FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have been loving the show,but from oast few days a thing is irritating me and that is the dubbing they are using for ram.
I mean the guy has a good voice,speaks hindi well,I have seen him in other shows also and its not his own voice I am sure of that.
still the dubbing that they are using is irritating๐Ÿ˜†It looks like an adult is speaking and not a young guy.
Everyone in the show has thier own voice sita and other characters so why not ram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was saying the same thing to Mano the other day. I wonder why they are doing it. ๐Ÿ˜•
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

I was saying the same thing to Mano the other day. I wonder why they are doing it. ๐Ÿ˜•

seriously

Word Count: 1

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@TM thank you for bringing it to the notice...I knew something wasn't right , something was "off" but couldn't pin point what it was EXACTLY . Now I know. Thanks.๐Ÿ‘
I wonder why CVs are doing this ?
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

@TM thank you for bringing it to the notice...I knew something wasn't right , something was "off" but couldn't pin point what it was EXACTLY . Now I know. Thanks.๐Ÿ‘

I wonder why CVs are doing this ?

Even I want to know why they are doing this in first place๐Ÿ˜†
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha i too used 2 feel d same dat a young boy has such a mature voice ! thank u mera shaq yakin main bdal guya ab !๐Ÿ˜†