Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How could Sooraj P extricate the fetus all by himself? 😕
It was sickening to read what he had done to the fetus.. his supposed biological child. 🤢
RIP Jia Khan.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gross and disgusting human being. 🤢I hope he gets punished😡. But the laws are different for the rich and the poor in the country.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
How can people like sooraj pancholi sleep at night? Conscience hai bachi thodi bhi?...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is why I can't respect Salman, he supports these kinds of monsters! So much for "being human"
As for Sooraj, no words. Hope he gets punished. Im sure he will give an interview soon saying this is all false
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
aargh...what the heck! what a mess.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disgusting read !!!🤢🤢
How industry people support each other baffles me at time
This is too much to ignore..isn't it?

Those who doesn't know the process, Sooraj Pancholi seems like used his hands !!! Ewww man
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is so disturbing 🤢
931547 thumbnail
To play the devil's advocate,

If a girl was stuck in a relationship that she wanted to get out of, and the pyscho boyfriend wouldn't let her leave threatening suicide, would people have sympathy for the guy as well?

This happens everyday, one person wants to leave, the other person wants to stay. Maybe he though Jiah was bluffing? Maybe she never mentioned she was going to commit suicide? Should he have gotten her help? Absolutely, but sometimes we just don't believe someone. Its tragic, and morally Suraj is in the wrong but I don't see any legal ramifications.

Did Sooraj kill Jiah? NO, she killed herself. A break-up or a douche is no reason to take your life. Judge and despise Sooraj all you want, I do too, as a terrible person but he did not take her life, she did. RIP.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@gusswho
Before being devil's advocate don't you think Sooraj should have taken Jiah to hospital? If you do not know - abortion can make you extremely sick and the primitive process he has taken to remove the foetus is strictly no no in medical science
Love people or like people but do not do blindly !!!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Jiah shouldn't have allowed this douche to take control of her life.
RIP
Edited by Nishita123 - 8 years ago