if times gets try to post.

Thanks Ayushi. 😊

Please write whenever you can.

Love
Kshithi
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Just a thought crossed my mind seeing yesterday epi regarding Shanta. They once again showd she telling what happened is destiny, what is going to happen also destiny.
Why did I feel Shanta as Rishi Patni knows the fate that is going to come to Ayodhya. The battle for the throne. And can that be the reason she asked her brother's to be together. Because if they fight for Ayodhya, for the throne it will remain as the long lasting blemish on her balidaan. Rishi Patni's do have good foresight due to the spiritual nature they are tuned to or maybe her husband told her certain things in confidentiality.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Kshiti first thing first. Missed your post yesterday. Now coming to shanta I felt a sadness in her. And the promise she extracted from her brothers to ensure her sacrifice is called adha adhura shows there is a blemish in her balidaan. Then story of raghuvansh. Janak told the vachan of raghuvansi men but he didn't mention the suffering of women there. I still can't accept Raja harishchandra selling his wife and son to prove his vachan. Is proving yourself great not selfishness when you ruthlessly put the people who trusted you to unspeakable suffering. Why are you forcing woman to pay the price of your blunder which you call vachan shistachar. And why should the woman pay the price. We have to think. Harischandra did became great, but why the same greatness not accorded to Chandramati his better half who suffered equally with him. Who obeyed all his decisions. And without her, how would he had become great. Why did Raghuvansh needed a Ram to make sure his better half's name is taken same way along side him. Why did he became Sitaram or janakiram. Her name even before his name. Why did his story stood the test of time, while others withered away.

We have to think, what made him the greatest Raghuvanshi a purush along side who the Prakriti herself decided to walk.

i was feeling the same for mata sita that if lord ram didnt belong to Raghu kul was not a king then they would have lived happily after. i feel kul baggage price was paid by woman and man both. it dosent that raja harishchandra didnt loved his wife. rules are bended by people as it pains them. following rule means total sense of wisdom over emotion and i think royal family was ready for these kind of things like women doing jouhar like in medieval period. lord Ram loved mata sita dearly but price was paid by both for being raghuvanshi , upholding rules . royal family used to display perfect following or rules tyaag n balidaan to show even if they r king rich and strong. values are same so they have moral stand on ruling the kingdom.
Edited by crazygul - 8 years ago
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
So good to see you back with your Take Five. Missed it a lot.
Completely agree with you every person has some sort of insecurity about something which is most precious to him/her. As we witnessed the slowly growing insecurity of Kaikeyi.

I too felt that there was something behind Shanta's laughter. Wish it' nothing much serious.

Children are curious as well as innocent. I liked how Janak Raja never tried to suppress it.
In fact he encourages them. The way Sita went in between and asked the question in front of everyone.

I quite liked the episode.
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

So good to see you back with your Take Five. Missed it a lot.

Completely agree with you every person has some sort of insecurity about something which is most precious to him/her. As we witnessed the slowly growing insecurity of Kaikeyi.

I too felt that there was something behind Shanta's laughter. Wish it' nothing much serious.

Children are curious as well as innocent. I liked how Janak Raja never tried to suppress it.
In fact he encourages them. The way Sita went in between and asked the question in front of everyone.

I quite liked the episode.

Thanks Aayushi...😊

Will try to update it every day. But some days are difficult, especially Saturdays.

Love
Kshithi