IshRa OS - Paas Aajayein Hum Tum || 5.12.15

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey All! 🤗
Here with an OS after a long time. The truth being, got inspired to write after a long time. Though I doubt if I really wrote it with the interest i used to before.
I imagined Divan..bas..it was enough! ☺️
This OS is mostly for the ruined dance sequence in yesterdays episode. The Hum Tum sequence was disastrous beyond imagination.
so this just a small attempt to continue that but this has got nothing to do with the on going track, just the scene which ends with a diff ending.

PS : Please excuse if it turns out to be random to boredom! 😆😆

This one is mostly for all my friends who were as heartbroken as me with the way the seq went and ended up with haddis as always.😕

Please do leave in your comments. Would love to read them!

anu

NOT PROOFREAD. Please excuse any mistakes!
It may have some mature stuff, depending on everyone's view! :)

MY WRITING INDEX

ISHRAHOLIC CHRONICLES

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PAAS AAJAYEIN HUM TUM

Her smile widened and she tried stifling her laugh when she saw him lying effortlessly to her hyper sister on the other end of the call. she could hear Mihika yelling right into the phone and Raman's irritated expressions made it funnier. With one last sigh, he hung up the call and glared at her.

Why's your sister so annoying.?

he barked throwing the phone away and pulling her closer. She laughed and placed her hands on his shoulder after his wrapped around her waist.

She's really hyper today. She's been after me all morning.

Forget her. Its now only me who's after you. Let's finish what we started.
He smiled naughtily closing in the distance between them.

Do we really need to with all the interruptions.?
She whispered as he placed a soft kiss on her lips waiting to deepen it when her words made him move away.

I don't see any apart from your constant talking. I have a way of getting rid of it.
He winked and had just closed in the distance when her phone rang. She tried hiding her laugh when his annoyed face caught her eye, the last thing she wanted to do was irritate him further.

She's on a mission today. Take the call and lie to her. Say anything, but ask her to not call back. if she does, i am going to tell her to leave us alone.

Grabbing her phone, she shut his mouth with her palm muffling his mumbling receiving the call and listen to Mihika throw a thousand questions at her. Her eyes widened when he lightly bit her fingers making her pull her hand back. She threw an annoyed look at him at while answering Mihika. Taking her hand in his, he kissed her palm, played with her fingers listening her talk and shaking his head at Mihika's antics. All the while her hands were on him, she drew in a sharp breath when he put her finger in his mouth and much to her shock, sucked on it. She felt her cheeks burning with the warmth spreading in them and her hormones responding violently. Mihika's words didn't reach her, all she knew was that her husband was already making out with her in the most erotic way, without doing much. She closed her eyes to calm down her erratic heart but nothing helped.

Mihika, I have to go. Ill try to be there soon. Bye.

She spoke hurriedly and ended the call not even waiting for a reply from the other end. He wasn't even looking at her while playing with her finger but as her words reached him he looked up to find her staring at him. It was then he saw the desire shining in her eyes.

The music filled the room with the call ending. Her face glowed more with the light of the candles enhancing the blush on her face.

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaay.e.Hum...
Hum Tum...Tum... Hum Tum...

He held out his hand to her which she took immediately, letting him pull her right against his chest. The warmth of her skin was alluring, he grazed his hands over bare waist slowly pulling hr closer. Her arms wrapped around his neck closing the distance between them. She smiled when his hands curved around her waist and jerked her sealing the distance between their lips. Before she knew, his hands pulled the pin out of her hair letting it fall on her shoulders. All the while their lips moved in sync, his hands rested at the back of her head playing with her but not letting her pull away. He smiled to himself as he watched her kiss him with her eyes closed, lost in the kiss. She yanked her eyes open when she felt him bite her tongue playfully and winking at her. She tried to pull away only to have him kiss her harder in refusal. Her arms around him tightened with a smile, letting his lips claim hers fully.

Aankhon Mein Humko Utharne Do Zara
Baahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum... Hum Tum...Tum... Hum Tum...

Her heart leapt, his breathing was heavy on her skin as she held onto the back of his shirt feeling his lips all over. Hot and demanding. His stubble grazed her skin with every kiss he left on her neck, her shoulder while his hands traced her back. Her hands curled around the soft fabric every time he pressed his lips harder into her skin. Without letting his lips leave her skin, with twists of his fingers the hook of the cloth gave away letting him pull it off her skin effortlessly. He hugged her closer, feeling her soft curves. He smiled at her when she pulled out her embrace and pulled his shirt off, her eyes never leaving his. He was still watching her intently when she kissed him.

Salvatein Kahin..Karwatein Kahin Phel Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera
Nazron Mein Ho Guzar Tha Hua Khwabon Ka Koi Khafila
Jismo Ko Ruho Ko Jale Do Zara Sharmo Khaya Ko Machalne Do Zara
Hum... Hum Tum... Tum... Hum Tum...

He looked at her as she lay beside him looking back at him. A warmth spread over his heart when his eyes moved to the beauty lying with his, his wife. Her one hand was playing with his hair and the other one was entwined with his. Her ruffled hair, the lighter shade of her smudged lipstick, the traces of her mascara all from their aggressive kissing, when neither of them were ready to let the other go..all of it spoke of their love. He could see it shining in her eyes. She moved her eyes to his face to find him looking at her lovingly, in awe. The love that reflected off his eyes was her world. There was no bounds to how much he loved her and no bounds to which what she would do for him. Be for him. Overwhelmed by her emotions, she reached upto him and kissed him. He pulled her flushed against his chest, the passion charged through them as their bare bodies crushed against each other. Rolling her over, he pressed himself further into her deepening his kisses.

Choolon Badan Magar Iss Tarah Jaisa Surila Saaz Ho
Hum Hai Re Chupe Tere Zulf Mein Kholo Ke Raat Azaad Ho
Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara Shabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do Zara
Hum... Hum Tum...Tum... Hum Tum...

Their eyes were closed and they could hear was the other one breathing. Slow to harsh. She caressed his hair and pressed her lips into the side of his neck feeling him move deeper into her. There was nothing as ecstatic as the feel of him loving her, her loving him back in the most simple way possible, just the way he liked it. He beamed everytime with the feel of those lips. The small kisses from her, a few on his neck,shoulder, lips and his forehead were priceless for him. Every time her soft lips loved him, he realized there was no feeling greater than the feeling of belonging to her. Also the fact that, she belonged to him. Opening his eyes, he looked down at her, she was smiling with her eyes closed. Sensing his gaze, she opened them and looked back at him with her hand raising to wipe the small beads of sweat covering his forehead.

Do you still want to go.?
His voice broke the silence in the room. He lay right next to her, his hand sprawled over her, his legs tangled with hers. The smirk on his face said it all.

I never said i wanted to go. I just asked if it was needed we do it with all the interruptions. However, nothing happened and we did good. Which is what..we wanted.

Just good.? After all the marks I have on my back, this was only good for you.? I may just start bleeding next time.

He laughed making her scowl at him.

Raman, shut up, You know that's not what I meant. Im just saying it was smooth without any..

She started to say and immediately stopped watching his eye brown quirk up in naughtiness. Realizing the meaning of her own words, she felt the blood rush up her cheeks and hid her face into his chest. He laughed watching her reactions, her blushing was his most precious asset, knowing he was the only one who could make her go red.

-  Smooth it was, because you were so turned on wife. It really helped.
He whispered into her ears, only to feel her bury herself deeper and hitting him playfully. It was just then the ring of the phone broke through the room.

And that has to be her. What will you say if she asks you about where you are.?
He bemused pointing at their tangled bodies.

Did I say I am answering it.? 
She added with a wink in response to which he smirked and took her lips into his sealing them for another kiss into the depth of their night.

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MAATE ..!!!! ANU PHANU ❤️ 🤗

I am still trying to write something coherent after reading this sexy OS. After reading this I am ignoring all the crappy scenes the editors tried shoving down our throats in last night's episode.

UFFF, When he was busy playing with her fingers ☺️  ❤️  ☺️EEEKKKSSSWWWAAA and TAUBA ..!!! UFFF . kya bolun mein ?? I am blushing like crazy here

☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️

Touchy touchy babies and then fish she had to go dive in to his neck for a kiss. Wild biwi  ☺️  ☺️

Mummmaaa the kissies and then gutter dialogues. GUTTER BABIES are the best ☺️

Only if you spare my back and I might even start bleeding .. EEEKKK intensity ..!! Yo ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Ufff she wants more action and she was all being helpful ..!!!

AIYOOO MUMMMAAA...!!! BABIES ☺️

ANU BABY .!!! ME LOVES YOU BAS ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Anu,
Very cute and Hot OS😳
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis was much better den show..
Hot nd passionate 1...