@Shobi
i need help from yu can yu give Ali zehra 1st meet Scene plx
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

@Shobi
i need help from yu can yu give Ali zehra 1st meet Scene plx

okk i will try to find but will take time because my papers r back to back no time to breath even🤢
i think they first met on their marriage day😆
ahh no they saw each other a day before marriage yeh now i remember😆
will post here soon
Edited by buzzy.reenaholi - 8 years ago
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Assem plzz can yu give WU in english plx
here is link..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2UOwSYTdo0

I just translated the first 10 minutes. Because the video is too long and it takes so much time.

Ahmet: Hello everyone

Q: When did your acting career start? Does your career has any connection with your childhood?
A: My acting career started when I was 12 years old, when I went to watch a play. They I became a part of a theatre. Then I studied at conservatory. After that, I continued...

Q: It seems you enjoyed last night. Why didn't you share any photos?
A: I guess I couldn't find time to take photos and share them as I was enjoying. Yes I enjoyed a lot.

A: Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello everyone. Thank you so much. We like you so much as well.

Q: What kind of impacts did acting leave on you?
A: Actually, acting doesn't leave any impact. I guess it's mutual interaction.

Q: Did the shooting of drama finish?
A: No, we are still shooting.

Q: Which episode are you shooting. Have you gotten the script of final episode yet?
A: Even if I had taken the script, you know I wouldn't have told you.

Q: Does someone need to have talent to be an actor?
A: Actually, it's a risky question. Whatever occupation you do, talent is always a necessity. Sure, it's also effective in acting.

Q: Will Arda and Pelo get married in the drama?
A: I mean, why not? They have a nice relationship.

A: The shooting isn't over yet. The screen is passing so quickly. Sorry for that. I'm trying to read. The demands for photos are continuing.

Q: When is your next project? When will the wedding happen?
A: I's still here. It's so early to talk about the new project. The wedding will happen next year. But which year? It's all about the fate.

Q: Did you choose to be an actor all by yourself or because of the pressure of your family?
A: Thanks God. My family didn't use pressure on me for anything. I experienced all happiness and regrets all by myself in my life.

Q: If you define Engin Akyurek, how is he?
A: He is an older brother for me. I can say that. He is a brother all in all.

Q: Which team do you support?
A: I support Fenerbahce.

Q: How did you became a part of Kara Para Ask?
A: Through auditions. After that selections happened. It's good that I became a part of it.

Q: How is Huseyin's foot standing?
A: Cut. You want hint? If I give you a hint, there will be nothing left to watch. We should watch the drama.

A: I'm not from Bursa (A city in Turkey). I have just lived in Bursa.

Q: If you had a right to choose an occupation, would you choose your current job or change it? If you could change it, which occupation would you choose instead.
A: I wouldn't have changed it. Acting is very me. I don't think that I could do something else.

Q: Whom will die in today's episode?
A: You say someone will certainly die? It's fate.

Q: What are the hardships of acting?
A: Every occupation has its own hardships. Of course, acting also has hardships. If you do something you love, you don't care about the hardships. I mean you enjoy doing it.

Q: did you like to be a policeman.
A: I'm a son of a policeman. I have been raised among them. I have meet both better ones and worse ones.

Q: Can you play a thriller drama after that because detective dramas suit you really well?
A: Thank you. Let's see. I don't know whether I can continue playing the role of a policeman until I get retired.

Q: Could you recommend your occupation to young people in our country? And why?
A: If you think the occupation as a theatre player, I really recommend it. Because being on the stage and getting across with the audience in person, understanding something by looking into their eyes are so valuable.

Q: Do you resemble yourself with Arda?
A: Of course, Arda and I have some common features.

Q: What do you think about the chemistry between Engin Akyurek and Tuba Buyukustun.
A: Omer and Elif are the couple whom I think look best together among the couples I'm watching on TV nowadays.

Q: We can follow your work schedule. Is it tiring?
A: The tiring part is for out stuff. Our stuff becomes so tired. I think actors and actresses are less tired compared to the stuff. I'm glad that we have that stuff. I would like to thank them.

Q: Do you think your occupation gets the deserved value?
A: The important thing is how much you give value to your occupation.

Q: We heard that two people will die? We are wondering?
A: I'm also wondering from whom did you hear this kind of things. You say that you heard it from a reliable source. Who is that reliable source?

Q: Which episode will be the final one.
A: 54th episode.

Q: What's your opinions about Arda?
A: I love Arda so much. I'm happy to be a part of this project which I don't want to end. Arnav was a excellent character for me.

Q: Do do perform your childhood dreams as a job?
A: Yes, I started it when I was 12 years old.

A: I don't have any theatre play now. I hope I will play in theatres in the near future.

A: Actually, we enjoy so much. I can't say that it's difficult. We enjoy more than enough.

A: Greetings from London. Greetings from Bulgaria. Hello to everyone.

Q: Has your shooting finished in Sultanahmet? We want to come there.
A: Jackal He used that word to tease the owner of the question in a cute way). I don't know.

Q: Can you describe yourself in three words?
A: No, I think people should start describing themselves in a long way instead of three words. And it becomes easier to know people by talking them in person instead of listening them. I'm sorry but I am not someone who can describe himself.

Q: Why recently we see Pelin and Arda's love story less compared to the past? Don't you get along well with your partner? We love you so much.
A: Story has its own line. And every week, you can't focus on just one thing. In my opinion, the drama managed to put all parts together in a harmony. I think, it was a huge achievement to put the love into a detective drama with a great success.

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

okk i will try to find but will take time because my papers r back to back no time to breath even🤢

i think they first met on their marriage day😆
ahh no they saw each other a day before marriage yeh now i remember😆
will post here soon

tamam i will wait
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Assem thankyu so much fr ths.. its really awesome interview..
i like these lines of Ahmet Tansu

I was enjoying. Yes I enjoyed a lot.

Q: Will Arda and Pelo get married in the drama?
A: I mean, why not? They have a nice relationship.

Q: If you define Engin Akyurek, how is he?
A: He is an older brother for me. I can say that. He is a brother all in all.

Q: What are the hardships of acting?
If you do something you love, you don't care about the hardships. I mean you enjoy doing it.

Q: Do you resemble yourself with Arda?
A: Of course, Arda and I have some common features.

OMG its really awesome.. waiting fr the next WU😳

aysemLDG thumbnail
If I find free time, I will try to translate just the important parts of the interview. As the interview took place before Kara Para Ask ended, it doesn't make sense to translate parts related to the drama.
Roses-khushi thumbnail
to me every part is imp 🤔
aysemLDG thumbnail

to me every part is imp 🤔

But it's too long. And it's hard to understand every part since there is a sound problem in some parts.