Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: varshu27

Brilliant take on the episode.

The essence of today's episode was most certainly the Father-Son relationship.

Thanks varshu, and both Dilip and Vedant nailed it beautifully
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Arshics I so agree with you. Each episode leaves you wanting more. See when will a person opens upto another. Only when they feel that person wont be judgemental. They will try to understand their POV. Why they did what they did. Instead of questioning them, will be able to put a balm to the emotional wound. See putting a balm to emotional wound is tougher than on a physical wound. And I would say Ram did exactly that. Instead of trying to judge who among his parents was wrong he proposed a solution to heal their wounds.

And I would also say this open up by both his parents to his question reinforced his belief that his parents will not lie to him. Rationally he disproves Jabali's theory relations doesn't matter. He shows relations does matter, as long as we manage them right.

Shruthi, well connected to Jabali's theory on relations. The theory is very cynical in my opinion. And it will never be true for Rama, who instinctively always senses the feelings of others and gives a lot of respect and regard.

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

This is Ramayan ka un-dekha pahelu. It's turning out well. 👏
They don't claim it's Ramayan, the exact book version.
Dashrath is sad at the way his daughter's sacrifice. Being a king he has responsibalities. He had to think about his kingdom, people, Raghuvansh.
May be this aspect is shown to Ram to portray a message to give importance to his people over personal life. Which he will be doing in future.
Both daughter & daughter-in-low of Dashrath had to sacrifice their personal life for people.
It's not only the king who rules & looks after his people. His family, people around him are equally responsible for supporting the king.

Very well said Minu, it's not only the king who has his duty to the people, it's the family also who are responsible for the entire royal family's upkeep is taken care of by the people, and the whole rashtra looks towards them for ideal behaviour
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Dear,
You explained it beautifully 😊
and your last 4 lines.. 😆
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Hello Dear,
You explained it beautifully 😊