Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_farh

@NnonaA
thanx for the link! ! SJ seemz heartedly fed up with marriages 🀣
our weekend is Saturday and Sunday lol
wat shows are you following recently?

yup she really does seems VERY much tired of marriages πŸ˜†

Nope I don't follow any tv show qh was the one and only show that I followed like crazy.
I actually don't want to follow any other show because I am afraid of loosing interest in SJ. πŸ˜†
tazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NnonaA

πŸ˜† DT closed the topic before we could get there 🀣

Omg i have been wondering this for a veryy long time. i noticed this a long time ago but i didnt say anything bcz some varun fans denied it. but yes, i realized that she posted many pics with varun and she's not liking kvb's pics or even mentioning him. πŸ˜”
tazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

lol there was no weakened for me, I live in Arab country and here it's off on Friday and Saturday.
Btw there's no new but there's a new article in which she confirms that qh is ending
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX77chvUkAAdEQF?format=pjpg&name=large

i hope surbhi finds another show fast. i really want to continue seeing her onscreen. ❀️ and by the way, the article said that they are going to try getting all 10 actors for the final episode. i would LOVE seeing that. πŸ€— that would be a better way to end qubool hai. what do you guys think? πŸ˜†
NnonaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazzz

Omg i have been wondering this for a veryy long time. i noticed this a long time ago but i didnt say anything bcz some varun fans denied it. but yes, i realized that she posted many pics with varun and she's not liking kvb's pics or even mentioning him.πŸ˜”

hmm I don't know but there is something fishy about it cuz nia celebrated new year with kv and rithvik while sj with qh gang, and besides there was no exchange of likes between two groups, this was something hard to digest but still I think it's just a rumor coz before that they said that ksg and sj are not on good terms with each other but this all was cleared after sj posted a pic with him. This is the cause that sj and ksg fandom doesn't get along so well πŸ˜•
NnonaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazzz

i hope surbhi finds another show fast. i really want to continue seeing her onscreen. ❀️and by the way, the article said that they are going to try getting all 10 actors for the final episode. i would LOVE seeing that. πŸ€—that would be a better way to end qubool hai. what do you guys think?πŸ˜†

me too want her to return ASAP even on Twitter people already started making come back soon edits and a hashtag has already started.
Yup I was happy all day and literally smiling for hours after hearing this news, hope this is true I can't wait for this to happen 😳
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

yup she really does seems VERY much tired of marriages πŸ˜†

Nope I don't follow any tv show qh was the one and only show that I followed like crazy.
I actually don't want to follow any other show because I am afraid of loosing interest in SJ. πŸ˜†

How cute😲

Surbhi will be elated to know that she has such fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Are you on insta,Naina?
NnonaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

How cute😲

Surbhi will be elated to know that she has such fansπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Are you on insta,Naina?

😳
Yes I do have it but I only use it to like SJ pics. But recently I added two edits that I did. That's all
Do u have Insta account?
tastahnin thumbnail

😳
Yes I do have it but I only use it to like SJ pics. But recently I added two edits that I did. That's all
Do u have Insta account?

Haa. I am on insta

What's your ID?
tastahnin thumbnail

According to her in which subject, marks are the lowest?

She did answer such questions? I din't know that!
Edited by tastahnin - 8 years ago