Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

@Shobi
abhie tak exam chall rahe hain..😲 Lekn mere sister and cousins khe toh exam khtam ho gaaye hain..

han na abhi next week tak chale gy😭
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

han na abhi next week tak chale gy😭

ohh godd..

our me new thread jald se jald banana chahti hoon
nihahaha thumbnail
Merhaba, Hi!

I am a newbie.😊 I am from Turkiye and living in USA. I don't know anything about this website, its kind of confusing and mostly getting lost while trying to go somewhere but I am a quick learner. 😊

Hope to talk to you all. 😳

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nihahaha

Merhaba, Hi!

I am a newbie.😊 I am from Turkiye and living in USA. I don't know anything about this website, its kind of confusing and mostly getting lost while trying to go somewhere but I am a quick learner. 😊

Hope to talk to you all. 😳

Welcome to olur chat club. As far as I remember, you are allowed to send 20 comments within a day. After reaching 50th post you will directly be a groupbie which will remove the post limitatiton. So you can post anything you want in this thread. t will help to to step another group as soon as possible.
nihahaha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Welcome to olur chat club. As far as I remember, you are allowed to send 20 comments within a day. After reaching 50th post you will directly be a groupbie which will remove the post limitatiton. So you can post anything you want in this thread. t will help to to step another group as soon as possible.

Thank you Aysem.. I am glad I am here with you and can't wait to meet other friends also.

I am gonna use your tips wisely. :D
BTW love your signature... 👏 and I should make some arshi signatures and profile pictures, too. What do you think?😊
aysemLDG thumbnail

Thank you Aysem.. I am glad I am here with you and can't wait to meet other friends also.

I am gonna use your tips wisely. :D
BTW love your signature... 👏 and I should make some arshi signatures and profile pictures, too. What do you think?😊

You're welcome. Actually, I took the signature from yeppudaa after getting the permission from the member who created it. I'm sure you can also find lots or beautiful and creative signatures and photos from yeppuda in order to use in your profile.
nihahaha thumbnail

You're welcome. Actually, I took the signature from yeppudaa after getting the permission from the member who created it. I'm sure you can also find lots or beautiful and creative signatures and photos from yeppuda in order to use in your profile.

Another great tip, too. Thanks again. 😉
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Merhaba nihahaha 🤗

good to see another turkish member here.hope you will enjoy chating with us
aysemLDG thumbnail

Another great tip, too. Thanks again. 😉

Once again you're welcome. By the way, I forgot to say my name. As you can easily understand from my nick name, I'm Ayse.
nihahaha thumbnail

Once again you're welcome. By the way, I forgot to say my name. As you can easily understand from my nick name, I'm Ayse.

Nice to meet you Ayse.. I am glad I found you here.