kryanvirika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

She walked away, unable to breathe with his breath caressing her neck, but he wasn't going to let her leave that easily. Grabbing her arm, he pulled her back into him, lifting her up into his arms. She had no escape now he thought and even she didn't want to escape, but alas their romance is never undisturbed. He pulled a muscle in his back, dropping her carefully down immediately, he held his back in immense pain. Panic washed over her as she sat him down on the bed.

"Virenji, are, are you alright?"

"Yes, yes I'm absolutely fine" it hurt, it hurt like hell, but he was too proud to admit that in front of his new wife, he couldn't have her thinking he was a weak man who couldn't even lift her up! That would be the end of a lot of future romantic advances!

"Sometimes, honeymoon things are better off done during the honeymoon" she smiled grabbing the clothes on the bed and ran to put them away in the closet, a blush flushing over her face. She didn't understand herself, she loved his closeness yet is always relieved when they get interrupted, maybe it was because she wasn't used to such intimacy with a man. She needed time she thought, to prepare herself, she knew she didn't have a lot of it, seeing as they were leaving for their honeymoon the next day. She would be alone with him for 2 whole weeks, anything could happen. She may be innocent but she wasn't nave, she knew what to expect and what was expected of her, she only hoped she was ready by then. She looked over at her husband who was rubbing his back, she loved him she really did, one look at him and she knew that all her fears were foolish, that man could never make her feel uncomfortable, her man.

He attempted to get up but fell straight back down groaning, he underestimated how much he had injured himself. Jeevika immediately left what she was doing and went to him, evidently concerned.

"Virenji, what happened, are you ok?"

"It just hurts more than I expected"

"Stay here I'll get some pain relief cream"

"No, there is no need for that, I'll be fine" but before he could stop her she was gone. He sighed, his back really hurt.

She ran into the living room, not knowing where she was going to find the cream, Vanshika and Swamini were sitting on the sofa talking.

"Ma, I need some pain relief cream, do you know where it is kept?"

"Of course beta, but why do you need it, are you ok?"

"I'm fine Ma, Virenji hurt his back, and can't move properly"

"What? Sundar get me some pain relief cream" she shouted while she and Swamini got up.

"Jeevika chalo" Swamini said as she led the way back into her room.

Viren was still in the same position as she had left him in but wasn't expecting his mum and aunt to rush in concerned. Jeevika followed and behind her sundar came to deliver the cream.

"Ma, Badi Ma, what are you doing here?"

"Viren you're hurt, how?" his mum asked concerned.

"Umm, actually, I was lifting something really heavy and I guess my stance wasn't right, so I pulled a muscle" he winked at Jeevika subtly while she stood there in shock, he just called her heavy.

"Oh no, come on lie down, you need to apply some cream, you will feel better" he knew that arguing with his mother was pointless and so obliged and carefully lied down trying not to hurt himself too much. Swamini was going to apply the balm, but received an important call, and Vanshika couldn't apply it due to the bandage on her hand.

"Jeevika, you apply this, I would do it but I have a bandage" she passed her the cream and thought it was better to leave them both alone, Jeevika was obviously uncomfortable by her presence. Vanshika closed the door on her way out while Jeevika walked around the bed to sit next to him.

She didn't know where to start, was she to lift his shirt up? She couldn't apply this any other way. She just sat there not knowing what to do, Viren smiled at her uncomfortableness.

"You can lift up my shirt you know" he smirked while she blushed, she nodded and carefully lifted up his shirt a mere few inches.

"You will need to lift it up higher" he laughed. So she did, all the way up to his shoulder blades.

"Wow Mrs Vadhera, it's not even our honeymoon yet and you're undressing me already?" he teased, she didn't know what to say as a deep blush invaded her cheeks, she just took some cream and applied to his lower back area, rubbing it in in a circular motion.      

It was soothing, very soothing, viren felt as if he could stay there forever. Jeevika didn't really know what she was doing, she was in deep thought, something was really bugging her.

"Virenji..."

"Ji?"

"Am... Am I really that heavy?"

He laughed, he actually laughed

"Jeevika, I was only joking, you are anything but heavy, I was just standing wrong when I picked you up, that's why I hurt myself, but you, you're not at all heavy, in fact I think you're too light, I think I have to keep an eye on your eating habits now!"

This time she laughed, relief washed over her as let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. she continued massaging his back, moving up and down, and when she was sure she was finished, she pulled his shirt back down.

"Better now?" she asked

"Yup"

She started to move away, but he caught her arm and pulled her back, sitting up with his face level to hers.

"If you're going to give me such a nice massage, I'll pretend I'm hurt even when I'm not" he inched his face closer to hers. She couldn't take it, one more day she thought, one day and she would give herself up to him, but today was not that day. She pulled back and quickly walked away, trying to hide the smile on her face.

"I need to pack" that was the only lame excuse she gave him before disappearing outside. One more day he thought, then nothing will stop him, not even her.      

---------

Hey Hey, how's everyone doing? 

I wrote this ages ago, but only felt like uploading it now, this forum is lacking virika, need to bring it back up! if you guys have ideas for OS's, then let me know!! 

Hope you guys liked this, its not one of my best ones, but the idea haunted me for a while! couldn't write it as well as i would have liked, but oh well.

Love, Sowmya xx

Edited by kryanvirika05 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res!

Will unreserve soon. Don't Be mad if it's late!   😳

Btw, read it. And its beautiful! 😃

Unres! 

Oh That Was Simply Amazing OS! Totally Loved It. I Wish It Was Shown The Same Way In The Episodes. But I'm Glad To Come Across This Written By You! It Was Fantastiic. Everything That You Wrote In This Is Great. Keep Writing More Stories! 

Sorry For Unresing So Late! 

Take Care! 😊
Edited by RiddhiShetye - 8 years ago
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really liked it, please continue, 
yourr sooo right the forum is lacking virika, there needs to be more on them.. 
please continue writing more.
x
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is way too cute! ❤️
Really wished this scene would've happened in the actual show
But you portrayed it so flawlessly, I felt like I was watching it myself!
Loved how you put in Jeevs thoughts about intimacy
Viren teasing her, Its not even our honeymoon yet and already you're undressing me brought such a grin to my face, its something only he would say
Thanks for such an amazing os
Do write some more, soon!! 😃
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Such a cute OS!
It was adorable. This could have been in the show.
Naughty viren n blush jeevika...bringing d ehmmbh memories back...
Pls do write more coz as u say d forum is lacking virika
Tnx for d PM...Take care! 
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb Os!
Loved it so much.
Virenji's naughtiness!
Her blush
Everything is perfectly written! 
Do write more!

VirikaLuver thumbnail