LoveMechanics thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Param Singh Bhatia & Harshita Gaur

Randhir Singh Shekhawat & Sanyukta Agarwal

Love Mechanics#100
~ It's Celebrations Time!!! ~

#SayGoodByeToLoveMechanis#

This is the official appreciation thread of the couple off and onscreen.!

NOTE:

StrawberryParam is the AT head.

New AT Co-Admins have been added!

Wrackspurt and BornAries

All pm's regarding the LoveMechanics should be sent to the account .-SanDhirAT.- and we would be more than happy to help you out.

PARAM SINGH BHATIA
Param Singh - a name best described as synonymous to Super Stardom - is an Indian TV Actor and Model best known for his role as Randhir Singh Shekawat, a good-looking, goal orientated young prodigy who suffers from a streak of MCP syndrome... This Kanpur native began his acting career playing the role of Yudi in Sony TV's Parvarrish and additionally has been featured in Ads for Parle Manaco, HERO Coconut TVC, Lux and Ferrero Rocher ... An ardent believer in hard work and dedication, Param has met with unexampled success as a lead newcomer in Channel V's Sadda Haq, where he is loved by the viewers both for his on-screen chemistry with his co-star as well as his impeccable acting prowess... If his acting doesn't leave you awed then his angry looks are enough to melt hearts of young fans and fangirls alike... In his free time, Param enjoys working out, watching movies, boxing and spending time with his friends... He work out 6 days a week, drinks green tea to keep fit and loves playing sports...
Param Singh as Randhir Singh Shekhawat - Randhir Shekhawat is a highly intelligent but arrogant boy who thinks women are inferior to him. He is a topper and is very smart and intelligent. Randhir becomes roommates with Jignesh shares a somewhat good relationship with him though at times he acts very rude to him. He shares a very bad relationship with his mother, Renuka Sanyal whom he even refuses to speak to as she was too busy in his childhood to spend time with him. He bickers a lot with Sanyukta and always tries to prove her wrong.

HARSHITA GAUR
Harshitha Gaur was born on October 12. She comes from a family of doctors. She has completed her engineering in Electronics from AMITY university. She was a model before she started acting. Since childhood she dreamed of acting.! She is trained in khatak! She was the part of dance group "INERTIA" in her college. Her interest in acting could be known from her childhood as she always used to be a part of creative and drama societies in schools and colleges.! she is very cool person to hangout with! she has done modelling for many commercials and currently is playing the lead role in the show Sadda Haq.. The girl has suffered even by Dengue but unlike her character in Sadda Haq she herself is really very strong girl.
Harshita Gaur as Sanyukta Agarwal - Sanyukta Agarwal is an aspiring mechanical engineer. She comes from a family where the girl is only meant to get married and be a housewife, mother, and a daughter in law. She is very smart and inspirational. She fights with her father and elder brother to come to FITE, but eventually does with the help of her mother. After coming to FITE, she meets Kaustuki and who become her friends and support her.
Edited by LoveMechanics - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMechanics thumbnail
This is the Last Thread of the lovely LoveMechanics, so there is no rules, just try to enjoy this wonderful last moment here.

Maybe you are confused and very shocked why this Appreciation Thread is getting closed permanently,
the thing is, this Thread have been too inactive since months, the Threads were finished only by Spams and nothing else, so me and our Channel Moderator came to a conclusion that we want to finish this Thread forever with a very good end, and we don't want to drag it further with inactivity and spams. By saying with 'permanently' it will be permanently!
And as this will be the last LoveMechanics, please let us enjoy the last moments of the wonderful and most active Appreciation Thread on Sadda Haq Forum.

To enjoy it, I have a request for you, please post your last #GoodbyeToLoveMechanics post. Tell us what was so special on this AT and how was the times being here?

And this is not the last thing,

Scroll down,

I have very special gifts to very special people on this LoveMechanics and some Thank you words from myself.

You can even give your feedbacks on the closure of the LoveMechanics, I want to know what you all think about this.

Let us rock this Thread together.

Take care everyone,

hope you had a great time on LoveMechanics.

Regards,
Sadda Haq Development Team
SanDhir / ParSh AT Admin
LoveMechanics thumbnail
My words for this lovely & peacefully & wonderful LoveMechanics.

This was a very nice place, and I met very great people here, we had so much fun here.

On happy days, on sad days, on stressing days, we all were always together and we all got through everything ever happened here only together!

This Thread was soo active, that we could finish one Thread in just few hours. Whatever anyone may say, this Thread was & is and will be always the most active Thread ever on Sadda Haq Forum and I think many of you are agreeing to it.

As everyone says, every good day will have an end, and this is the end. I know it will be really hard to say goodbye to our second home, but we have to face the truth. The place is dead!

It was beautiful days with you all ! I had great times here.

I am really gonna miss this place a lot and I am missing the old and gold days a lot.
But we all know, it will never be like it was before. We have to move on, so this is my Goodbye message to the most amazing Appreciation Thread.

*LOVEMECHANICS*

GoodBye!

-Naz
LoveMechanics thumbnail
* T H A N K Y O U *

-Loveberry-

Hey Pahal, I know this must be shocking you, but yes, I love you😳 I loved talking to you. It was so great meeting such a sweet person. We had so much great times with you here always late nightπŸ˜† Remember, you were the second Vampire?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
And the most beautiful thing is, you didn't leave me alone here, you always came back here on this place and this was very sweet of you. Thank you for being here and thank you for making me meet you.

I wish you all the happiness and success in your life. I hope you get everything what you have wished for.

Love You,
Naz

Wrackspurt
Thank you Paro, for being here, for making us laugh for making us happy with your funny discussions. I only say *BB*πŸ˜† Aww.. How I miss those days, but yeah, I really miss you. Hope you have been fine, we haven't talked for a very long time. I wish you all the happiness and success in your life. You made us happy, may god make you happy lifelong! Vampy<3

Love You,
Naz

--Lavender--
Hey Seni, aww.. hehe.. my very sweet senior. Thank god you came here, I am so lucky that I have met such a sweet person, you are very sweet sometimes very crazy but still sweet.πŸ˜† My senior chudail😳 I loved the way we always talked here. It was so great to meet you. I hope you are doing well.

I wish you all the happiness and success in your life.
God bless you,
Your Juni.

BornAries
Hello my Love! Remember me? Your exπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Aww, I really miss you baby. I have heard you are having your exams. I wish you all the best for your future. And I know you will do great with your exams.😳 The days without you were really hard for me, I had so much fun with you, you know, you were my love, and you are still my love.😳 Thank you that you came here and made our lifes shining with your cute discussions.😳

I will you all the happiness and success in your life.
Stay blessed my love,
Naz

thundercute
Aww.. pragya my cutie si pragya, you were so sweet, I really had so much fun talking to you. I loved the way you always came late night, and talked to me every night.πŸ˜† I really miss you. Where are you baby? You said you want to come back, but you didn't.
But it's fine. Let me thank you, for giving me such a sweet times with you.

God bless you,
Naz

scarlet1210
Heyaa sheena.. aww.. Thank you for being here, I had so great times with you. I loved talking to you, I hope you get everything you have wished for.

Wishing you all the happiness and success in your life.

Love you baby, take care,
Naz

-Moon_beam-
Hi Shruti. I know you must be angry to me because you were ignoring me these days, but I still want to Thank you for the wonderful days which I have spent with you. Even when I was all alone here, you were always there whom I could trust and could talk everything what I wanted to with you and I miss those days with you. Whatever misunderstandings happened between us, I wanna apologise.

Stay blessed!
Naz

.Sandhir
Omg aww.. Sejal.!!! I soo miss you baby. I know you are very busy. You have just married. I am so happy for you. I wish you all the happiness and success in your life. I hope you are having great times with your husband. Please, whenever you get time, try to contact me please. I really want to talk to you, I so miss you. Nowadays only you were there for me on this Forum. You are very special to me. I hope you are doing well. You made me happy and never left me alone, I hope you get everything you have dreamed and wished for. Have a great life baby!

I love you!<3
God bless you!
Naz

Edited by LoveMechanics - 8 years ago
LoveMechanics thumbnail

LoveMechanics#90 Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations everyone for the new AT.

Woww.. we have really reached 100 Threads... congratz girls !!! <333

This week was my last time on this Forum. So that means this will be my last post on this Forum and on this AT.

Sree and Paro will be there for the AT. And if you guys will find atleast 10 Members to be active on this AT , Paro or Sree will open the next AT but only AFTER 20th December 2015. But please take permission from Mandy before opening next AT sree and paro. As I told her this will be closed..

GoodBye girls..

Love you all.. take care

Bye
Edited by StrawberryParam - 8 years ago
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
<3 Congratulations! for Centuary of LoveMechanics πŸ₯³

This is the place where I spended my best days of this forum
Anyways, coz itz 100th AT toh moi apne LoveMechanics ki thodi tareef toh kar doona πŸ˜›

SanDhir's love-story is a kind of uniqe love story which started with HateKiss...

And, grone with lots of up & downs has now come on their marriage...

The best thing which make SanDhir our memorable LoveMechanics is Perfect Chemistry of Perfect ParSh...

So, Hats' off for outstanding chemistry of ParSh πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS-
Thank you! Naz, for your surprice gift for me <3...beautiful edit as always
But I've a complain too...VampySis ko hi saare Kisses kyun de diye, moi ka bhi toh sharing ka haq banta h πŸ₯Ί
Anyways, Clappsss! for you too for your efferts & always give us such an awesome layouts of LoveMechanics <3 πŸ‘πŸ‘

PPS-
Once again, I want to say...please! don't close it...after all, itz our main leads' Appriciation Thread 😳
Edited by -Loveberry- - 8 years ago
FlawSomeME thumbnail

Word Count: 0

FlawSomeME thumbnail

Word Count: 0

FlawSomeME thumbnail