#1 Revisiting Old YHM

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all since we are all missing our old YHM badly and yhm's 2nd anniversary is also cmng near, i thought of starting a new series of posts called REVISITING OLD YHM .

earlier YHM had many scenes which were heart warming, not only ishra scenes but others too so i thought i wud post any 5 random scenes here wid pics and we can all re-live old yhm that way , celebrate yhm's 2 years and u all can tell me which one is ur favorite out of the 5πŸ˜‰. 

so here i am posting first part of this series and if i get support frm u all then i will continue otherwise i won't so no worries just tell me if u like it or not ?

1. raman -ruhi scene when raman talks to sleeping ruhi. it was an emotional one as we got to know how much dis rude father loved his daughter and how much this man was scarred by his past life.😭 

2. ishita- mihika scene/moment- this was one moment when we saw ishita being chided by society 4 no fault of hers and the junior iyer standing like a pillar beside her akka. this was something which really impressed me at that time.πŸ‘

3. ishru clinic scene before lodhi- this was when ruhi became happy that she wud be going to her papa's house and ishru as always were adorbsπŸ˜›

4. scene wen ishu hands over ruhi to shagun.  dis was when ruhi was sadly taken by shagun and how ishita was scolded by raman's family 4 doing that. a very impactful one  it was😭

5. ishraru car scene- this was one of d most cutest scenes when ishra drove back home after ruhi's treatment and how raman saw ishu was and how comfy ruhi was wid ishu. these 3 were shooo cute.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

so here they are , today's 5 scenes. which one's ur favorite? mine is 5th one.

do tell urs and if i shld continue it??

Love
Shivangi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Old YHM..
Nice collage Shivangi..😊
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANKS SHIVANGI. FOR REFRESHING OUR OLD MEMORIES WITH YHM

Pravalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all are awesome scense it is good to seen old yhm  and mine also 5th one
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mine is first one
Rude man but a caring father
sskazii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some people on this forum are sooo positive and sweet! From where do you all bring in so much of positivity?

Lovely post. My favourite is the 5th one and 2nd one too. I have always loved the bond between Iyer sisters just as i love the bond between Raman and Mihir. The Bhalla siblings have fought but the Iyer sisters have never once thought ill about each other. So the second one is my favourite too!Edited by sskazii - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS
My favorite is the car scene when their hands touch for the first time and both get shock and will take their hand immediately at that time they didn't know destiny will join them together in the future.

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you shivangi for making this wonderful/ beautiful post.
Wow it's amazing
My fav 1,3 and 5 ...Raman worried for his daughter...ruhi tricked Shagun on pongal to meet ishu , and of course the car scene my personal fav...this lead to the eyelocks/ their own wAy of communicating with each other. 
Thanks again 
Edited by Mdwst - 8 years ago
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love this post really !! My favourite is the 5th one.though I love each and every episode of the old YHM. It was like part of my life ...those 30 mins of YHM !! I still remember how I used to get scolded by my family for staying awake till 11.30 to watch YHM. Those good old days...❀️

Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS. its so nice. I was literally crying while remembering those episodes. Thank u so much. My fav scene is 1 2 n 5Edited by AshmiShahul - 8 years ago