Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Disgusting human... What a horrific act... Reading this is brining chills, poor Jiah dunno what she endured at the hands of this monster...

I don't think he extradited the feotus, I think she bled and miscarried the feotus and he took that and flushed... It makes more sense this way...
Whatever it is this guy is inhuman and a monster... And Sallu sees his parchai in him... No wonder... The next Hero...

That's make sense but when it was happening where was nafisa's mom. 😲 she should be around.
Poor jiah
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

He's the NEXT flop hero, who will keep giving us flop movies but still will get movies due to the fact that he's dad is a producer. disgusting...feel bad for Jiah, RIP

His dad isnt a producer, hes a small time actor, mostly does villain roles. This scoundrel's movie was produced by another criminal Sallu, not his dad.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gulabi22

That's make sense but when it was happening where was nafisa's mom. 😲 she should be around.
Poor jiah

Jiah's entire family lives in London. They probably didn't even know what's happening in India until it was too late.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I knew this guy was up to something when he said in an interview he loves her and cares for her and all he was just trying to repair his image while in reality he is something else.