Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maheen55

this is time to get evict Rochal what she think about herself

Really she needs to go!A person like her cannot win this show!😑
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone posted in the AT #7 that she is eliminated & no need to make anymore AT's now 😑
And that's why I told u all to move here, bashers ke kami nahi hai bb forum mein 🀒
daring6823 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not a Bigg boss fan, watching Bigg boss is like compulsory thing for me but its part of my work since I am a blogger. I started watching this season for the website i work on, purely as a neutral viewer infact a person who personally hate the concept of Bigg boss. I thought bigg boss is all about fake fights, and people just show how low they can stoop for money but then slowly i started finding a star shimmering from corner inbetween all the fights, disgusting things, insults.

Rimi Sen became an inspiration for me not for having lazy attitude but for being so patient and humble. I mean how can someone be this sweet?😳 she is love and fact also got proved today as inmates agreed they couldnt stand infront of her sweetness πŸ‘ . mind you these inmates can stoop so low like spitting, making someone dog, peeing infront of camera and what not but when it comes to Rimi, they couldnt help but to adore her for her nature, what happened today was pure bullying to her and that started from instigation of host and we all very well know how much these inmates suck at this mighty host, 😑

I dont understand the crime of Rimi? what heinous thing she did to receive so much humiliation? her laugh is pretense to hide her hurt emotions, you can see it clearly but still it is taken as mocking, she wasnt even given a chance to clear her stance, whenever she started to talk that self proclaimed devi butt in

People calling her cheater, lazy, undeserving, shameless should be shown mirror. they stoop so low in tasks that i feel like puking, so how i am not bound to like a person who holds on to her dignity and never sacrifice it for anyone, the one who is most hygienic physically and verbally both. She was a star but has no air whatsoever, i have never seen her snapping at anyone even when she is being humiliated for other eliminations for which she is not responsible at all.

And those calling her money oriented and caring about her bank balance only, first should see that they pee-ed, spatted, abused, insulted, used victim card, women card, glycerine and what not to remain in game. They can stoop so low to just survive or get immunity so that their bank balance can keep increasing and pointing fingers at someone who never even glared at you or they are here to win the amount and donate it ? isnt all playing for money only? and playing so nastily for sole reason-BANK BALANCE

For me Rimi is real star who shined throughout, couldnt help but go aww whenever she comes on screen, my ears literally bleed listening inmates forced cheap fights(as i have to use headphones to get minute details) but its Rimi whose one smile or laugh brings smile on my face.⭐️😳

I will miss her and will terribly miss her 😭
Sorry for my long rant but had to speak it out. Btw great efforts by Rimi fans on this forumπŸ‘
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Can we get the link for AT 7 Pls!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4523427&TPN=2&#p129182001

I am off to sleep now 🀣🀣
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Hey Rukhi now we can bash to our hearts content!πŸ˜†

Dil me dantaak paar gayi hai. Just want to double check koi warning tho nahi milegi ???

I hate warnings
jenny156 thumbnail
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jenny156

Someone posted in the AT #7 that she is eliminated & no need to make anymore AT's now 😑

And that's why I told u all to move here, bashers ke kami nahi hai bb forum mein 🀒

It's ok, I just told him/her to piss off (not the exact words) πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daring6823

I am not a Bigg boss fan, watching Bigg boss is like compulsory thing for me but its part of my work since I am a blogger. I started watching this season for the website i work on, purely as a neutral viewer infact a person who personally hate the concept of Bigg boss. I thought bigg boss is all about fake fights, and people just show how low they can stoop for money but then slowly i started finding a star shimmering from corner inbetween all the fights, disgusting things, insults.

Rimi Sen became an inspiration for me not for having lazy attitude but for being so patient and humble. I mean how can someone be this sweet?😳 she is love and fact also got proved today as inmates agreed they couldnt stand infront of her sweetness πŸ‘ . mind you these inmates can stoop so low like spitting, making someone dog, peeing infront of camera and what not but when it comes to Rimi, they couldnt help but to adore her for her nature, what happened today was pure bullying to her and that started from instigation of host and we all very well know how much these inmates suck at this mighty host, 😑

I dont understand the crime of Rimi? what heinous thing she did to receive so much humiliation? her laugh is pretense to hide her hurt emotions, you can see it clearly but still it is taken as mocking, she wasnt even given a chance to clear her stance, whenever she started to talk that self proclaimed devi butt in

People calling her cheater, lazy, undeserving, shameless should be shown mirror. they stoop so low in tasks that i feel like puking, so how i am not bound to like a person who holds on to her dignity and never sacrifice it for anyone, the one who is most hygienic physically and verbally both. She was a star but has no air whatsoever, i have never seen her snapping at anyone even when she is being humiliated for other eliminations for which she is not responsible at all.

And those calling her money oriented and caring about her bank balance only, first should see that they pee-ed, spatted, abused, insulted, used victim card, women card, glycerine and what not to remain in game. They can stoop so low to just survive or get immunity so that their bank balance can keep increasing and pointing fingers at someone who never even glared at you or they are here to win the amount and donate it ? isnt all playing for money only? and playing so nastily for sole reason-BANK BALANCE

For me Rimi is real star who shined throughout, couldnt help but go aww whenever she comes on screen, my ears literally bleed listening inmates forced cheap fights(as i have to use headphones to get minute details) but its Rimi whose one smile or laugh brings smile on my face.⭐️😳

Sorry for my long rant but had to speak it out. Btw great efforts by Rimi fans on this forumπŸ‘

Thank you !! And bash anyone you want too your free to do so πŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
@daring6823 - Thanks for appreciating our efforts 😳 .. We Rimi fans will always be active 😎
Adding u to the members list 😳
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daring6823

Rimi Sen was the real star of that disgusting show!We will never get a person so humble and dignified ever again!Mark my words!There is no room for goodness on the Indian version of BB.Sorry if this offends anyone but it's nothing but the truth!