sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

sorry the pix didn't show up, god knows why... any how, to make up for it: here is his interview.

1. How is Shehzad doing on the academic front?

Shehzad has just completed his BCOM (Bachelors of Commerce) and now he his planning to do MBA.

2. What are his hobbies?

Playing video games.

3. What made him pursue a musical career?

His father used to sing and his cousin used to play the guitar. So since childhood he has always been exposed to music, and that made him enter the music scene. But unlike his father and cousin, Shehzad took up music as a profession..

4. What was Shehzad's first "hit"?

Shehzad first song was screened in 1992 on the "then" famous music program "The Music Channel Charts". The song was titled Saath Do, and was released in his first album with his band called Phon.

5. How many albums has he released so far?

Shehzad Roy has released the following three albums:
1. Phon
2. Zindagi
3. Darshan

6. What does Shehzad Roy plan to do next with regard to his work?

His future plans (with regard to music) include working on his next album. He also hopes to take part in a few more shows and release a couple of videos.

7. How was the '97 tour of USA?

"The 1997 tour was amazing. I really enjoyed taking part in concerts all over the States. I never realized that I, and the other artistes, had so many fans in that part of the world. They even knew my birth date ! It was a great experience".

8. Do his plans include taking part in concerts outside of Pakistan?

Shehzad will be taking part in concerts all over USA uptil May 1998.

9. Any last words that you'd like to add for Pakistanis living abroad?

"Thanks a lot for appreciating my music - both in Pakistan and in the US. It's because of you fans that I have attained this success".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess the interview is pretty old, anyhow, it is just like a little boy, he likes to play video games in his spare time....awwwwwwww.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love Shahzad Roy too...he is such a good singer..thanx for sharing