About "Rab Janey" shehazad

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
10 October 2002
Rab Janey Music Review

'Na Asey Shahzadey' just Shehzad will do
Pakistani pop singer Shehzad Roy returns after almost three years with his fourth offering, Rab Janey.

The singer may look like he's in his teens but his voice dictates otherwise.

He starts the album off with a fast one 'Jinna Karlo Gai Piyar', proving from the outset that he can match his contemporaries.

The title track really sticks out in the album 'Rab Janey' is a effective song that draws you in.

The album is a mix of Punjabi and Urdu tracks and Shehzad manages to make both languages his own.

'Bhool Ja' has a rock theme to it but is actually a really tender song about getting over love lost.

'Na Asey Shahzadey' is the worst song on the album. The song blatantly apes Abrar Ul Haq's style especially with the lyrics.

There's no doubt there's definitely room for Shehzad among the Abrars, Junaids and Faakhirs of this world. Although his music style isn't inventive, he's managed to enhance the songs by adding choruses, which really work when used in the right context.

If Shehzad was in a band he'd be more Vital Signs than Junoon but then that's not necessarily a bad thing as they both have there unique place in Pakistani Pop.

Rating: 7/10

You've read our review but what do you think? Add your comment below.

From IRAM
I THINK SHEHZAD ROY IS THE BEST!!! HE HAZ EVERYTHING THE LOOKS THE VOICE U NAME IT!!! I LOVE HIM 2 BIT'S!!!!!!!
From aish rehman, pakistan
shehzad i luv ur voice soooooooooooo much u r the best and no one can take ur place in this world and in this heart shehzad i wanna be friend of urz i hope u will make me a good friendneways best of luck and happy birthday to u god give u long live . i luv shehzad roy very much aish karachi.
From Tahira, Manchester
Salam guys and gyals.....oh my godddd shezad is the hottest chick and his voice.....it is sooooooo niceeeee he is the best and his music is the "bomb" good luck yr biggest biggest fan everrrr x
From Asad, Canada
Shehzad Bhai I wish you all the best in life and hope you succed in every step (inshAllah). And most of all if anyone can tell you this that I am really very sorry. Bhai this is life and I never wanted it to happen but as Allah wishes no one can do anything. You are the best and will always be.(and my God bless you (Ameen).
From samina, slough (england)
i think that shehzad roy has an amazing voice and is very good looking. i wish he could do an concert in england!!
From Shahid Mehmood, Karachi, Pakistan
No dought Shehzad is the best singer in this ground ,his way of performance is very unique specially handleing the mic when he on stage ,look like great,his voice is also very nice to listen and his last album RAB JANAY ,all song are very cool..simply shehzad is the best..Best Of Luck Shehzad.
From Muskurahat, Toronto, Canada
Whoa, He iz the Best, i think that ppl shud listen to his voice. its just gr8.. i m in love wiht ur voice. i just cant wait to see the video of Jinaa KarloGePyar... neways.. ur bd is coming..so happy birthday sweetheart.
From NOMAN ZAHEER, GULBERG, LAHORE, PAKISTAN
Shehzad Roy is one of the BEST singers of Pakistan. This music is slow. It's not like that "duum dhabaka" music but we get relaxed when we listen to it. HIs voice is good.
From Ahmad Saeed, Defence Lahore
shehzad has improved his persenality very much.he is simply superb.
From Emad, gulshan-e-iqbal/karachi/pakistan
I like Shehzad Roy Album Rabjaney Song Mukhra.
From Atif Roy, Ichhra Lahore, Pakistan
I have no concern that SHEHZAD ROY sings good or he is extra ordinary.I only know that Shehzad Roy is my life.I want to dedicate my life to Shehzad.He is my life.I am 100% sure that I have more informaion about Shehzad Roy then every body in world.If i am asked to live all my life only with one person then SHEHZAD ROY will my first and last choice.Anyway i love you Shehzad.I like his every thing like voice, perfomance,dressingand every. Wish you a very happy happy and happy life Shehzad Roy.
From Shehzadkecutesibachi, Lahore
Shehzad roy is the best singer!!his voice,looks,personallity...the album Rab Janey is the best but all of his albums r great like him:)
From Rabila, Karachi
Shehzadroy is the Best!!!
From Saima S, LONDON
shehzad roy is pakistans most elaborate bachelor.....he has a superb voice, is handsome in appearance and has a beautiful voice. he should look to write his own lyrics though. all in all....a huge success, especially considering he's only 25, and started singing at a very early age.
From Uma Ahmed, Glendale Heights/Illinois/United States
Shehzad Roy has this awesome talent, looks, and umm....EVERYTHING!!!! Ilove his music and him...DUDE HE IS SO HOT!!!His album Aag and Teri Soorat are so totally kewl!!! People who love desi music should so totally listen to Shehzad Roy.
From a friend, atlanta, georgia
i'm trying to email u, Mr. Shehzad but ur mail box is fully loaded ....i would like to take about some social affairs,like abt new hospital in hyderabad.....i'l b glad if u can reply .i'm just letting u know through this message ,bcoz i guess thats one of the way i can contact u.
From Maham, Belgium
Shehzad Roy's music is very very nice and his voice is veryyy and xtraaa sweet! Each and every song of each and every album is simply the best on its place! Every song is very nice,the music,the voice,the lyrics,the style,the composition just every thing is PERFECT!!! And yea not to compare with others!everyone is on his own place but no one has such great songs like:Dholna,Yaadein,Teri Soorat,Rab Janey,Jinna Karlo ge Pyar and every song:) Just Great Singer!!!
From Azfar, Lahore, Pakistan
Shehzad Roy needs a lot of hard work. His music hasnt evolved much. He isnt much diverse in singing talents either.
From Rabila, Thatta, Karachi
Shehzad roy is a really very nice singer...he looks very nice, handsome and having a very good personaility... i love shehzad and his songs so much...since i heard his first song DHOLNA... his voice, music, lyrics, dressing each and everything is very perfect...his style of setting his hair and handling the mic while singing any song is very nice,,, i love his style... and really shehzad shouldnt be compared with anyone else coz he has his own style... and noone can do like him.... i love him so much...!!!!
From Noorie, NY, USA
Shehzad Roy shouldnt be compared with anyone else cuz he has his own style and I luv that. He has a wonderful voice,I luv his lyrics and ofcourse his looks...wink..
From Zara, MD, USA
Shehzad Roy RULES!!!
From Tina, New York, USA
I love Shehzad's voice and I really enjoyed listening to his Album RABY JANAY. I agree with his fans that he shouldnt be compared to anyone else cuz he has his own style.I wish him ALL THE VERY BEST.WAY TO GO MAN!!..may God bless u more success...amen
From Ahsah Rehman, Pakistan
Shehzad roy is the best no one can take place of him in this music world there is no match of shehzad with abrar he is the his style his looks his personality is toooooo godd best of luck shehzad.
From Leila, LUTON
I think Shehzad Roy has one pretty well for himselof over the years. Someone at his age i think he is a really good singer. The Album is pretty good too.My favourite song has to be TERI TIRCHI NAZAR and Jinna karlo geh. I think its worng to compare Shehzad Roy with the likes of Abrar Ul Huq because Shehzad has his own sense of style in music. Overall well done mate!
From Ahmad
I think he is the best, like his voice & persenality.
From Sana, Aurora
I think that this is absolute best album I've heard since Shehzad's last album "Teri Soorat".
From Saima Ahmad, Manchester, UK
I think shehzad roy improved his music rather anyone else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail

guys, look at all these reviews!!!

for me the one and only song is: zindagi

canadian01 thumbnail
thnx so much i like his album he is a good singer.

bye
Eman
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxs 4 sharing article 😃