Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He's giving stiff competition to Imran Khan so far 2-2

Azfar seems odd and detached from any interview i've seen of his, he just doesn't look right. His first wife seemed pretty balanced and decent.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saima spoke candidly about her relationship with Azfar in an interview a while back. She had stated that he was basically a man-child who craved attention and became insecure and detached once they had their daughter.

Weren't they separated/divorced before he was with Naveen. Who even knows the actual truth? I dunno how "terrible" Naveen is in this situation since it is Azfar who is 2 for 2 but yeah it does seem like she was the other woman with the way the marriage happened. I am leaning more towards Azfar being the terrible one though. I truly hope that his and Saima's relationship had ended before Naveen came into the picture. Weren't him and Naveen together before he married Saima?
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Saima spoke candidly about her relationship with Azfar in an interview a while back. She had stated that he was basically a man-child who craved attention and became insecure and detached once they had their daughter.

Weren't they separated/divorced before he was with Naveen. Who even knows the actual truth? I dunno how "terrible" Naveen is in this situation since it is Azfar who is 2 for 2 but yeah it does seem like she was the other woman with the way the marriage happened. I am leaning more towards Azfar being the terrible one though. I truly hope that his and Saima's relationship had ended before Naveen came into the picture. Weren't him and Naveen together before he married Saima?

Naveen was the other woman actually... I have heard from someone reliable tht azfar and naveen had an affair for about 4 years before they got married
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Nope... naveen was definitely the other woman.. in fact azfar never wanted to divorce his first wife.. he wanted salma to accept his marriage with naveen... salma got divorce from him after his wedding with naveen which ge did without actually informung salma about it... so ya.. both of them are terrible.. azfar for destroying his own marriage and naveen for that of other.. azfar was married fkr 11yrs..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Her name's Salma.. 😆 and no She took divorce from court.. Azfar wasn't divorcing her.. Naveen was the other woman and Azfar-Naveen were in a relationship for atl east 6 months before they got married and for that 6 months Azfar was still married to Salma..

Naveen isn't that great either.. She had been in a rehab in the US.. she was a drug addict..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha whoops! Salma, I knew I was messing up her name.

Ah okay, I had heard that Azfar/Naveen had known each other for a long time and were in a relationship before him and Salma got married. Then they rekindled their romance once he started having issues with Salma, and him and Salma were separated before the whole thing.

Naveen got what was coming to her then. She ruined a relationship (Azfar equally responsible) and karma came back to bite her. One thing though, what did Naveen see in Azfar? Like even Mani has a problem with him.