daring6823 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks everyone. Will keep trying to come here more often. 😊
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rukhi

All of the contestants that claimed they were Rimi's friend are a bunch of t**sers. How can they behave with her this way !!

Rukhi I Can't stress this enough mate!Dnt mean to offend anyone here,but this disgusting,cheap display would never hve happened on BB abroad!Some sort of action would hve been taken against the contestants and the host!The host sure would hve been fired and defo would hve had a police complaint filed against them.There would hve been been lawsuits fighting this out in court!Effigees of these people would hve been burnt on the streets.The prime minister would hve had to intervene by bringing this up in the parliament(UK)Classic prime example-Shilpa Shetty racist bullying!The bullies were condemned and the genuine,humble,forgiving person won the show in a country that wasn't even her own!πŸ˜ƒ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Rukhi I Can't stress this enough mate!Dnt mean to offend anyone here,but this disgusting,cheap display would never hve happened on BB abroad!Some sort of action would hve been taken against the contestants and the host!The host sure would hve been fired and defo would hve had a police complaint filed against them.There would hve been been lawsuits fighting this out in court!Effigees of these people would hve been burnt on the streets.The prime minister would hve had to intervene by bringing this up in the parliament(UK)Classic prime example-Shilpa Shetty racist bullying!The bullies were condemned and the genuine,humble,forgiving person won the show in a country that wasn't even her own!πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly !! I have to agree with you on this. Because of the UK viewers Shilpa got justice for getting builled. It was on all the news channels if we had kept quiet Jermaine Jackson would have won the show. UK viewers don't take things like bullying lightly especially by a host.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
I want Rochelle out !! I hate her guys 😑
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The full week has been a Rimi week..
When she finally decided to do tasks, she was still shown negative & humiliated!!
They showed the baba thing to Priya, opened the gate for her & when finally she did not give in, they evicted her, this shows how terrible the show is 🀒

Rimi is just too good for it !!!
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rukhi

I want Rochelle out !! I hate her guys 😑

According to Navin Bajaj, Prince & Roch are the top 2 contenders to win the show.. and bcos of that he has always been supporting Roch & bashed Rimi on twitter 😡 ..

I'm glad I don't need to bear the show anymore 🀒
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

According to Navin Bajaj, Prince & Roch are the top 2 contenders to win the show.. and bcos of that he has always been supporting Roch & bashed Rimi on twitter 😡 ..

I'm glad I don't need to bear the show anymore 🀒

Well this is the nastiness majority of Indian viewers want to see win!🀒
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

The full week has been a Rimi week..

When she finally decided to do tasks, she was still shown negative & humiliated!!
They showed the baba thing to Priya, opened the gate for her & when finally she did not give in, they evicted her, this shows how terrible the show is 🀒

Rimi is just too good for it !!!

I hope they go bankrupt and there is no BB 10 😑

Hate that they humiliated her like this. I am not so upset that she has been eliminated but getting her treated like that by the rest of the hm's and host.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Guys I'm fuming so bad!😑There has to be some justice for Rimi!