Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

The article says she informed him of the pregnancy after 4 weeks. Nowhere it is suggested that he extricated the foetus at 4 weeks.

Yeah true. She informed him after 4 weeks and then they approached 2 doctors. I don't think it must be just a week or two and the fetus must be removed after 6-7 weeks.

He's really sick.
791198 thumbnail
This article does not make sense. Sounds like something written just to grab eye balls. How can a lay man extract a four week old fetus when abortion had already been medically induced through drugs. Too wild. Sounds like something written just for the sake of sensationalism.

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
these kind of peoples are getting work in this industry SMH !
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Not that I care two hoots about the losers most of these star kids are but this sounds a bit illogical to me. I mean the fetus removing thing. Is he a doctor? How did he even know he was able to remove it that too without any medical equipment? But yes, If rather than taking her to the doctor he took the matter in his hands, (that too for that stupid movie and non-existent film career) its plain disgusting .He could have consulted some doctor friend who might have guided him how to do the procedure but again is it legit? To deny someone proper medical aid and let their life be in danger? Its inhumanity at its height.
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
taurean12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't these people heard of birth control..sheeshh...if you don't want to have a baby, do the right thing and prevent it. Having to do all these things after the fact proves how stupid and ignorant you are...🤢
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok ,this is something really scary and unbeleivable. .i ve never heard of this thing before and just cnt how cud any1 do this cruel act !! Really shocking
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
It is CBI investigation.not some random gossip

and this is indian Media🤡.

In 4 weeks pregnancy tests cant be done..how does one even know if there was a missed period.

It is 4 months foetus.I have seen n aborted 4 month foetus.The body had taken shape..it was about a fist in size.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taurean12

Haven't these people heard of birth control..sheeshh...if you don't want to have a baby, do the right thing and prevent it. Having to do all these things after the fact proves how stupid and ignorant you are...🤢

pinku @LEDtvn

Bhai is not guilty. Sooraj Pancholi is not guilty. Those who are dead were stupid.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever heard.
It's super sad. But strangely I feel sympathy for Sooraj too. What he did was wrong. But I can understand the pressures they were both under. It's awful. Utterly unfortunate.

EDIT: I am NOT justifying his actions. I am disgusted by what he did. I'm saying I can see how agonising the decisions they made must have been.
Edited by Rekha_ji - 8 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
2028 - Sooraj Pancholi cannot be convicted because of lack of evidence: Bombay HC