Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello !!!

I'm new here. I was huge fan of Parvarish S1 but wasn't part of forum .

It's just like when I saw Parvarish 2 promo , I was kinda excited that this will also be good. But S2 isn't up to the mark.

Storyline is lagging behind. We see more unnecessary drama instead of Real Parvarish.

Starting from Mothers. Both Sangeeta and Gautami are marvellous actresses. No doubt regarding their acting at all. Sangeeta as Suri is doing quite well but her Punjabi sometimes seems irritating. Gautami as Simran is also lovely but she doubts a lot. I mean Mothers are usually over protective yet they don't fall behind their kids as such. Unlike S1, here both Mothers are friends but they don't seem to connect the audience emotionally. In sense, we don't get the particular feeling that they are the best of friends or such.

They really could have tried different cultures. Our India is diverse , anything state could have been chosen but it's fine ,this doesn't matter much.

Next the kids,
Jogi is portrayed brilliantly how he wants to enjoy city life to fullest but is stopped by family restrictions.but the guys who plays jogi is way older. Doesn't look like school going kid.
Jassi character is exaggerated. No one is soo much afraid nor so obedient. And girl needs improvement in acting... Viewers show no pity on her tears
Ria, girl who plays ria is excellent. But character is bit way beyond. Arguing with mom on every single thing and fighting with her seems to be her passion. As a city girl, she's good except for her irrational behaviour

Kulvinder is very backward. He needs to come into this competitive world.
Raj is only character I like it seems. The way he handles Ria and her mistakes is brilliant. I mean teen kids should be brought up in this way not through scoldings and beating.

Raj-Ria duo is adorable.

Bebe-and tauji... Are fine. But their drama sometimes eats up loads of minutes.

P.S - certainly S2 is incomparable to S1. But I feel this is only a start and we must not feel bad. It might be there are better tracks in future. Even kids are newcomers and are now learning to act , so giving them time would be giving us better performance.

P.S.S - This is completely my point of view. Please feel free to drop down yours too

No bashing please.

Lots of Love ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like the actress playing Ria she is doing a great job. And seriously Raj and Ria duo is adorable. Jassi needs to grow up .
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agreed to every point of yours. Though it would be unfair to compare this season with the previous one, this season as a standalone is very weak too IMPOV. They are trying too hard to show Parvarish...like in every move and line. Also...somehow the tracks seem to always connect both the families which is kind off boring. They could show different tracks for both the families like we had in S1.
Characters though initially interesting has been exaggerated a lot. S1 had sent a very high benchmark and S2 is not even closer to S1 in any way.

Actors are Ok but I wish they had changed the culture and also balance in the kids. All being teenage kids reduces the scope for more diverse tracks.

Originally posted by: nainarox18

I like the actress playing Ria she is doing a great job. And seriously Raj and Ria duo is adorable. Jassi needs to grow up .

That's true mate.
Jassi needs to come out of her boundary.

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Completely agreed to every point of yours. Though it would be unfair to compare this season with the previous one, this season as a standalone is very weak too IMPOV. They are trying too hard to show Parvarish...like in every move and line. Also...somehow the tracks seem to always connect both the families which is kind off boring. They could show different tracks for both the families like we had in S1.

Characters though initially interesting has been exaggerated a lot. S1 had sent a very high benchmark and S2 is not even closer to S1 in any way.

Actors are Ok but I wish they had changed the culture and also balance in the kids. All being teenage kids reduces the scope for more diverse tracks.

I know it isn't fair but as you say S1 has set high benchmark 😳
Hmm...that's true. They're struggling to do Parvarish with their kids.and just hope the actors get into the character.

BTW, Are you HP fan ? 😳
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, totally agree with your POV.
And have to appreciate Ria, i.e Bhavika Sharma's acting. Anuj Sharma(Jogi) is also doing a great job- only that he is a bit too old to play 17 year old Jogi.
And yeah, though it is a fact that S1 was amazinggg and it has earned lots of fans, including ourselves, we should give some time to S2 to pick up and gain momentum. Like I, for one, can see improvement as the story progresses. Like today's epi quite an appreciable no. of good points. I do agree that the beginning, as in, the opening track and the intial writing wasn't upto the mark apparently, but I think, now that proper school track has started, the creatives get room for new interesting storylines. Hopefully they should make the future tracks more realistic and logical, so that it strikes the right chord. So yeah, we need to give some time :) It is a bit too early to compare S1 and S2. Lets see how the story shapes up...