Madirakshi 'Sita' Mundle hurt while shooting

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Madirakshi 'Sita' Mundle hurt while shooting

By TellychakkarTeam
11 Dec 2015 02:17 PM

Actress Madirakshi, who will play Sita in "Siya Ke Ram", hurt herself while shooting for her introductory scene for the mythological drama in Hyderabad.

The sequence that was being shot had uneven grass. That led to a lot of difficulties for the artistes and production managers.

The scene included Madirakshi running towards horses with riders to stop the Ashwamedha horse to feed him.

During a particular take, the actress almost ran into a horse, receiving only minor bruises as the rider controlled the horse in time. Another take involved her to fall and hurt her leg as well.

"It was painful, but since it was my introduction scene in the show, I continued to shoot. As the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain'. So at the end of the day, the scene and I both had to look good and that's what happened," Madirakshi said in a statement.

The Star Plus show tells the story of Ramayana from Sita's perspective.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Times of India

Television actors who got injured

Siya Ke Ram's 'Sita' injured while shooting

Actress Madirakshi, who will play Sita in 'Siya Ke Ram', hurt herself while shooting for her introductury scene for the mythological drama here. The sequence that was being shot here had uneven grass. That led to a lot of difficulties for the artistes and production managers. The scene included Madirakshi running towards horses with riders to stop the Ashwamedha horse to feed him. During a particular take, the actress almost ran into a horse, receiving only minor bruises as the rider controlled the horse in time. Another take involved her to fall and hurt her leg as well. It was painful, but since it was my introduction scene in the show, I continued to shoot. As the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain'. So at the end of the day, the scene and I both had to look good and that's what happened," Madirakshi said in a statement.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Madirakshi hurt while shooting!

Actress Madirakshi, who will play Sita in "Siya Ke Ram", hurt herself while shooting for her introductury scene for the mythological drama here.

Friday, December 11, 2015 | 1:32:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS

Hyderabad, Dec 11 (IANS) Actress Madirakshi, who will play Sita in "Siya Ke Ram", hurt herself while shooting for her introductury scene for the mythological drama here.

The sequence that was being shot here had uneven grass. That led to a lot of difficulties for the artistes and production managers.

The scene included Madirakshi running towards horses with riders to stop the Ashwamedha horse to feed him.

During a particular take, the actress almost ran into a horse, receiving only minor bruises as the rider controlled the horse in time. Another take involved her to fall and hurt her leg as well.

"It was painful, but since it was my introduction scene in the show, I continued to shoot. As the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain'. So at the end of the day, the scene and I both had to look good and that's what happened," Madirakshi said in a statement.

The Star Plus show tells the story of Ramayana from Sita's perspective.

neelakshi-says thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hope she is fine now.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh ho .,Entry scene itself she got hurts ,.i like her wording no pain no gain so many cini stars use this mantra..
Hard work never fails..