Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Swarya

Ok this might sound stupid but could it be because she's getting married or something.. I mean Varun congratulated her.😕😕

Heh? Teju getting married?😕 I don't think she is...
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No cheenu ,I don't think so
May its about her study or carrer
As she just completed her study ,may goes for higher studies or got job related to that
Swarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lol😆 Dont get so shocked jaan .I was just asking😕Yeah Sonu maybe she got a job or going for higher studies😃
441597 thumbnail
All said and done, she was indeed doing an excellent job as Ragini. While it goes without saying that most people would be relieved to see the back of Ragini (unless they replace her, that is), her acting chops surely merit appreciation. She had a spine-chilling effect as the teary-eyed wolf in lamb's clothing.
Swarya thumbnail
Oh Ragini's character is not going to end(sadly) and it's sure. Ragini is here to stay with a new face. But I don't think anyone can depict Ragini as brilliantly as Teju did 😳
Starry_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh of course the character of Ragini will live on!😳😆...
But Yeah Teju will be missed
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How sad stupid dumb creatives if only they had brains enough to not killed their own show for stupid fandoms
I wish they had united Swalak and gone ahead by making Ragini realize her wrong doings like Tapasya did and showed Ragini Sanskar love story show would have gone high trps and welcoming change for all Viewers both Tejaswi and Varun have excellent chemistry onscreen tuning they would have created magic onscreen
if it was Ekta she surely would have handled this smartly
but Swaragini creatives showed they lack experience n creativity to handle love tracks
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

Oh Ragini's character is not going to end(sadly) and it's sure. Ragini is here to stay with a new face. But I don't think anyone can depict Ragini as brilliantly as Teju did 😳

Precisely. She managed to make our faces contort with fury with her quiet, deep, psychopathic villainy without ONCE resorting to the loud, "BWAHAHAHAH" so typical of almost every T-town Villain/vamp. That's ...something.
Swarya thumbnail
😆Long live Ragini 😆😆she'll be definitely missed😳but if Namish quits we won't be able to see Hemish together😭
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He stays or not
Hemish still seems me impossible