ARIYA OS::NEW BEGINNING

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

ARIYA OS ::::::: NEW BEGINNING 

"Ye kya tarika hai Arjun ?", "Koi aisa karta hai?, Maine kitni bar bola hai gila towel bed pe mat rakha karo par aap...,aapko to mujhe pareshan karne me bahot maja aata hai..."

"Ye dekho apni files yeha faila ke rakhi hai aur janab baad me sara ghar sir pe utha lete hai..."

"Ye dekho apni medicine bhi lena bhul gaye hai, hadd karte ho Arjun aap... "

"Agar mai kal yeha na rahu to aapka kya hoga Arjun?"

Riya was complaining continuously to Arjun while cleaning their bedroom. While Arjun sat there staring face of angel he loves.

All her earlier sentences made his heart flutter with hope, hope of being together.

Showing him glimpse of their future, where she will claim her wifely rights on him.

But her last sentence made his heart bleed. It shattered all his hopes of future which he was weaving with her.

How desperately he wanted that to happen. He knows she don't love him. Thought of her still loving Karan brought unknown pain to his heart. He closed his eyes tightly to control himself.

No he will not let himself break, not at least in front of her. He himself had promised her, he won't force his love on her. He will never cross his limits. He will be her friend, only friend.

"Yeah right...How easy is that...Be her friend and live happily seeing her happy with someone else ...NO, NO, not someone else, your younger brother who can leave her side whenever he wants" His mind said sarcastically.

"So, what you expect me to do? Stop her... Bind her to this marriage unwillingly?" His heart questioned his mind.

He was too lost in the battle of his mind and heart, to notice Riya standing in front of him. He missed the warmth and affection in her eyes.

On the other hand, Riya was long ago done with her work... When she felt him not responding she turned around to face him.

He was lost somewhere, thinking about something with some papers in his hand.

This was not new to her. These days he was always lost somewhere, not responding to her.

She was confused about his behaviour. Why he was distancing himself from her.

On one side he claims to love her and on another side act like a stranger whenever she takes step towards him.

This was happening after the farmhouse incident. First he denied accompanying her and when he decided to show up, he left without meeting her.

After that he started this ignore Riya mission.

She knows though he has distanced himself from her he never left her side. He used to observe her from far, even though they were not talking.

He used to run away as soon as their eyes met. She could feel his stare on her all the time.

She was not able to figure out what was wrong. What was bothering him? She tried hard to know the reason but failed.

She was missing him even though they were together. She was missing their fights, his care and his love.

LOVE??? Yes his love. She was missing his love. Though in the start itself she made it clear to him that their relation has no future and she don't want to be more than his friend.

Time has power to change everything. There is something called destiny. Now when she look back in past she realizes depth of his love.

She remembered one of her favourite quote, "You should never ignore the selfless love and that person who offers it."

For successful marriage only love between two people is not important. Trust, understanding, respect, loyalty, and genuine concern all these things count. When she thinks in this light about Arjun, she realizes he is the one who possess all these qualities.

Arjun is the one with whom she can share her life, this realization has dawned upon her few days ago. She had decided to give herself a chance to feel for him, a chance to be with him, a chance to fall for him. She had decided to make this marriage works. She likes him as a person. Then eventually as time will pass she may be fall for him.

She wanted to tell him this. But Arjun he avoided these talks. Today she got the chance to talk to him and she was determined to finish this unknown wall existing between them.

All her thoughts lay in back of her mind when she observed him. His face was showing myriads of emotion on his face.

She was about to call him when without knocking Karan entered their room calling Riya in excitement.

That broke both of them trance.

Arjun got up from his place and he was about to leave them alone as he was not able to see them together.

He was clearly displeased with him entering their bedroom without knocking and engrossing her with him for nothing.

This has become routine after they came back from farmhouse.

When he walked past to them, He felt soft fingers curling on his wrists, stopping him in his tracks.

Riya by now got the reason of his behaviour. He was still thinking that she loves Karan and wants to go back in his life. His eyes gave away all his emotions.

She felt anger rising inside her realizing the reason. She wanted to slap him, scream at him that doesn't you understand me. Don't you get it that I'm not going back to the man who has lost every right to claim he loves me.

She was going to do that and hence she held his wrists and then she saw Sakshi smiling at the scene from far and she noticed that smirk on Karan's face. All things fell in its place. She realized there was something these two were up to.

Something struck her mind. So they were planning to separate them. She was not 100% sure but something told her that her instincts are correct.

So she decided to find it later, first she will do she has intended from so long.

She called Arjun so lovingly that it gave shock to both the man present in the room.

"Arjun, aap kaha jaa rahe ho? aapne vaada kiya tha na ki aaj ka pura din aap mere saath bitoge." Arjun was already in shock first by sensing her hold, then her oh so lovely voice and her question increased his shock level.

He swiftly turns around facing her with questions written all over his face.

Riya chuckled mentally seeing him.

Before anyone could react Riya stepped forward and held his left arm by both her hands almost clinging on his arm, looked in his eyes lovingly and said, "Mr. Arjun Rawte I'm not letting you go away from myself not now and never in the future...Samjhe ya samjhau?"

Arjun was stunned. Was she actually doing this? She meant what she said?

They both were lost in each other's eyes forgetting the world around.

"RIYA" Karan roared angrily. Here from so many days he was planning to get her back and here she is getting close to his brother in front of him.

They both get out of their eyelock and look toward Karan who was visibly looking pissed off.

His tone didn't affect Riya. She clutched Arjun's arm possessively and asked him in calm tone, "Kya hua Karan? Itna chilla kyo rahe ho...?"

"Ye tum kya kar rahi ho Riya? Bhaine to kaha tha ki tum dono alag honewale ho...To phir insab ka kya matlab hai?" He asked her in accusing tone.

Riya looked shockingly to Arjun but he nodded defensively that he had no relation with this.

"Karan pehli baat tum ye acchese samjhlo mai tumhari bhabhi hu to mujhse sawal javab karne ka haq tumhe nahi hai wo haq sirf Arjun ka hai aur hum alag nahi honewale.

Shadi ka rishta koi majak nahi hai jab chahe jod diya jab chahe tod diya. Hum puri tarah se ise nibhayenge ...akhir tak...Samjhe tum?"

"Aur dusri baat iss tarah se kisi shadishuda jode ki bedroom me bina knock kiye nahi jaate...to agli baar knock karke aana..."

Shock will be an understatement to describe Karan's state. He was left as if slapped hard across his face. Before he could react and spill out something Sakshi who was witnessing this scene came hurriedly and dragged him out of the room.

When they were at the door Arjun called him, and said in stern tone, "KARAN age se Riya se iss tarike se baat mat karna...".

When they both left from their room, Arjun turned towards back where Riya was standing. He needed answers. Answers of what happened in their room. Why she said Karan all that? She was willing to continue their relation.

The whole room was empty. He noticed balcony door was open. He hurriedly walks into balcony in hope to find her.

There she was standing calmly in the balcony leaning on railing with closed eyes. Marching toward her he roughly pulled her towards himself by her shoulder.

Anger and confusion was visible in his eyes...More than her he was angry at himself. He looked in her eyes to find nothing but pure innocence and felt drowning in them.

He needs answer first. He cannot tolerate any pain now. He was distancing himself thinking she loves Karan now she herself was pushing Karan away. He doesn't know what to conclude.

"Riya ye sab kya tha?"He asked her through gritted teeth.

"Kya , kya tha?"

"Tumne Karan se jooth kyo bola?"

"Maine kissise koi jooth nahi bola Arjun, wo sach tha..."

Her sentence baffled him, jerking her from his hold he stepped back.

Frustratingly moving his hand through his hairs he shouted on her, "Kyo kar rahi ho tum aisa Riya bahot takleef hoti hai yeha"he said pointing towards his heart.

"Please aisa majak mat karo, please" he said brokenly, his eyes misted.

Riya looked at the man standing infront of her. Her own eyes, welling up seeing his pain. What she have done to him unknowingly.

She felt sudden wave of protectiveness for him. Stepping forward she hugged him wounding her arms around his torso.

He started to struggle to come out of her hold but she tightened her hold in return.

She started caressing his back softly  and started in softer and loving tone, "I'm not joking Arjun...Mai sach keh rahi thi...I want to give this relationship chance...I want to give myself a chance to feel your love...fall for you...I wanted to tell this to you from very long but you always avoided...Will you give me chance to grow old with you? "

She finished this and waited for his reaction with baited breath. Sensing no reaction from him she pulled back. He was staring at her with expressionless face.

She took his silence as rejection. "I deserve this for hurting him" she mumbled to herself. "Sorry" she whispered dejectedly to him and was turning around to leave the place as the pain of rejection was tearing her.

Before she could leave she was enveloped in bone crushing hug. At first she was startled by sudden force. She realized Arjun saying something hurriedly.

"Huh" She asked unable to understand what he said.

"I'm sorry to react that way. I mean I was too stunned to react. I'm so sorry."

"I want what you want."

He pull back little but not left her, placing a loving kiss on her forehead he said,

"Thank you!"

"We will make this work..."

"We will Arjun."

"I love you, I love you so much Riya!"

"I like you Arjun!"

"I know one day you will say love instead of like to me too."

"I know Arjun, I know!"

They stood like that embracing each other promising each other to be with each other in every situation.

This was start of their new beginning. New beginning of being together.

===================

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

Guys do leave your feedbacks that means a lot to me...  

Please tell me should I keep posting my work or should I stop boring you!

Edited by muktai - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aayat23 thumbnail
Thanks!
Aayat23 thumbnail
thanks
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm OS
Loved It
Thanks for the PM
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful OS... Loved it..
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsum reading
jst loved the way these two [ariya] understand each other & care 4 each other..
Fab os..
loved it
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing os
really nice
love  it
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os