Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: priakachan

Ya!! Go go go!!πŸ‘

yeah all thankx to uπŸ˜ƒ
kitkat5756 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vicky aye kitna shock dega tu ????? Seriously nandu ko tomboy bana dala hahahaha atleast uske hair toh bare rakhta !!!! Ak sweet si doll ko boy bana diya hahaha ...wah kya idea hain wo bhi pizza delivery girl ...navya aur play girl what-how-????? Maza toh Ayega yeh story parne mein ...manan ka mulaqat kaise hoga ...ab sure love at first sight toh nahi hone wali yeh story ...let's see tune hum sAb ke liye kya store Kara hain ...yaar jaldi update plz ... Tc ...we are gonna have blast with this story
A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New concept...luved it...but Nandini k hair n body shape too girl wala karna chahiye thaa naa ...n uski Sisi Aliya honi chahiye thi bcoz Navya k jese tumne explain kiya wo kissi or s v wesi attractive h nehi..
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

hmm😳

Edited by priakachan - 8 years ago
V.P. thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thank you for like and comment

here is 2nd chapter

Chapter 2 Pizza delivery

Malhotra Mansion...so large...so elegant. Nandini looked up at the height of the building in front of her as she sighed for a moment as she got off her bike and took the box of pizza in her hand. She opened the gate and entered. The security guard outside stopped her and said "Wait..who are you?"

"I'm here for pizza delivery from Pizza Delivery Hut...I've a delivery for pizza here" Nandini said.

"Wait here..let me ask!", the security guard told Nandini as he walked over to his box cabin and Nandini listened to him talking to a man.

"Sir..there's a pizza delivery here...should I let him in?" and then he said "haan sir, from Pizza Delivery Hut...ok..I will" saying this he security guard placed the receiver and by action indicated to Nandini that she may go inside.

Nandini noticed that the door was open and she walked in and found the floors glazing and she could see herself on the floor. Is it floor or water? Nandini thought as she placed her feet a bit slow as she entered into the house.

"Pizza Delivery!!" Nandini called out. There was no response. So Nandini looked around. There were two rooms to the side and she didn't know whether to wait outside or not. But she had to collect the money too. So she peeped into the first room. There was nobody there. Then she walked over to the second door. The second door was closed. Nandini softly knocked on the door. There was no response from within.

"Pizza Delivery!!" Nandini called out a bit nervously this time. "I'm here to make a pizza delivery!! Anybody in here??" Nandini knocked this time more loudly on the door.

"Ya..yes...come inside!" Nandini heard a voice from within.

Nandini turned the door handle to open the door and peeped into the room. Nandini looked around...there was a trophy hung on the wall...there was a mirror in the room, a table with books placed on them, a guitar hanging on the wall and she opened the door and bit more and peeped inside and her eyes fell upon a man! Is he Adonis? Is he a greek god? She didn't know what he was...but she just felt her heart freeze. There he was standing in front of the mirror wiping his half naked body with a towel as he shook his head throwing water off his hair. He suddenly sat on the bed and kept his leg onto the bed as he wiped the towel down his leg. His muscular chest, well-etched arms and the wet hair falling all over his forehead. Nandini felt her throat go dry by the sight of the man in front of her.

"P..Pizza delivery" Nandini stuttered this time as her voice broke a bit.

"Ya.." the guy looked up at Nandini with a very casual gaze in his eyes. He couldn't see the face of the person fully. The helmet was still on Nandini's forehead and had just slid the glassy part of the helmet over her face and just her nose, eyes and part of forehead was visible. Nandini looked at the person holding the box in his hand over a second. "Kya dekh rahe ho?? Bring in the box of pizza" Manik said with a hand movement indicating Nandini to come inside.

"Yes sir..." Nandini opened the door a bit more wider as she walked into the room and she felt the floor whisk off her feet...she felt as if she would fall down. She didn't know why her heart was throbbing faster. Maybe it is because...she never had seen such a handsome man in her life. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and this man standing in front of her..made her heart shrink and expand...his sight made her go dizzy. Nandini wiped the drops of sweat forming on her face with her fingers. Nandini was standing right in front of him and Manik casually continued to towel his other leg and looked at Nandini casually once again.

"Place it over there on that table" Manik said pointing to the table next to the mirror. Nandini turned her gaze away and turned over to walk towards the table as she placed the box of pizza on the table. Her hands were shivering...and she tightly gripped her fingers and pressed her lips tight. Her eyes fell upon the mirror and she saw the image of Manik wiping the back of his neck. Nandini placed her one hand on the table nervously and turned around and started walking towards the door.

"Thehro!!" Nandini suddenly heard the powerful voice of the man in her ears. Manik looked with a confused expression at Nandini for a moment as he stood up "Iske paise liye bina jaaoge kya?" Manik asked as he walked over to open the cupboard. Manik took his wallet out of the cupboard and asked took the money out of the pocket and walked towards Nandini. Nandini slowly turned around and Manik was standing right in front of her. He was really close to her and she could see the drops of water on the tip of Manik's hair.

"Ye lo!" Manik said extending the notes towards Nandini. Nandini's fingers trembled as she extended her hand to lightly catch the notes. Manik let go of the other end and the notes slipped off her hands and fell down.

"What the!! Man!! Catch the notes that I'm giving tightly!! Can't you even catch the money tightly?" Manik asked looking with a frown on his face.

" Sorry sir!" Nandini said as she bend and Manik also bend and Nandini's helmet hit against Manik's head.

"Owww" Manik said a bit loud suddenly rubbing his head.

"Oh no..ab maine ye kya kar diya! First day pe hi..galtiyaan kar rahi hoon!' Nandini thought as she looked with a guilty feeling and shouted " S..Sorry sir..I'm very sorry...I wanted to pick up the notes..aapko lagi tho nahi na?" Nandini asked nervous extending her hand to touch Manik's forehead. Manik took a step backwards when he noticed the hand of the pizza boy getting extended towards him.

"N...No!! It's alright! I'm fine" Manik said as he held his hand and with the other hand picked up the notes from the floor and stretched them towards Nandini once again. Manik rubbed his forehead lightly and said "Ye lo!"

Nandini quietly caught the money tight as Manik let go. "Thank you sir" Nandini said bowing a bit.

Ya..fine!' Manik said and turned back to walk towards the cupboard.

"Have a good day sir" Nandini said as she turned quickly and rushed to open the door and suddenly she heard "You too!"

Nandini turned around and noticed that he was looking at her with a friendly smile on his face. "Have a good one!" Manik said again as he lightly rubbed the part where the helmet hit his head.

That smile..it was the most beautiful thing she ever saw in her life. Her heart felt as if it slipped off her and flew away from her. Nandini closed the door behind her and felt herself placing her hand on her heart and it was running in the speed of an express train. Nandini took quick steps towards the door.

Nandini sat on the bike as she whispered to herself "Ye aaj kya ho raha hai...aaj sabhi half naked kyon ghoom rahe hai pehle wo ladkiyaan and now him too...and what is he? Is he from earth or has the god of love landed up on earth?" Nandini walked to the gate and opened it and even now that image of the man whose name also she didn't know was filling her head.

Nandini suddenly felt a curiosity as she walked over to the security guard.

"Pizza de diye sir ko?" the security guard asked with a little smile.

"Haan..waise sir ka naam kya hai?" Nandini felt herself asking.

"Manik Malhotra..aaj hi U.S. se lauta hai..he is new here and he is the owner of Malhotra Mansion and future owner of Malhotra group of industries." the security guard said with a little smile.

"Oh..." Nandini whispered half to herself and to the security guard as she said suddenly "Ok security uncle..got to go now! Phir milenge!" Nandini said with a quick waving as she walked out of the gate to the bike and got on it and kicked start the bike.

Why did I even ask the security guard his name? Ye raiz log..hai inke bare main sochne lage tho life ka kuch nahi hoga...hum apne kaam se kaam rakhenge! Chal Nandu..nikal jaa abhi!" Nandini said and she looked at her watch and it was 12. P.M

Aiyooo I am late!' Nandini spoke a bit loud and she looked up and saw the guy was standing on the balcony and now he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and he was looking at her. Was there a smirk on his face? Nandini couldn't make out. She turned her gaze away from Nandini and kick started her bike and accelerated it and swerved in onto the street.

Manik looked at the guy talking to the security guard and walking to the gate.

"Why did he look so nervous? I mean is he gay or something? The way he was trembling and the way money slipped off his hands. Hasn't he seen men naked?" Manik smiled to himself. He walked inside and picked up the receiver and asked the security guard

"Ram Singh...tumse uss ladke ne kya poocha??"

"Wo sir..aapka naam poocha" the security guard said.

"Achcha...aur naam bataane pe usne kya bola?" Manik asked curiously

"Kuch nahi...bas wahan se chala gaya jaldi se" the security guard said in a casual tone.

"Ok..." Manik said as he replaced the receiver with a smile. "Wo ladka...bahut hi funny hai...I mean..I'm seeing a boy get nervous seeing a half naked man for the first time."

Manik looked at himself once again in the mirror and smiled on himself.

tell me how is it

Chapter 3: Page 13

Edited by V.P. - 8 years ago
_RocK_StaR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice work Partner πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vickysinghalwal

nice work Partner πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ