Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

lol yea i kinda figured u cudnt fink of nething n datz y

well neither can i n if it hink of a topic imma PM u

khandalagirl thumbnail

I don't think there is anything wrong if they show white or black clothes. Nowadays we all are sharing each other's culture like the old times when india and Pakistan was one. I admire all the efforts done by pakistani and indians to once again come close together as a big family.

ABout showing rasams like gaud bharai and all those, well if you like something from some culture, their is no harm in doing the same. Lots of plays in India show alot of muslim things in hindu families as well.

Don't feel offended. Abt muslim girls wearing allah's locket and short clothes doesn't mean she has forgotten abt her religion. SHe is just goin with the times.

we really need to open our eyes and go more forward not backward. If the whole world would think like if you wear this and that then somethig bad will happen, then people will be supersticious 24/7 and who will make this world so advance and probably we will not be communicating like we are right now.

I always try to look at the positive aspect in life and I think you all should do the same. Stop lookin at faults and be more realistic.

Edited by khandalagirl - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry to disagree on the point of going with the time.

Now the world is changing too much keh aanye wala waqat is saying to be naked, and you are most welcome to do same sex marriage. tu kya uss per bhi chalye hum.

do we have to show the world the right path, or like sheep, we also go and fall in the same ditch in which they have draged themselves into.

this is not Islam. this is not our culture.

The path on which "time" is taking us is not even belongs to Indian Culture. It belongs to those who have no life. no family life,

khandalagirl thumbnail

you don't have to agree with me but I'm not an extremist.

You have to be balanced in life.

Edited by khandalagirl - 19 years ago
khandalagirl thumbnail
wearing certain types of clothes doesn't make a girl good or bad. It is how your nature and heart is at the end of the day.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

ok i have to disagree with you khandalagirl!

Wanting to do the right thing and follow the right path does not make one "backward" or "ignorant" it actually makes them more aware of who they are and letz others be aware of them as well as their values. Like Saba sis said we cannot compete with time. The world had gone so astray that trying to keep up with it is like jumping into quicksand. it will suck you in and there wont be anything you will be able to do.

Pakistan is was and should always be the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan and every aspect of the country should effect that. Pakistans entertainment industry is trying way too hard to compete with Bollywood and Hollywood. We are what we are and our industry is full of a lot of talent it needs integridy as well. Performance is no longer necessary n order for a movie to be a hit. ITs all about the amount of skin the actress shown or how "close" the lead pair gets🀒. THeres no decency left in the world. At first American and Indian movies and tv serials werent watchable with the whole family but now Pakistani entertainment is catching up.

OK so enough about entertainment what about ormal people in their everyday lives? People have forgotten their identity and they try so hard to fit in with others. Its not as mush about being PAkistani as it is about being a MUslim. Why would you want to go against yor beliefs? IS there really enough satisfaction and pleasure in following the shaytan to outweight the punishment one will have to face for their deeds after Qiyamat?

Khandala girl...you said that what a person wears doesnt make them who they are but its whats inside them but yea that is true to an extent. well no one is telling you to go out in complete purdah with a burqa and everything and have only your eyes showing(that would be an extreme) but dressing yourself modestly is a must. its not even about Islam or being a Muslim ther is no religion that encourages you to dress like a slut and noone can force you not to. BUt everyone should have enough decency within themselves. And as Muslims we have a little more restrictions than other women but in the end it is for our own benefit. Everything Allah does is for us and HE is the All-Knowing so we should not question his decisions.

with all this rambling on and on and on and on i for got what i was saying and i dont even know if what i said makes any sens

**PS 4 all those of u hu fainted or reported identity theft...dont worry that was me right there...ur lil sisπŸ˜›...sorry but main bhi kabhi kabhi samajdari ki baat ker lati houn and that too in REAL english**

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well said Paki, yeah I know.. kuch dair ke liye to mai bhi sooch mei par gayi thi ke kya ye sach mei Paki bol rahi hai! πŸ˜›

Khandalagirl.. you set ur judgement for ppl on their first impression and how they look is wut counts most.. also, when you go out of home, u r representing everything about you which includes, ur personality, beliefs n values, religion, and ur country!! Saying you are preserve but roaming around in minis doesnt make sense cuz u r what u r representing.. and not every is going to know you personally and closely..

I am sorry if you take any of this personally but these are just my beliefs and I was reffering "you" as in general. just wanna make myself clear!

Amreen

Edited by amreen1409 - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😲

Paki Princess!! WOW!! itni lamba, without big spaces and with such proper english!!😲

very well said πŸ‘

Duniya main wohi countried abhi taak zinda hain, jo aapna aap nahian bholi, jo dosroon ki copy karti rahi aaj un ka naam-o-nishan nahian hai.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

😲

Paki Princess!! WOW!! itni lamba, without big spaces and with such proper english!!😲

very well said πŸ‘

kioun dara diya naπŸ˜‰

se now you all know that i can write in REAL english and actually be SERIOUS for once. if this is the javeria you perfer then i will continue being like that. if u like the other javeria then i can be that. like amreen sis said i have many personalitiesπŸ˜›

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi Paki.. as I said earlier.. be just like ur avi.. itni serious batein karti ho to mujhe darr lagne lagta hai πŸ˜‰

Amreen