Originally posted by: .HrithikDeepika

Plz no dont want them 2gether

Come on yaar

We hritheena fans hv waited for 13 years

Let us hv something
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Break out of the mould , create a new pairing... Hrithik-Kareena are over hyped and over rated pair IMO😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Maul-E-Wood

Break out of the mould , create a new pairing... Hrithik-Kareena are over hyped and over rated pair IMO😊

Given they r coming after 13 years they r as fresh as a new couple

I don't think this generation even knows how sizzling they look together

And I don't think they r over hyped

On the contrary they NEVER got their due fame the way srk kajol...Ranbir deepika got
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Given they r coming after 13 years they r as fresh as a new couple

I don't think this generation even knows how sizzling they look together

And I don't think they r over hyped

On the contrary they NEVER got their due fame the way srk kajol...Ranbir deepika got

They did not get their due fame simply because they did not deserve it... Simply pantng and gasping for breath does not denote great chemistry... They lacked the ease, comfort and the vibe of togetherness that SRK-Kajo / RK-Deepika l possessed/possess or even Hrithik-Aishwarya possessed ...

I unfortunately did not find them sizzling.. I found them annoying and in fact preferred HR-Rani, HR-Jackie Shroff in the movies I saw...

It's all about the matter of perception, I suppose..I have seen HR with Kareena,Rani, Preity, Priyanka, Aishwarya, Katrina..I would prefer to see him with a grl who has not been paired before irrespective of the number of years of separation..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I dint think its even a matter of perception
It's about if u hv enuf good films to back up the chemistry

Srk kajol ranbir dpad wudnt hv been such a phenomena if they didn't hv those film which brought out that chemistry in them

Hritheena had the worst films to their credit and still managed to hv a fanbase waiting for 13 years for them to return...that does say something about chemistry without even having a good film

In k3g people went CRAZY for sooraj hua madhdham and u r my soniya equally

If it was bebo with hrithik in dhoom 2...there wud hv been more fireworks than the skinny tanned ash
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail

I dint think its even a matter of perception

It's about if u hv enuf good films to back up the chemistry

Srk kajol ranbir dpad wudnt hv been such a phenomena if they didn't hv those film which brought out that chemistry in them

Hritheena had the worst films to their credit and still managed to hv a fanbase waiting for 13 years for them to return...that does say something about chemistry without even having a good film

In k3g people went CRAZY for sooraj hua madhdham and u r my soniya equally

If it was bebo with hrithik in dhoom 2...there wud hv been more fireworks than the skinny tanned ash

I would say both Yaadein and that Mujhse dosti had enough backbone to bring out their best..but they did not click for me..I like them individually but not together..A film might be worst but the chemistry of the jodi does not get diminished irrespective of the script/movies... Sharmila Tagore - Rajesh Khanna have starred in the best an d the worst of the movies , their pairing was never doubted ...

The IF is a potent word.. IF Kareena was substituted by XYZ in Main Prem ki.. IF Kareena was substituted in Yaadein.. so many IF's.. as for as I am concerned..Aishwarya fit the role of Sunehri admirably and the pairing gelled ..

There may be a humongous fanbase online but what ultimately matters is the pull at the boxoffice or creating a buzz among the critics ..That way they have failed..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
IF is a potent word but I don't say that IF MUCH ...usually I M happy with the casting of other Bollywood movies even though I expected something... I usually don't say IF this happened or IF that happened
I LUVED HR ASH IN JODHA AKBAR...they were indeed the royal couple but in dhoom2 I SO BADLY WANTED BEBO...Coz that time she was vivacious and HR was in his top form...dhoom franchise was a rage...people wud hv gone CRAZY seeing HR BEBO IN DHOOM 2...that character had bebo written all over it

And coming to seeing hrithik with new gals ITS ALWAYS WELCOME...on the contrary I M sick of seeing him with priyanka in bk to bk movies a d thank god we got some of HR KANGANA IN KRISH3

I had huge hopes about who will be the heroine in mohenjodaro but the casting of the new gal jus ruined it coz she is way too mediocre...I so wish it was sobakshi anushka sonam or deepika ...it's my dream to see HR with these 4

His chemistry with sonam already created history with jus a phone ad and a music video...

But I don't want to see him with RANDOM X Y Z actresses like in mohenjo ither in the name of freshness coz he doesn't do many films to begin with

So better bebo than someone faltu
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail

IF is a potent word but I don't say that IF MUCH ...usually I M happy with the casting of other Bollywood movies even though I expected something... I usually don't say IF this happened or IF that happened

I LUVED HR ASH IN JODHA AKBAR...they were indeed the royal couple but in dhoom2 I SO BADLY WANTED BEBO...Coz that time she was vivacious and HR was in his top form...dhoom franchise was a rage...people wud hv gone CRAZY seeing HR BEBO IN DHOOM 2...that character had bebo written all over it

And coming to seeing hrithik with new gals ITS ALWAYS WELCOME...on the contrary I M sick of seeing him with priyanka in bk to bk movies a d thank god we got some of HR KANGANA IN KRISH3

I had huge hopes about who will be the heroine in mohenjodaro but the casting of the new gal jus ruined it coz she is way too mediocre...I so wish it was sobakshi anushka sonam or deepika ...it's my dream to see HR with these 4

His chemistry with sonam already created history with jus a phone ad and a music video...

But I don't want to see him with RANDOM X Y Z actresses like in mohenjo ither in the name of freshness coz he doesn't do many films to begin with

So better bebo than someone faltu

Since we have no inkling about Mohenjadaro apart from the 20 feet croc..I am going to be open minded.. I will not make a judgement before watching the pair together..

I liked Sonam in the ad but not that dheere dheere song though...

As for Kareena/Aishwarya.. it's subject to one's taste.. I preferred Aishwarya and will prefer hr for sunehri...

I want him to experiment ..see him with new girls and not with Priyanka and Katrina... They have become like dal chawal..bland