My take on Episode 7

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

We see Janaka's immense trust in his Sita as he allows them to search for the cows in the vast dense forest much to Queen Sunaina's dismay. His reason is to make them feel worthy of themselves, to give them the feeling of accomplishing any task should they put their mind to it but in the morning, he sends two of the palace guars as a means of protection, to accompany the girls. He is a father after all. In the forest, we once again witness Sita's deep affinity towards Mother Earth when she locates the cows just by listening to the tremor of the hooves through the soil.

Just as they go to retrieve the cows,they see an ashram and little Shrutakirti feeling the ominous atmosphere around gets scared. Urmila is quick to tease her but Sita jumps to her support and comforts her sister. Here we see how Sita's care and affection for her loved ones is immeasurable supported by another instance where she takes a step forward as if to shield her sisters when they first come across the unknown Rishi who advises them to not take a step forward as the jungle is cursed. Sita's belief however is so strong that she immediately replies that nothing on this earth can be cursed. She questions him again, her thirst for knowledge so evident that he then tells them about Ahalya, the cursed wife of Rishi Gautam but doesn't elaborate and they leave.

Fresh from their victory, the girls return to the palace. They ask their mother about the Ashram but Sunaina is unable to respond coherently to her daughter's persistent queries. Perhaps, she doesn't wish to cloud Sita's judgement or feels she is too young to know ? Food for thought. King Janak comes just then and praises them for accomplishing their task successfully but before Sita can question him, he tells her that Maharishi Gautam is waiting for her and they set off. The queen and Sita's sisters worry that she might anger the Rishi in some way and proceed to follow.

As Sita and Gautam Rishi come face to face, she looks at him perplexed but hides her doubts, as she takes his blessings. She asks him what he would teach her,the reason for learning, what it will help accomplish as if willing him to explain his point of view, the reason behind his actions. The unsuspecting Rishi gives her his answers but Sita's unspoken question isn't answered yet which is when she outright asks him the reason for not being able to curb his anger, the reason for cursing his wife. To me, Sita was not being rude or disrespectful but only trying to get to the root of the problem,for her own understanding. She doesn't judge but only wishes to understand. Maharishi Gautam realizes this and regrets his actions as he sorrowfully accepts to Janak of his mistake in cursing his beloved wife and states that only a true Raghuvanshi, who would come to know her storywithout judging, would liberate her of the curse. Sita ends up listening to this.

This was a beautiful episode where we get more of an insight into Sita's character. The child actor Ananya has been doing a wonderful job so farπŸ‘ I have some exams coming up soon so I won't be able to devote too much of a time this week so I hope to get to your reviews soon 😳 Will also post my Epi 8 take, by today. Do like the post if you agree and share your views 😊
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

They ask their mother about the Ashram but Sunaina is unable to respond coherently to her daughter's persistent queries. Perhaps, she doesn't wish to cloud Sita's judgement or feels she is too young to know ? Food for thought. King Janak comes just then and praises them for accomplishing their task successfully but before Sita can question him, he tells her that Maharishi Gautam is waiting for her and they set off. The queen and Sita's sisters worry that she might anger the Rishi in some way and proceed to follow.

Sunaina avoided answering the question which made sita more curious and ended up asking Guru Gautham. So never brush away the questions of children.

Maharishi Gautam realizes this and regrets his actions as he sorrowfully accepts to Janak of his mistake in cursing his beloved wife and states that only a true Raghuvanshi, who would come to know her storywithout judging, would liberate her of the curse. Sita ends up listening to this.
Sita already came to know about the character of Ram through Rishi Gautham

This was a beautiful episode where we get more of an insight into Sita's character. The child actor Ananya has been doing a wonderful job so farπŸ‘
Agreed dear.

I have some exams coming up soon so I won't be able to devote too much of a time this week so I hope to get to your reviews soon 😳
All the best for ur exams. Do well.

As I have mentioned my views before, I just made only few. My replies in blue.
Coming to epi 8: We got the answer for the expression exchange between satyanand and Guru Gautham
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
So good to see you back with your beautiful take!!!!
The episode was dedicated to Mithila scenes which I loved it.
Coming to the episode it was another awesome episode.

We saw a glimpse of beautiful bond between the sisters.
The beginning scene was such a nice scene the way he explained why he allowed them to go to the jungle. He wanted them to take responsibilities, taste success.
The last scene where Gautam Rishi and Sita came face to face was also awesome!!!!

Little Sita is too good. Her expressions are so good.
I am loving her<3

All the very best for your exams.
Edited by NEIRAlover - 8 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous post, Abhinaya.

Your exams come first...good luck with them. Looking forward to ur posts after that.😊