Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

thats gud.. *only kara para ask is best from my side just b/c of Engin And ahmet tansu

I couldn't watch the ending of Kara Para Ask..watched to the point where Elif and that other guy were being close and Omer watches from the window.
Didn't get the time to complete the series..I am sure it must a good ending?😆
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

I couldn't watch the ending of Kara Para Ask..watched to the point where Elif and that other guy were being close and Omer watches from the window.
Didn't get the time to complete the series..I am sure it must a good ending?😆

ohh yeahhh!!😆 Soo yu watched 40 39 ep i think.. well the other guy interesting too..
and i like omer only i feel jealous when he kiss or hug elif.. *and thats why i dont like elif's character..
she was not a good lover of omer.. 🤢🤢

only ipek is good and silent lover of omer..😳
Get-Lost thumbnail

ohh yeahhh!!😆 Soo yu watched 40 39 ep i think.. well the other guy interesting too..
and i like omer only i feel jealous when he kiss or hug elif.. *and thats why i dont like elif's character..
she was not a good lover of omer.. 🤢🤢

only ipek is good and silent lover of omer..😳

Ipek suffered alot..Poor her. Elif was always "miss goody two shoes".. Honestly, my favorite in terms of acting and character was Hussein and Faith. Especially Faith. What a grey character he was. Outstanding. You could never predict whom he was supporting and who is he against.
Roses-khushi thumbnail

Ipek suffered alot..Poor her. Elif was always "miss goody two shoes".. Honestly, my favorite in terms of acting and character was Hussein and Faith. Especially Faith. What a grey character he was. Outstanding. You could never predict whom he was supporting and who is he against.

yeah i agree Fatih is awesome character too..
and in side characters i like pelo arda and melike abla and i love asli's character so much as a abnormal girl and also she is supporter of family and also supporter of elif omer..
Edited by Roses-khushi - 8 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail

yeah i agree Fatih is awesome character too..
and in side characters i like pelo arda and melike abla and i love asli's character so much as a abnormal girl and also she is supporter of family and also supporter of elif omer..

You know..when the first time I got to know that Hussein is the actual murderer..I couldnot believe that for few seconds..what was your reaction?😆
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Plz suggest me some Turkishdrama which is dubbed. I have seen ishq-e- Mamnoo only. I tried watching feriha but it was so boring that I quit watching it 😆
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ok i just want to ask if amara.org add subtitles automaticaly?
or i myself have to type the subtitles?
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Plz suggest me some Turkishdrama which is dubbed. I have seen ishq-e- Mamnoo only. I tried watching feriha but it was so boring that I quit watching it 😆

well if u'll ask me i would suggest u 2 watch Kucuk gelin (renamed as masoom in urdu).its very interesting and once i was hooked i actually used to watched 8-10 epis without any break 😆
Edited by buzzy.reenaholi - 8 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail

You know..when the first time I got to know that Hussein is the actual murderer..I couldnot believe that for few seconds..what was your reaction?😆

TBH" i know already b/c in the murdur place Hussain abi angry with arda and he says that whyy omer comess here.. *soo frm the 1st ep my doubt is on hussain abi
Roses-khushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

watch Kaala Paisa Piyar only on urdu1 10:00 pm.. 😳