TB Article: I dont like to be in my comfort zone: Arjun Bijlani

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

I dont like to be in my comfort zone: Arjun Bijlani

TellyBuzz in conversation with actor Arjun Bijlani on his show Naagin ruling the charts...

Saturday, November 28, 2015 | 9:29:22 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

He has won your heart as Alekh, as Mayank and is being loved as Ritik from Balaji Telefilms' popular show Naagin which is currently ruling the charts. Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about the popular actor Arjun Bijlani.

In a candid chat with Arjun, we tried to learn more about his happiness on the show topping the charts and he shares more about taking up the show. Read on to know more about it...

An elated Arjun told us, "It feels great that the show is doing great and people are liking it. A lot of hard work and effort has gone into putting up the show. I am happy that people are loving the story and our chemistry. Fingers crossed for the coming weeks!"

We wonder if Arjun was confident enough while taking up the show as it is kind of experimenting with a new concept on television. When we asked him about it, he said, "I was very confident because I knew that it's going to be presented really well. It's an Ekta Kapoorshow and she knows body and pulse of the audience and even I have added some of my inputs in the character. Overall the show looks nice and people are appreciating them and I am very happy."

Having played different characters on screen, Arjun has taken up yet another different role as Ritik on the show. Talking about the same, he said, "As an actor, I love to take up different characters. Its very easy to keep playing roles in your comfort zone and I don't like to be in my comfort zone. If I have to grow and learn as an actor, then I have to keep doing different characters and roles and working on them. A lot of time you get offers for characters but its on you that whether you take it up as a challenge or not. For me, taking up a new character is like something that I have to do rather than something which I should do."

So, what's going to keep the audience hooked to the show further?

Arjun replied, "Its getting more interesting now. Ritik and Shivanya are now married and people are keen to know that how the love story is going to shape up on the show now. The show was promoted like Mohabbat Aur Intekaam Ki Dastaan and the best part is that we are sticking to the plot and that's what people are liking it. The plot is not dragging like a typical daily soap; it's a finite series. So it has a taste to like it and that's why its doing well."

Way to go Arjun!

Anwesha Kamal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the best Arjun.
thanks for sharing tarun.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for sharing Tarun
Arjun's words are really so interesting,all the very best Arjun my sweet heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ