Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 angels thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks hamsee yeah cant miss one epi of kaa..

btw love your answers too and u got it rite nikhila's friend will be rupa ganguly and ipshita's mum..

so it will be a possibility they will go to that dinner and both of them not talking ,that will be a scene to watch.
Eva J thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3 angels

nice analysis eva and yeah this silence will kill him and he will react to it..i dont think ekta will change gauri's character coz this sweet nature of hers that shiv will fall in love with ..

as for the tablets eva yeah i am taking same but as for the syringue i keep them away too..dont like it at all.i had an experience of it due to my surgery last yr ..

love your answers and lets pray shiv changes for the better now and its high time..

he might be changed.. but not in drastic. slowly but surely he will change, we know tht. i think this time shiv will try to get her attention as he usually do when she keep her mouth shut.

syringue is a BIG No to me angel... even the doc was laughing her head off at me 😆..

i praay shiv will change n they will get 2 beautiful kids. naina n yash.. not nitesh 😉

ismita thumbnail
She is not rupa ganguly,because her name in the serial is suguna .But today they mentioned it as kamini.so I think it is someboy else
ismita thumbnail
one more thought came to my mind ,that this nitesh guy might be a big pain for shiv.Because he has the evidence
which might put shiv in the trouble.shiv said I will kill you.somebody will definately use this and kill nitesh and put the blame on shiv and gauri might save shiv.

I feel this way because something big should happen to shiv
otherwise it is difficult for him to change.

3angels take care of yourself.Sorry I forgot to mention in my previous post.
khyatee kya hua, what were u doing yaar, I hope u get better soon. You take care acha.

As always wonderful analysis.

Shiv Shiv Shiv hum kya kare unke saath, koi humme bataye, its so sad, I cried in the end.

Now, I hope Gauri just walks away from there and ignores him. She should just take off and not come home for while, he will be looking for her, he won't be able to face his family. At the moment Gauri should not give into to him so easily, she needs time to think and make him suffer. He deserves it. I did see that tear too, but its crocodile tears from him, he just looked at her stunned like he was gonna eat her alive. I just hope he does not yell at her, this will really kill gauri. He is bad, but like u said this will be the turning point in their relationship. Let's hope so!
Eva J thumbnail
i think they need time to think now..
gauri shud leave him for awhile.
it is not shiv's fault if gauri falls for him.
and it is not gauri's fault if he hates her.

if i were gauri... ( i am married but i dun want my husband doing this to me.. ), i'll sort things out quickly n give my husband time to think about this marriage.

being away from each other will help me to see chances in this relationship. i dun easily give up in marriage but if he's not happy i cudnt bear to see him dying in this relationship so i'd just let him go.

Edited by Eva J - 17 years ago
3 angels thumbnail
yes di this will be the turning point in their relationship and that tear i do hope it was genuine coz it will somehow makes him repent for this disgusting act..

yes eva some distance between them but that doesnot mean she has to leave kapoor's house but shift room only or go to the outhouse with her baba any excuse is plausible in ekta's show and lets see how mr shiv miss this cute little moments and fights just to make her feel his presence.. but yeah some dooriyan zaroori hein aur anupam ka ana bhi zaroori hein ab..
SerialQueen18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree...dooriyan are very important now..but i hope the dooriyan is only till the next room or the outhouse and not kolkatta 😆 😆 😆
3 angels thumbnail
yeah i agree with you the distance should be only to the next room or outhouse and would love to watch shivvy baby missing his wife..
vcool thumbnail
ummm, there was no tear, that was something like a small feather or sumthing of that sort, there was no tear ! i thot he was kinda happy!