happiness she agreed to marry him...and
they got engaged...

"If I don't love rajeev I would have fallen
for him at the first sight.his smile was
alluring me to look at him.I was literally
staring at him."

Raman to hain hi aisa ki kisiko bhi usse
first sight me pyaar ho jaye...

They both are so matured and
Understanding towards each other...
This is what I liked the most in this OS...
Kyunki mujhe laga ki is bin marzi ke
shaadi se Ishita kahin Raman ke saath
bura behave nakare...par thank god
aisa kuch nahi hua...

And after accident she thought that Raman
didn't care about her and feeling sad ...
but aisa kaise ho sakta hai ki Ishita ko kuch
ho aur Raman ko fikar na ho ...

"Toh kya aapko koi aur mil jaati.main
duniya ki akeli ladki thodi naa hoon."

"Akeli ladki nahi par meri ishita toh ho.
dusri ishita kahan se laata."

Awww...I just loved this line ...he
loved her a lot ...and I loved him even
more...

Loved their phone convo ...he is so loving
and caring towards her...and they
used to talk everyday with each other...

loved their convo where she told every
thing to Raman about Rajeev...
How easily he accepted her and gave his
lifetime to adjust her ...Wow...
After this She came more closer to Raman..

Loved that scene a lot where he was sick
and he didn't picked her call...and when
he called her back ...aur uske baad Ishita
ne jo Raman ki class lagai by god ...maza
aagaya...it shows how much she love and
Care for him...but she didn't voice out her
feeling bcz of her guilt to cheating Rajeev..

Rajeev want to eloped with Ishita...but she
don't agree with him...
And uske baad Raman ne jo kiya...hats
off to him ...he loved her so much ki Ishita
ki khushi ke liye usne Ishita ko Rajeev ke
saath jane diya...this scene made me cry
for him...but finally she realized her
feeling and confessed her love for Raman.
yyaaayyy...and all thanks to Raman...

Awww...Ruhi bhi hai yahan ...obviously Ruhi
ke bina Ishra ki life complete kahan hoti...
Loved theit Airport moments...

"Der se hua par pyaar to hua re"

Qoute about love was beautiful and very true..

Sorry for this lengthy comment ...but I can't
control myself...

Edited by riYa09guPta - 8 years ago
--S.Divan-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Raksha I want to read further about
their past...Want to read about their
marriage ,their increasing love, her
pregnency, his pampering, each and
every thing in detail...plzzz...
I want you to continue this story...plzzz
plzzz...Its a request... Edited by riYa09guPta - 8 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem one rakshu...
just loved it...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haii ! what an os .just a word lovely.
You should name it rab he bana di Jodi.
Awee ruhi was also there.
At first I was shit how can ishita love anyone else other than raman .
But then saw ishita falling slowly for raman .
Felt angry on Raman ,as he wanted ishu to go along with raajeev.
But rajeev was also a good guy,he left her without creating any mess.
At last ishra happily married having little ruhi with them.
Can't say update soon but it was just awesome.
detha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow fabulous update di
i was thinking why no update today
its excellent
no words to describe
loved every moment

thanks for pm

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3