varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys how are you all?? Hope you are doing good. Well i was bored in office for sometime and saw D3 and desihoppers pic about workshop with tighteyes and some crazy idea popped in my mind. So this is my first Vrushan story ever. I wrote it just for fun and no where near to reality all part of my imagination. Hope you guys will enjoy it. Please give me feed back on how it is.(really nervous) Will post next two chapters tomorrow.

Awakening

!! 1. Lost in the shuffle!!

"They are my kids and I will do anything to protect them. I will even kill you if it is it what it takes to ensure their safety. I swear on this fire If my love for vihaan and my kids is pure I will be successful in my mission of eliminating evil. Jai Durga Ma "

Saying that placed her hand on burning aarthi looking at Mini standing in front of her.

"CUT . Superb guys superb .Keep it up. Ravish let's do the scene with daadi maa now. Vrushika I guess you can rest for an hour or 2. After that we will do the tashan scene between you and mini "
The director yelled with his microphone. She just nodded her head and breathed a sigh and took tissue and cleaned her hands and eyes which are red by now because of all the crying and all the glycerine she used. She went and crashed on her bed after washing her face to clean all the glycerine out of her eye. She had thought of catching up with a good hour of sleep before she gets ready again for the fight sequence. She took the script and read the scene.

"Oh god 200 lines at a stretch and wow now a snake will come and rescue me. GOD this story !!"

How much ever she feel good that she got a good meaty footage role on a big GEC channel she missed doing connecting stories. She missed DANCING. D3 was golden period of her life. Even though she was not Sharon she could almost connect to every emotion and every scene. It used to be fun more that work, well never it was work it was enjoyment, it was life however the pay was, however hectic it was ,it was something else. This is work.

"Ahh Im doing it again"

She thought. Thought of D3 makes her feel so nostalgic and now that she felt all those memories rush to her once again all her sleepy mood vanished. She took her mobile and opened her instagram to checkout old dances.
There were few pics in her timeline. She stopped scrolling one pic saying. "#Mypeople#tightEyesWorkshop#D3". Wow Shantanu, Amar sir, archi, sam, anu . She saw Shantanu's post with tighteyes guy.

"Dance workshop. Woww Krumping.. sab log saath mein. Krumping nice!"

She remembered Maccy has shared the details of workshop in their Whatsapp group. She was not into much of hiphop and krumping but it would have been fun attending the workshop especially with her gang. She knew she was being unreasonable but she felt kind of left out. She knew she couldn't have asked for an off to attend the workshop given that she took 3 days off just few days before. But if she knew that all of them were attending she could have tried. Before she even knew she was crying.

She woke up as her mobile buzzed. It was aqsa. She wanted to know if she could do an anniversary segment for Vrushan fans as usual fans are pestering her for it. She looked at the date.

"Oh 7th Jan is not far "

She thought. It has been almost a year and fans still remember her as Sharon and they cherish her dances. Their unconditional love for Swaron is something else. She wished that she will be remembered as Sharon all her life.
May be she is not lost in the shuffle. May be not fully .
She smiled at her crazy thoughts and typed.

"Ofcourse yaar u plan and let me know I will make my arrangements accordingly😊😊."

Edited by varsh-mayur - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsh-mayur thumbnail
Index

varsh-mayur thumbnail
!! 2. Unvarnished truth!!

She reached tellybytes office as fast as she could. She parked her car and ran upstairs. It is 11pm and she was late by 30 minutes already.

"I'm really really really sorry. I got stuck in work and im sorry. "

"Well good that you got in little non-angry zone time. After 30 minutes it is my angry zone. I hate waiting. So I guess im okay 😊 "

"I know sorry once again. Just give me a minute we will start"
She came back after freshening up a bit.

"So what's up?"
He asked as she sat on the couch.

"Hmm nothing much from the last time we spoke. Lots and lots of DRAMA in life reel wise. Real is same as it was before"

"Hey that's nice way of putting it :P DRAMA, REEL and REAl ha ha!!! "

"You should tell. Well I guess from your past insta posts I can say there has been lots and lots of DANCE in your life."

"Hmm yeah. Well did that episodic with Mohena and Shampa and best was TightEyes workshop. Well never loved that way before. Amazing , adrenaline rushing experience. "

"Yeah It must have been. You guys looked so happy sam,maccy amar sir.."

"Yeah you should have come you know. It was like a mini D3 learning that masti. Why didn't you come?"

"I just took 3 days off for Tellycalendar shoot and it would not be fair on my part to ask for another day off with that hectic schedule. Anyways I'm happy for you guys. Best part was you guys all planned it and went together. Its fun seeing those masti pics 😊 "

She said as she turned other side in pretence of taking her phone out of her bag. She turned back to look at Shantanu who was silent after her last statement.

"What do you mean by we planned and went"

But maybe she wasn't that good actor as she thought. Oh Boy she thought. She was trying to comeup with a funny explanation for her statement.

"Guys shall we start??"

"Yeah we are ready"

Thanking aqsa in her mind for diverting the topic.

"This is such a fun segment. Your fans are gonna go crazy and thank me praise me you guys. Thank you so much for doing this. Its already 12.30 you guys should get going."

Yes it was dam fun. Receiving the edits, letters, gifts from fans, reacting to their gifts, answering their questions and what not, this is fun which has been missing from her life. But she couldn't help noticing Shantanu being a bit different from the time she made the statement. Being friends and co-stars for 3 years some where she can read him. She has hoped that he would forget her statement and it was not that controversial kind of thing also. He walked to the parking lot without even waiting for her. She is already frustrated and she didn't want to add another one her cap. She rushed to parking lot to talk to him.

"Shantanu!!"

"What happened? You just went off like that?"

"Nothing, Segment got over and its late so"

"Oh okay. And about that thing I said earlier I was just simply saying it I didn't think twice. Sorry if I said anything offensive. Trust me No intentions like that"

"Okay why don't you tell me the truth? "

"What truth? This is it may be I just thought that you guys have planned it. Well you maccy nimit sir sam and maccy must have informed amarsir and archi and you guys must have planned to attend it together that's all it was just an assumption"

"And you feel we kind of left u out."

"Hey I didn't say anything like that. Why are you making it such an argument? Sorry if I made you feel that way it is not what I meant"

"Vrushika, knowing you for almost 3 years now I think I know when you are lying. And by the way.."

"You could have told me once. I would have tried somehow. I might be doing some very different show, not dancing but that doesn''t mean im going away from dance right. And im always up to learning and with you guys nothing comes before than learning new styles with d3 gang. But anyways the truth is people are forgetting im a dancer and i have to learn to live by that "

She wiped tears and started walking past her.

"The truth is you yourself are forgetting that you are a dancer Vrushika !!"

She stopped in her turned back facing him. He took slow steps towards her.

"What is the frustration about? Ask yourself Vrushika . Why blames us for your frustration? For your information none of us planned anything we were free and we attended the workshop that's it. You chose to be a fulltime actress you chose out of dance, You are having good fan following big channel more audience ... you have star status which u wanted among your fans.. then why are you so frustrated of your own decision?"

"What? You really think I did all for star status.?"

"Oh come on then tell me one reason why took up that over the top drama? And playing mother for 2 kids at your 20s?? I don't see any reason for you to doing that show except for this."

"WOW Mr. Maheshwari seriously WOW after all these years of knowing me I never thought that you would think of me this way"

"Well that what you portray yourself to be Vrushika Don't you? Well you were one person who used to dance even when no one from you family supported you and you got into D3 even with lowest of you confidence because of your passion. Now where did that passion go? You were one person who was sure of dancing if not anything . You"

"I took up this for sustenance okay. Yes I wanted to sustain. I wanted to have a career not just some directionless life anymore. And what are you talking about me passion and my career ha?? You are the one who didn''t even want to consider me for your WOD team. You yourself said I will not be able to do main stream dancing"

"Hey I never said that. I remember what I said is you not having enough stamina to do hard core routines? Am I wrong when I said that?"

"No you are not. That's why I decided to take up mainstream acting. You criticize me even for that. Oh forget it when am I even good enough for you."

"What? "

"Sorry wrong choice of words again, I want to leave Shantanu.. thanks ha thank you"

"Vrushika wait. Look I dunno what you want and what you are even thinking but remember one thing and the thing I hate most about you why does it even matter to you what I think about you??

Or for a fact what anyone else thinks?? What matters is what you feel about yourself and what you want to do!!. If you want to be a mainstream dancer be one. Stop victimizing and self-sympathising yourself.

You can always work to tone your body build your stamina. Do you do that? No Just coz we said you won't be able to do it you will leave your passion just like that? If your parents couldn't break your spirit who are we to do it.?

Remember one thing Vrushika if you sit and cry thinking one day someone will come and take all my sorrows away and make me happy it is never gonna happen. It is your wishes your dreams and your happiness. You want it work for it, risk for it fight for it . There is no other way. You cannot be on the shore and know how it is to be inside water Vrushika. Want it experience it.

Good bad or ugly embrace it but never leave it. Do it or leave it. But never complain. You can't take away the core qualities in you if you do and try to replace them with other all you will be left is with confusion and frustration.

Your passion might not get you riches but it gives you a direction and peace in life. It is you who should decide what you want and where you stand."

"Drive safe and message me once you reach home. Take care"

He left and she stood there staring at him
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not bad 😊
as in writing for the first time... πŸ‘
Keep writing...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start dear..
Vrushan convo was awesome..

Plz update your stories...
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one!
Update the rest of the parts soon 😊
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Varsh di. πŸ€—
It is good to see you write a VruShan story. This one is very realistic. I really appreciate how you wrote Shantanu, his mannerisms and that 'advise' on his part.

Waiting to read more. :)
shruti_vrushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start...😊

It looks painfully realistic.
One suggestion, i wished vrushika's pov was put more broadly like including positive points like her growth in acting,maturing a bit as a person,handling media independly,opening up in interviews etc. along with the negative points.

Agreed,she is evolving as a versatile actor but i feel she should realize that the reason she took up this role which is her character,kaira being youthful is no longer in that way.Plus horrible storyline is kinda overshadowing her hard work in acting. And i feel she is kinda stuck at her stamina issues like there is no solution on that and hence avoiding it instead of working on it. She should start taking risks acc. to me like giving more importance to following your passion than sustenance.
I so badly wish to somehow reach these thoughts to vrushika. I hope she realizes this soon.

And one more,just make it a bit informal,more friendly. Shantanu can be harsh while guiding her sometimes but there is always comfort and ease in their conversations,i feel. More comfort will help us connecting to the story in better way.
These are just my thoughts.
Anyway,nice and thoughtful try and please update soon.😊

Edited by shruti_vrushan - 8 years ago
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww dii!
Totally fabulous '
Everything's realistic.
Perfect
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! That looked so real...And whatever Shantanu's said to her I always wish someone actually tells her too if not him.
If only this could happen for real! Sigh...
Very well penned...Perfectly chosen words!..Loved it..