Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I have mixed feelings about today's episode. I am glad Kousalya is smiling finally. I think the closure was needed and the scene was well done😊

Mother and daughter conversation flowed seamlessly and one got a hint of how Shanta was.. Her meeting with her brothers enumerating each of their strengths was also pretty well down.. We are slowly being shown how these brothers will shape up as they become older.

However the next part is where the dialogue writer lets you down so badly.. Until then Shanta is being shown as someone who considers it her duty to keep her parents happy and hence full heartedly took up the life of a Rishi's wife.. She contradicts herself fully when she starts saying "Make me proud of my sacrifice. Let no one say that Shanta's sacrifice was false"

When Shanta has been established as someone who considered it her duty to do what she did, why is she made to sprout dialogues of sacrifice, this after she makes it clear that she is happy in her marital life and is pleased to have a husband like RIshyashringar.. Badly written dialogues. It would have made more sense if she had said, "Make me proud. Don't make it look to the world like my effort has gone waste." or something to that extent.

On the other side, I liked the way the sisters are so connected to each other. The deer scene seems to point something in the future but I am still waiting to hear Janak explain why he has decided to keep Mandvi and Shruthkeerthi away from their parents.
Chandrabaga is certainly not pleased and seemed surprised at the sudden proclamation. Something else that could possibly have an effect in the future?

Well said, the dialogue about the sacrifice did not go with the flow and the character graph that was given to shanta.

The episode did go a little into theatrics with the main aapko maaf nahi karoungi, the dramatic pause etc. This show does not pull stunts like that!

On one side shanta made it out to be a well thought out decision, and a sacrifice on the other. A weaker episode as compared to the rest in terms of scripting

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Arshi, nice post. You have covered all the episode so well. Loved Sita and her sisters bonding and their neve say die attitude and this attitude might help them stay together.

On the other hand the reunion between the Brothers and their sister was heartwarming. Loved the way Shantha described her Brothers. And, the meeting with Kaushalya and Shantha was beautiful.

And, as you mentioned Kaushalya reunited with her daughter and Chandrabagha might get separated from her daughters.

Yes, and Chandrabhaga naturally was not happy with this announcement. Let's. See how this moves further
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics did you notice the symbolism of that pot breaking and water flowing. I would say that was the most beautiful scene. Many times we hold our emotions so tight, like the water in the pot. We do not realize the water gets value only when it is shared. Emotions has to be shared right way because just like the water inside the pot if kept ideal can turn bad, the emotions locked inside can make a person bitter.
That breaking of pot and flowing of water showed how both the mother and daughter let go of their inhibitions and allowed the emotions to flow, finally giving a closure.
Shanta described Lakshman well with his most prominent quality. Nak mein gussa😆😆 and coming to Shanta's dialogue on her sacrifice please read my post
Janak I guess have used his powers as a king to declare Mandhavi, Sruthakeerthi will stay in Mithila. So why did he use it. Seeing the children's desperation, for the children's safety. Was it right to use that. Or is he making Mandhavi, Sruthakeerthi realize without parents they will not feel happy. So after staying in Mithila for sometime without their parents the kids themselves will decide to move to Sangharsha. Is it to evoke their free will? Questions remain.
Because the show is stressing on the aspect of freewill a lot.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis Arshi😃
Fantastic episode⭐️
Loved the mother and daughter scene❤️
Loved the meeting of shanta and her little brothers
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome analysis Arshi😃

Fantastic episode⭐️
Loved the mother and daughter scene❤️
Loved the meeting of shanta and her little brothers

Thanks Nonie. It was a wonderful episode again
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Me too. They are the best child artists for me.

yes the child artists spcly ram & sita are too good. sply more ram. he has to show so much of maturity calmness etc n hes done that with so much ease & really looked the part. i hope the older ram matches upto him. i was not v impressed with ram in the first two-three epis but he caught the part v nicely later on.