We part only to meet again .....episode 16

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Today was the day when the ones who had flown away, returned to the fold
Ayodhya :

Kaushalya finally got her closure that her heart was so desperately seeking

She met her long lost daughter and and all the pain of so many hears finally eased

Shanta also now can shed her veneer of indifference and embrace her mother and show her love

Three people trapped in the prisons of their mind were freed by Rama

The meeting of brothers with their sister was also very sweet!

So, the story of shanta ends happily for all concerned

Mithila :

Once again, a parallel theme played out in Mithila

Just as Rama found his sister who had left home

So did Sita find her sisters, and the siblings were reunited

What was interesting was that it was the deer who led Sita to the sisters

It seems that Sita's fascination for the deer has a deep connect to her destiny

But just when Kaushalya is reunited with her daughter,

Chandrabhaga will be separated from her daughters

Will she bear the atyachaar of shihstachar and accept the decision of Raja janak?

The questioning Sita is back, in tomorrow's episode she asks a question that only Sita can!

Edited by Arshics - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The episode is beautiful today.
Shanta - Brothers scene was full of warmth.

For the first time, we had a brief narration on the prominent qualities of each of the four brothers , in the words of Shanta. โญ๏ธ

Sita - Sisters scene was endearing.

One side rejoiced in the union after long.

The other side prepared for an impending separation., but not before deciding to give one more try with their own innocent ways.

Yet to see, if the sisters will indeed succeed in staying together at Mithila.

Can't wait for the next track.

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

The episode is beautiful today.

Shanta - Brothers scene was full of warmth.

For the first time, we had a brief narration on the prominent qualities of each of the four brothers , in the words of Shanta. โญ๏ธ

Sita - Sisters scene was endearing.

One side rejoiced in the union after long.

The other side prepared for an impending separation., but not before deciding to give one more try with their own innocent ways.

Yet to see, if the sisters will indeed succeed in staying together at Mithila.

Can't wait for the next track.

The girls just don't give up easy, and so looks like they will finally manage to stay together

Yes, shanta's knowledge of her brothers was very sweet, specially her quip about lakshman ki naak pe gussa which can cut of anybody's nose - a nice punch from the writers
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Arshi๐Ÿค—
Wonderful take of the episode. Couldn't add anything more.
Today's episode was very nice. Everyone's expressions were outstanding. I could feel the longing Kaushalya had for her daughterand how later she couldn't initiate the meet.

It was a beautiful scene where she recognizes her brothers. Very heart warming<3

The bonding between the sisters is so beautiful. Loved Sita's expressions. The way she explained about having a last try and not to go against parent's wishes. Loved it.

And the precap just wondering what would Raja Janak answer. Very curious to know.

Now I am loving the pace of the show as well. Goog going!!!!
Edited by NEIRAlover - 8 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

The girls just don't give up easy, and so looks like they will finally manage to stay together

Yes, shanta's knowledge of her brothers was very sweet, specially her quip about lakshman ki naak pe gussa which can cut of anybody's nose - a nice punch from the writers

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘

I'am still curious about this fascination for "chitrakari " of Bharath. ๐Ÿค“
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Hey Arshi๐Ÿค—
Wonderful take of the episode. Couldn't add anything more.
Today's episode was very nice. Everyone's expressions were outstanding. I could feel the longing Kaushalya had for her daughterand how later she couldn't initiate the meet.

It was a beautiful scene where she recognizes her brothers. Very heart warming<3

The bonding between the sisters is so beautiful. Loved Sita's expressions. The way she explained about having a last try and not to go against parent's wishes. Loved it.

And the precap just wondering what would Raja Janak answer. Very curious to know.

Now I am loving the pace of the show as well. Goog going!!!!

Aren't we lucky that there are child actors like Rama and Sita, who have managed to dive into the characters and handle such complex roles with so much depth and maturity!

I will miss them once the Baal Kand gets over

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘

I'am still curious about this fascination for "chitrakari " of Bharath. ๐Ÿค“

I am sure there's more to this chitrakari, and it will be a significant track soon,
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshics

Aren't we lucky that there are child actors like Rama and Sita, who have managed to dive into the characters and handle such complex roles with so much depth and maturity!

I will miss them once the Baal Kand gets over

Me too. They are the best child artists for me.
Edited by NEIRAlover - 8 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Arshi, nice post. You have covered all the episode so well. Loved Sita and her sisters bonding and their neve say die attitude and this attitude might help them stay together.

On the other hand the reunion between the Brothers and their sister was heartwarming. Loved the way Shantha described her Brothers. And, the meeting with Kaushalya and Shantha was beautiful.

And, as you mentioned Kaushalya reunited with her daughter and Chandrabagha might get separated from her daughters.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have mixed feelings about today's episode. I am glad Kousalya is smiling finally. I think the closure was needed and the scene was well done๐Ÿ˜Š

Mother and daughter conversation flowed seamlessly and one got a hint of how Shanta was.. Her meeting with her brothers enumerating each of their strengths was also pretty well down.. We are slowly being shown how these brothers will shape up as they become older.

However the next part is where the dialogue writer lets you down so badly.. Until then Shanta is being shown as someone who considers it her duty to keep her parents happy and hence full heartedly took up the life of a Rishi's wife.. She contradicts herself fully when she starts saying "Make me proud of my sacrifice. Let no one say that Shanta's sacrifice was false"

When Shanta has been established as someone who considered it her duty to do what she did, why is she made to sprout dialogues of sacrifice, this after she makes it clear that she is happy in her marital life and is pleased to have a husband like RIshyashringar.. Badly written dialogues. It would have made more sense if she had said, "Make me proud. Don't make it look to the world like my effort has gone waste." or something to that extent.

On the other side, I liked the way the sisters are so connected to each other. The deer scene seems to point something in the future but I am still waiting to hear Janak explain why he has decided to keep Mandvi and Shruthkeerthi away from their parents.
Chandrabaga is certainly not pleased and seemed surprised at the sudden proclamation. Something else that could possibly have an effect in the future?