ARFF A Tale Of Two Strangers *new thread* 3/12/2015

desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys..well I am so happy that i have recovered my inactive mode...!! So now it's time for updates.,
Though my previous thread has been closed, so i have started a new thread..!! Lets say a new start. 
I don't know if you people are still interested or not but i don't want to leave my stories in  mid.

I am also  also posting the link to previous threads in case you wanted to remind yourself about the story or I am posting all the parts again here from the next post..!!
I am really sorry for not posting it...😭

INDEX

PART 1 - PART 12  : PAGE 1
PART 13                  : PAGE 2
Edited by desire_nikki - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desire_nikki thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Girl: "Everyone says 8 years are more than enough to forget someone, bohot kuch badal jata hai inn 8 years mei, par mai aj tak tumhe nahi bhul payi Armaan... Aisa lagta hai ki tum aj bhi yahi ho, kahi se bhi aake tum phir mujhe pareshan karoge, apni koi stupid se harkat par mujhe gussa dilaoge aur phir apni innocent harkato se mana bhi loge..

Tum mujhe chod kar chale gaye, apni best friend ko chod kar chale gaye, bina kuch btaye bina kuch kahe hamari 5 years ki friendship ko khatam krke chale gaye. Mai tumse nafrat karti hu armaan. U broke my trust. "

SOMEWHERE IN LONDON

Guy: Nahi Rahul...!!! I don't know why but chaah kar bhi mai usse nafrat nahi kar pa raha hu.  she is not interested in me anymore. She wants to break our friendship forever & never want to see my face again in her life. I still don't believe that but when Siddhant said this is the truth I felt broken from inside. I never believed due to some misunderstandings between our parents she will break our 5 years friendship in just a minute so easily. Yes, that time I hated her for what she did to me. She was the only best friend I had. Abi bhi nafrat karta hu but jab bhi sochta hu aisa lagta hai kahi na kahi something is still there, something which I don't know. And don't know why after several attempts I...( he took a deep breath & said)

Mai chah kar bhi usse nahi bhula pa raha hu, I...I still...I still miss her a lot...!

So here is my fanfic prologue,..!!! please do leave comments that how u find this..!! I don't know I have just given a trial...!! Plz do tell me..!!!

Thanku so much...!!

Will soon post the part too..!!

Love u all...!

PART 1

It was a fine morning, sun spreading his bright & warm rays all over to let people know that it's another beautiful day after the dark night. There was a big white bungalow near beach. As the sun rays enter into a room, a girl almost in her mid- twenties, sleep was disturbed & a frown crept on her face which is no less than an angel. Suddenly an alarm clock noise disturbed her sleep. She shut the alarm clock off. She jumped out of her bed to freshen up. Soon she was wearing her jogging suit & made her way out of the house for a morning walk.

Suddenly she stops in front of a basket ball court where some boys & girls younger than her were playing. A smile formed on her lips while she stood there watching them. This court always bring her several memories of her past some sweet yet painful. Moving back in her memory lane she remembered two children's a boy & a girl playing basket ball in the same court. She saw some blur memories of her & her best friend playing & then fighting like tom & jerry and end up bursting in to laughter's.

Soon she came back from her dreamland when the ball hit floor near the place where she was standing. She took the ball in her hands while moving towards the court she kept dribbling the ball. While the younger boys & girls asked her to return her ball.

Boy: didi please return our ball.

Girl: Di would you like to play with us.

She smiled at them & started playing with them. She did two baskets but soon she heard her mobile ring and checked the time. She knew she was late so after bidding goodbye to them she left the court but before going out of the sight she turns around and while staring the court she thought to herself

Girl: "Everyone says 8 years are more than enough to forget someone, bohot kuch badal jata hai inn 8 years mei, par mai aj tak tumhe nahi bhul payi Armaan... Aisa lagta hai ki tum aj bhi yahi ho, kahi se bhi aake tum phir mujhe pareshan karoge, apni koi stupid se harkat par mujhe gussa dilaoge aur phir apni innocent harkato se mana bhi loge..

Tum mujhe chod kar chale gaye, apni best friend ko chod kar chale gaye, bina kuch btaye bina kuch kahe hamari 5 years ki friendship ko khatam krke chale gaye. Mai tumse nafrat karti hu armaan. U broke my trust. "

Coming out from her thoughts she make her way towards her home. As soon as she entered she saw an old lady almost in mid-sixties dressed in a silk sari, carrying a pooja thali in her hand as she was coming out directly from pooja room. Her lips was continuously chanting some mantra. She silently made her way towards the lady. As her back was facing her she move close to her ear and shouted

Girl: Naaannniii,...!!!

& the girl hugged her from back. The lady was none other than her nani. Nani put her one free hand on her ear and asked her to leave her.

Nani: Riddhima. Yeh sab kya hai. Subha huyi nahi ki tera chillaana shuru ho gaya. Aur aj jogging se aane mein itni der kaise ho gayi.

Riddhima: woo nani...beech mei basket ball court dikha toh bachho ke saath ek match khelne lag gayi thi. Sorry nani next time pakka dhyaan rakhugi.

Riddhima held her ears while making a cute innocent puppy face which melted everyone.

Nani: achha achha ab ye makkhan maarna band kar (buttering) aur ja jaldi se tyaar hoja aj se college start ho rahe hai na. yeh toh bas tumhara last year h college mei phir toh tum doctor bann jaogi, apne papa ka sapna pura karogi...

She said all this lovingly while caressing her hair.

Riddhima: haa nani mai bhi bohot excited hu. Waise mom-dad kaha hai dikhai nahi de rahe aur anjali di wo uthi nahi abi tak.

Nani: haan shashank aur padma bas aate hee hoge aur anjali abhi uthi nahi hogi. Chal tu bhi ja jaldi se ready hoja aur apni behan ko bhi utha de warna roj ki tarah late hogi aur pure ghar ko sar par uitha legi.

And they both started laughing.

Riddhima: haan nani mai bas abi aayi aur di ko bhi utha dugi. Bye nani.

Riddhima move towards her & anjali's room. As they both share a same room. Its neither a big room nor a small one. It was a simple but beautifully decorated by them. Riddhima move towards anjali & after about 10 minutes of continuous lecture, anjali woke up & sat on the bed, eyes still closed asking her in sleepy voice

Anjali: kya hai ridzy...ku itni subha subha pareshan kar rahi ho, abi toh sirf 8:30 huye hai sone do naa, chuttiyon (holidays) mei bhi jaldi utha diya.

She said all this in her sleepy voice & again lay on her bed to catch some sleep but suddenly she opened her eyes & sat down with a jerk when she realized she had been bathed in water. She can hear riddhima's laughter in the room soon she jumped out of the bed running behind riddhima. While saving herself from her elder sister she shouted to get ready fast or else they'll be late for the college on their first day. Anjali stops in her tracks and said

Anjali: OMG..!  how can I forget aj se toh hamare college start ho raha h. aur mujhe Atul se bhi milna h. how stupid of me.

And she in mere second ran to washroom. Riddhima too soon freshen up and reached near her mirror to comb her hairs. Again she got lost in her thoughts. From the side drawer she took out a photograph of her childhood with her best friend.

Riddhima: Hey Ammy, aj mai tumhe bohot miss kar rahi hu. Jab bhi hamara new session start hota tha tum hamesha mere saath hote the aur mujhe akela nahi chodte the. Par aj pta nahi tum kaha ho. Kya tumhe ek baar bhi apni best friend ki yaad nahi aati. Hamari 5 years ki friendship, fun, happiness, sadness, fighting - all came to an end at once. After you I had friends but no best friends. There are so many questions that have to be answered. Why you suddenly left? I hate you for this & will never forgive for breaking our friendship & my trust. Despite of all this I still miss you...!!"

"Ridzy" a voice came from outside. She put the photograph back in her drawer cleared her face & moved outside where anjali was waiting for her.

Anjali: kya ridzy kitni der laga di. Chal ab jaldi college ka time ho gaya hai.

Riddhima: ha di chalo

Shashank: well best of luck my daughters...!! He said while giving a broad smile.

Anjali & Riddhima together: Thanku papa/Dad. And hugged him.

They bid goodbye to everyone & headed towards the college.

SOMEWHERE IN LONDON IN LATE EVENING

In the late evening, a guy was returning his house after partying whole day with his friends. He move to his room which was quite dark but there was enough light to watch anyone's face. He lay on his bed and took a bracelet in his hands which was gifted by someone. He remembers his old days and smiled with tears swimming in his eyes.

He was quite young; well we can say he was in his mid- twenties. He was smart, handsome, and attractive & prince charming a girl can wish for. He has a perfect well build body.

Suddenly a voice of another guy broke his trance.

Guy: Armaan...!!! Kaha hai tu...!!

Armaan: Haan Rahul, am here in my room..!!

Rahul is Armaan's best friend since he was in his senior secondary school in Delhi. Then they both went to London for their further medical studies.

Rahul is a nice guy, having a fair complexion but still he is smart. Armaan & Rahul were really naughty at times & also fun loving & helpful by nature but both are big flirts. They both use to flirt around in their college with many girls but end up messing everything for each other. Then they use to fight like Idiots but end up rolling into laughter's.  Armaan never let anyone know that behind this happy go lucky guy, there is a person who is sad & is missing something very important in his life, but Rahul always comes to know that he missed being with his only best friend & always consoles him & make him smile.

Rahul move towards Armaan's room and asked

Rahul: what are you doing here alone that too in darkness? Why you left party so early? And are you done with you packing stuff?

He asked several questions non-stop to which Armaan smile at his friend's concern.

Armaan: Yes, I have done my packing & I was just getting bored and also want to spend some time with myself before leaving London forever...!!

Rahul: Kya hua Ammy..?? Is everything alright..??

He asked with a concern on his face.

Armaan: yeah...!! Everything is fine. But...!!!

He stopped for a moment, then again having a long sigh he continued...

Armaan: But tomorrow I am going to India...And Where I never wanted to go...MUMBAI...!!

He said his last word in whisper...!!

Rahul: Don't worry Armaan, everything will be fine...!! Being in Mumbai doesn't mean that youll meet her. I mean 8 years is no less. Why don't you just forget her who even broke your trust & friendship & hates u too. Ussi ne yeh dosti todhi thi na then why are you still bothered. Ussi ki  wajah se tujhe tere parents ne sabse itna dhur bhej diya.

Rahul said all this with anger in his voice. He was expecting Armaan to pour his heart out to him before going back so that he won't feel a burden on himself.

Armaan: Nahi Rahul...!!! I don't know why but chaah kar bhi mai usse nafrat nahi kar pa rha hu...!! I know that ki hamare parents ko pata chal gaya tha & they took our relationship -rather our friendship - too seriously. And when Dad decided to move to Delhi in order to keep me away from her I tried every possible way to contact her. But nothing worked. Her dad even knows about us so he did't let me contact her through any means. I even sent a letter through one of her friend Siddhant, so that we can meet for last time & can find out a way to remain in touch. But then he told me she is not interested in me anymore. She wants to break our friendship forever & never want to see my face again in her life. I still don't believe that but when Siddhant said this is the truth I felt broken from inside. I never believed due to some misunderstandings between our parents she will break our 5 years friendship in just a minute so easily. I still tried to talk to her for once but to no avail. She doesn't even want to see my face. I can't contact her from any source. Yes, that time I hated her for what she did to me. She was the only best friend I had. Abi bhi nafrat karta hu but jab bhi sochta hu aisa lagta hai kahi na kahi something is still there, something which I don't know. And don't know why after several attempts I...( he took a deep breath & said)

Mai chah kar bhi usse nahi bhula pa raha hu, I...I still...I still miss her a lot...!

-

Part 2

Armaan: Mai chah kar bhi usse nahi bhula pa raha hu, I...I still...I still miss her a lot...!

He said his last words in whisper so that it could be only audible to himself but Rahul heard him & gave him a smile.

Rahul: I knew it... tu sirf kehta hai ki tu usse nafrat karta hai but sach yeh hai ki you never hated her. You look always happy or rather you are happy but deep inside you there is sadness whose reason is ...something is really missing in your life & that's her. That is the person, your best friend Riddhima whom you are missing in all these years, in happiness or when you are sad or anything which relate you to her. It's been 8 years but you still miss her.

Armaan: Rahul please, let's stop this topic here...umm and by the way when you are coming Mumbai...Why don't you come with me tomorrow..?

Rahul: Nahi yaar...I have to settle some things, as whole family is shifting so there are several works to do. You carry on I will see you soon in Mumbai..!!

Armaan: Okay..!! I guess it's late now. I should sleep now. Tomorrow I have to reach Airport on time warna Mom-Dad will kill me..!!

They both laugh at this.

Rahul: Yeah..!! Armaan by the way what about Tammy...!! You have told her or not that you are leaving London forever.

Armaan glared at him and then said.

Armaan: Yeah I have told her. She was bit upset but I said that we will be in touch and will meet soon.

Rahul: you know na ki...!!

Armaan cut him in between of his sentence and said

Armaan: yeah I know she told me in the party that she likes me...!!

Rahul: What..!! Why didn't you tell me before?

Armaan: just it slipped from my mind...!! I too like her yaar..! She is my good friend but even I don't want to hurt her but I don't know the words just slipped out from my mouth. I couldn't control and I said that I don't love her and have never thought about her like this.

Rahul: then what did she say..?

Armaan: she said she will try to move on..!!

Rahul: okay..! relax dude..!! chal m going in my room...you take care...see u ..! gunnyt..!

Armaan: bye...gunnyt..!!

Rahul left the room. Whereas Armaan again lay on the bed while thinking rather fighting with his thoughts.

"Mai kal 8 years baad Mumbai wapus ja raha hu. I don't know whether we'll meet or not but there is a lot of questions still you have to answer. Tum meri best friend thi Riddhima aur pta nhi tumse nafrat krke bhi tumhari jagah kisi ko nahi de paya..!! itna kuch ho jane ke baad bhi tumhe nahi bhul pa raha  hu..! maine tumse nafrat krne ki bohot koshish kari din mei 1000 times khud se kehta tha ki tum ne mujhe dhoka diya hamari dosti todhi par na chah kar bhi tum hee yaad aati thi. humne ek dusre ko promise kiya tha ki kuch bhi ho we'll never ever break this friendship, but you did, you did broke your promise, and I will never forgive you for this. But mai yeh promise kabhi  nahi todhuga riddhima aur mai ek baar tumse milna chahta hu...janna chahta hu ki ku tumne mujhse ek baar bhi baat karna ku jaruri nahi samjha..!! Bina kuch soche samjhe bas hamari dosti todh di..! But you have to answer me once. I am coming back Ridhhima..!! "

Soon he drifted off to sleep & left for Mumbai next day.

SAME DAY AT COLLEGE, MUMBAI

Anjali & Riddhima reached college & parked the car. As they came out they saw their friends coming towards them.

Atul & Muskaan : Hey Anjali & hey riddhima.

Anjali & Riddhima: heyy..!!

Riddhima: Tum log yaha kya kar rahe ho...class ka time ho raha hai...ab tak andar kyu nahi gaye..?

Muskaan: Arre yaar mai toh chali jaati par is Romeo ke bachhe ne mujhe yaha pakad ke dhup mei khada rakha...!!

Anjali: kyu, kya hua Atul..??

Atul: wo kya haina Anjali, aj hamare final year ka 1st day hai ...toh mai tumhare saath andar jana chahta tha...jisse hum dono hamesha saath rahe... !!

Atul said all this looking down & then when he didn't get any reply from others he looked towards them only to be glared by them. Suddenly the duo Muskaan & Riddhima burst out laughing like maniacs at their cute friend who is now almost blushing...whereas Anjali give them a dangerous glare to shut them up & said

Anjali: Awww Atul...you are too cutee...!! <3

Muskaan: Arre ohh Romeo-Juliet ab toh aandar chalo yaar...warna kahi class ke liye late ho gaye toh wo hitler waise hee hamari jaan le lega...!! Aur waise iss Atul ke chakkar mei mai bohot der se bahar hu ...dekho mai kaali na ho jau kahi..!! chalo ab..!!

They all move towards their class room while smiling & listening to muskaan's non-stop blabbering. Reaching to the door of the class Atul asked

Atul: Ridzy aaj ye Sidd kaha reh gaya hai...!! Hamesha toh humse pehle aa jata h tumhe welcome karne ke liye...!

Muskaan: Arre haan mai bhi puchna bhul gayi tera hero kaha reh gaya aaj...!!

Atul & Muskaan started their blabbering & teasing Riddhima while Anjali said

Anjali: Stop it guys, ku meri behan ko pareshan kar rahe ho...waise Ridzy..

Riddhima: ha di...!

Anjali: Sidd ne tumhe toh jarur bataya hoga ki wo aj ku nahi aaya.

She winked at her. Anjali too started teasing her while she was glaring at them giving them not-so-funny-looks. Finally she spoke...

Riddhima: mujhe nahi pata wo ku nahi aaya aur aap logo se kitni baar kahu ki kuch nahi hai hamare beech, hum bas ache dost hai aur kuch nahi samjhe..!!

While three of them staring at each other & then at riddhima. Finally muskaan broke the silence & said

Muskaan: ridzy par ye toh tub hi janti hai ki wo tujhe bachpan se pasand karta hai. Dost toh hum bhi hai par tu special hai kuch uske liye...!!

Riddhima: Guyzz stop it..!! mai class mei jar hi hu.

And with a huff she went in to the class.

Atul: ye ridzy kab samjhegi...!!

Anjali: haan sidd hamara childhood friend hai. Wo toh ridzy ko bachpan se pasand karta hai par ridzy ne kabhi notice hee nhi kiya...!! No wonder inka kya hoga...!!

Muskaan: achha chodo aur andar chalte hai..!!

They all went into the class & settled themselves. Anjali sat with Atul in front row whereas Muskaan & Riddhima sat in the next. Soon their back to back classes came to an end & they moved towards canteen.

They reached canteen & saw their love birds sitting away from everyone romancing with each other. They headed their feet towards them. They were facing their back towards them so the couple didn't realize the presence of their friends. As our Muskaan, the great prankster, chalks out a plan to bring those, love birds out of their dream world. She tells Atul & soon on a count of three they both shouted their names in their ears as loud as they can.

With this sudden loud voice equal to disaster, they both came out of their world & shouted at them.

Girl: you Idiot Atul, itna zor se chillane ki kya jarurat thi mai deaf nahi hu...mujhe sunayi deta hai...!!

She said all this while massaging her ear. When the guy interrupted...

Guy: aur kya jarurat thi yaha aane ki...jab dekho hamare romance mei haddi banne aa jaate ho..,!!

Listening to this their mouths flung open. While giving him deadly looks Anjali said

Anjali: Listen Mr. Abhimanyu Modi, hume bhi tumhare romance mei  haddi banne ka koi shok nhi hai...! Aur hum kis angle se aapko haddi dikhte h ...!

Abhi: Haddi nahi bolu toh kya bolu tum logo ko...jab dekho mere romance ke dushman bane rehte ho...!!

Muskaan: dekh nikki, chup karale apne is Bandar ko warna mai aj isko...

Riddhima: guyzz...guyzzz... calm down..!! waise bhi yeh pehli baar toh hua nahi hai toh please ladaai chodo kuch khate hai...am feeling hungry...!!!

Atul: arre haan mujhe bhi bhuk lagi hai chal muskaan, abhi kuch leke aate hai sbke liye...!!

Atul, muskaan & abhi headed towards the counter to get something while anjali, riddhima & nikki took their seats & started chatting. Suddenly a male voice startled everyone & they turned to look towards the direction from where voice came..!

Voice: hey everyone...!! Wassup.!!

He move towards the table and sat near riddhima saying

Voice: hey riddhima..!!

He smiled towards her..!!

While she returned his smile & said

Riddhima: hey sid. Kaise ho..!!

Anjali: haan...kitne time se milne bhi nahi aaye humse...apne dosto ko bhul gaye kya..??

Anjali said this all while winking towards riddhima. She glared back to her to stop this teasing session while abhi atul & muskaan came their and exchanged pleasantries.

Sid: mai thik hu...!! Sorry wo mujhe kuch important kaam tha isliye time nahi nikaal paya..!! By the way mai tum sabko kuch btana chahta tha..!!

All look towards sid and seeing his serious look they all rack their brains.

But before he could even utter a word, Nikki signaled Abhi to tell them. Abhi nodded in a yes and said

Abhi: Sid tu kuch kahe isse pehle mai kuch btana chahte hu..

While Sid again interrupted and said

Sid: Nahi bhai pehle mujhe btane dijiye, mera yeh baat btana bohot jaruri hai..!

Abhi pleaded him with his eyes so sid agreed andabhi continued

Abhi: so guyz, mujhe ek announcement karni hai...!! As you all know we both are a happy couple & so in love with each other, I have proposed Nikki for marriage & even our parents have no objection & soon we decided to get engaged then after college we'll do marriage too..!!

Abhi said all this in one go. Getting no reply he looked towards all of them only to be glared by them. Soon Ridzy recovered first & she gave a tight hug to nikki congratulating her. Atul & Sid ran towards Abhi & congratulate him while giving him a rib-crashing hug.

Abhi: oyee...kya kar rahe ho yaar...!! Aj hee maar daaloge toh Nikki shaadi kisse karegi..!! aur tum naachoge kiski baraat mei..!

Atul & Sid left him & said

Atul: Sorry yaar...hum thode over-excited ho gaye the...!! Par kitna maza aayega na ..hum sab saath mei khub sare maze karenge..!! Aur ek din aise hee hamari bhi sagaai hogi anjali..!!

Anjali blushed at Atul's comment and everyone hooted but soon anjali control herself & said

Anjali: Shut up Atul..!! abi hamari nahi inki sagaai ho rahi hai by the way kab h sagaai..??

Nikki: date abi fixed nahi huyi hai par is month ki end tk he hogi..!!

Sid : achha guyz ab please ek baar meri baat bhi sunlo..!!

Riddhima: ha sid, tum kuch keh rahe the na..?

Sid: ha woo tum sabko kuch btana tha...wo actually mujhe 6 months ke liye Bangalore jaana hai..! waha ke medical college se mujhe call aaya hai..! Students exchange program mei mujhe waha jana hai..! mai nahi jana chahta tha but mom dad said ki itni achhi opportunity miss na karu..! So I have to go anyhow. Aj mai isliye hee nahi aaya college.

All of them were staring at him & then Atul said

Atul: par 6 months ye toh bohot jyada hai..!!

Sid: I know & shyad abhi nikki tumhari engagement ke liye bhi na aa pau..!! Sorry..!!

Muskaan: Kab ja raha h tu..?

Sid: wo kal raat ki flight hai...!!

Ridzy: aur sid tum hume ab bta rahe ho..!!

Sid: ha wo kuch paper work mei busy tha isliye time nahi mil paya..!!

He saw suddenly after happy news this news made all of them sad as Sid was so important to all of them. He always makes everyone smile. So Sid again said

Sid: Don't worry guys it's all about 6 months & yeah today evening there is a party at my house before I leave I want to tell something to all of you & especially to u Riddhima. See you all at evening. Bye everyone. Bye Riddhima take care.

Sid left after bidding goodbye and all of them turn towards riddhima to see her in a confused state & all of them gave amused smiles to her.  She left making an excuse of she's getting late for class.

On the other side Armaan land to Mumbai. He soon reached his home which was a big bungalow as his parents were rich. He moved inside and thought to himself

Armaan: everything is changed so much in these years. It feels like this house is no more a part of me..!

He moved inside the house only to be greeted by his maid who was an old lady with wrinkled face.

Next Post Part 3

desire_nikki thumbnail

PART 3

Armaan entered the house and greeted by an old lady with an wrinkled face. Armaan smiled at the lady and bend down for touching her feet. The old lady showered him with all the love she hold for him.  He straightens himself & hugged her. She hugged him back while Armaan said

Armaan: Hey beautiful...!! Kaise ho aap...!!  Pta h maine aapko bohot miss kiya...!

Lady: I miss you too Ammy...!! Arre dekho toh mera Ammy toh bohot handsome aur smart ho gaya hai..! kisi ki nazar na lag jaye tujhe..!!

Armaan: arre matlab pehle mai smart nahi tha kya..?

He asked her with a pout on his face.

Lady: pehle bhi tha par ab pehle se bhi jyada smart lag raha hai tu..!! mujhe toh pehle pehchaan mei hee nahi aaya tu hai..!! kitna badal gaya hai tu..!! aur patla ho gaya hai . koi khana nahi deta tha kya tujhe waha..?

She asked Armaan all in one go and being angry at him. But soon seeing his angelic smile she was overwhelmed with emotions and she placed her loving hand on his forehead caressing his hairs. She took him inside soon Armaan freshens up and move to dining room for dinner. Bi made him sit and she herself settled beside him. She started serving all the dishes she had prepared for him. Armaan's eyes lit up seeing all his favorite dishes for which he was craving for last 8 years in front of his eyes.

Not waiting for another second he attacked the food like a 5 year kid crave for his favorite chocolates. While eating Armaan told her about London, his friends, his life in London, where as Bi was listening all with rapt attention. Soon he was finished with his dinner & suddenly he asked

Armaan: Bi, Mom-Dad kaha hai...? Dad ne toh kaha thaw o log yahi hai na phir...!!

BI: wo Ammy umm un dono ko apne apne kaam se bahar jana pda..! Ananya ka toh pta nahi kab aayegi par Billy ek deal ke liye India se bahar hai. Par wo jaldi aane ki koshish karega.

Armaan feel sad as he was backing home after 8 years & his parents were not here at all at least to welcome him.

Armaan: Okay bi, mai chalta hu, kal college bhi jana hai, goodnight Bi..!

Bi: Goodnight Ammg...!!

But before going he asked her

Armaan: Bi mera room wo...mera room khulwa diya h kya...!!?

Bi: haan Ammy khulwa diya hai maine.

Armaan|: hmmm..thk h BI..mai chalta hu ab bhi araam kar lijiye..!!

Wishing each other goodnight both of them headed towards their room.

On the other side, Riddhima & Anjali reached their home after a hectic day in college. As they entered in their house Nani welcomed them while showering all her love on both of them.

Anjali: Hi Nani...!!

Nani :(while hugging her back) aa gaye meri bachhi...!! Aa jao dono, aj itni der kaise ho gayi ..?

As riddhima went in to freshen up as she was feeling hell tired, Anjali kept talking to Nani telling her how was her first day of college...!!

Anjali: wo Nani aj first day than a final year ka toh kaafi kaam tha, aur Nani wo abi mai aur ridzy sid ke ja rahe hai, wo usne ek party organize kari hai...!!

Shashank: ( while coming from back) Ha hume pta hai uska phone aaya tha puchne ke liye. Hume bhi kaha tha par humne mana kar diya. Ab hamari umar kaha party karne kit um bachhe enjoy karo..!!

Anjali: kya dad, aap abi itne old bhi nahi huye hai...!

Padma: ha ha bas kariye ap dono, anjali jao jaldi ja kar fresh ho jao aur ready bhi, warna late hjo jaoge.

Anjali: Ha mom, bas abi aate hai...!

Soon Anjali & Riddhima got ready. Anjali was looking gorgeous as she was wearing a black colour party dress which comed to her knee & her hair was tied in a loose bun while wearing high heels matching to her dress looking absolutely stunning. Whereas Riddhima was wearing a white colour suit,  Her hair was left open & she had done light make up & wear minimal jewellery  as she look beautiful being herself.

After getting compliments from their family they both reached party destination. They moved in & saw people have already arrived & everyone was busy in dancing, drinking, chatting etc, they saw their group standing near pool. They both make their way towards them.

Muskaan: Oyee...Anjali aur Riddhima bhi aa gaye.

Muskaan was the first one to compliment them. In a queue everyone complimented them for their dress & natural beauty. Sid have his eyes only for Riddhima the time muskaan shout of their arrival to the time they walked towards them, sid was busy in admiring Riddhima as his gaze were not leaving Riddhima even for a Second.

On the other side Atul was admiring Anjali. He was not able to take off his eyes from her. Seeing this Abhi nudge Atul & Sid a little through his elbow as they both were shamelessly checking out both of them in the view of so many people.

Abhi: abbe bewakuf ho kya tum dono, sabke saamne aise un dono ko ghur ghur kar dkh rahe ho. Itni hee sundar dikh rahi h toh compliment ku nahi de dete.

Finally Atul recover himself and said

Atul: Anjali tum aj bohot hot lag rahi ho..!!

Everyone look towards Atul & when he saw everyone staring him he realized that he has said this in front of them and started blushing. Anjali first decided to play along and scold him for that comment but when she found him blushing her heart melt and she decided to not tease him more.

Anjali: Thanks Atul. Tum bhi bohot handsome lag rahe ho is black jacket mei.

Atul look towards Anjali and gave his best smile to her. All of them smiled watching this cute couple, where as Sid was still in a trance, but soon Atul's voice broke his trance

Atul: Oyee Sid ab kya aise hee khada rahega, kuch toh exciting karwa, dkhna hum kab se aaye ve hai aur ab toh Anjali aur Ridzy bhi aa gaye...!!

Sid: ha wo...abi,,

Abhi cut him in between.

Abhi: Haan, waise bhi tu kal chala jayega usse pehle aj ki raat khub masti karte hai.

Anjali: Guyss...! Let's dance what say..??

Nikki: And  yeah Sid will sing a song for us... Ku Sid?

Sid: Yeah okay. Par pehle thodi der DJ Dance krte h ..!! phir mujhe apna surprise bhi dikhana hai tum sabko..!! chale phir..??

They all nodded and move towards the dance floor But Riddhima was still standing in her place as she was not feeling like dancing so she move towards terrace railing as it was roof top. She choose a secluded corner away from everyone to stand and feel the cool breeze which were touching her bare skin and making her hair blow. She was enjoying her lone moment when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turns around only to see Sid standing with his hands folded in front of her. He smiled at her. She returned his smile and again turns to look at the beautiful view.

Sid: kya hua, tum aise yaha ku a gayi..??

Riddhima: kuch nahi bas aise hee itna crowd mei thoda ajeeb lag raha that oh socha thodi der yaha aa jau. Kitni shaanti hai yaha..!! mujhe aisi jagah bohot pasand hai..!

Sid smiled at her & said

Sid: janta hu tumhe aisi jagah bohot achhi lagti hai par abi Hume waha sabke saath hona chahiye phir pta nahi kitne time baad mai ye sab masti ye moments dekh paunga..!!

Riddhima: tum aisa mat socho Sid...hum sab tumse contact mei rahenge dkhna 6 months aise hee chale jayenge. chale..??

Sid: hmm haan chalo.

But before Riddhima can move Sid hold her hand to stop her. Riddhima looks at him with a confused look. Finally Sid spoke

Sid:  Wo tumse kuch kehna bhul gaya tha...!!

Riddhima: Kya..??

Sid: wooo..tum...tum aj bohot ..Khoobsurat lag rhi ho...!!

Riddhima gave a nervous smile and thanked him and they both move towards the party where there friends were dancing.  They both also join the gang and started dancing.

Suddenly Sid remembered something & he marched towards the other stage near DJ & asked him to stop the music for a while. As the music stopped everyone looked in the direction of Sid hearing his voice.

Sid:Sorry guys... Maine is tarah se music off kara...but mai kuch kehna chahta hoon ap sabse. You already know why this party has been kept. As I am leaving tomorrow, so my friends requested or rather I should say ordered me to sing tonight for them. But apart from that I want to dedicate my song to someone special whom I am going to miss the most ...my best friend RIDDHIMA...! This one's for you...

He made his way towards her. Listening to Sid Riddhima was left speechless, she just don't know & understand what's going on. Only what she was aware of Sid was coming towards her. She did not know how & what to react as so many people were present there. She was feeling everyone's gaze on her but can't help it. She nervously turned around & started to move when she heard Sid humming the song.

(Sun Zara song from the movie Lucky- No time for Love)

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara ...

(Sid then hold Riddhima's hand and turns her around as her back was facing him. She crashed onto his chest but soon pull herself away from him. He offered her his hand for dance. First she was confused but when people clapped & hooted she left with no choice and she gave her hand to him which he gladly accepted and took her on the stage..)

Aaj Khamoshiyon Se Aa Rahi Hai Sada

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai 2

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Sun Sun Zaraaa

(As they both started dancing soon other pairs also reach to the stage and started dancing around them in couples. Sid tried several times to make an eye contact with her but Riddhima feeling nervous in his gaze not even for once look at him. They both kept dancing on the beats.)

Beetey Lamhon Ke Saaye Toh Bas Yahi Tham Gaye Hai

Yaad Mujhe Aaye Teri Baatein

Palkon Ki Surkh Chadar Pe Ask Bhi Jam Gaye Hai

Teri Ankhon Se Na Hatti Aankhein

Bebasi Ka Hai Aalam Kya Karoo Main Bata

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa 2

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

(They both were continuously moving on the beats where Sid just rolled her in his arms and now her back was facing him ..he came more closer to her...this proximity with Sid was making her uncomfortable so she decided to leave the floor but before even she could do that Sid again rolled her and held her in his arma tightly & protectively. This is the first time during dance when Riddhima & Sid shared a brief eye lock. Riddhima's trance was broken when she heard him singing she look away from him and tried to push him but his hold was too strong for her to get rid off. )

Choom Ke Apne Hoton Se Tere Gam Ko Chura Loo

Laake Tujhe De Doo Khushiyan Sari

Apni Har Beqarari Ko Seene Main Hi Chupa Lu

Meri Chahtein Jaye Tujhpe Wari

Sehme Sehme Labon Mein Ghul Gayi Hai Dua

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Finally the song came to an end everyone enjoyed and they all clapped hard. Riddhima instantly push him away while taking her foot steps out of the party in a secluded corner of the roof. She was feeling very weird. She doesn't know why but she didn't like the way Sid came close to her. She thought in her mind

Riddhima POV (Point of View)

"Yeh Sid aise kyu behave kar raha hai...ku aj usne mere itne kareeb aane ki koshish kari...aj uski aankhon mei mujhe dosti se jyada kuch aur dikhayi de raha tha. Kahi anjali di ki baat sach toh nahi kahi Sid mujhse pyaar..nahi aisa nahi ho sakta..! bachpan se maine sirf ek hee insaan ko apne itna kareeb aane diya hai, wo ek hee aisa insaan hai jiska mujh par pura hakk hai...jisne mujhe ye waada diya tha ki hum hamesha ek saath rahenge bhale hee wo aj mere saath na h  Aur Sid yeh baat janta hai ki mai kisi ko apne pas nahi aane de sakti. Phir ku usne aj aisa kiya...aisa lag raha tha jaise uski aankhein kuch keh rahi thi mujhse..! nahi yeh galat hai aisa nahi ho sakta..!"

She kept thinking all this in her mind all the way to her home. And then holding her favorite teddy near her which was once gifted her by his best friend on her birthday she went to sleep.

Next day, as the sun shine Armaan woke up feeling all fresh. He was happy yet excited as he was going to his new college; he was excited to make new friends. He soon freshens up and left for jogging as it was his daily schedule. While he jogged he stops suddenly as his eyes move to a basket ball court in front of him. Suddenly number of memories flushed in his mind and a tear trickle down from his eyes. He was continuously gazing at the court where some boys and girls younger than him were playing basket ball. He smiled seeing them and move down to his memory lane when he first met his best friend in this court.

FLASHBACK

It was a beautiful morning. Sun is shining smilingly, birds are chirping...a boy was practicing basket ball in basket ball court. He was doing basket and was yelling..."wow! arman..U r genius and was patting himself his shoulder. But after a while he noticed that a girl in the age of 10-11(same age of his) was watching his practice attentively. She was standing outside of the basket ball court and was trying her best to hide herself behind the fence. When finally Armaan spoke

Armaan: "kaun hai wahan?

Armaan: "kaun ho,please ander aao.

A girl came inside with short steps. She was wearing a frock which ends at her knees and her hair was done in a pony tail where as she was having fair complexion. In perfect words she was a princess.

armaan : "tum koun ho? aise chupkar kyon dekh rahi ho?

Girl (hesitantly) : "wo..mujhe basket ball bahut pasand hai na, isliye. Aur ap bohot achha bhi khelte ho..!

She said with a nervous smile.

arman : "okay...Thanku so much aur agar tumhe itna pasand hai toh tum sikhti kyon nahi ho?

Girl thought a while then uttered: "papa kehte hain ki yeh girl's nahi khelte...unko mera basket ball khelna pasand nahi hai isliye..!!

She said making a sad face which Armaan noticed.

arman : "par mere papa toh aisa nahi kehte."

Girl  remained silent.

Suddenly arman throw the ball and uttered: catch!!

girl caught it quickly and ran and did a basket.

arman : "wow!!tum toh bahut fast basket karti ho!tumne sikha kya?

girl nodded : "nahi,mai humare school me boys ko khelte dekhti hun na ,bas wahin se tricks sikhi.

arman : "hmmm...tum sikhogi?

girl : "nahi papa dantenge.

arman : "arey unhe batana hi mat na,waise tum itni subah yahan kaise?

girl : "mai cycle practice karti hun,papa na kaha ki ab cycle se school jana,ab badi ho gayi ho.

Arman laughed and said : "tumhare papa bahut strict hain kya?

Girl : "haan,tum yahan naye aaye ho kya? Maine kabhi nahi dekha.

Boy : "haan ,just abhi 10 days hue hain,by the way,I am arman...arman mallik.

Girl : "aur mai riddhima..riddhima gupta...tumne  kis school me admission liya? Aur kis std. me?

Arman : "maine xaviers ke class 6 me admission liya

Riddhima : "which section?

Arman : section A ,next Monday se mai school jaunga.

Riddhima : arey wah! Mai bhi toh section A me hi hun.

Arman forwarded hand while uttered : "friend..

Riddhima shook hand but uttered : "par riddhima gupta aise asani se friend nahi banti.

Arman smiled: "ok,mai tumhe basket sikhaunga...waise mai bhi itni asani se friend nahi banata.

Riddhima smiled: " school me mai help kar dungi, by the way,mai class ki topper hun,sab mujhe jante hain.

Arman : "wow!thanks topper girl,but mai bhi apne school ka topper tha.

Riddhima (with attitude) : "huh! Dekhte hain ...

Arman laughed and asked her : "toh basket sikhogi na? kal se?

Riddhima : "ya,sure...bas papa ko pata nahi chale..

They went from there promising to meet next day in same place and same time..

Flashback end

Arman smiled remembering their first meet...he said in his heart.."don't know tum kahan ho riddhima,dekho mai kuch bhi nahi bhula hun aur kabhi bhulunga bhi nahi

Part 4

Armaan smiled remembering their first meet...he said in his heart.."don't know tum kahan ho

riddhima,dekho mai kuch bhi nahi bhula hun aur kabhi bhulunga bhi nahi. mujhe aaj bhi sab kuch yaad hai Riddhima. Hum pehli baar 13 years pehle yahi mille the aur mai tumhe yahi basketball sikhata tha. Hum kitna ladhte the, mai tumhe pareshan karta tha aur tum mujhse ladh kr apna muhh phula kar baith jati thi aur phr mai tumhe chocolates aur teddyies de kr manata tha..!! aur Aj dekho sab kuch badal gaya hai...ab na tum ho yaha aur na hee hamari dosti...hum kitne dhoor hai...mai toh yeh bhi nahi janta tum kaha ho...inn 8 saalo mei tum kitna badal gayi hogi par itna jarur janta hu ki aj bhi tum waisi hee innocent si ladki hogi, jiski aakhon mei hee uska dil dikhayi deta hai..!! i hope ek baar mai tumse mil pau..!!

He smiled inwardly thinking about the days with her. His thoughts were broken when he listened the voice of younger boys & girls shouting. He moves inside the court when suddenly ball came towards him & he instantly catched it near his chest and started dribbling the ball & finally he move past them throwing the ball in basket & all pass through the basket ball hole he then shouted "yoo wooho"

Everyone present there started to clap for him as he had perform nice moves of basket ball. All the boys & girls surrounded him, asking him to play with them & even teach them these moves.

Armaan smiled at them and wholeheartedly accepted their offer. He then started playing with them, even teaching them some steps. Everyone was enjoying,playing and learning from him. He asked them to call him "Ammy Bhaiya" as normally everyone called him in London & they continued to play.

On the other side Riddhima woke up with her alarm noise. She shut that alarm off as she move to change in her jogging suit. that day she wore red colour top with black trousers. She don't want to talk to anyone today as she was in no mood so she silently made her way out from the house. While jogging she was lost in her thoughts about the day. she thought to herself

"Aj purre 8 years ho chuke hai armaan...!! mai aj tak wo hee din nahi bhul payi hu jab hum pehli baar mile toh ye kaise bhul skti hu..!! maine tumhe aakhri baar dekha tha yaha mere lonavala jaane se pehle...par uske baad tum meri life se chale gaye..!! maine kitni koshish kari armaan par nahi pta laga payi ki tum kaha aur kyu chale gaye the. I Miss U Armaan..!"

She was so lost in her thoughts that even she didn't realised that she was near the basketball court. Her thoughts were broken when she was about to fall. she look down to find her shoe laces open due to which she just tripped and was about to fall when she balanced herself and sat on the stairs of basket ball court tying her shoelaces. Suddenly she felt her head pained as she was hit by the ball & she heard a voice from her back saying "Bull's eye...Can we have the ball please..?" . She looked around furiously as to scold the person who had hit her.

When she turned around she found a guy in his vest & half pants playing basketball with younger boys & girls. She looked at him and stared at him for more than a minute trying to figure out something. She kept Staring at him until his voice broke her chain of thoughts.

As today Armaan was playing with all the kids and teaching them different moves, he did try every move to make them understand when after he threw the ball in the basket it went pass to him. He turned around only to find that the ball had have hit the girl's head who was sitting on the stairs of the court may be tying her laces. I called her and said "Bull's eye...Can we have the ball please.?" She was so furious at me that she turned abruptly but the thing confused me. As she turned around she didn't utter a word i thought she would be angry but she just stared at me.

Finally she came out of her thoughts. She was confused seeing the person standing in front of her, she thought she had known him but she ignored her thoughts as soon she hear once again calling her to give back their ball. And she switched to her furious mode & made her way towards him angrily with the ball.  

He too was checking her out when she finally spoke

Riddhima: Yeh tumne kiya hai...??

With little attitude he replied

Armaan: Obviously mere alawa yaha itna achha aim aur kisi ka ho bhi nahi sakta aur na hee koi  kar sakta hai...

Then he said to everyone...

Armaan: Right boys and girls...!!

All of them said Yes in the unison. This made her more angry as he was showing his attitude instead of apologising. She answered him immediately with the same attitude in her tone

Riddhima: Bohot smart samajhte ho khud ko...!!

Armaan : Correction sweetheart...!!

He came near her and was standing face to face and their faces were inch apart..when again armaan continued

Armaan: Mai khud ko smart samajhta nahi hu balki mai already smart hoon...!!

They both were looking in each other's eyes..as Riddhima gave him Not-so-interested-in-you look ...He stare in her eyes and felt something. He was not able to take off his eyes from her. As if he was remembering someone...as if his childhood moments were repeating themselves. He was not understanding why he was feeling like this and why all of a sudden his childhood thoughts had clouded his mind. Soon he was back from his dream land as Riddhima started to dribble the ball and threw it in the basket. Armaan was impressed with her move...but soon made a face. As she started moving towards the gate of court she gave a winning look and said

Riddhima: coach badal lo guyss fyade mei rahoge.

She gave him a smirk and made her way towards the gate but soon stopped as she heard Armaan while he was dribbling the ball around her

Armaan:waise yeh bin maange advice dena tumhara shok hai ya aadat but still iss bin maangi advice ke liye aapka bohot bohot shukriya..!!! By the way do you know yeh game hai na akele nahi khela jaata hai..lets have a match one on one...whats say...?? Isse pta bhi chal jayega who's better or i should say who's best..!!

Everyone started to cheer as they were very excited about the challenge & fun they will be having while watching one on one game. He gave a smirk to her. She made a face with attitude but soon accepted the challenge. Now everyone was standing out of the court as Armaan & Riddhima standing in the middle. As the game started Armaan threw the ball high in the air and when it comes down it was taken by Armaan he was continuously dribbling while having an eye-lock session with her. Riddhima finding an opportunity grab the ball and started dribbling making her way towards the basket & finally she threw it in the net..and yeah she did a basket...

She gave a winning look and continued their match. Now the ball was with Riddhima again but as she lookup to see why he was not after her he suddenly grabbed the ball dribble hard and did a basket and while shouting and giving a victory look he bowed against her.

As other round started her mobile started to ring. She answered the call as it was from anjali to ask about her as she had not returned home on time as they will be again late for college she replied her that she will be there in next 10 minutes. She hanged up the call and and started moving outside not even glancing back at him. He felt something and he stopped her.

Armaan: Oyee Hello...kaha ja rahi ho game toh complete karke jaao...!!

She looked back again and said

Riddhima: Later...!! is baar nahi par tumhe agli baar jarur hara dungi... the game is still on...!!

She again move towards the gate while he again stopped her

Armaan: achha toh iska matlab is baar ke scores equal...!! Yoo Basket Ball suno naam toh btati jaao..

She turned listening him asking for her name...she gave him a smirk and left the court. He too turn around but he felt something very weird. He again turn around to look at her. He kept staring at her until she was out of sight. He made her way out of the court and headed towards his home.

Riddhima reached her home & rush to get ready for college. After taking bath she move to her mirror table & was looking to her reflection but her mind was somewhere else. She was upset because today 8 years back was the last time when she had seen her best friend. But instead of thinking about the old time she kept thinking about morning's basket ball match. What she was failed to understand why she was staring at the person in the court. Why she was checking out that guy..? In these years no one had been so close to her or we should say she had shut herself from everyone...but today something was different, something which she was not able to understand. Her long chain of thoughts were broken by Anjali's voice. They both move towards their car and reach college.

They move towards where there gang was standing.

Anjali: Hey guys...Hi Atul..!!

Atul: hi..!

Everyone smiled & started talking about last night party. Suddenly Riddhima's face became pale and she excused herself and move to the garden as she was not feeling well and though she decided to sit in the garden alone for sometime. And then her thoughts shifted to the party held at last night. She was feeling confused with Sid's behaviour when she was leaving the party after the dance; Sid's words echoed in her mind..

FLASHBACK

After their dance Riddhima was about to leave the party when suddenly Sid stopped her on time.

Sid: Ridzy...ek minute..mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai..!!

Riddhima looked at him feeling nervous as already they danced so closed that it was hard to digest for her and now she was not ready for another blow by him..! Finally she stable herself and spoke

Riddhima: Ha bolo na Sid..!

Sid: Woh tumne bohot achha dance kiya...

She glared at him and then he continued

"umm Riddhima maine kaha tha na ki mai sabko ek surprise dena chahta hu...pehle maine socha tha sabke saamne du par phir mujhe laga ki shyad pehle mujhe tumse baat karni chahiye after all you are my best friend and i think tumhe kisi se bhi pehle jaanne ka hakk hai."

Riddhima: Ha Sid kaho na mai sun rahi hu..!

Sid: Wo actually wooo...umm Riddhima wo mujhe tumse kehna tha ki..woh..

He hesitated a bit but when he glanced at her face and know she was waiting so mustering up his all strength he said

Sid: Riddhima mai tumse pyaar karta hu RIDDHIMA...I LOVE YOU A LOT...abi se hee nahi lekin bachpan se...! Mai janta hu tum Sirf...tum sirf Armaan ko pasand karti thi aur wahi tumhara best friend tha hai aur hamesha rahega...par uss insaan ka kab tak intezaar karogi Riddhima jo tumhe bina kuch kahe chod kar chala gaya..!! jiski aj tak koi khabar nahi hai...! Riddhima mai tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon..Armaan ke jaane ke baad maine bohot koshish kari tumhari life mein uski jagah lene ki mujhe pta hai ki mai kabhi uski jagah nahi le paya par iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki meri feelings badal jayengi...Ab wo wapus nahi aayega Riddhima..!"

He paused for a moment and then again continue while holding her hand in his he said

"Riddhima please mujhe galat mat samajh na...par maine bohot koshish kari apne ap ko samjhane ki...ki tum shyad mujhe kabhi ek friend se jyada accept nahi karogi par mera dil nahi maana...aur isliye aaj mere jaane se pehle mai tumhe apne dil ki baat bta kar jaana chahta tha...mujhe nahi pata tumhara faisla kya hoga...par mai yahi kehna chahta hu ki hum hamesha dost rahenge aur mai tumse hamesha pyaar karta rahunga..mai kal ja raha hu Riddhima aur I promise ki in 6 months mei mai wapus yehi baat karke tumhe aur pareshan nahi karunga..! Par mai iss umeed mei jarur rahunga ki kabhi toh tum mera pyaar samjhogi..mai intezaar karunga Riddhima..! GoodBye...take care..!!

After saying all this he went back to the party where everyone was waiting for him. Riddhima stood there rooted to the spot and when she finally realised about what had happened just before she move out from the place and walked down at lone streets as Sid's words were still echoing her mind. She reached home and move to her room. She locked the door and cried her heart out. Then she move towards the side table of her bed and took out a photo frame. It was hers and Armaan's pic when they both have won in the class in a competition holding a trophy  in their hands and have a big smile adoring their faces. She said to herself

Kaha ho Armaan..please wapus aa jao na... !!

PART 5 A

She reached home and move to her room. She locked the door and cried her heart out. Then she move towards the side table of her bed and took out a photo frame. It was hers and Armaan's pic when they both have won in the class in a competition holding a trophy  in their hands and have a big smile adoring their faces. She said to herself

Kaha ho Armaan..please wapus aa jao na... !!

FLASHBACK END

She sat on a bench in the garden & was having tears in her eyes as last night party incidents were fresh in her mind. She cried her heart out & only one name was reciting in her mind...ARMAAN..<3. She said everyone even she too made herself believe that she hated him for betraying her trust & for breaking their 5 years friendship. Little did she knew that the reason Armaan was separated from her was a truth to some extent. She had have confessed herself a long time ago that she liked him. She had liked him since they became best friends & when she was neither sure nor able to understand her emotions towards him but she knew that he was the one she wanted to be with. He make her smile, protect her from everything & everyone, he acted like her teacher, helped her in studies, they both have a competition that who will get better grades, they had small fights but nothing came in between them. She spoke to herself while her tears made their way on her face which had turned pale by now

"Armaan jab tum mere pas the tab nahi samajh payi nahi jaan payi ki ku mujhe tumhara saath achha lagta tha, ku mujhe har waqt tumhara khyaal rehta tha. Mai nahi jaan payi kab tum meri zindagi ka wo hissa bann gaye jisse chah kar bhi mai kabhi alag nhi kr payi...Tumhare jaane ke baad maine bohot koshish kari tumse nafrat karne ki...aur kuch hadh tk karne bhi lagi thi par sach toh yahi tha ki wo bas ek jhuth tha jisse mai khudse din mei hazaar baar kehti thi jisse tumse nafrat kar pau...par nahi kar payi Armaan...tumhare aise bina kuch kahe chale jaane ke baad mujhe ehsaas hua ki shyad tum mere liye mere dost se kahi jyada the...itne saalo ka intezaar kab pyaar mei badal gaya pta hee nhi chala...Mujhe har baat mei...meri life ke har moment mei sirf tum yaad aate ho Armaan...Mai nhi janti tum kaha ho kya kar rahe ho janti hoon toh sirf itna ki mai tumse pyaar karti hu... Haan aj mai manti hu Armaan dil se, dimaag se meri har dhadkan ne tumse pyaar kiya hai, meri har saas mei sirf tumhara hee naam hai...kal jab Sid ne mujhse apne pyaar confess kiya tab mujhe bilkul achha nahi laga mai waha thi toh par mera dil dimaag sirf ek hee insaan ko yaad kar raha tha Armaan... mujhe sach mei yeh realise hua ki itne saal ki yeh feeling jisko mai nahi samajh pa rahi thi ya samajhna nahi chahti thi wo aur kuch nahi pyaar hee tha Armaan...Bachpan se leke aj tk maine sirf tumhe apne dost maana hai aur sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai...I LOVE YOU ARMAAN...mujhe tumhari bohot yaad aati hai tumhari har ek baat wo har ek cheez jo tumne mere liye kari.. mai hamesha tumse naraz hojati thi par sirf isliye kyuki mai janti thi ki tum jarur mujhe manane aaoge...(she smiled between her tears when she remember how once she had got angry on him)

FLASHBACK

Riddhima was sitting in front row. The class was about to start. She saw many new faces on her 1st day of class 10th. But the one she was looking for was not yet reached. As she thought to check on him, she was about to stand when she saw Armaan came in but what caught her eyes was he was with a girl. No doubt she accepted the fact that he was a big flirt when it comes to girls.

He saw Ridhima sitting in front row and made her way towards her not before asking the other girl to join him. They both get seated as Armaan was sitting in between he kept talking to the other girl as she was really pretty. On the other side Riddhima was getting jealous as Armaan was not giving her any attention and was only talking to the girl. Soon the back-to back classes came to an end. Whole day Armaan was talking to the new girl where as when ever Riddhima tried to talk to him he replied her in one or two sentence and again got busy with new one. This made Riddhima upset as she was now habitual of his attention & care which he showers on her.  

She was not liking the fact that Armaan was making a new friend other than her. They have many friends but it never happened like this that Armaan had forgot her because of someone else. She stood up & was about to leave class when Armaan called her.

Ammy: Basket...ruko toh kaha ja rahi ho..!!

She stopped hearing his voice. She wanted to go as she was upset with Armaan but still turned around & asked

Riddhima: Ha Ammy bolo kya hua..!

He moved towards her with that girl & said

Ammy: Tum kaha ja rahi thi Basket mujhe chod kar...hum hamesha saath jaate hai na..?

She looked towards him and was about to speak when the girl said

Girl: Basket..!! She said while laughing ...yeh kaisa naam hua Ammy...Oh well jaisa bhi hai suits you... Ammy mujhe nahi milaoge apni friend se..!

Ammy: Oh.! Haan main toh bhul hee gaya tha isse milo yeh hai Basket...Ahh sorry Riddhima..! & basket yeh hai sammy i mean samaira.!!

Riddhima greeted her while shaking her hand with samaira. Samaira gave a Not-so-happy fake smile to her.

Samaira: Ohh Heyy Riddhima...waise tumhe nahi lagta yeh Riiddhhiimma thoda old fashioned naam hai waise lagta hai tumhare parents ne tumhari personality dekh kar hee naam rakha hai tumhara.. And Ammy tum toh kitne smart ho i didn't knew tumhare friends aise hai...!

And she started laughing loudly. Armaan was watching helplessly.Riddhima felt bad as her eyes began to water not because she was making fun of her but because she was making fun of her before him and he was doing nothing and just watching. She ran from there. Armaan became sad as he saw her crying he knew she was hurt as she was a very sensitive girl. He was about to go when Sammy stopped him

Sammy: Kaha ja rahe ho Ammy..usko jaane do waise bhi usse dekh kar pata chal raha hai that she is jealous of me..!!

Ammy: (burning in anger) jealous aur wo...he laughed...wo jealous nahi ho rahi hai balki tum jealous ho rahi ho kyuki u know the truth very well she is far better than you..actually no you don't even deserve to be compared with her.

Sammy: Ammy thats the limit...tum uss old fashion ladki ke liye mujhe ye sab suna rahe ho..you will have to pay for this..!!

Ammy: I will have to pay...you are right but not because i have insulted you but because she had been insulted in front of my eyes and being her best friend i haven't slap you that time...Now go away..and don't try to talk to me ever and if i have seen you insulting her or saying anything to her on her back...i promise you will have it then.

He was so furious at that time as he had seen tears in her eyes. He made his way towards a park near their school as he knew it was their favourite hideout place and she must have gone their. He knew by this time her face will be covered in tears as she is a soft hearted and easily gets hurt. He reached near a tree where a small hut was built. He knew very well that whenever she is upset she comes here.

When he reached there he saw she was crying hiding her face in his hands. Armaan felt bad seeing her in this condition. He knew she is crying because of him. He move towards her and sat beside her on the bench. Then he places a comfortable hand on her shoulders and said "basket...". She was so hurt that she didn't replied but turned around facing her back to him.

He knew the damage was done...and he knew how to make her smile. He sat on his knee before her on the ground holding his ears and with bowed head. She turned her face to look at him and he was looking so cute that time that she was not able to hold herself and wanted to hold his cheeks the thing he hated most. But this time she was not going to step back...she really felt bad that he did nothing that time and was listening to that witch...

Armaan seeing no reaction chalk out a plan and said

"Basket...I know you are angry & mad at me...but please I am sorry...I know whatever that stupid girl had said for you..you are feeling hurt...but what hurts you more was my silence..! That she was insulting you and i haven't spoke a word..!! But trust me basket i was feeling like to slap her that time but i was only looking at you feeling your tears...you know i can't see you like that...!! Please forgive me na...i promise it won't be happen again...and i promise from now i am not going to fool around and hurt you..!! Please sorry...& please stop crying..!"

Riddhima was still in a daze & was looking at his cute face she knew she have forgive him...so she passed a cute smile to him...Seeing her smiling he stood up and sat near her and took out a chocolate and gave it to her. She was delighted seeing her favourite chocolate. He clean her face of tears...while she asked him

"Armaan promise me...u won't do anything like this you have done today...You know i felt so left out..We both sit together in class...and today not even once you have spoken to me...aj mujhe tum par itna gussa aa raha tha na...agar class mei nahi hoti na toh uss witch ko toh mai face par ek punch maarti aur kick maar kar bhaga deti ..huh...She was snatching my best friend from me... aur tumhe toh mai chodti nahi...tumne agar hamari dosti todhi na toh dekhna mai tumhara kya karugi.."

She said all this while giving a dagger look to him...Where as Armaan was feeling hard to control his laughter seeing Riddhima's childish talks and her expressions...Soon they both sat there sharing their chocolate...& laughing at the witch's expressions when Armaan gave her a speech..!! Seeing Riddhima laughing from the core of heart he knew he was successful bringing back her smile..! He was so happy that cannot be describe in words..!!

FLASHBACK END

desire_nikki thumbnail

Abhi: Don't worry...mujhe nahi maar payegi...ku Nikki...

Abhi smirked at her where as one second before Nikki was on her edge of anger but another second she turned into a red tomato and hugged Abhi sideways and everyone smiled at this cute couple. Finally Atul remembered something and turned to Riddhima

Atul: Ridzy...tum theek toh ho na aj tumhe yeh achanak ho kya gaya tha..!!

Muskaan, Abhi & Anjali too remembered Riddhima's behavior and said

Muskaan: Ha ridzy teri tabet toh theek hai na...aj pehli baar maine tujhe aise ladhte ve dekha hai...Sach mein Tum dono na cartoon network ke Tom & Jerry lag rahe the..!!

Muskaan started with her typical laughing as others rolled her eyes. While she was addressing Armaan, he too was feeling embarrassed

Anjali: Haan...aur mai toh tumhari behan hu ...aj tak kabhi hum dono aise nahi lade phir tum uss ke saath kyu ladh rahi thi..!! I never saw your this side..!

Everyone was feeling strange with Riddhima's behavior as they know her since college first day and as much they knew about her she was kind of a reserved person. She only prefers to speak less and as much necessary. She always kept herself at peace whether it was about other's fight or her own...She never raised her voice. The fact is true that yeah she did enjoy with her friends and smiles and use to have loads of fun as her behavior resembles to a kid but same time she kept herself away from everyone.

Atul spoke breaking her thoughts..

Atul: Aur Ridzy itna toh humne tujhe aj tak Sid se bhi ladhte ve nahi dekha tha...

Whenever Riddhima looked at Armaan, don't know why but she was feeling very weird. She was still unknown of his identity as no interaction has been done till now. But she was feeling restless. As till now after those incidents she never had a fight with anyone. She kept herself reserved from everyone. She was so broken that even she was not at the terms of starting a new life all over again without her best friend whom have almost changed her. He made her a brave girl to face every problem...He make her smile, make her laugh, taught basketball which she always want to...just discover the real Riddhima inside her but once again when he left the old Riddhima returned which never fights, never enjoys her life at her own wish, just kept herself away from people and never showed her feelings.

She almost forgot to smile in those days but she was very Thankful to Sid at times who helped her to return to her normal self. That's why she started considering him as a friend, not best friend. She still has only one and always will. She snapped out of her thoughts as

Atul again spoke

Atul; kaha kho gayi ridzy...!! aj toh sach mein tumhe dekh kar hume shock laga...arre haan tumhe aur Armaan ko toh saath mein assignment karna hai...phr uss hitler ne ek  hafta hee diya hai yaar ...

Muskaan; Haan yaar pata nahi kaise hoga...aur tum dono ko ladne ki kya jarurat thi...dekho kya ho gaya...tum dono ki wajah se hume bhi banana padega..

Abhi: Muski sirf wo hee nahi apan sab bhi ladh  rahe the isliye sabko saath mein milli hai punishment...

Anjali: Haan but ab karna toh padega hee ...arre by the way Armaan tum Ridzy se kaha mille kyuki tum dono ko yaha aise ladhte dekh kar lag toh nahi raha tha ki tum usse pehli baar mille ho...

Armaan looked towards Riddhima and find her face pale yellow...he didn't understand but he was confused looking at her like this. She was all fine 10 minutes before but now what had have happened all of a sudden she is looking pale as she is standing with them but her mind was somewhere else. She was looking at Armaan continuously staring him but with dreamy look. Armaan snapped out of his thoughts when again Anjali said

Anjali: What happen...kaha kho gaye..??

Armaan; umm...woo...nothing...mai Basket se aj subha basket ball court par milla tha..!! maine isse challenge kiya tha ki mujhe hara ke dikhaye.!!!

Nikki: Ohh really...but Ammy toh best hai usse basketball mein koi nahi hara sakta...!!

Anjali: No ways...Ridzy bohot achha khelti hai...meri behan hai and i know usne Armaan ko jarur hara diya hoga...kyu Ridzy..

But Riddhima did not uttered a word...She was so lost that even she did not know that everyone was calling her. When Armaan felt like rescuing her he interrupted

Armaan: Well guys...abi iss k koi answer nahi hai kuki hamare scores 1-1 the...but don't worry mai bohot jaldh hee isko hara ke tum sabko iska answer de dunga...I am the best always...right Nikki..!!

Nikki: Right Ammy..!! I am with you..!!

Atul: mai bhi...i am with u too Armaan...

Anjali: ohh..Then i am with my sister...Ridzy...don't worry mai tere sath hu...!!

Abhi: even mai bhi...

Muskaan; ummm mai kiski side lu...chodo mai dono ki side hu...mai refery ban jaugi..!! inn dono ka ek match karate hai...

Abhi: guys...match baad mein abi late ho raha hai apan sabko assignments ki tyaari karni hai chalo...

Nikki: haan armaan yeh Mrs. Sharma hitler hee hai...toh tum aur Ridzy bhi start kardo warna wo apne staring looks se hee maar daalegi tum dono ko...!!

Everyone laughed and moved out as they don't have much time. Armaan too thought of moving out but then he thought no formal introduction has been done with her so he thought to ask her...and know about the reason of sudden colour change of her face...

Armaan:...umm wo..Basket...sabse introduction ho gaya mera but tumse hee nahi huya hai...i mean jab se mille hai ladh hee rahe hai...so what about being friends and start all over again...

Armaan extended his hand and said

Armaan: Hey..I am Armaan...

She looked dazed.. Her face turned more pale as if she has seen some ghost. Armaan was confused as she was staring at his hand ...he snapped his fingers infront of her. And knew she has came out of her thoughts but didn't spoke anything

Armaan: Basket u okay...?? umm...is everything fine..??

Riddhima by now was having tears in her eyes..She don't know why she was feeling like this...But by the time she heard Armaan's name for the first time from Atul...She don't know why but she felt ki if he would be the person she is waiting for ...from last 8 years

She was not able to stop back her tears so she moved her hand..shaked her hand with him and said

Riddhima: Hi..I..I..am...Riddhima...

desire_nikki thumbnail

PART 7

She was feeling a bit hesitant first saying her name...but then she thought maybe she can be wrong and with that she just spoke and waited for him to react.

Many thoughts have had engulfed her mind that time...She was feeling scared with each and every passing second...because in last 8 years she had encountered such situations but at the end nothing happened...but today like those days she was feeling more restless because of the thoughts which were running in her mind like what if she is not wrong this time ...maybe she is just thinking and reacting too much...may be he is not the one she was missing for those years...but suddenly again other thoughts waved in her mind...What if he is the one who was her best friend...what if he is the one whom she had liked since they became friends...what if he is the one whom had left her without saying a word...what if he is the one for whom she had fallen...fallen in LOVE...When she was missing him...When she remembered him in every moment of her life...She was actually falling for him..!!

But soon she composed herself...and again went back to normal as she didn't want to show her emotions to any stranger...!! Her face was cleared ...no emotions can be seen...her pale face suddenly came to normal..!!

After waiting for another minute When she found no reaction & even not his voice she looked towards him. She was just in shock and same time confused looking at him. First he was staring at her and then suddenly broke into a big smile...She was getting confused by each passing minute as she was eagerly waiting for him to say something...but he was smiling like an idiot do..So not waiting for him she asked...

Riddhima: Aise idiot ki tarah hass kyu rahe ho..!

Armaan smile had now become more bigger showing his cute dimples..when she continued

Riddhima: ab kuch bologe bhi kab se apne yeh 32 teeths dikhaye ja rahe ho...

Finally Armaan spoke

Armaan: woo mai yeh soch raha tha ki tum apna hee naam bolne mein itna kya soch rahi thi...lagta hai tumhe apna naam bilkul pasand nahi hai..! waise bhi Riiiddhhiiimmmaa kuch jyada bada aur 1950's ka naam lagta hai...tumhara naam toh Basket Ball ya jungli billi hona chahiye tha...!

Riddhima was shocked hearing him but her face had become normal...no one can say that she was on her verge of crying. But hearing Armaan's rubbish talks Fighter Riddhima returned back & was ready to attack him any moment

Riddhima: Armaan...u better shut your mouth...!!

Armaan: i wont..!! kya karlogi..!!

Riddhima:...uhhuhuuhuh gosh tum kitne irritating ho..!!

Armaan: (imitating her) "tum kitne irritating ho"...bol toh aise rahi ho jaise khud bohot interesting ho...!! huh..

Riddhima gave him a disgusting look and left the class muttering and discovering new adjectives for Armaan.. Whereas on the other side Armaan gave a big smile seeing her irritating tone...He smirked but then he thought to himself...

"Armaan Mallik ka charm har kisi par chalta hai...par ye...oh god...na jaane yeh kaha se aayi hai..! dekhte hai..!! "

But suddenly a thought engulfed his mind and he was able to utter only a word

"RIDDHIMA..."

And with that he too left the class. He all of a sudden became serious, all his laughter vanished hearing that name. He would have reacted in front of her. Don't know why he was not able to ask her anything at that time. He have had saw her pale face but as at that time he thought may be there will be some reason so he helped her out by giving answers to the question which gang was asking without paying any attention to Riddhima.

He moved out of the corridor and made his way towards an empty corridor. He sat on the stairs. It was the place where normally no one roam around. He was feeling restless as Riddhima's name was continuously  echoing in his mind. He couldn't take it anymore and held his head in his hands. Some tears made their way in his eyes. As after a long time he had met someone with whom he felt some different connection. May be we can say that being years apart one can easily forget their friends...But it was different...Armaan being the closest person to his best friend ...He could recognized her...

He remembered the scene when Riddhima told her name

FLASHBACK

(From Armaan's Point of View)

When Armaan heard his best friend's name from her, he was rooted to his spot. He was in big dilemma...he was confused...he had seen her face pale when the whole gang was asking questions but as soon as he came back to her asking whether she is fine or not he saw her face showing different emotions and finally became normal. he couldn't understand and when finally she spoke it was a bombshell...but as Armaan was not knowing how to react so he brushed the thoughts away for sometime and acted being normal. It was not easy for him to control himself as the person standing in front of him with whom he is fighting can be his best friend, his Shona..

He acted normal in front of her...But still he wanted some reaction from her after knowing his name. He was expecting that if she is the one she will definitely say something about their friendship or else will ask once at least, But she didn't...she acted normal and even had a fight too...

FLASHBACK END

He was sitting there for a long time...! He was still in his thoughts. He didn't expected this that on the very first day in mumbai and in his college he will have an encounter with that name...which he didn't want to listen but still for once wanted to see her ..He said to himself...

Armaan: Ye kyu ho raha hai mere saath...Mai jab Mumbai se..Riddhima se Dhur nhi jana chahta tha tab phir bhi mujhe alag kar diya...aur ab itne saalo baad jab wapus aaya hu toh iss tarike se mere past ko mere saamne laya ja raha hai...maine socha tha ki yaha phir ek nayi shuruwat karunga par phir uss ek naam ne mujhe wahi la kar khada kar diya hai...

He thought of that encounter with Riddhima and again said

"Nahi wo meri Riddhima nahi ho sakti...!! Mai janta hu wo kahi bhi ho wo mujhe kabhi nahi bhuli hogi...! wo meri best friend thi..hai ...aur hamesha rahegi,..!! Ussi ne mujhe dosti ka matlab sikhaya hai...wo nahi hoti toh mera pata nahi hota..!!

He smiled at himself and started remembering the day he met her. When he said again

"Lekin agar ye meri riddhima nahi hai toh us waqt iske chehre par wo dar kaisa tha...kyu wo itna ghabra rahi thi jab sab usse puch rahe the...Lekin agar wo meri Riddhima hoti toh mera naam sun kar ek baar jarur kuch toh kehti kuch react karti...!! shayad yeh meri ridhima nahi hai...Shyad mai kuch jyada hee soch raha hu...Ek naam ke hazaaro log hote hai...! "

He cleared his face and again came back to her normal mode. While he uttered to himself

"Koi baat nahi...shayad abi mera usse milna nahi likha...par mai usse dhunduga jarur...mujhe mere bohot sawalo ke jawaab lene hai usse,..!! jab tak meri riddhima nahi milti mai iss riddhima ko hee pareshan kar leta hu...!!

Suddenly he started thinking about her. He had almost forgot that he was in a pain a while but now suddenly he was all smiling to himself thinking about her...

He still having that big smile on his face remembering their first day first show fights from morning. Laughing at her kiddishness and her anger he realised that he was sitting here for almost an hour now.  He made his way towards canteen where whole gang was already present except Riddhima. He looked where gang was seated..he too move towards them. Seeing him coming Muskaan's face lit up and she excitedly said

Muskaan: Aao na Armaan...yaha baitho na ..!!

Armaan: (while sitting) Thanx Muskaan...!

Muskaan was staring at him when Anjali's voice broke her trance

Anjali: So Armaan...tum yeh aise sudden medical ke final year mein kaise...?

Armaan: well actually..mere mom dad chahte the ki mai ab India aa jau wapus..!! Mai last 8 years se Mumbai nahi aaya hu...abi 6 yrs se London mein tha aur usse pehle 2 years delhi mein Nikki ke saath..!!

Nikki: Bas 2 years hee toh the Armaan...kehne ko bachpan se saath the..par kabhi yaad bhi aayi tumhe meri..!!

Armaan: Oyee pagal..bol toh aise rahi hai jaise tune bohot yaad kiya ho..!! Itni hee yaad aa rahi thi toh apni engagement par toh invite kar leti..!!

Nikki was about to retort back to Armaan but Atul stopped her...

Atul: Oyee Nikki...Armaan ne sahi yaad dilaya...tum dono ki engagement party fix huyi ki nahi...!!

With this Nikki blushed a little and said

Nikki: wo haan...mai toh tum logo ko btana hee bhul gayi thi...wo..hamare parents ne iss month ki end ki date nikal vayi hai..!!

Muskaan: Ohh...wow yaar phir toh bohot maza aayega..!!

Anjali: Ohh no...!! arre next week toh hitler ka assignment bhi dena hai aur tum dono ki engagement bhi hai uski bhi tyaariyaan karni h ..!! ab kya kare..!! dono hee important hai...

Abhi: aur hume tum logo ki help toh chahiye organize karne mein kyuki mere parents abi 2-3 din ke liye bahar hai...

Nikki: Haan guys kuch toh socho..!! hamare paas jyada time nahi hai..!!

Till then Riddhima had also joined them

Riddhima: Kya hua guys tum sab itne pareshan kyu lag rahe ho

She said while comforting herself on a chair.

Atul: Arre Ridzy next week Abhi aur Nikki ki engagement fix ho gayi hai aur bohot sari preparations bhi karni hai par hum bhul gaye ki hume project bhi karna hai hitler ka diya hua warna wo iss baar hume nahi chodegi..!

Armaan: Guyss I have an idea...hamare pas 1 week hai na...so aisa karte hai ki abi se project par kaam karte hai i think 3-4 days mein ho jayega then sab mill kar tum dono ki preparations mein help kar denge..!! College mein assignment aur uske bad masti...i mean tumhari shopping wagerah..!!

Riddhima: Haan dono kaam ho jayenge..!!

Nikki: Haan assignment bhi aur meri shopping bhi..!! Girls be ready..!!

All girls became happy while listening to the idea as they will get a chance to buy all new dresses from them. While boys rolled their eyes as the only thought of shopping make them so excited.

Abhi: Thats a good idea..!! But Nikki please ek request hai...thodi kam shopping karna..!! kyuki bags toh mujhe hee uthane hai

Atul: Ab zindagi bhar iss Nikki ko uthana hee hai tujhe toh usse pehle thode bags uthale..

Everybody laughed at this while Abhi glared at Atul dangerously shutting him and his giggle as well.

Armaan:  Waise guyss ek baat kahu mujhe toh lag hee nahi raha mera pehla din hai yahaan...Tum sabke saath reh kar aisa lag raha hai ki mai hamesha re hee yahi tha...!

Atul: Oyee Armaan tu bhi ab hamara dost hai...itna mat soch..!! Tu toh mera bhai jaisa hai...aur phir tu meri help bhi toh karega na Anjali ko impress karne mein..

Atul said his last words in a whisper only audible to Armaan But Riddhima too listened as she was sitting next to him...and while Armaan said to Atul

Armaan: Han..haan Champ,...tu bhi mera Bhai  hai...aur jab bhi help ki jarurat ho i am always there for you..!!

Atul: Thanku Bhai...waise yeh Champ kyu..!

Armaan: Tu mera Bhai hai na...isliye maine tera naam rakh diya Champ..!!

Atul smiled and hugged him...while Riddhima thought to play along and she said

Riddhima: hooo Atul ...tum di ko impress karne mein is junior hulk ki madad lene waale ho...

She gave a mischievous smile to both of them while Anjali said

Anjali: Ohh...really..toh yeh baat ho rahi thi...!! Dare you Armaan agar tumne iski koi help kari toh aur Atul ...ab mujhse tum baat mat hee karna..!!

Armaan: Arre Anjie...Atul ne aisa kuch nahi kaha tum naraz mat ho...!! Wo kya hai na actually kuch logo ko jyada hee sunyai deta hai...

Riddhima: Dekho...

Abhi: Guyss ...phir mat start ho jana tum dono.! subha se dekh rahe hai tum dono ko lade ja rahe ho..!!

Nikki: Haan tumhe ho kya raha hai...Ridzy...humne tumhe kabhi aise fight karte ve nahi dekha kisi se...tum toh kitni shaant rehti ho...

Riddhima didn't know what to answer she herself wasn't aware of this answer. One thing she knew for sure was she only like to fight with her bestie and no one else...Wo hamesha apne best friend se ladhti aayi hai...kyuki wo janti hai ki wo usse aa kar manaayega jarur...!! But wo Armaan se kyu ladh rahi hai...Usne jis Riddhima ko apne andar band ka diya...wo kyu apne ap ko control nahi kar payi...But for getting out of this discussion she said being normal

Riddhima: Pata nahi di ..aur maine aisa kya kara...yeh stupid subha se mujhse lade ja raha hai...aur mujhe gussa dila raha h...mai kya karu

Armaan: Ohh madam..ladhti tum ho mujhse/...bechare iss bachhe par ilzaam laga rahi ho..

Armaan retorted while he smirked at her

Riddhima: Tum na chup hee raho...

Anjali: Chalo guys...time waste nahi karte...tum dono ladhte rah hume bohot kaam hai...Abi library mein chalte hai...!!

Whole gang headed towards the library the last one to enter was Armaan and Riddhima who same time enters the room and bumped into each other..

Armaan: Ouch..

Riddhima: oww...! Tum dekh kar nahi chal sakte kya..!

Armaan: Miss Basket mai toh dekh kar chal raha tha par apko jyada jaldi ho rahi thi andar jaane ki..ismein mai kuch kar nahi sakta na..!!

Riddhima: Huh..! fine meri galti khush..!! Ab kuch kaam karle..!!

Armaan: Haan mujhe koi shok nahi hai ek bhais (cow) ke saath bhais (argument) karne ka..!!

Riddhima hearing him was all in her anger now when a teacher came their hearing their non-stop blabbering and asked them to shut their mouths or else they will not be allowed in library for a week. Both shut their mouths and silently move in while the gang exchange looks saying God help them. When Atul uttered

Atul: Oyee Muskaan hum sabne toh apna life partner dhund liya hai tu bhi kisi ko dhund hee le ab yaar..!!

Muskaan looked towards Atul and then at Armaan and smiled a little and said

Muskaan: Dhundne ki kya jarurat hai ...dekhna wo khud hee mere saamne aa jayega..!!

They both got busy with their works but same time Muskaan was not able to concentrate. Her mind was again and again  rushing towards Armaan. But she controlled herself on time so that no one doubts on her.

On the other side Armaan was searching for a good topic for their assignment he was searching a shelf  when on the other side of that shelf Riddhima was standing. She too was searching when her eyes move to a book. It was above her height level. She tried to reach that book when suddenly a hand came from backside tracing her hand and picked the book and both of them brought their hands back. Riddhima turned to see who was the person. But as soon she turned she nearly bumped into the person. She lost her balance and her hands suddenly collided with the person's chest. She closed her eyes in fear for a while and then open it to look for the person. She saw it was none other than Armaan.

Armaan was here to help her as he saw her from the space between books that trying to reach the book but couldn't so he decided to help her. Armaan moved towards her. He traced her hand and took the book but when she turned she collided with him and her hands automatically reached to his chest for preventing herself from falling. She had also closed her eyes in fear. Armaan was observing her and her features closely. Armaan's hands were on Riddhima's waist as his grip was tight on her so that she didn't lost balance and fall. When she opened her eyes she saw Armaan staring at her. They both were so lost in each other that they didn't realised where they were. Armaan could see that her eyes was covered with fear.

Riddhima suddenly realised their position and try to straighten herself. When Armaan realised Riddhima's movements he too came out of his trance and made her stood oh her legs.  They both were feeling nervous. So not saying a word Riddhima moved towards a table where as Armaan too move towards the table opposite to her.

PART 8

Riddhima suddenly realised their position and try to straighten herself. When Armaan realised Riddhima's movements he too came out of his trance and made her stood on her legs.  They both were feeling nervous. So not saying a word Riddhima moved towards a table where as Armaan too moves towards the table opposite to her.

The day went on its usual...some more fighting...laughing...overall a perfect day. Armaan and Riddhima went back to normal after their intimacy at Library. Riddhima was avoiding any kind of eye contact with him as she was feeling restless...Old Memories have that much effect on her which she is neither able to resist nor overcome so easily. And after the time she came to know that his name is Armaan she was just not able to wash away the thoughts. So finally she decided to maintain an appropriate distance with him...She had just met that guy and his nearness was affecting her badly.

That day Riddhima and Anjali came back to their house. As Riddhima was not feeling like talking she directly moved towards her room without saying anything and having any kind of eye contact with anyone. Others were surprised but they brushed away the thought thinking she might be tired.

Reaching to her room she locked the door and cried her heart out while saying

Riddhima: yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath...main kaise khud ko control nahi kar payi..! aj se pehle aisa kabhi nahi hua hai..! Sid mujhe kitna kehta tha ki mai khush rahu pehle jaisi ban jau jaise mai Armaan ke saath rehti thi...par yeh baat mai kaise samjhati Sid ko ki Armaan ke bina wo Riddhima kaise zinda reh sakti hai..! Armaan ke jaate hee wo Riddhima bhi kahi kho gayi...Maine khud ko badal liya ..Par aj ,...Nahi mai aisa nahi kar sakti...Yeh mera Armaan nahi hai...Nahi hai yeh mera Armaan...Mai kisi ko uss Riddhima ke pas nahi aane de sakti...Wo Riddhima apne Armaan ke bina kuch nahi hai aur na hee kabhi hogi..!

Mai nahi janti ki aj mai khud ko samjha kyu nahi pa rahi hu...Aj ek baar ke liye aisa laga ki sach mein mujhe mera Armaan wapus mil gaya hai...wo naam sun kar samaj hee nahi aa raha tha ki kya kahu...par phr ...

And she again started crying. She didn't understand why she behaved like that...why she reacted on his every action...why she was not able to hide that Riddhima which she had buried somewhere deep down in her heart not wanting to show because all that riddhima could do was cry for her Armaan...But this Riddhima was far away from old one. THIS Riddhima always keeps her happy and busy here and there. She showed how strong she was. But the truth was far away from the reality.

Riddhima was adamant on her decision. She moved towards her room window. Rain was falling uncontrollably. She looked at the drops of rain. She loved this season a lot as it brings peace to her heart and mind. She said to herself

"Aj jo hua wo wapus kabhi nahi hoga...mai jaisi baki sab ke liye hu is Armaan ke saath bhi waisi hee rahugi...mai uss Riddhima ko wapus kisi ke saamne nahi aane dugi.! Aur Armaan se jitna dhur reh sakti hu rahugi..! Nahi janti wo kaun hai...par mai ab nahi tootugi wapus..kabhi nahi...itne saal khud ko sambhala hai toh aage bhi sambhalugi..! "

And with that he washes away her tears and decided that she will ignore Armaan as much as she can. She will talk to him as they both have to do assignment together but she will keep reminding her limits to her mind as well as heart.

Four days passed, everything was going normal till now. Armaan had become one of the most important members of their gang. No one in the college was able to escape his charms. Armaan being friendly & caring in nature was always ready to help anyone and was getting infinite importance from every other person or teacher in college. Even in few days Gang too has been so dependant on Armaan.

There was a time when they were fully dependant on Sid. He too was caring towards his friends and always ready to help anyone. Gang too discussed about this thing when everyone was completing their assignment at Abhi's house. Armaan was busy with a call which was from London where as whole gang started talking.  Suddenly Atul started with this topic

Atul: Guys...ek baat kahu...mujhe Armaan bohot achha laga...! Pehle kaise hum sab Sid par dependant the na aur uske jaane ke baad kitna miss kar rahe the usko par ab Armaan ke rehne se uski kami nahi lagti...!

Anjali: Haan Atul...Armaan sach mein bohot achha hai...kitni selflessly hamari help karta hai aur kitna caring nature hai uska...aisa lagta hee nahi hai ki wo London mein raha hai itne time tak ..!

Nikki: Haan guyss mujhe bhi Armaan bohot change lag raha hai...Haan main usko janti hu pehle se aur pehle jab wo Mumbai mein tha hum milte bhi nahi the...hum toh delhi mein jab wo aaya tabse usse aur Rahul se meri dosti huyi...we three were use to have loads of fun...Aisa nahi hai ki wo caring nahi tha pehle but iss baar I am shocked...How come wo iss college mein aaya aur usne kisi se flirting nahi kari...

Everyone turned their heads towards Nikki and started laughing

Atul: Tu bhi na Nikki...hum yaha uski taaref kar rahe hai aur tu yeh soch rahi hai ki usne kisi se flirting kyu nahi kari..waah...!

Muskaan: Aur yeh Rahul kaun hai..?

Nikki: Rahul hum dono ka bohot achha friend hai...hum delhi mein saath the..even Armaan ne bataya hai ki wo humare saath issi college mein apni studies complete karega...

Anjali: cool...phir toh hamare group mein girls and boys equal ho jayenge..!

Abhi: Haan..matlab ab basketball teams divide karne mein problem nahi aayegi...and iss baar mujhe Nikki ki maar nahi khani padegi...Ohh Thank God..!

Atul: Aur mujhe Anjali k...

He stopped in the middle as he saw Anjali glaring at him and Nikki at Abhi. Then Finally Armaan was back after his long call and they were back to their assignments forgetting about everything.

On the other side Armaan was whole confused with the behavior of Riddhima. She was behaving like a stranger to him. She only talks about assignments and even whenever Armaan tried to initiate any conversation she refused to talk about anything else other tham their work. 

Armaan did not understand why she was behaving like this. Everyone in the gang has taken initiatives so that he did not feel left out. But there was only one person whom he seems is the last person who willingly intiated the talk between them. i.e. Riddhima.  From her activities he sometimes feels that he knew her better than anyone but the other second he feels he didn't know her. She is nothing more than a Stranger to him, a mysterious Stranger.  Then his thoughts travelled to very first day, when they both have several encounters with each other and they end up fighting.

He knew what she pretends to be in front of everyone, she is not the same. Armaan have felt the fact that she is faking her silence. Her eyes speak a lot, it seems like her heart and mind was doing a brief war.

Then an idea popped into his mind and he decided to fight with her like they have on the very first day.

Armaan: umm Riddhima mai soch raha tha ki shyad hume iss par nahi uss topic par karna chahiye..mujhe yeh bohot boring lag raha hai...

Riddhima: Ku Armaan kya kharabi hai ismein..aur yeh boring nahi hai...

Armaan: Tumhe nahi lag raha hoga..tum hogi kahiki miss padaku...but agar humne iss par presentation di toh definitely hitler hume fail kar degi..!

Riddhima: Aisa kuch nahi hoga..!

Armaan: Main keh raha hu na aisa hee hoga...and hum topic change karenge...hum iss wale par banayenge..

Riddhima: Nahi hum mere wale topic par banayenge

Armaan: nahi mere...

Riddhima: maine kaha na mere...

They knew this fight might be turn into a war so gan decided to intervene.

Anjali: Guyss Guyss...listen...yeh project mutual hoke karna hai...aur especially tum dono toh uski top list mein ho...

Nikki: So guys u both better start with your work...parso hee dena hai yeh...

They made faces but then agreed upon some other topic suggested by Nikki. But Armaan Riddhima can never change. They both continued fighting over one thing or else some other thing. Whole gang was feeling like kicking them out of the house. But only one person was satisfied...Armaan...He knew he was successful ...but then still something was still there bothering him.

Armaan was so happy getting all this attention and love from them. He after meeting the gang didn't even missed any of his friends or that place. But except for one his Best buddy Rahul, who knew his inside out and understands him well. He was very eager to share his feelings to Rahul. He knew Rahul is the only person who will help him out of this.

That evening Armaan was at terrace standing there enjoying the beautiful sunset. It gives peace to his mind everytime he feels lonely and sad and whenever he missed his childhood best friend or family. Armaan was in his deep thoughts. He was thinking about these four days he had spent in this college with the gang. He was happy that in so less time gang had made him comfortable and even he had become so important for them.

All of a sudden his mind travelled to Riddhima. He was getting confused with her behavior in these days. He accept the fact that four days is really very less time to judge someone or to know there inside outs but then something was there, he was still confused with the thought. His heart says if she is only the one he was searching for and was missing for many years, may be at least he can ask for once, but then again his mind ruled over his heart saying, No, she can't be if she was then she would have said something or she should at least have talked once but no. She did nothing. But then he thought he was not sure of any possibility.

He was deep lost in his thoughts when a hand patted his shoulders. Armaan turned to see the person and got shocked. But after this shocking moment his lips broked into a big smile and he move forwardto hug the person while saying

Armaan: Rahul...Tu kab aaya...Mai soch hee raha tha tujhe call karke puchu...

Rahul: mai aj subha hee aya hu...abi niche Bi se milla toh unhone kaha tu upar terrace par hai...aur tu kya call karega naye dosto ke aage puraane dosto ko toh bhul hee gaya hai...maine socha ek baar toh call karega India aake...par dekho...

Armaan smiled sheepishly and said

Armaan: Arre yaar naraz mat ho...wo bas aate hee kisi ki itni meherbani huyi mujh par ki pehle din hee Hitler par mera impression itna achha pada hai ki mai uski hit list mein aa gaya hu..!

Rahul looked at him confusingly and Armaan laughed remembering it and told him whole story of his side. Rahul too laughed and said

Rahul: Waah kya welcome huya hai tera...!  Oyee waise iss ladki jisko tune Miss. Jungli Billi Basket ka name tag diya hai iska naam hai kya...Kyuki normally maine girls ko dekha hai..wo tere charm se flat ho jati hai tujh par...par yeh kaha se aayi hai jo Armaan Mallik ke charm se affect nahi huyi..!

Armaan had given a brief pause and then said

Armaan: Riddhima...!

Rahul: Riddhima..??

Rahul looked at him in shock and asked for all clarification about what's up with this matter as he saw Armaan's face. Armaan told him everything about his thoughts and what he felt about her despite the fact he had met her just 5 days ago...!

Armaan: Mai nahi janta Rahul...mujhe nahi smaajh aa raha hai...wo ek pal toh aise behave karti hai ki main sach mein koi Anjaan hu...mujhse uss pehle din ke baad usne dhang se baat bhi nahi kari hai...aur uska yeh behavior mujhe pareshan kar raha tha...mujhe ek baar ke liye lagna laga tha kahi yeh meri riddhima toh nahi...Kyuki maine uska wo chehra dekha tha jab usne mera naam suna tha... ek pal wo mujhse ladhti hai...aur durse hee pal wo bilkul chup ho jati thi...jaise usne kuch galat kar diya ho...

Rahul: Armaan iska matlab wo hee teri Riddhima hai..?

Armaan: Nahi janta par maine uski behan Anajli se baat kari thi...aur hamare friends ne bhi mujhe yahi bataya ki Riddhima aisi ladki nahi hai...usse ladna and all aur aise fights ka part banna bilkul achha nahi lagta...aur wo bohot kam bolti hai...Phir Anjali ne mujhe bataya ki Riddhima kisi se itni jaldi dosti nahi karti...wo har kisi ko apne itne kareeb nahi aane deti...isliye uske bohot kam friends hai...

He stopped for a moment and again continued turning around facing the sunset

Armaan: Aur shayad isliye wo mujhse aise behave karti hai...

Rahul: Armaan tune toh kaha ki tujhe lagta hai ki yeh teri riddhima ho sakti hai phir tune ek baar bhi usse kyu nahi pucha...tune kuch react kyu nahi kiya..

Armaan: Mai puchna chahta tha par mujhe laga kahi pichli baar ki tarah wo iss baar bhi mujhse baat karna na chahti ho..aur kahi phir mujhe chod kar chali jaye,...isliye kuch nahi keh paya mai..! Aur waise bhi mujhe Anjali se uske bare mein jaanne ke baad ab aisa nahi lagta ki wo meri Riddhima hai...

Rahul: Phir toh Armaan shayad wo riddhima ho hee nahi jisse tu dhundna chahta hai...kyuki jaisa tune btaya uske nature ke bare mein toh may be wo tujhse ladhne ke baad ek dum se chup ho gayi ho...may be kyuki wo aisi nahi ho...aur tujhe lag raha hai ki wo tera naam sun kar react kar rahi ho..!

Armaan: Haan shayad..! Chal meri chod..lekin phir bhi..uss ladki ki aankhein bohot kuch kehti hai...Uske friends ne jaise uske bare mein mujhe bataya...maine usse bilkul alag person dekha hai apne saamne...jab wo mujhse ladhti hai...uski aakhon mein kuch aur hee nazar aata hai mujhe...pata nahi yeh log kaise nahi dekh paye...Itna toh main janta hu ki koi baat hai jo usse pareshan karti hai...aur wo aisi nahi hai...usne khud ko aisa bana rakha hai..! Aj jab hum apne assignment kar rahe the tab bhi wo aise hee chup thi toh maine usse jaan kar poke kiya...jisse wo mujhse lade and it worked too..!

Rahul: But yeh uska koi personal matter hoga...aur wo toh tujhe friend bhi nahi samajti.

Armaan: Nahi samjhti toh kya huya..! Main usse dosti jarur karke dikhaunga..! Mai toh usse dost manta hu...bhale hee wo meri riddhima nahi hai par dost toh hai na ab...toh mai uski thodi si help nahi kar sakta kya..!

Rahul: Armaan...bhai teri tabet toh thik hai na..! Yeh tu jabse yaha aaya hai mujhe lag raha hai tere dimaag ko gehra sadma laga hai... ek baat bta tu itna na kabhi sochta than na bolta tha...toh suddenly ek hee baat ke quention bhi tune pucha answer bhi tune diya...ye kya tha..

Armaan laughed and said..." Kal college aa pata chal jayega.."

They both laughed and had a great buddy's time together.

Next morning, everything was going normal. Students were walking through the gate of college. Suddenly some loud noises disturbed the silence of parking area. Each and every person's head turned into their direction...

(Guyss next dialogues u may find offensive..! But that was not to point out anyone. There is no intention of hurting; these dialogues are itself some what taken from dmg episode at the time of Rahul's entry. So guys I hope u will enjoy..!  )

Boy: Oyee Chipkali tu...tu yahaan kya kar rahi hai..!

Girl: oyee Tu kankhajure...kaha than na agli baar mere saamne aayega toh mai tera khoon kar hee dugi..!

Boy: Chal be badi aayi mera khoon karne wali..! khud ko pata nahi kya smajhti hai...Aur jabaan sambhaal ke baat kar...

Girl: Oyee chup kar khotte...jhadu ke aakhri tinke...Common sense ke mare huye putle...

Boy: Dekh Muskaan mujhse panga na le..

Muskaan: Oyee kya karlega tu haaan...Rahul the kankhajura...

With that they continued fighting where as everybody was enjoying their one to one match. Gang was standing little far from the parking area. But suddenly they heared some noises.

Atul: Arre yeh awaaze kaisi..

Armaan:umm guys tumko nahi lagta yeh awaaz suni suni si hai...

And with that they all looked each other and understood at once. They all ran in the direction of noises as they knew it is very important to save the person whose life is in danger right now.

As they reached their Armaan & Nikki looked towards each other as they came to know it's none other than Rahul whose life is in danger. But they all saw a different view...They both were fighting as they knew each other so they decided to stop it.

Nikki: (moving towards muskaan)  muski pagal ho gayi hai kya ...chod usse kya kar rahi hai..

Armaan: Rahul kya kar raha hai...chod...

Everything went back to normal and finally they asked them the cause of fighting

Rahul: Dekh le Armaan is chipkali ko samjha le...warna kisi din meri bike ke niche aa jayegi

Muskaan: Oyee kankhajure...jyada mat bol...tune meri parking place churaayi...

Atul: Kya ...? Toh tum dono sirf isliye ladh rahe ho kyuki isne tumhari parking leli...!

Anjali: grow up Muskaan..!

Armaan knew he has to stop else the fighting will start again so he said

Armaan: Achha guys..listen...Yeh hai rahul ...Rahul garewal mera friend...

Nikki: oyee mera bhi friend hai.

And with that she hugged him, while introducing him with others. Muskaan made a face and they all move to their class.

After their lectures got over they were sitting in canteen when Atul asked rahul

Atul: Ek baat btao Rahul yeh tum Muskaan ko pehle se jante ho kya..

Rahul and Muskaan looked at each other. Rahul was about to say something when Muskaan interrupted

Muskaan: usse kya puch raha hai ..mujhse puch..mai btati hu...yeh kankhajura Patiala mein hamara neighbor tha...

Rahul: haan mujhe laga tha Patiala se nikalne ke baad isse picha chutega...Par mujhe nahi pta tha yeh mujhe yaha mil jayegi...!

Armaan: Waise tum itna kyu ladh rahe the...ki abi ek dusre ki jaan le loge...

With that Rahul & Muskaan's face colour changed and they look bit uncomfortable. Finally rahul spoke

Rahul: Kuch nahi bas iski bakwas sunke gussa aa jata hai..

Muskaan: mai..

Anjali: stop it guys..kitna ladoge...hum canteen mein hai sab hume hee stare kar rahe hai so chup...and tum dono

(Addressing Armaan and Riddhima)

Anjali: Tum dono better apne assignment complete karlo...kal hee dena hai..hum sabka ho chuka ha...and tum dono ka 50% bhi nhi huya hai so plz..! tumhe pata hai na hitler..?

Armaan: haan...we know...

Muskaan: Chalo mai bhi chalti hu library book return karni hai...

They all made their way towards Library..! muskaan and rahul were keeping as much distance as they can. As they both don't want that any of them again raise any questions regarding their fights.

After reaching Library Armaan was having his eye only for Riddhima. She was unusually quite that day. She was not taking muh interest in conversations. So he decided to atleast make her speak. They both sat on a table in library and started their work. Others were roaming here and there. Muskaan and Rahul, both were not there in the Library.

Almost after one hour whole gang except for Atul and Anajli as they both was doing some work. Armaan was playing with his pen and making clicking sounds with his pen where as Riddhima was sitting patiently with him on the same side of the table. But the truth was she was getting so irritate by each passing second because of the sound of pen which was in Armaan's hand. Little did she knew was that Armaan was deliberately making that irritating sound so that he can poke her and made her to talk to him...or else fight with him.

Riddhima have had enough of him. She was so impatient that she just turned around, facing him and said

Riddhima: Kya problem hai tumhari...chup nahi reh sakte..

The people present their turned their heads in their direction where as Riddhima felt that she was unnecessary loud. She murmured sorry and again sat on her seat where as Armaan gave a nervous smile and he too seated facing her and said in a low tone

Armaan: Kya hua Basket...tabet thik hai na tumhari...Any problem...?

Armaan was smiling but he was trying not to laugh in front of her as she was already red in anger.

Riddhima: Dekho Armaan...mujhe tumse baat karne mein koi interest nahi hai...par it's a mere request please agar help nahi kar sakte ho toh for god's sake apna muh band rakho...!

Armaan: Main toh help karna chahta hoon agar tum yeh bekaar sa boring topic ki jagah mera wala topic lelo...

And they both just were giving each other deadly looks. Armaan was impressed with her features, kiddish behavior, different faces while talking...yeah he was enjoying her irritation. Anajli saw them bickering and sighed. She move towards them and said

Anjali: Guys...mai aakhri baar tum dono ko samjha rahi hu please apna kaam karo. You both are so intelligent, apni in stupid fights ki wajah se ek dusre ka bhi nuksaan karva rahe ho...grow up guys...tum medical final year mein ho...Kindergarden mein nahi ho..! so please stop behaving like one.  Aura b mere saamne hands shake karo. Tum dono bado ki tarah toh samajhne nhi wale aise hee samajh aayega tumhe...come on I am waiting...mere pas pura din nahi hai...

Armaan and Riddhima turned towards each other and shaked hands giving each other a fake smile. As soon Anjali left library with Atul they both gave typical Armaan Riddhima famous dagger glare to each other.  They again sat down but this time they thought over Anjali's words. Armaan felt he is going too far in irritating her. If he will continue that both of them will be at loss. Same here riddhima was too not feeling good. She too was thinking that ignoring him is possible and apart from that tolerating him is next to impossible. So she thought to be calm and work with mutual consistency. Both of them turned to face each other at the same time and said

Armaan/Riddhima: I am sorry..

Listening to each other they smiled and Armaan said

Armaan: Woo ...I think hume fights ki jagah is par concentrate karna chahiye...warna Hitler hume nahi chodegi..

Riddhima: Haan...hum tumhare topic par karte hai project,...mujhe bhi yeh achha nahi lag raha..!

Armaan: Sachhi...dekha maine kaha tha na...i know mai kabhi galat nhi ho...s..k..tta..

Umm...lets continue ...

Armaan smiled nervously as he saw Riddhima's expressions, which was about to change to irriatation. They both worked sincerely whole after noon and soon finished with their work.

Next day, in morning muskaan was early. No other gang member was there. She was feeling bored while roaming here and there in the garden. Her thoughts were drifted at rahul, whom she hadn't expected here. Suddenly a voice came from back "Muskaan".

Precap: Armaan and Riddhima became friends. Abhi & nikki's engagement was on full swing. Armaan felt something for Riddhima.Edited by desire_nikki - 8 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail

PART 9

Suddenly a voice came from behind startling her

Voice: Muskaan...!

Muskaan turned around

Muskaan: Rahul...tu yaha kyu aaya hai...dekh mujhe tujhse koi baat nahi karni hai...toh chala ja yaha se.. Rahul: Muskaan bas ek baar baat toh sun le meri..                                                                                   Muskaan: jaha tak mujhe yaad hai tune apne uss aakhri letter mein sab saaf saaf likh diya tha...       Rahul: Ek baar sun toh..                                                                                                                                   Muskaan: Bas Rahul..please...mai wo sab bhul chuki hu...

She was going from there but again stopped and turned around

Muskaan: Aur haan...kyuki tu ab yahi issi college mein rahega isliye ek baat abhi bata rahi hu...hamare friends ke saamne mai chahti hu ki hum...hum dono normal behave kare...Isse jayada mujhse umeed mat rakhna...

And with that she left from there leaving Rahul behind, muttering to himself

Rahul: I m sorry Muskaan jo maine kiya wo galat tha...aur mai tujhse promise karta hu ki mai sab thik kar dunga.

Whole day went in hustle bustle, when finally they have to attend their last lecture, The Hitler's Lecture. All of them were feeling relax that finally they will be free from this problem where as Atul was pouring information about Hitler to Rahul

Rahul: Abbe..maine sun liya sab hitler ke bare mein...ab dara toh mat..

Atul: Arre main dara thodi na raha hu...mai tujhe aane wali musibat ke bare mein samjha raha hu...kyuki use toh bachne ka bhi solution nahi hai...

Rahul: Bhai mere..isse samjhana nahi darana kehte hain...

Muskaan: Chod na khotte..kiska sar kha raha hai...jab musibat gale padegi na apne ap samajh aa jayega isse...

Anjali: I hope everyone is ready..Atul  please atakna mat presentation ke beech mein...bohot embarrass feel hota hai..

Atul: Kya karu Anjali par mai..uss hitler ka chehra dekhte hee mai sab bhul jata hu..

Anjali: Haan par aaj nahi...aur ridzy...

She looked around in the class only to find Riddhima nowhere in the class. She made her way towards Armaan.

Anjali: Armaan...wo actually mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai...I guess mujhe yeh pehle bta dena chahiye tha par mere dimaag se hee nikal gaya..

Armaan: kya huya Anjie...any problem..

Anjali: haan Armaan...badi wali problem...wo bhi tumhare liye..

Armaan looked at her confusingly and waited for her to continue

Anjali: Wo Armaan..Ridz ko presentations dene mein bohot dar lagta hai...wo bohot nervous ho jati hai...use kuch samajh nahi aata wo kya bol rahi hai...actually uska nature hee aisa hai...isliye uska confidence level bhi low hai...

Armaan: Tumhe yeh pehle batana chahiye tha Anjie...wo hai kaha..

Anjali; pta nahi abhi toh hamare saath hee aa rahi thi class tak...phir pta nahi kaha gayi..

Armaan:mai dekhta hu...abi class mein 10 minutes hai...don't worry mai dekhta hu

Anajli: Armaan suno..ho sake toh tum presentation de dena..kuki I know her...wo nahi kar payegi..

Armaan think for a minute and nodding his head he moved out in search of Riddhima. He had almost looked everywhere but couldn't find her. Then finally he spotted her in garden sitting on a bench. Reaching near her he sat down beside her and turned towards her side to face her. Riddhima feeling someone's gaze turned to other side only to find Armaan sitting beside her. She turned to face him and said

Riddhima: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..?

Armaan: I think yeh sawaal mera hona chahiye na basket..

Riddhima; mai toh..wo..wo. bas aise hee yaha aa gayi thi ...class mein time tha toh wo..

Armaan: Dar lag raha hai...hai na..?

Riddhima turned to look at him in utter shock. She thought how he knew that she was feeling hell scared and nervous at that time. Still gathering herself she said lamely

Riddhima: Dar...na..nahi toh...muj..mujhe kyu lagega dar...mai bilkul nervous nahi hu...

She gave a fake smile which did not reached her eyes. Armaan noticed that and said

Armaan: Pata hai Riddhima...agar humme koi kami hoti hai na...toh use chupana nahi chahiye...balki uske against fight karna chahiye...usse yeh prove karna chahiye ki tum bohot strong ho aur kisi cheez se nahi darti...

Riddhima looked at him and finally admitting her nervousness she said

Riddhima: wo actually mujhe aisi presentations dene mein thodi nervousness hoti hai...Mai logo ko face nahi kar pati...aur aj toh mere saath tum bhi ho...

Armaan took his hand and kept it on her shivering hand to calm her. She looked at him. He assured her through his eyes. Both were intently looking into each other's eyes when Armaan said

Armaan: Riddhima...meri baat suno...tumhe issi baat ki chinta ho rahi hai na ki tum apni wajah se meri presentation kahi kharab na kardo...hai na

Riddhima nodded her head in yes

Armaan: Toh tum nhi chahti ho na ki mera 1st impression hitler par kharab ho...toh aj tum bina dare pure confidence ke saath waha sabke saamne khadi hogi...Aur kisi ke liye nahi toh mere bare mein hee soch lena...kyuki yaha tumhari ya meri baat nahi hai..hamari baat hai...wo hum dono ko affect karega...

Riddhima: Isliye hee mujhe aur dar lag raha hai...mujhe pata nahi kya ho jata hai mai sab bhul jati hu aise time par...

Riddhima said with a cute pout on her face where as Armaan smiled fully listening to her and said

Armaan: Achha suno...ek baat btao darna toh un logo ko tumse chahiye...tum kyu dar rahi ho itna..

She looked at him dangerously...Armaan laughed and continues

Armaan: Arre baba mazaak kar raha hu sorry...daraao toh mat aise... Nahi lekin suno...tum kisse darr rahi ho..waha jo log tumhare saamne baithe hai wo tumhare khud ke dost hee toh hai...aur wo bhi sab tumhare liye best chahte hai..hai na

She nodded obediently.

Armaan: Phir bas darna kiska...koi unknown face toh hai nahi...aur rahi baat meri...toh hum dost na sahi par dushman ki tarah hee itna achha present karenge ki sab dekhte reh jaye...aur ab rahi baat Hitler ki toh usse toh sabko dar lagta hai mujhe bhi..uska kuch nahi ho sakta...

She laughed a little and said

Riddhima: Par phir bhi Armaan...

Armaan: Achha suno...tum  hamara 1st day yaad karo...for almost pure din humne ladaai kari thi...toh jis confidence se tum mujhse ladhti ho...khud ko sahi prove karne ke liye of course...ehhehe ussi confidence se aj tum apni presentation dogi...samjhi...huhh .. samjhi kuch..

Riddhima: Haan samajh gayi...aur phir bhi dar laga toh kya karu...

Armaan smiled at her innocence but this time he decided to bring jungli over-confident billi back so he said

Armaan: Ab kya har baat mai hee btau...itni ache dialogues bole ab wo tumhari choti bhuddhi mein nahi ghuse ismein meri kya galti...

Her mouth fell open in an o-shape.

Riddhima: Armaan...main na main na...

Armaan stood up and was all set to run away while saying

Armaan:  Kya main na main na kar rahi ho jungle biili...aise toh over confident banti phirti ho...

Riddhima too stood up and ran behind him while saying

Riddhima: hoo Armaan mai kab over-confident huyi...

Armaan: Kyu mujhse match karte waqt jyada bann nahi rahi thi..aur end mein huya kya bhaag gayi game aadha chodke..

Riddhima: Dekho Armaan jhuth mat bolo tum...maine scores equal kare the phir bhi...

They continued their chase till the time they reach to their classroom. Every head turned into their direction listening to them and sighed "Not again".

They both stop near gang and said

Armaan: Anjie ek baat btao...tum dono kaha se behan lagte ho...tum kitni gorgeous ho..tumhara style hai...class hai...aur isse dekho...Miss behanji..

Riddhima: Armaan tum chup raho...khudko bohot cool samajhte ho...

Armaan: Arre basket tumhe na har baar yaad dilana padhta hai...mai cool samjhata nahi hu already hu..

Riddhima: Awww...mujhe toh pata hee nahi tha... Mr.Supercool  hamare sath hamari hee class mein padhta hai...

Riddhima said mimicking like an irritated kid.

Atul: Arre please bas karo tum dono...

Muskaan: Haan aur nahi toh kya...aj yeh assignment bhi tum dono ko wajah se hee hum sabke sar par pada...huh...aj usne dekh liya toh pata nahi kya karwayegi...

At that time to their luck Mrs. Sharma arrived in the class. All went to their seats. Turn by turn whole class has presented their assignment with presentations. Now it was Armaan Riddhima's turn.  Whole gang mouthed all the best to Riddhima...as they knew she feels nervous.

Armaan quietly went near to her and said in her ears

"I trust you Riddhima...i know tum kar sakti ho...Just believe in yourself...and you can conquer the world and I am...i am always with you..."

They both looked at each other and smiled. Mrs.Sharma called them for presentation. Armaan was little nervous thinking about Riddhima. He was stealing glances from her face. He started with his part of presentation and stopped after several minutes as he knew its Riddhima's turn to speak. He looked towards her to find her eyes close. He thought that she is not ready so he decided to speak.

As soon he was about to begin again she started with her part. Everyone in the class was looking at Riddhima with disbelief. As for the first time she was not looking nervous. A smile crept on her face; Eyes were sparkling with utmost confidence. Armaan smiled seeing this confident Riddhima when he remembers about her childhood Riddhima..but the case was totally opposite in that.

FLASHBACK

School Debate competition

Riddhima: Kya hua Ammy aise muh latka ke yaha kyu baithe ho...

Ammy: Kuch nahi Shona...bas kuch soch raha tha

Riddhima: Ohh soch rahe the...mujhe pata nahi tha yeh kaam bhi aata hai tumhe...very good socho socho...

Riddhima started laughing where as Armaan get up and started moving towards auditorium. Riddhima followed him.

Riddhima: Achha baba kaha ja rahe ho...Sorry na...ruko toh..

Armaan: (while stopping) Kya hai...

Riddhima: Sorry na..jayada bhav mat khaao mere saamne...wo tum dusri ladkiyo ke saamne karna..ab btaoge bhi ki yeh chaand sa chehra latka ke kyu ghum rahe ho...

Armaan: Yaar kabhi toh mazaak chod diya karo...aur yaha maine debate  competition mein naam toh likh wa diya...kyuki meri uss class ke so-called topper se bet lagi hai...aur mujhe kisi bhi haalat mein jeetna hai..

Riddhima: Toh problem kya hai ismein...

Armaan: Shona tum samajh nahi rahi ho...maine abi dekha..waha kitne saare log hai...mai un sabke saamne nahi  bol sakta..

Riddhima: Toh mat bolo..simple..

Armaan: Abbe duffer nahi bolunga toh wo topper chatterjee class mein meri image ki band baja dega..

Riddhima: Ammy tum decide karlo tumhe kya karna hai...kabhi bolte haa kabhi na...huh

"Tumse toh kuch puchna bekaar hai...khud toh hamesha 1st aa jati ho aisi cheezo mein...yaha mai aur phas gaya tumhara best friend banke...huh.." Armaan said while moving towards auditorium when Riddhima holds his hand and laughed a little listening to his non-stop blabbering.

"Ammy suno...tumhe mujh par trust hai..." Riddhima said with utmost care. Armaan nodded in positive.

"Toh phir meri baat maanoge na.' He again nodded.

Suno phir...Ammy jab tum waha stage par khade ho kar Apna debate start karoge na toh apne pure confidence ke saath bolna...koi tumhara mazak nahi udaayega...kyuki sab yeh jante hai ki kahi na kahi tum ne wo himmat dikhayi stand lene ki jo har koi nahi kar sakta hai..."

par Shona agar mainahi kar paya toh...unke chehre dekh ke kahi mai blank ho gaya toh.." Armaan said with worrying about the consequences.

"Kuch nahi hoga Ammy...wo koi unknown nahi hai...tumhari tarah he is school mein hamare saath pdhte hai...hamare dost hai...unse kaisa dar..tum agar khud par trust karte ho na Ammy toh ye sab kuch matter nahi karta..! "

"Mai koshish karunga Shona...bas ek promie karogi...tum waha mere saamne rehna please...kyuki tumhare chehre par apne liye wo trust dekh kr mujhe bi khud par vishwas hoga ki mai kar paunga..." Armaan said with utmost sincerity.

"jarur...mai mere bestie ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti kya...achha aur suno...tum jitney confidence se mujhse ladhte ho na...utne hee confidence se tum aj yeh competition jeetoge..dekhna tumhe kin hi hara payega...All the best..! " 

"Thanks..!' Armaan said as they gave a side hug to each other and moved towards auditorium.

Little did they know that a pair of eyes was watching them from a little distance and was burning in anger..!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Armaan came out of his memory lane as he listen clapping sounds all around. He was first confused then the reality dawn upon him. He turned to look at Riddhima and found her already smiling at him. They both went back to their seats happily. Mrs. Sharma took another 5 minutes & spoke

Okay Students...well ap sabne sach mein bohot hard work kiya hai...kyuki wo aapke work mein dikh raha hai... I am happy aapne isko seriously liya...and ab jiske sabse jyada highest marks hai  & jisne sabse best work with best presentation diya hai wo hai.." She gave a little gap and then again said " Armaan and Riddhima...well done both of you...waise uss din aap dono ko dekh kar mujhe laga nahi tha ki aap itna achha group work kar sakte hai...well impressive...I hope a bap log iss image ko maintain rakh sakenge...aur dobara waisa kuch nahi hoga..."

Mrs. Sharman left from their after saying all that when Riddhima shouts in excitement and turned around and gave a hug to Armaan.

PART 10

Mrs. Sharman left from their after saying all that when Riddhima shouts in excitement and turned around and gave a hug to Armaan. Riddhima was so excited that she dind't know when in her excitement she hugged Armaan tightly and said

"Thank you...Thank you so much Armaan..." She said being all kiddish.

Armaan was all in daze. He was getting a whole different feeling in his heart by Riddhima's touch. She was hugging him just like a child does. He was about to bring his hands to hug her when she herself step back.  Riddhima was feeling nervous due to her act when

she heard Anjali's voice

"Ohh...Ridzy...I am so happy for you..But suddenly aj kya huya tujhe..." Anjali asked her with amusing looks.

"wo..di..ahh...aj kisi ne mujhe samjhaya ki apni weakness ko accept karna chahiye...aur phir dark is baat ka kyuki jo log mere samne hai wo mere apne hee toh hai...aur yeh bhi ki agar mai khud par trust karti hoon toh koi bhi mushkil mujhe kabhi nahi rok payegi..."

Riddhima said all this while looking and smiling at Armaan. She was feeling really very proud today. Armaan smiled looking at her when some one patted his shoulder. He turns around only to find rahul standing with a naughty look on his face.

"Kya huya...aj bohot khush hai tu.." he asked while smirking at him.

Where as Armaan was thinking about his idioticness of staring and smiling at Riddhima in the view of whole gang.

" Mai ...haan wo assignment achha ho gaya na isliye khush hu..bs...aur kya.." He said while twisting his words.

"Ohh samaj gaya...agar tu itna hee khush hai..toh jaa kar Riddhima ko congrats toh kehde.."

Armaan glared at Rahul and said

"Keh dunga...tujhe kya problem ho rahi hai.."

"Mujhe kya hoga...mai toh bas keh raha tha ki jaise Riddhima ne tujhe hug kiya...tujhe bhi toh kehna chahiye na.." He said while laughing a bit.

"Oyee Rahool...tu ja na..apna kaam kar...kyu mere piche pda hai bhai.."

He said while joining his hands.

"Achha ja raha hu...bas ek baat aur.." Armaan asked him from his gesture of nodding to continue.."ek free advice hai...agar usko aise sabke saamne ghurega..toh sabko pta chal jayega ki ..ahem ahem.."

Rahul moved to gang while saying this where as Armaan was quite embarrassed. Everyone was moving out of the room when Armaan called Riddhima

"Riddhima...Ek minute.."

She turned around and asked "Kya hua Armaan"

"Wo mujhe kehna tha ki..ki.." Armaan doesn't understand why he was not able to speak in front of her when she herself spoke

"umm..Armaan tum bolo usse pehle mai tumse kuch kehna chahti hu.."

"Haan bolo na" He moved bit closer to her.

"Thank you and Sorry.." She said sweetly.

"yeh dono ek saath kisliye"  He asked her getting all confused.

"Thank you isliye kyuki aj mai sirf tumhari wajah se yeh kar payi...agar tum mujhe himmat nahi dete aur mujh par apna vishwas nahi dikhate toh mai shyad nahi kar pati...Aur sorry isliye kyuki mai tumhe aj tak galat samajhti rahi...tum itne bhi bure nahi ho Mr. Armaan Mallik.."

She said while winking at him, making his smile go wide. He said

"Thanku so much Basket Ball.."

Riddhima glared at him angrily but then they both laughed together feeling all happy and satisfied they moved out to look for the gang.

Riddhima went to Library as she was having some work where as Armaan was waiting for her at college gate for about half and hour, as the gang decided to go for shopping for Nikki-Abhi's engagement party. They were getting late so they asked Armaan to wait for Riddhima to come. He too agreed happily as he wanted to spend some time with her.

He doesn't know why but when she hugged him he was feeling so different. He so wished that their hug never have ended. He snapped back to reality by a horn sound of car that just passed from there. He thought to himself "Dude..yeh kya hu raha hai tujhe...Tu Riddhima ke baare mein itna kyu soch raha hai...Wo bas ek friend hai ar kuch nahi..samhja...Focus...Focus..relax...breathe in breathe out..."

He continued his activity unknown to him; Ridhima was watching him behaving weirdly and muttered

"Ab isse kya huya hai...yeh kya kar raha hai...Armaan Armaaannn " She called him in a loud tone as she saw he was busy with his thoughts.

He came back to reality hearing her voice and said

"ha..Haan Basket...Kya huya..." He asked her not knowing what had happened to him.

"You know what ...tum sach mein pagal ho...mai tumhare bare mein galat nahi thi...waise ab kya chalne ka iraada hai ya.tumhe yahi khade rehna hai.." She said all this getting all irritated with him and his actions. Where as Armaan was trying to make himself normal and stop acting like an idiot before her.

Soon they reached the mall and joined the gang in their shopping. Everyone was busy in shopping where as Riddhima was getting all confused as she is no that much habitual of shopping and also mainly her most of the dresses are gifted or bought by her Mom or Anjali. Personally she finds shopping very irritating...but then for Nikki's sake she didn't oppose.

She thought to call Anjali for her help but when she turned around she saw Anjali busy with Atul and no one was there as they were shopping mostly in another shop. She was getting all irritated by the dresses and salesman who had almost emptied his section of clothes for her.

Suddenly she heard Armaan's voice behind her back.

"May I Help you Mam.." Armaan said coming in front replacing the salesman and asking him that he will help her. Salesman mouthed Thanku to him as he was too fed up with her.

"Armaan tum...aur meri help...rehne do...i will choose by my self.." She said again engrossed in the clothes.

"Ohh...wo toh dikh hee raha hai...bechara salesman bhi tumse bore ho gaya ..." He said while laughing..

"Thanks...but no thanks...mujhe pta hai tumhari choice kya hogi...aur kaisi hogi.." she said making faces.

"Arre meri choice mein kya kharabi hai...ladkiya marti hai iss handsome ke sath shopping par aane mein aur tum..uhh never mind..." He said while mocking at her.

"Chalo..yahi baat hai toh karo choose mere liye,..mai bhi dekhti hu tumhari pasand kaisi hai..."

"I am at your sevice basket.."

He almost surveyed whole showroom and Riddhima tired of his monkey nature sat on a chair having her head in her hands when suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder,  It was Armaan holding an Indian dress in his hands. Riddhima was so memerised with the dress that she continued staring at the dress. Her trance broke when they heard Anjali and Muskaan.

"Wow...soo beautiful...Mujhe aisa hee lehenga chahiye tha...Armaan must say your choice is simple but superb..." Anjali said

"Haan hero...teri choice toh bohot hee achhi hai...mujhe bhi yeh dress chahiye.." Muskaan said getting all excited when Armaan interrupted

"Sorry Muskaan..yeh wali already book ho gayi hai Riddhima ke liye...basket kuch toh bolo kaisi lagi..."

"umm..Haan...bohot achhi hai...hmmm tumhari choice itni buri bhi nahi hai.." Riddhima said

'Dekha...Armaan Mallik ki choice par kabhi doubt mat karna..." he said dramatically.

Riddhima chuckled. They all finished with their shopping. Anjali Atul and Abhi Nikki decided to have.

PART 10 B

RECAP: gang's shopping for abhi and nikki's engagement. Armaan and riddhima's fights  and Armaan selected  a dress for Riddhima.

Everyone was done with their shopping. The girls were having a satisfied smile on their faces as they have done the most important work of their life where as boys look lil annoyed as they were feeling worn out due to holding the bags for girls. When girls moved out of the mall Armaan stop all the boys and whispered to them

"Guys..suno..agar aise hee raha na...toh for surely aj hum pagal ho hee jayenge...ab yeh log dusre mall jaane ka plan bana rahi hai..." Armaan said getting annoyed.

"Haan Shaadi iss Abhi ki hai..aur jhelna hume padh raha hai.." Atul said looking at Abhi while Abhi glared them back. While Rahul interrupted and said "Mai toh bolta hu isko inn ladkiyo ke saath chod kar apan sab chalte hai...Dimaag kharab ho gaya waise bhi.."

Abhi glared at the trio and said "Waah...kaise dost ho...aur tumhari akele ki yeh halat nahi hai...lekin agar maine kuch kaha toh sidha meri engagement cancel hogi...ya Nikki mujhe apni hee sagaai se Bann kar degi...Aur phir mai tum mein se kisi ko nahi chodunga..."

"Arre chill...relax...mere pas idea hai...Atul tu aisa kar..tu Anjali ko leja..kahi...date par...Aur Abhi tu Nikki ko ...Aur Mai aur Rahul Muskaan aur Riddhima ko sambhal lenge..."  Armaan said smiling widely.

"Haan yeh achha idea hai...mujhe meri Anjali ke saath time spend karne ko mill jayega..." Atul said dreaminingly while Armaan teased him "Ohho Champ..Kya baat hai..aj toh romantic date par..ahaan...".

Listening to Armaan's comment Atul blushed a little when Abhi said "Hmm..idea toh sahi hai...atleast inki shopping se toh bachenge...".

All them gave evil smile to each other and moved out and made their way where girls were waiting for them looking angry. When Anjali saw them coming out she blasted on them.

"What took you people so long...jaldi chalo..humhe bhuk bhi lagi hai...aur abi hamari shopping bhi complete nahi huyi hai..."

Atul interrupted her and said "umm Anjali suno na...hum bohot dino se kahi bahar nahi gaye hai...toh chalo na saath tumhari favorite restaurant mein dinner karte hai..please please mana mat karna..."

Atul said almost pleading to her where as Rahul Abhi Armaan sniffled a laugh but soon controlled it as if coughing. Armaan saw Anjali melting a bit so he supported Atul " Haan Anjali...you should go...afterall itna achha mauka baar baar nahi milta hai.."

"Kya...?? " Anjali asked Armaan being all confused where as Abhi interrupted "ahh..Kuch nahi Anjali...wo toh bas itna keh raha tha ki tum jaoge toh mujhe bhi Nikki ke saath thoda time spend karne ko mill jayega...Kyuki kal se phir sab busy honge..."

Anjali at last agreed with them where as Nikki too agreed at Abhi's suggestion of having romantic dinner at her place and watching a movie. Both the couples left the place happily. Riddhima and Muskaan were talking about something when Armaan nudge Rahul and said "Oyee..please..kaise bhi Muskaan ko apne saath leja...dinner par yaa jaha bhi..."

"ohh..toh asli baat yeh thi...tujhe Riddhima ke saath..ahem ahem..." Rahul teased him when Armaan glared but again pleaded "Please Rahul...ek tu hee toh mera achha dost hai...tu Muskaan ko.."

Rahul cut him in between " Wo mere saath nahi aayegi...". He said all in a bit serious tone. Armaan noticed that and said " Sab thik hai...mai tujhse pehle bhi puchne wala tha...tum dono ladhte ho wo thik hai...but I hope isse jyada aur kuch nahi hai..." Armaan said a bit concerned.

Rahul knew his friend is concerned but he didn't want to share it with anyone until he himself was not clear about his feelings. He replied " Aisi koi baat nahi hai Armaan...tu toh janta hai na..yeh Punjab ki sherni hai...agar maine isse kuch kaha...toh wahi kha jayegi mujhe..."

Armaan laughed and said " uski naubat (situation/condition) nahi aayegi...I will take care of that...chal pehle inhe dinner ke liye le jaate hai...phir kaise bhi Muskaan ko convince kar lenge..."

Rahul nodded and soon they made them agree for dinner. They all had fun with each other as Rahul and Armaan shared each other's secrets and all four laughed. But there was an uncomfortable silence between Rahul and Muskaan which was evidently noticed by Armaan. He made a mental note of asking Rahul about this. He was sure something was there.

After having a delicious dinner, Armaan signaled Rahul and said " umm..muskaan tum aisa karo Rahul ke saath chali jaao...uska ghar tumhare ghar ke paas hee hai...aur mai..mai Riddhima ko chod dunga..."

Muskaan, not wanting to go with Rahul said " umm Armaan..mai khud chali jaungi..waise bhi mujhe usse pehle thoda kaam hai...". She was about to say something more when Riddhima said " Arre muski Rahul chod dega..iss waqt tu akele kaise jaayegi..aur phir yaha koi taxi auto kuch nahi milega..."

After insisted by Armaan and Riddhima she agreed and bidding bye left from there with Rahul.

In rahul's car

An awkard silence was there between Rahul and Muskaan. Both were busy in their own world where enormous of thoughts were clouding their mind. Rahul thought that it was the best time to talk to Muskaan. He wanted to clear everything as soon as possible. He wanted his old chirping Muskaan back.

"Muskaan...mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai...please ek baar meri baat toh sunle..." Rahul said pleading.

"Rahul please...mai tere saath sirf Armaan ke kehne par aayi hu...and please maine tujhse pehle bhi kaha hai...ki yeh dosti ka natak sirf hamare friends ke saamne karna hai...akele mein hum strangers se jyada aur kuch nahi hai..." Muskaan said turning her face towards car's window so that Rahul could not see the tears which she was controlling.

On the other side after Muskaan and Rahul left Armaan asked Riddhima for a small walk which she gladly accepted as it was a cold and peaceful evening. They both sat in Armaan's car and he drove away. 

"Armaan...hum ja kaha rahe hai waise..." Riddhima asked looking at him.

He gave her a smile and said " Pehle toh mera aisa koi plan nahi tha par ab soch raha hu...kar hee leta hu..." He gave a naughty smile to her to which she glare at him and said "Armaan tum koi jawaab sidha sidha nahi de sakte kya...aur kya karne ki soch rahe ho...".

He gave a smirk and coming little closer he said "Kyu darr lag raha hai...mere saath akele..." .

She moved back and while seeing here and there in nervousness she said while stammering a little "Nahi...darr wo bhi tumse...shakal dekho apni...aur waise kya karne ke liye keh rahe the..."

"Arre yaar...tum toh jyada hee serious ho gayi...mai toh tumhe kidnap karne ki soch raha tha..." He said smiling naughtily.

"What...Kidnap...Armaan...u can't be serious..." Riddhima said angrily and continued " tum kabhi sidhe muh baat nahi kar sakte kya...jab dekho bakwas karte ho...ab btaoge..kidnap karke bhi kaha le jaa rahe ho.." Riddhima said turning her face in fake anger.

"Ohh toh matlab tumhe kidnap hone mein maza aa raha hai..tumhe darr nahi lag raha mere saath akele aa kar.." Armaan said genuinely.

"Waise baat toh sahi hai...tumhara chehra dekh kar kisi bhi normal insaan ko darr toh lagega hee.." She said laughing at him.

"heheh...very funny.." He said turning his attention to the road.

"umm...armaan bta bhi do kaha le kar jaa rahe ho..."

"Surprise...and I am sure tumhe jarur pasand aayegi wo jagah..." He said smiling.

Soon they reached to their destination. Riddhima while coming out of the car was memerised with the view. Armaan had brought her to a beautiful beach. It was very peaceful as mostly people were not aware of this side of the beach.

Armaan and Riddhima both moved in after putting their sandals and shoes in car. They walked on the beach bare foot as the waves of cold water were tickling their bare feets. It was really a quite place. Cool breeze were touching their body which was giving them soothing effect.

"Armaan...Thankyou so much..."  She said looking at him while continue walking.

"Ab yeh thankyou kisliye...?? "

"Mujhe yaha lane ke liye...mujhe beaches bohot pasand hai jab bhi meri mere best friend se ladaayi hoti thi ya mai kisi se naraz hoti thi toh aise hee beaches par aa jati thi...kitna peaceful hai na yeh place..."

"Hmm..mai jab Mumbai mein tha pehle...toh yaha aksar aata tha...Jab bhi akela feel karta that oh yahi samundar ke kinaare baith jata tha..."

"umm waise Armaan...mai bolna bhul gayi...tumhari choice sach mein bohot achhi hai...mujhe woi dress bohot achhi lagi..." Riddhima said smiling cutely.

"well ur welcome for that..mujhe pata hai..Meri choice kisi ko pasand naa aye aisa ho hee nahi sakta..aut phir tum meri friend bhi ho...toh itna toh kar hee sakta hu na..." Armaan said returning her smile.

"Friend...yeh kab huya..." She said smirking at him while he stopped walking and was looking at her making a puppy face and asked " Kyu nahi hai kya...". She smiled seeing his puppy face and first time she felt that his puppy face and eyes are do dangerous.

"umm...hai toh...par officially nahi hai na...jabse mille hai bas ladh hee rahe ..toh chalo aj mai haath badati hu dosti ka...So Mr. Junior Hulk mujhse dosti karoge..." Riddhima said extending her hand and a big smile on her face.

He too smiled and said " Not bad basket Ball...mujhe toh laga tha tumhari fantasy hai mujhse ladhna...but  .." She cut him in between and said "Kuch bhi ammy I me mean Armaan...!!"

All of a sudden Riddhima have taken her best friend's name "Ammy" but as soon she realized it she corrected it but Armaan was still in daze. He was watching her intently as if he has seen any ghost. Again the thoughts clouded his mind of the day they met to each and every moment she was with him.

Riddhima too saw his face expressions but could not make out the thing running in his mind. She again called him "Armaan...tum thik ho..."

Coming out of his thoughts he said "haan..mai...mai theek hu..."

He knew it was the most appropriate time to ask her for the question's answers that have clouded his mind for each and every second passing. As Riddhima turn around and started moving Armaan held her wrist and said "Ek minute Riddhima...mujhe tumse kuch puchna hai..."

Riddhima didn't know what was in his mind. She was totally unaware what was coming next.

"Kya baat hai Armaan..Kya puchna hai.." She said not looking towards him when she heard armaan's voice.

"Riddhima...ek baat ka sach sach jawaab dogi..." He said turning her to face him. "Riddhima..pehle mujhe yeh jaruri nahi laga puchna..par ab...riddhima..tum aisi nahi ho na...jo tum sabke saamne banne ki koshish karti ho...dikhati ho..."

She was not expecting this from him.

"Armaan...kya matlab hai tumhara..." She asked directly looking into his eyes

"Wahi jo tum samajh rahi ho...mai nahi janta ki kaise itne time tumhare saath reh kar bhi..tumhari behan Anjali...atul..muskaan..inn logo ne kabhi dhyaan nahi diya...mai hairaan hu...tumhe jhuth bolna nahi aata phir bhi ye log kabhi wo nahi dekh paye jo maine tumhari aankhon mein dekh liya..."

"ky..kya..." She said stammering.

"tumhara dil...pta nahi kyu mujhe lagta hai ki tum aise chup rehne wali ladki nahi ho...logo ke saamne bolne se darna...ya chup chup rehna...ye sab ek dikhava hee hai...aur yeh Riddhima toh sirf logo ko dikhane ke liye hai...asli Riddhima ko tumne khud mein band kar rakha hai...kyu mujhe aisa lagta hai ki tum bhi hasna chahti ho khul kar...khush hona chahti ho...khul kar apni life jeena chahti ho...maine uss Riddhima ki jhalak dekhi hai tum mein...jab bhi tum mujhse ladhti ho.,.."

Hearing all this tears started brimming in her eyes. She shut her eyes to hide them but still some tears escape from her eyes making their way down to her cheeks. She immediately clean her face and while turning her back to him she said "Aisa kuch nahi hai Armaan.. kuch galat samaj rahe ho...aisa toh kuch bhi nahi hai...tumhe koi galatfemi huyi hai..."

"Mujhe koi galatfemi nahi huyi hai..."

"please Armaan...mujhe iss bare mein kuch nahi kehna...please..."

She started moving again when Armaan came in front of her and said "ek minute...mai tumse kuch aur bhi puchna chahta hu..."

somewhere she was feeling restless as if she wants this to happen, as if she was yearning for this moment.

"riddhima jab hum pehli baar mille the toh hum sirf lade ek dusre se...par phir jab ...jab tumne mera naam suna...toh achanak se tumhe kya ho gaya tha...Sab tumse sawaal kar rahe the aur tum ...tumhe dekh kar lag raha tha jaise tum unki baatein sunn hee nahi rahi ho...kya ho gaya tha tumhe...tumhare chehre se koi bhi feeling koi bhi expression..kyu kuch nahi tha...Btao Riddhima...sabke saath tum wo banne ki koshish kyu kar rahi thi itne din jo tum ho hee nahi...bolo.." Armaan said calmly but in stern voice.

Riddhima was shocked listening to all this. She was not expecting this from him. She was wrong ...he indeed noticed her change of expressions after hearing his name...He noticed all those times when she ignored him...when she use to ran away from him.Edited by desire_nikki - 8 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail

PART 11

Riddhima was shocked listening to all this. She was not expecting this from him. She was wrong ...he indeed noticed her change of expressions after hearing his name...He noticed all those times when she ignored him...when she use to ran away from him.

She composed herself and said ...

"Na..Nahi...ar..armaan tum ku..kuch galat samaj rahe ho...aisa toh kuch bhi nahi hai... ..."

"mujhe koi galatfemi nahi huyi hai Riddhima...aur ek baat main tumhe btadu...tum mujhse jhuth nahi keh sakti..tumne mujhe apna dost maana hai na Riddhima...apne dost ko toh bta sakti ho..."

"Armaan aisa kuch nahi hai...mai aisi hee hu...mai ek simple ladki hu Armaan...aur mai jaisi aj hu...hamesha se waisi hee thi Koi asli kuch nahi...mai jo hu tumhare saamne khadi hu,,..."

"Abhi bhi jhuth...tum sach kyu nahi kehna chahti..kya baat hai...tumne uss din ke baad bhi mujhe kitna ignore kiya hai...aur mai janta hu jab bhi hamari ladaai huyi hai maine uss Riddhima ki jhalak dekhi hai jisko tum sabse chupaake rakhne chahti ho...agar koi baat hai toh mujhse kaho...mai tumhara dost hu...aur...mai tumhari help karna chahta hu...mujhe dosti aur dost dono ki ehmiyat (importance) achhe se pta hai...aur tum" Armaan was speaking continuously. While she became restless hearing his words so she spoke in frustration.

"Armaan...bas karo...maine kaha na kuch nahi hai...agar kuch hota toh mai tumhe bta deti...aur ek baat...mujhe meri life kisi ke saath bhi discuss nahi karni hai...mai janti hu mujhe kaise rehna hai...jaisi hu khush hu...tum mere dost ho...dost hee raho...please Armaan..." She said turning her back to him so that he cannot see the pain which was easily evident on her face.

He moved towards her and kept his hand on her shoulder and said " Iska matlab tum mujhe dost hee nahi manti na Riddhima...trust me...jo bhi baat hai mujhse kaho...kab tak aise khud ko puri duniya se chupaaogi..."

"sahi ho tum...Nahi hu mai aisi...Nahi hu mai aisi Armaan.. Maine khud ko kho diya hai kahi...ab wo Riddhima phir kabhi wapus nahi aayegi...wo Riddhima toh apne pya (She stopped suddenly when she realized what she was going to speak and tried to jumble the words)...wo..uss Riddhima ka wajood hee nahi hai...ab wo kabhi wapus nahi aayegi...aur aana bhi chahe toh kabhi mai wapus nahi aane dungi..." She was almost on the verge of crying when she controlled herself.

Armaan was shocked listening to this. He almost thought about those moments when he felt her as his Riddhima but then next second proved wrong. Not able to control more and seeing her crying like this, he move forward and hugged her and whispered "Shona" in her ears. He didn't know when but in consoling her he even forget and lost his senses and called her from that name.

Riddhima jerked back to reality as she heard her name. This was the name used by her best friend Armaan whenever he uses to pamper her. She all off a sudden became numb but as the reality dawned upon her she recalls the words that have been escaped from her mouth. Where as being near to her he felt as if he was with his Riddhima...and unknowingly the name had slipped from his mouth as he was not able to control his emotions.

Riddhima didn't know what to do now, as she doesn't want anyone to know about her past. And apart from that what she heard from Armaan now was a mere whisper but have a shocking effect on her.  She in a second pushed Armaan away from her. He was looking at her confusingly when she said

"I..I am so..sorry Armaan...mai shyad kuch jyada hee bol gayi..." Riddhima was about to turn when Armaan stopped her.

"Riddhima...I am too sorry...mai khud ko control nahi kar paya...par kya mai tumse kuch puch sakta hu...bas ek aakhri sawaal ka jawaab dedo...please..." Armaan almost pleaded to her. Riddhima knew what question he wants to ask. Maybe she wanted to ask the same question to him but in this moment she had spoken more then she wanted to.  

She only nodded her head in response. Arman moved lil closer to her and asked..." Tum..tumne mujhe Ammy...kyu...kyu bulaya..." Armaan asked controlling his emotions and expecting the answer but little he was aware of that next few words from her can crash him back to reality.

"wo..bas aise hee...muh se nikal gaya...umm..Nikki tumhe Ammy bulati hai na...toh galti se bol gayi...sorry bura laga ho toh..." Riddhima said looking towards him while he smiled and said "Bura kis baat ka...Ammy mera naam hai...jab chahe bula sakti ho..." He again stopped and spoke

"I know riddhima..Shyad mai tumhari life mei abhi itna important friend nahi hu jisse tum sab share kar sako...and trust me..mera intention sirf itna tha..jisse mai uss ladki riddhima ko wapus laa paau jisko tumne kahi chupa diya hai...Jab bhi hum ladhte the...aur tum apne jungle billi wala avatar le leti thi...(they both laughed a little) mujhe lagta tha ki tum khud ko rokne ki koshish karti ho..aur bas yahi jaanne ke liye mai tumse ladhne aata tha...pareshan karta tha..." He said smiling

When riddhima was about to reply, Armaan's cell started ringing. He picked it up only to hear Anjali's voice on the other side

Anjali: Armaan...kaha ho tum dono...aur ridzy tumhare saath hee hai na...wo phone bhi nahi utha rahi hai...

Armaan: Wo hum beach par walk ke liye aaye the...ek minute...

He handed the mobile to Riddhima and she talked for a while and asked Armaan to drop her home as it's getting late. Journey to the gupta house was a silent one. No one spoke but steal glances at each other's face from the corner of the eyes.

Armaan stop the car infront of the Gupta house as directed by Riddhima. Armaan stepped out of the car and reaching to the other side opened the door for her like a gentleman. She smiled and came out of the car. Armaan moved away slightly from the gate as to give her space to stand and move. She stood up and said "Thanx Armaan...bye...Goodnight..."

She started moving towards her house but stop when she heard Armaan's voice "uhh..riddhima.."

She turned around and asked "Kya huya.."

He didn't know why but he wanted to talk to her...he wanted to listen her...he wanted to stare at her...He was still staring at her without saying anything when riddhima getting all confused again called him "Armaan kya huya...kuch kehna tha..."

Armaan was just looking at her intently but then instantly realized about his actions and looked here and there all embarrassed and thinking of a good excuse so he said "Nahi kuch nahi...Bas yahi kehna tha...ki aj ki baat jo adhuri reh gayi hai...I hope tum khud usse jaldi pura karogi...goodnight.."

Saying this he left from there leaving riddhima with a long train of thoughts. That was another sleepless night after armaan's appearance in her life. She herself thought about armaan's words again and again when she recalled something. Her eyes became wide with shock and tears when she remembered some event from her childhood.

FLASHBACK

"Shona...tum yahan ho...aur mai tumhe pure school mein dhund raha hu..." Ammy said coming near ridzy who was sitting in an empty class room in their extra period.

"Kya hai Ammy...kyu mujhe disturb kar rahe ho...mujhe padhna hai...exams aa rahe hai..." Ridzy said again engrossing herself in her book when ammy snatches her book and started to run in the whole class while ridzy was chasing him all the way and shouting

"Ammy..plz..na..meri book wapus karo...kyu tang kar rahe ho...tumhe toh aur koi kaam hai nahi...last time par mere pas hee aaoge padhne...ammy plz na..." She said pleading to him while he was adamant to give her book and said "Book chahiye toh pehle mujhe pakdo..." He said smirking at her.

Ridzy ran her naughty mind when a idea struck her mind and she knew it will never fail so she just intentionally tripped herself with a table and shouted in fake pain "ahh..ahh...ammy.." .

Hearing her painful voice Ammy rushed towards her. Helping her in getting up and made her sit on a chair. He asked "Are you okay...jyada toh nahi lagi na Shona...bohot dard ho raha hai..ruko mai tumhe medical room le chalta hoon..."

Armaan stood up but before he can understand ridzy got up with a jerk and took her book and ran away out of the class. Armaan registered what have happened and now was more adamant to seek for a revenge for making again a fool out of him. But little did she knew that he was already aware of her naughty plans still he wanted to her to be happy and smiling so he didn't showed anything to her and went with her naughty plans.

He made his way out in the garden and saw that Sid was helping riddhima in standing up. He ran in their direction and helped her to stand on her feets when she winced in pain. He was about to scold her when he heard Sid saying

"Yeh kya karti rehti ho...tumhe lag jati toh...tum apna dhyaan kyu nahi rakhti ho Shona..pta hai tumhe.." But before he can complete his sentence Armaan came in between and said " Thanku Sid for helping...Par mai hoon yaha...uska dhyaan rakhne ke liye...aur ek baat...usse Shona...sirf mai bulata hu...tumhe jo bulana hai bulaao...par yeh sirf meri Shona hai so plz..."

Sid was fuming as whenever he tried to show his concern to her or even tries to gain her attention from nowhere he came in between which made him more furious.

"Yeh Armaan khud ko samajhta kya hai...riddhima sirf meri dost hai...bachpan se sirf mai uske saath raha hu...sirf mai hu uska best friend aur koi nahi..."

Saying so he left from there where as armaan took his Shona from there and settled her on a bench in the garden and he himself sat besides her checking her leg.

"Ammy ek baat puchu..."

"Haan..pucho na..." he said now looking at her while she continued "Tum mujhe Shona Kyu bulate ho..i mean...mujhe yeh naam tumhare muhh se sunna achha lagta hai..par phir bhi...koi toh wajah hogi na.." She asked innocently to which he smiled ad took her hand and said

"Wajah toh hai...maine kahi pada tha...Shona ka matlab hota hai...very pretty...adorable...khoobsurat... Aur tum toh yeh sab ho...toh maine socha ki itne saare naamo se bulane ki jagah in sabko mila kar ek hee naam rakh du,,,,...Isliye Shona...ab samaj aaya bhuddhu..." He said hitting her head affectionately.

"Haan haan aa gaya...aur ammy tum Sid se aise baat kyu karte ho...usse kitna bura laga hoga na..."

"Usse aur bura...ek toh usne tumhe Shona bulaya...yeh jante ve bhi ki sirf mai tumhe yeh bulata hu...aur waise bhi...mujhe wo bilkul nahi pasand...pta nahi tum bhi kaise kaise dost banati ho..."

"Ohh...toh phir tum bhi mere dost ho na...matlab sach mein meri choice kharab hai..." She said teasingly while he glared at her and said "What...tum mujhe usse compare kar rahi ho...Mai usse kahi jyada better hu...aur mai tumhara dost nahi best friend hu...uss Sid ko toh na mai chodunga nahi...I promise...school khatam hone ke baad agar kabhi bhi yeh mujhe milla na..isse toh mai nahi chodunga...jab dekho..naye naye plans banata rehta hai..hamare beech mein ladaayi karwaane ke..."

"Nahi ammy...Sid aisa nahi hai...wo toh.."

"shona...cut him...chalo pehle medical room chalet hai..."

She quietly nodded her head as he took her to the medical room.

FLASHBACK END

She thought to herself and said "Sirf mera armaan hee mujhe Shona bula sakta hai...aur aaj jo maine suna...wo sach tha ya imagination...nahi wo sach tha...itne saare incidents sirf ittefaaq nahi ho sakte...par usse pehle mujhe jaanna hoga sab...mera armaan...mera ammy wapus aa gaya...mai sahi thi...mai kaise nahi pehchaan payi...usne mujhe "Shona" bulaya...usne mere andar chupi uss riddhima ko sabke sammne laya...mai kaise nahi samaj payi...khud ko usse dhur rakhne mein,,,kaise nahi soch payi...ki yeh mera hee armaan hai...lekin...agar wo mujhe phir se chod kar chala gaya toh...bina kuch kahe...mai phir tuth jaaungi...nahi..mai armaan ko abhi kuch nahi btaungi...mai bhi dekhna chahti hu...armaan mujhe pehchaanta hai yaa nahi...aur phir kitne sawaal hai jinke jawaab mujhe usse chahiye..kitna gussa...nafrat hai...jo armaan ke kuch jawaab hee mita sakte hai..."

That night she was all herself realizing her love...her life is back. But somewhere there was an unknown fear of loosening him again. What if after knowing her identity he will not accept her...and will leave her like he did several years ago

PART 12

That night she was all herself realizing her love...her life is back. But somewhere there was an unknown fear of loosening him again. What if after knowing her identity he will not accept her...and will leave her like he did several years ago...She again went to the day when she went school after her holidays and found that armaan is nowhere and then came to know he has left the school.

FLASHBACK (Riddhima's POV)

Riddhima was all excited to meet armaan after her holidays as she had went to lonavala with her family last week. And she was missing him badly. She wanted to meet him. She came school after her holidays and found armaan was absent. She was bit sad but knew she will meet him in evening in basket ball court as he always come there for practice and they would end up fighting over a match. She smiled and wait till it's evening.

In evening, she hurriedly dressed her up and ran to basketball court on her bicycle, waiting for the moment to meet armaan. She reached there only to find it empty. She thought she is bit early so she decided to wait for him. She took a basketball and started playing alone and doing baskets but all her eyes were stuck to the entrance.

An hour passed but there was no sign of Armaan. She didn't know but she felt bad. She was so excited to meet him. After waiting for a long time, she reached her home. She was upset that armaan didn't come this evening. She thought that never in these years he had missed any practice of basketball. She decided to wait for next day, maybe there was something due to which he was not able to come. So, calming herself she quietly moves to her bed and waited for next morning.

One week had passed, but there was still no sign of armaan. Riddhima had became restless at his sudden disappearance. She had become all quiet because the Armaan was the only friend she had in her school and now there is no one to talk or laugh or fight...She decided to ask his friends. She moved to her classroom towards armaan's friends.

"Guys...wo..tumhe pata hai armaan kaha hai...wo kyu nahi aa raha hai 1 week se..." Riddhima asked them.

While all those boys stared at her when a guy said "Nahi riddhima...hume nahi pata...hamari usse holidays se pehle hee baat huyi thi..."

"Phir bhi...kuch toh pta hoga...usne kuch kaha hoga...wo kahi bahar ja raha hai ya tabiyat thik nahi hai kuch toh..."

"Nahi...aisa kuch nahi kaha..."

Riddhima was now hell worried. She have tried every way to contact him but all in vain. She was sitting under a tree crying to herself as she was missing him when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see Sid standing there looking all worried.

"Kya baat hai riddhima...tum aise ro kyun rahi ho...kisi ne kuch kaha kya..." He said showing concern whereas riddhima hugged him and started crying again. Between her sobs she said "Sid...ar..armaan...uska kuch pta nahi hai...usne pehle aise kabhi nahi kiya...wo...wo...pta nahi kaha chala gaya hai...kisi ko nahi pta...mai usse bohot miss kar rahi hu..."

"Ridzy...shaant ho jaao...aa jayega armaan...gaya hoga kahi...aur nahi bta paya hoga...tum aise ro mat...chalo rona band karo...aur ridzy wali smile do...warna phir wo armaan aa kar mujhe maarega...aur bolega...aise toh bada dost bana phirta hai...aur apni dost ko chup bhi nahi karaya..." He said mocking while she smiled a bit and stood up.

Something struck her and she said "Sid...tumhe toh armaan ka ghar pta hai na...please tum ek baar uske ghar jaa kar dekho na...please sid.." She said pleading.

"Lekin ridzy aise..mai uske ghar jaaunga...achha thodi na lagega..."

"Plz na...Sid mere liye...ek baar mujhe pta chal jaaye wo kaha hai...please Sid...please..."

"Achha thik hai...mai jaaunga...aur phir tumhe direct sham ko hee milunga..."

Riddhima gave a satisfied smile while Sid ran his brain into action.

In evening riddhima was waiting for Sid eagerly..She was staring at the entrance when she saw Sid is entering the court. She ran to him and asked "Sid btao na armaan kaha hai...wo thik hai..na ...btao na Sid kuch bolo..."

"ridzy...wo armaan...actually..mai uske ghar gaya tha...par mujhe pta chala ki armaan ab waha nahi rehta hai...usne school bhi chod diya hai...aur uski family kahi aur shift ho gayi hai...Aur waha ki maid ne yeh diya...keh rahi thi armaan tumhare liye yeh letter chod kar gaya tha..."

Riddhima in an instant took the letter from his hand and started reading

"Hey Riddhima...I know yeh bohot ajeeb  hai...i mean meri sudden disappearance but mai sirf itna kehna chahta hu...ki ...IT's ALL OVER...ab hum dost nahi reh sakte... I hope u will understand...u have many friends there...Enjoy your life...And i wanna enjoy my life my way...so take care...GoodBye..."

She was left broken at his words and reading the letter again and again. She murmured to herself that hardly anyone can listen except for herself and Sid who was just standing next to her.

"Armaan aise nahi ja sakta...wo mujhe chod kar kaise ja sakta hai...ek baar bhi milla nahi...kuch kaha nahi...aur yeh letter...nahi wo mere saath aisa nahi kar sakta...jarur koi baat hai..Sid tum  mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho na...Btao na Sid..bolo kuch.."

With that she jerked him with her hands. Sid balanced himself and said only audible to riddhima "Yeh kya keh rahi ho Ridzy...mai tumse jhuth kyu kahunga...Trust me...Armaan tumhe chod kar chala gaya hai...yeh friendship...care...best friend sab natak tha uska...isliye kabhi mujhe armaan pasand hee nahi tha...mai tumhe kitna samjhata tha par tumne kabhi meri baat ko samajhne ki toh kya sunne ki bhi koshish nahi kari...Par don't worry...mai uske jaise nahi hu...tum bachpan se meri bestfriend rahi ho...aage bhi rahogi...I will never leave you alone...i will be always there for you..."

She broke down completely. She was not in her senses and do not know when she started shouting and saying

"I Hate you armaan mallik...i hate you...Nahi ho tum mere dost...Dosti thi hee nahi kabhi hamare beech...I promise to never see your face again in my entire life...I hate you.."

FLASHBACK END

She sat down on her knees and started crying remembering that day when armaan left her with that note without saying anything. She was really hurt that he even didn't meet her for the last time. She didn't know why he suddenly left her but now she was sure to have her answers to all questions.

She was hurt at that time. She tried her best to hate him but end of the day she failed miserably in her attempts. Slowly she started to change herself but as the time passed she started realizing her unknown feelings called Love...as she missed him in each and every moment of her life.

"Armaan...please ab kabhi mujhe chodkar mat jaana...mai tumse bohot pyaar karti hu,,,,aur mai janti thi pehle bhi sirf tum the jisne mujhe badla tha..For good...aur aaj bhi tum hee ho...jisne uss riddhima ko pehchaana...jo tumhare jaane ke baad pta nahi kaha kho gayi thi...please ammy...don't ever leave me alone...ab pehle mai tumhe tumhari Shona hone ka ehsaas dilaugi...mai bhi dekhna chahti hu tum mujhe pehchan paate ho ya nahi...aur yeh bhi jaanna hai...ki kyu tum mujhe yun chod kar chale gaye.."

She then made her way towards her cupboard and took out a diary.. her personal diary once gifted by Armaan. She sat near bed resting her back against it and caressed the diary with a feather touch. She smiled and opened the diary and read the words Armaan wrote for her on the first page itself...

"Shona...I don't know what got into me...and I end up gifting you this Diary...But as I know you now very well...you are not the person who shares her feelings so easily and gets comfortable with anyone so easily...other than me off course...**Wink**...But on a serious note...I wanted to give you a friend...best friend better than me...to whom you can share each and every word..Every thought...every feeling of yours...But But...Don't call me stupid..as you are the one here...You know me very well and still you thought that I would give you this diary to share everything rather lending you my ears...Yeah okay...you have to promise me...if some day I am not with you...or there is something which kept us apart..that day you will write this diary and share your each and every feeling with it...I Promise the day we'll be together I will read this diary...because I don't want to miss any of the moment...where I can get to know you better and discover something new in you...So here you go...I am filling up this 1st page so that you can remember this Promise throughout your life...and apart from that...I will never let you win ...So here you go...1st page of your diary filled by me...Now stop cursing me...turn this page...and go for it girl..."

"P.S. - Don't you dare let anyone read this...It's only my right...not that chuha Sid so called another bestie of yours'...too...And don't break your promise...J "

She smiled reading it and then turned to a blank page and starting writing "Ammy...the day you left me I started writing this diary...maine bohot try kiya to hate you and throw it somewhere...but I can't...because I know I can never hate you...that time it was just a reaction...Tum mujhe chodke chale gaye...and I never get to know why...what was my fault...I have always loved you...and I thought I am the only girl in your life...and you will never leave me no matter what...then aisa kya huya Armaan...jo tum mujhe iss tarah chodke chale gaye...But ab job hi ho...I will never leave you...And mai uss din ka intezar karungi jis din tumse apne dil ki baat keh pau...tumhari aankhon mein bhi apne liye pyaar dekhu...tumhare muh se apna naam sun pau..."Shona" ..."

Then she thought about something and suddenly her expressions changed. Her thoughts trailed to Siddhant her best friend other than Armaan. She didn't know how to react now. On one side there is the person whom she loves...since her childhood and now finally he is here in front of her eyes...but on the other hand there is Sid...who without any second thoughts gave her the shoulder to cry on...who stood by her in every situation...He was always there for her...and now he even loved her.

After thinking for hours..she decided to tell Sid the truth that Armaan is back in her life. But then as we say destiny have planned something else. That day Sid phone was unreachable. After constantly trying for several minutes she thought against of telling him the fact and decided to call him after the ceremony.

She slept peacefully that night. She knew her best friend her love of life is back. But still she was not sure about it. Her heart knows the truth but she want to make sure that what she is thinking and whom she was waiting for so many years is same or not. She was just waiting for the moment when she will meet him.

Next day, everyone shifted to Abhi's Farmhouse little far from the city for the engagement ceremony. The place was quite calm and beautiful one too. The house was surrounded with big gardens and trees all around. Where as gardens were decorated with different variety of flowers spreading their scent around the house. Everyone liked the place and soon moved to their rooms as they woke up early today and were very tired due to this few hours journey and need some sleep. All boys settled themselves in one master bedroom where as all girls shared another bedroom.

After few hours boys started to help in decorations whereas Girls and some ladies settled themselves in main hall and started dancing while some were applying mehendi in their hands.

"Oyyee...yeh mehendi ki smell na...ahh..yeh ladkiyaan kaise jhel leti hai.." Atul said making faces.

"Haan yaar...aur phir tyaar hone mein toh itne ghante leti hai...jaise inki hee shaadi ho.." Rahul said joining them.

"Meri halat dekho...Sagaai toh meri bhi hai...par special treatment Madam ko mill raha hai..aur mujhse yaha yeh decoration kar va rahe hai.." Abhi said getting irritated and throwing few things which were in his hands when girls who were listening to their comments finally decided to poke their nose in their conversation.

"Dr Abhimanyu oops  i mean   jijaji...ab toh aadat daal hee lijiye...shaadi ke baad aapko aise hee rehna hai..." Anjali spoke while giggling at boys.

"Aur nahi toh kya...waise bhi...patni ki baat manne mein hee bhalayi hai...aur abi toh sirf sagaai huyi hai...shaadi tak toh ache se practice bhi ho jaayegi..." Muskaan said joining her and typically laughing at them.

"Oyee...chup kar...har jagah chalu ho jati hai.." Rahul said stepping forward.

"Tujhe kya problem hai...koi bole na bole tu jarur bolega pehle...chup rehne mein koi pareshani hai tujhe...jab dekho mere piche pda rehta hai.." Muskaan said in anger

"Mai aur tere piche...chal ja ja shakal dekh apni...mujhe koi shok nhi hai bandariya ke piche padhne ki..." Hearing at Rahul's comment Muskaan literally wanted to strangled him but stopped by Anjali on time.

"Muskaan shaant hoja...Rahul bas mazaak kar raha hai...Sorry bol rahul usko...bol na' Armaan said interfering

"Sorry..' rahul said looking at armaan in anger.

"Good boy rahul...ahaan...toh hum i mean Abhi toh bas itna hee keh raha tha ki sagaai uski bhi hai...toh thodi importance toh usse bhi milni chahiye na..." Armaan said interfering.

"Hmm...girls waise baat toh Armaan ki bilkul sahi hai...Aakhir sagaai Abhi ki bhi toh hai na..." Riddhima said mischievously...

"Hmm..dekha bas yahi toh samjhana chahte the hum..." Armaan said while Atul too intervened and said "Haan...aur Abhi hee ko kyu...hume sabhi ladko ko milni chahiye...aakhir hamare yaar ki sagaai hai" and with that Atul side hugged Abhi When Rahul said "Aur phir hum ladke waale bhi toh hai...toh khaatir toh hamari honi hee chahiye...kyu..."

Everyone nodded in acceptance and gave goofy winning smiles to girls for being successful in fooling them in their words. While girls very well aware what they want gave wicked smiles to each other...

Anjali nodded through eyes and said "Ohh...toh tum boys ko bhi importance chahiye...I see..!! Chalo...okay done phir...aur sahi hee baat hai...sagaai Abhi ki bhi hai..toh importance toh milne chahiye...Kyun girls..."

"aur...phir yeh ladke waale bhi toh hai...aur hum ladki waale...chalo girls inki khaatir daari kare...inki importance badaye..." Muskaan said making an innocent face infront of them.

All nodded their heads while boys were astonished by their behavior but they were sure that by the looks girls were giving they have planned something very special for them.

Suddenly all lights were off and also the curtains were drawn over windows to block the only source of light. All boys looked here and there for and giving each other confused looks not understanding what girls are about to.

"Yeh ..yeh kya karne wali hai ab hamara..." Atul said while they all were standing in a line looking each other when Armaan said "Kuch bhi kare...lekin saale Abhi...teri wajah se..hume agar jyada importance milli...toh tujhe..." Armaan was cut by some music voices as they saw lights were back and they were surrounded by many girls. They curled up into a circle and each of them were facing other's back while they all were looking at girls dancing around them.

[Hum Tum Movie- Yeh gore gore se chore]

Gore Gore Yeh Chore

Gore Gore Yeh Chore

Many girls have surrounded the boys and were moving around boys in a circle probably teasing them where as helpless boys tried their best to smile and tried to not show them their embarrassed faces while we're almost flushed and have turned red. Suddenly all the girls divided and scattered in the hall when Anjali came and dragged Atul out of the circle while boys tried their best to not let them take Atul but failed miserably while she took Atul to other side of hall. All Girls covered them and Anjali while dancing and by her actions started singing...

Yeh Ishq Ishq Chilaatein Hai

Oooh Yeah

Next she turn him around while girls giggled and started tickling him.

Yeh Gali Gali Mand Raatein Hai

Oooh Yeah

Next out of no where Muskaan dragged Rahul out of the group of boys and pushed him hard that he fell back while all girls held him from back. Already much Embarrassed Rahul didn't know what to react so he stood straight resisting the tantrums and tortures girls were giving to them...or rather they should say the importance which they have asked for. Muskaan on the other hand acted as if punching him on his face and stomach and will kill him any moment.

Oooh Yeah

Oooh Yeah

On the other side Nikki and Riddhima stood behind Abhi and Armaan. Suddenly Armaan and Abhi both felt a push and they saw Nikki and riddhima dancing around them. They smiled at first but it soon vanished as they saw them dragging them near Atul and Rahul. Now again four of them stood in a row with much distance between them as their respective partners were standing beside them teasing them to no extent while dancing.

Shaadi Ki Degar Na Jaaye Magar

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

All girls started dancing around them pushing them...tickling them...teasing them...They were having fun while boys were running here and there for their lovely lives now which is in girls hands.

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Anjali and Muskaan came and pushed Rahul and Atul to which they collided with each other and while dancing and pointing at them through their dance actions they sang and did actions for boys as if they were some hero...

Andher Se Chahe Kuch Bhi Ho Yeh

Adha Magar Hai Heero Wali

Nikki acted as if she is reading a book...and then strangled him and pushed him towards a girls group as if mocking at him while Abhi helplessly tried to free himself.

Din Raat Kitaabein Parthe Hai Yeh

Ladki Ki Tasweero Wali

Riddhima held Armaan's hand and made him do some punjabi steps with her while Armaan pretty embarrassed tried to struggle and gt out of her hold getting irritated at the importance and special treatment they were getting

Kahin Jeevan Mela Oye Shava

Par Shaadi Jamela Oye Shava

All girls stood in a line near the entrance door of the hall which leads them to garden area and signalled other girls to throw them out of this door while they dance and enjoyed together giving hi-fi to each other and laughing at the helplessness of boys and then they too followed them outside.

Darwaza Inhe Dikhlaon Zara

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Now again boys were standing in the garden area looking at each other and giving killing looks to Abhi...where as all the girls were dancing around them and blocking the chances to get rid of them.

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Gore Gore Yeh Chore

Gore Gore Yeh Chore

Nikki reached near Abhi and acted as if narrating a story about Abhi to other girls and making a innocent face infront of them as if complaining about him. Abhi held his head in annoyance and tried to manaofy Nikki to which she didn't budge rather starting hitting him.

Shaadi Ki Jo Baat Karo To

Budi Yeh Haalat Karthe Hai Achcha Mmm

Atul reached Anjali and asked her for apologies to which she kicked him on his leg and Atul shouted in pain and held his leg while Anjali sang pointing at him

Bin Shaadi Sang Rehne Ki Yeh

Badi Waqalat Karte Hai

Muskaan reached near rahul and pushing him here and there telling him importance of being a girl and hitting him with her fists of not understanding their importance.

Har Ladki Pyaari Oye Shava

Bin Zimivari Oye Shava

Laila Ke Bina Yeh Majhnu Bane

Riddhima held Armaan's hand and while messing him hair she pushed him in the boys group and joined girls laughing at them. While boys getting fed up winked each other. They started moving in girls direction giving them dangerous looks while girls were shocked at their boldness and looked at each other and ran for saving their lives. Boys seeing this too ran behind to catch them.

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Girls ran to terrace with boys behind them. Seeing this girls winked each other and stopped after reaching at terrace. Boys too stopped when girls started walking close to them. BUt to their luck they were again trapped. Nikki pushed Abhi and acted of coughing & pointing at Abhi calling him old man.

Jab Yeh Budhe Ho Jayenge

Kaans Kaans Ke Reh Jayenge

Anjali stood near Atul when Atul tried to pacify her by putting his hand on her shoulder but Anjali jerked it up and started singing...And dancing around

Kande Par Koi Haath Na Hoga

Hum Dum Koi Saath Na Hoga

Muskaan reached Rahul while rahul paying no attention to her move forwards but tripped by Muskaan's foot and fell on the floor. Muskaan settled herself on his back and danced happily while not moving an inch...

Tokar Kayenge Oye Shava

Phir Pachtayenge Oye Shava

Riddhima came and put her hand on Armaan's shoulder and sang the sang while Armaan just jerked her hand annoyedly.

Tab Yaad Inne Aayenge Hum

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Chore

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore

Everyone started dancing freely when Boys not giving any other chance trapped them in their embraces.

First rahul using his all might turned around due to which Muskaan suddenly fell on rahul. They were looking in each other's eyes...their faces were inch apart...Whereas Atul too dragged Anjali by her hand to which she got collided with him. her hands were on his chest and his hands were on her waist and they both were having a beautiful eye-lock.

Next we saw Abhi who got irritated and took her in his arms and picked her up off the floor. She at first resisted and tried her best but soon got lost in him.

Last was Armaan & Riddhima...Riddhima was accidentally pushed by someone dancing near her when Armaan supported her. She directly landed in his arms with his hands supporting her from waist to protect her from falling whereas her hands clenched his shirt tightly in fear with her eyes closed. Armaan seeing her face so close to him got lost in his own world. Surrounding didn't mattered to him anymore...only thing he can see was her angelic face so close to him...her features...She opened her eyes to find him so close to her...She smiled dreamingly...and never bothered to get out of his hold...

Oooh Yeah

Oooh Yeah

Shaadi Ki Degar Na Jaaye Magar

Yeh Gore Gore Se Chore -6

Finally the song ended with so much laughing and hooting. Everyone came back to reality and they too joined in clapping to hide their embarrassment. Soon everyone once again went to have a check on final arrangements. After having dinner they all decided to sit in garden for sometime and spend some time with each other. 

desire_nikki thumbnail
Guys finally I have posted all the previous parts..!! Now from next post on pg 2 new parts of ff will be posted.
desire_nikki thumbnail

PART 13

Recap-

Armaan and Riddhima became friends. Everyone came to Abhi's farmhouse for his and Nikki's engagement. They have loads of fun and then decided to sit in the garden having their gala time.

Continue-

Finally the song ended with so much laughing and hooting. Everyone came back to reality and they too joined in clapping to hide their embarrassment. Soon everyone once again went to have a check on final arrangements. After having dinner they all decided to sit in garden for sometime and spend some time with each other.

Everyone was sitting in the garden chatting and teasing each other but in all this Riddhima was missing. Armaan was not himself anymore after the song ended. He was all dazed. His mind was thinking about nothing but Riddhima. She was the only thing rather person in his mind. He was too surprised of thinking that in mere few days that he was so attracted to someone.

Well to be saying it's a co-incidence or destiny, he again met a girl name Riddhima and after trying for umpteeth time he just couldn't take his eyes off her. Something is there in her, which he just can't get over and is forced to think about her. Her eyes showed enormous of emotions flowing through them which made him more confuse.

He again saw his friends bickering over something so he quietly left the place to search for he person his eyes were yearning to see. Still somewhere his mind told him that he can't fell for some other girl but his heart never listens. Such a stubborn piece you know. He still has some hopes deep inside that for once his wish come true. This Riddhima comes to be his Shona.

He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw her. His eyes refused to blink; his heart forgot to beat seeing her. She was looking so pure yet beautiful. Indeed he hadn't seen anyone so pretty like her ever. She was sitting near a small lake playing with water.

Unintentionally he spoke "beautiful" much audible to Riddhima. She turned to her side and saw Armaan. She smiled at his comment but she noticed he was too busy in admiring her so smiling naughtily she collected some water in her hands and splashed it all over him and started laughing like a naughty kid who just poked an ice cream on someone's face.

Armaan was too shocked to react. He didn't expect this from her. He looked where she was and saw her laughing at him. He gave an angry yet I-will-not-leave-you-now look to her. She got her cue as she started running while he ran after her.

"Riddhima ki bachhi...tumhe toh mai nahi chodunga..." He said gritted his teeth.

[Riddhima you..just wait..I won't leave you now..]

"Pehle pakad ke toh dikhao Armaan...phir dekhenge.." And she ran everywhere left right. They chased each other like Tom and jerry when Armaan's leg slipped in a muddy area.

[First catch me Armaan...then we will see.]

'Splashhh...'

Riddhima again broke into fits of laughter seeing Armaan. He was all covered with mud and was trying hard to stand on his feet.

"bohot hassi aa rahi hai na tumhe.." he gritted his teeth.

[It's really funny ..isn't it]

She cutely nodded her head in yes. Armaan faked smile and smile "Ab hasna band karo aur meri help karo..."

[Stop laughing and help me..]

She giggled some more but gave her hand to him. He, enjoying his 'golden chance', grabbed her hand and with sudden pull she fell on him. He held her securely where as Riddhima was already lost in his eyes. They both were so lost that they even forgot about the position they were in.

Moments passed but they were so lost to be aware of something.

"Armaan Ridzy.."

They heard Muskaan's voice from back. Riddhima instantly moved away and stood on her feet and helped Armaan too.

"yeh tum dono ne kya halat bana rakhi hai apni.." Anjali said while coming there.

[you two...What have you done to yourselves...]

"Di..wo..wo yeh sab Armaan ki galti hai...isne mujhe giraya mitti mein...aur dekho..iski wajah se meri dress bhi kharab ho gayi..." Riddhima said in her ever so innocent voice.

[Di..um..It's Armaan's fault..He made me fall down in sand..and see..My dress..it is also spoiled because of him.]

Armaan gave a deadly glare to her and said "Anjie start isne kiya tha..."

[Anjie..she one the one who started..]

"maine kab start kiya...tumne mujhe haath pakad ke giraya..." Riddhima replied.

[I have not started..you were the one who pulled me by my hand..and I fell in it..]

"Toh...tume mujh par paani kyun pheka pehle..."

[So..why you have spilled water on me first...]

"Dekho Armaan..mai.."

[See Armaan...I..]

"Guys stop it...and please go and change your clothes first...10 saal ke bachho ki tarah ladh rahe ho..." Anjali and Muskaan made a face and left from there.

[Guys stop it...Please go and change your clothes first..you are fighting just like 10 year old kids..]

While Armaan and Riddhima looks at each other and burst into fits of laughters. Riddhima smiled remembering their 'old time' when they both were so mischeivious and played pranks on each other. She wanted to remind him of the time when they were together.

"Riddhima...kaha kho gayi.." Armaan clicked his fingers infront of her. She simply nodded in nothing and they both left for their rooms.

[Riddhima...where are you lost..?]

Everyone changed and retired for the night. But Armaan was wide awake. He had the bunch of clicked photographs of today's masti and all drama. He wasn't feeling sleepy so he thought of going through them.

He was smiling at the pics of the gang. They all have become so good friends in such a less time. But all in all he stopped at a pic in which Riddhima was in his arms and they were so lost in the moment.

Something stirs inside him. He zoomed her face and stared it for don't know how much moments. He was staring at the picture when a shadow crossed his mind. Suddenly he was seeing his old friend Riddhima's piture. He was surprised to see the similarities between them.

"Why didn't he have noticed before..?" he thought.

Next morning everyone was too busy to even breathe. Everyone was busy in final arrangements when Armaan noticed Riddhima on a ladder. She was trying to fix some flowers with curtains. He smiled looking at her pout. He moved to where she was and helped her. She smiled at him and muttered a small Thankyou.

He too smiled back and gave his hand to her. She kept her hand in his but noticed something on his wrist. She was so surprised to see that same friends bracelet she once gifted him.

Armaan too noticed the change of expressions on her face but then saw her smiling and same "Cute bracelet..."

He chuckled and said "Well...cute toh hoga he...meri best friend ne jo diya tha mujhe...anyways bohot kaam hai...will see you in evening.." and with that he walked away having a sweet smile on his face.

[Well...it is cute...it's my best friend's gift to me...anyways..there is so much to do..see you in the evening.]

Riddhima was confused. He never talked to her that way. But she was happy that he still has that bracelet with him.

Engagement was finally done. Everyone was so happy for the couple and has showered them with lots of wishes and blessings. After lot of fun and teasing all of them decided to play a game.

"So guys...This is a couple game...Toh please Guys and sabse pehle apne liye ek partner dhund lijiye..." Amit, Abhi's cousin announced

[So guys...This is a couple game..So please Guys ..find a partner for yourselves...].

Everyone started pairing up. Atul-Anjali, Abhi-Nikki paired while Armaan was just going towards Riddhima when suddenly nowhere Muskaan held his hand.

"Armaan..tum mere partner banoge please..." Muskaan asked blushing a little.

[Armaan...Will you be my partner..]

Armaan didn't know what to say. He turned to look at Riddhima and found her staring back at him. He didn't have a heart to say no to Muskaan so he agreed and paired up with her.

Riddhima frowned and in jealousy walked towards Rahul and asked him for pairing up with her. Armaan followed her every move and smiled. Indeed he wasn't sure that she is his Riddhima but first time his heart was asking him to take a leap of faith. And he was just following his heart.

Yes he was angry and hurt but still those feelings can wait. It is more important to know her insides first. Her face similarities, then her reaction on his bracelet, the the biggest incident when they first time met.

Everything is getting connected to each other. He couldn't just ignore it. He has already decided to confront her his way. But there is something more to it. In a very less time he has developed some feelings for her. He couldn't just name it although he was aware that this is just not a friendship.

He has never felt something like this before. So it didn't even matter to him much if she is His friend Riddhima or not. He won't let her go. But before letting her know anything he wanted to be sure of his feelings.

He didn't know if she felt something for him or not but he knew if his feelings are true then no matter what he will never let her go.

Do like and comment.

ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it 👏...eagerly w8ing😃 4 next part ...plz..jaldi post karna...⭐️thanx dear...for resuming ur ffs love them😉Edited by ajuswa19 - 8 years ago