Views

Users

Frequent Posters

windowseatbug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update.
Manik is such a sweetheart.
Ice cream to cheer her up, the song & then the gift..
Such a sweet gesture.
I thought Manik will be the owner to stay with her longer.
But he made her the owner.
That was totally unexpected.
One more day together.
Both are falling for each other.
So excited for the next update.
Continue soon please.
Thanks for update & pmπŸ˜ƒ
kimnana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
manik is trying every possible to make her happy ..ice cream part ,sang song for her ...n bought pizza hut for her ..n the pendant loving ur story
ty for pm ...another day when manan will be together
nandani is falling for manik ...
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both chapters 15 and 16 were pretty good...manik is a really nice guy and nandini has really made an impression on him...him purchasing the entire pizza hut for nandu was too much seriously..manik baba as always impulsive...but he has a big heart truly...i don't why alya doesn't love him back...anyways apni nandu haina
nandu's disappointment when manik was describing his dream girl was heart touching..the way he keep on insisting on a tall girl was..lolz...bechari nandini...i hope it doesn;t discourage her from revealing her tru self:)

fab updateπŸ‘
anishvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Koi plzzz Manik ko batao nandu ki feelings ke
Baare me jldi se yaar
Can't wait anymore now
Kbhi ye confusion ka end krne wale ho aap
Mere se aur wait ni ho rha h abhi
Plzzz
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The sun and the moon...sigh... so ncie... loving how they are connecting despite the disgyuises... and what he did for her is so sweet, really looking forward to wat happens on thir last day...looks liek it will be eventful... great job...
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot guys for the love and support and totally loved reading all your comments and here's the next chapter for you and a jadoo ki jhappi for each and every one of you!πŸ€—

Chapter 17

Blast from the pastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'One more day...and then I will not get to see Manik again' Nandini thought as she lay on her bed tossing left and right. She looked at the clock and the time was 2.30 A.M. Navya is sleeping peacefully on her bed.

'Navya tho achche se so rahi hai...magar mere tho neend hi udd gaye hai..' Nandini thought as she looked sideways. πŸ˜•

On the table, she saw the sun-moon locket that she had taken off and kept. Nandini got up and walked over to the table and took the locket in her hand. The words of Manik were still resounding in her ears.

'Now we both will go our ways...sun will be far away from the moon...yet at some point...the sun and the moon will meet. Our friendship is warm..neither too hot like me..nor cool like you. It is filled with warmth. If ever we meet again...I would like to see you wearing this as a symbol of our friendship. Hamari dosti ke liye itna tho banta haina?'

'Ye bhi tho sahi hai...we cannot stay together always. Manik ke bhi dreams hai zindagi main. He wants to go to U.S. Pata nahi U.S. main aisa kya rakha hai jo India main nahi..' Nandini thought pouting her lips as she continued to trace her fingers on the sun and moonπŸ˜•

'Kya Manik mere life main sirf kuch pal ke liye hi aaye hai? Sirf ek aur din ke liye aaye hai? πŸ˜• Agar aise hai..tho please Ayyappa mere dil main koi pyaarwaali feelings na aaye Manik ke liye...' Nandini prayed silently to Ayyappa.

Nandini went back and lay down on her bed and closed her eyes.

'Sun and moon locket? Moon embracing the sun? I must be crazy. Why did I give such a gift to a boy?' Manik thought as he looked at the moon through his bedroom window. πŸ˜•

Manik was sleepless and he couldn't understand why he lost his sleep suddenly. He picked up his phone and scrolled through the contacts and paused at Nandu's number.

'He has really a really cute face. Large eyes, pouty lips and cute nose. If he wore makeup, had really long hair...he would look like a girl...like a really beautiful girl. What am I thinking? Manik? Tu crazy ho gaya hai kya? Why would I want to see him as a girl? Hmm...but why do I feel like talking to him now? Should I call him?' Manik thought planning to dial the number. But then he paused. 'No..I won't call him. It's too late, he must be sleeping. Kal subah ko baat karoonga' Manik thought as he unconsciously took the photo gallery. The first photo that appeared to him was the photo of Nandu eating.

'He looks so cute while eating Tiramisu.' Manik thought with a little smile on his face. Manik traced his finger on the photo and softly whispered 'Good Night , Nandu...kal milte hai.' 😳

The bright rays of sun woke Nandini up from her sleep along with the sound of her phone ringing. Nandini rubbed her eyes and got up as the phone continued to ring. Nandini held her aching head as she picked up the call sleepily.

'Hello...kaun?' Nandini whispered sleepily.

'It's me... Manik! Where are you? It's past 10.30 and you are still sleeping?' Manik asked in a bit irritated tone.

'Wo sir kal raat der se...' Nandini was cut in between by Manik

'I don't want to know of last night. Come immediately here to sign the papers. Then you can go back to sleep' Manik said with a frown on his face.

'What papers?' Nandini asked continuing to hold her aching head.

' Ek neend ke baad sab kuch bhool gaya kya? You are the new owner of Pizza Delivery hut. If the owner is not here to sign the papers..who will sign?' Manik asked in anger. 😑

'Aap kar leejiye' πŸ˜•

'Like seriously? U want me to be the new owner of Pizza Delivery Hut? I'm planning to go to U.S., remember? I'm buying Pizza Delivery Hut for you. Don't you want to make lots of money? Don't you want to support your family?' Manik questioned Nandini.

'Haan sir..I'll be there' πŸ˜•

'Ya make it fast and don't take too much time otherwise, I'll go from here and I won't come even if you call me!' Manik said angrily.😑

Those words woke Nandini totally up from her sleep.

'No sir..no..don't say like that! I'm coming as fast as I can!' Nandini said as she jumped out of her bed and cutting the call.

Perhaps it was the first time Nandini got ready this fast and she was like a road runner as she ran out of her home and drove the bike to 'Pizza Delivery Hut' πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

'So the papers are all now ready and its just a matter of signing. Your ex-employee...Nandu...who is going to be the new owner of Pizza Delivery Hut will be here soon.' Manik said to the man with a smirk on his face, as he criss-crossed his legs. Next to Manik was sub-registrar who was present to validate the signing of the document and also Manik's lawyer who has brought the papers for them.

'Ayyappa..finally I am here...hope he has not left yet!' Nandini thought as she parked her bike outside Pizza Delivery Hut and ran inside. There was Manik sitting with her ex-boss. Manik turned heard the noise of the door opening and turned around to look at Nandini standing there panting heavily. His eyes slipped down from her face to the sun-moon locket.πŸ˜›

'He didn't forget my words...he is wearing it' Manik thought with a smile on his face.😳

Sorry..sir..sorry!' Nandini mumbled breathing heavily walking over to them.

It's ok yaar...aake baitho! Read through this sale deed and then sign. I have already signed as your co-owner. Abhi tumhaari baari hai'

Nandini sat down next to Manik and looked at the papers. She saw the signature of Manik..it was so beautiful..very artistic. Nandini read the words which indicated that she and Manik would be purchasing Pizza Delivery Hut'.

We both together...it sounds so nice. But what will I do alone with Pizza Delivery Hut? I don't know to run a business. Ayyappa...help me!' Nandini thought as she looked at Manik. Nandini signed the papers and the sale was finalized. Manik paid the amount to the man and after the completion of the sale Manik's lawyer and the sub-registrar bid their farewells and left from there.πŸ˜›

So thanks for co-operating with us and you may leave now. Me and Nandu needs to start getting to work. Within the next few months, we will make Pizza Delivery Hut one of the most popular places in the city' Manik said looking at the man. The man stood up with a smile on his face and Manik too stood up. They shook hands. The man looked at Nandu for a moment then stretched his hand to shake hands with Nandini. Nandini also stood up and shook hands.πŸ˜›

'I hope that you both can together make Pizza Delivery Hut a success!' the man said with a smile and left from there.

'Yes! So finally!' Manik said as he handed over the papers to Nandini. 'We bought the shop' Manik smiled widely.πŸ˜ƒ

Nandini looked with a perplexed look on her face.πŸ˜•

Kya hua? Tu aise kyon khada hai? Khush nahi ho?'

Sir...hum ab iss shop ka kya karenge?'πŸ˜•

'Yaar..tu itna hardworking hai...tho bas tujhe iss pizza shop ko successful banaane hai. Abhi itna achcha mauka aaya hai...tujhe iss mauke ko jaane nahi dena chahiye! So make it a success. All the best!' Manik said as he turned to leave.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

'Sir, aap jaa rahe ho?' Nandini asked.πŸ˜•

Manik turned back to look at her.

'Haan, kyon?'πŸ˜•

'Aapke bina main kya karoon?' Nandini asked with a perplexed look on her face.πŸ˜•

'Mere bina manage kar sakte ho na? I mean..it is not that tough, right?' Manik asked with a smirk on his face.πŸ˜›

'Nahi sir...I know to work hard...but I don't know how to do business. Please help me!' Nandini said looking at Manik.πŸ˜•

'Main? Yaar...mujhe tho preparations karne hai to leave for U.S. Tu tho jaanta hi haina?' Manik asked with a questioning look at Nandini.

'Please please please sir..mujhe chodke mat jaao!' Nandini said with a pleading look on her face.πŸ˜•

Manik looked into Nandini's eyes and he felt his heart melt.😳

'He looks so pitiful. Should I help him? Should I postpone my plans to go to U.S. for some more time?' Manik thought as looked at Nandini.

'Ok...but not for long.' Manik said raising his brows.

'Sir...if me and you together try..we can make Pizza Delivery Hut a success! If you are with me..I am willing to try hard..i'm willing to put in my best efforts to make it a success' Nandini said suddenly as she held Manik's hand. 😳

Manik was shocked by the way Nandu suddenly held his hand. Her grip on his wrist was firm yet soft. Manik's eyes looked at Nandini's hand and then into her eyes. Her eyes were sincere and Manik felt that he should help.πŸ˜›

'Ok...main tere help karoonga..we'll plan and do something to get the business on track. But then after that I'll leave for U.S. Hmm..so first of all...who all are the delivery boys here?' Manik asked with a curious look on his face.πŸ˜•

Suddenly the door opened and a guy walked inside wearing blue jeans, blue t-shirt and black jacket. The guy was clean-shaven and had pretty thick brows. Manik and Nandini turned to look at him and he introduced himself.

'Hello sir..you must be Mr. Manik Malhotra. Boss told me that you are the new boss here. Let me introduce myself. I'm Aryaman Khurana. I am working here as one of the pizza delivery boys'

Nandini had never seen this guy. One reason being that from the day Nandini joined she never got to interact with the other staff of Pizza Delivery Hut and she would be busy with delivering pizzas. Nandini smiled hearing the words of Aryaman and she stretched her hand to shake hands with Aryaman and quipped in happy voice.

'Hii I'm Nandu!'

Aryaman stretched his hand to shake hands with Nandini. Manik immediately got in between and caught his hand and smirked as he said

'Yes Aryaman...you are right. I'm Manik Malhotra and me and Nandu are now the co-owners of Pizza Delivery Hut. So how long have you been working here?'

'I've been here for past 6 months and at that time business was very successful. But then...nearby there came a restaurant and the pizzas and food items there are very popular and they have home delivery service too and that affected business here...because we only make pizzas here and they brought in a lot of variety items. But few loyal customers continued to order here. That's why the business is still running.' Aryaman said with a smile.😊

'So you basically have all information about this shop. Then you must help us with the required information. Come sit!' Manik said as he pulled Nandini along with him and made her sit on chair next to him. Aryaman sat on a chair adjacent to them.

'So Aryaman...give me your ideas on making this shop a success' Manik offered as he looked at Aryaman.

'Sir...the guy who makes pizza here...he is one of the best in the city. His name is Abhimanyu Rai. He makes the best pizzas and so I would say his mouth-watering pizzas are the reason why we are doing good business. Pehle tho bahut customers yahan aake baithke khaate the. Magar phir uss restaurant ke aane ke baad..yahan pe log aane kam hone lage. Restaurant air-conditioned hai...wahan pe ek music band kaam karte hai and there's music, good food and all those things made the restaurant more popular.'

'Hmm...' Manik mumbled thoughtfully.

'Who is the owner of the restaurant?' Manik asked curiously.

'Harshad Saxena. He did his business studies abroad and returned 3 months back. He is a good businessman and ever since he took over his dad's restaurant, it became very successful.' Aryaman said.

Nandini's eyes grew wide hearing the name and anger spread over her face.

'Harshad Saxena? Ayyappa...why that name again? I hate that name!' Nandini thought as she sat with an angry gaze on her face.😑

Manik looked sideways and saw the angry face of Nandu.πŸ˜›

'Why is he looking so angry? It seems he knows Harshad Saxena' Manik thought as he gazed at Nandini.

'Hmm...I surely want to meet this Harshad Saxena. He sounds interesting. Let's meet him, what say, Nandu?' Manik asked looking at Nandini.πŸ˜‰

Nandini's expression turned from anger to shock as he looked at Manik.

'Ayyappa...no please no...help me! What is going on in Manik's mind? He wants us to go and meet Harshad? Hell will break loose if I see him..please help me find a way to escape from this!' Nandini prayed as she noticed Manik smirking. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by priakachan - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update..Finally nandu now co owner of pizza hut... & Manik also helping her... Huhh again harshad... Ok ok update soon..
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaar priya update to tha A class but i m really IMPATIENCE...πŸ˜”
plz manik ko jaldi pata lgne do ki nandu is a GIRL...PLLLZZZ...😳
hope woh harshad ish mamle main kam aayee...πŸ˜†
by the way those pics nice...😊.

Lastly enjoyed the update totally...😳
Cont soon.
Take care...πŸ€—
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome so harshad is back let see what twist will come now in manan life
nami169 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
finally they purchased pizza hut and manik is staying for some more timeπŸ‘
again jerkshad😑😑
when will manik come to know that nandu is a girl???
waiting for that moment
update soon.